main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones Volume 1

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by winbrant, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winbrant

winbrant Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    Just a reminder that the 12-disc box set is out today...not very well advertised.[face_dancing]

Best But seems to be the only one selling it for $84.99 right now...FutureShop seems to be $91.99. Also, using store/stock finder shows not all locations have it either. I remember catching an episode way back when (15 yrs ago?) when I was Stateside and was miffed a Canadian channel never carried it. After following the disc descriptions on starwars.com I had to get these...now to find the time :)

2. ShatirLavan

ShatirLavan Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 19, 2005
    Dude, what are you talking about it wasn't aired here? I remember watching it on TV when I was a little kid. Perhaps it was a US channel, but I certainly watched at least half a dozen episodes. I remember taping a few too.

3. winbrant

winbrant Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    Really...I was not aware of this. Thanks for letting me know :). That, and came from a cable-free home.

Mind you this was during my SW Dark Ages where time did not permit me to watch TV much as had that strange combination of girlfriend/first career-related job/ part-time job thing going on.

Will definitely be sharing this with my kids.

On that note, did any of you guys go through a SW Dark Age...where SW was not an interest/passion?

I think mine started back in 1980, soon after ESB, when my dad, an ex-school teacher, said I should be focusing more on school (despite being top of the class) and proceeded to throw out all my SW toys and LEGO:_|. Not to date myself but I was about 12 at this time. My "revival" from the LEGO Dark Ages did not occur until 1993 when I had my own place and the SW revival came in 1998 when LEGO announced they were doing SW...that at the prequal TPM anticipation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.