main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC The Affair

Discussion in 'Community' started by Bianca DelRio, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Bianca DelRio

Bianca DelRio Jedi Youngling

Nov 12, 2015
    Is anyone else watching this? I binged watched season 1 just before season 2 started and I'm hooked.

2. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    I was screaming into the canyon at the moment of my death the ECHOOOOOO I creeeaaated outlasted my last breath. My voice it made an avalanche and buried a man I never knew. And when he died his widowed bride met your daddy and they made you. I have only one thing to do and it's be the way that I am and sink back into the ocean.

Although the plot has missteps, the distortions caused by POV is the most interesting thing about the show. Noah is a stupid ******* even in his own POV.

3. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    whoa Dominic West AND Ruth Wilson? why didn't you say so?

what chthonic conspiracy has kept me from knowing about this show?

Bianca DelRio likes this.
  4. Bianca DelRio

Nov 12, 2015
    I absolutely love that theme song. I'm a huge fan of Dominic West, so I'm really trying to like Noah. It's almost impossible.

5. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    Yeah. It's, like, Allison was and still is struggling with the death of her son as well as money troubles so her dumb decisions and hurting Cole are a lot more sympathetic. Noah just more-or-less was having a midlife crisis.

TX-20 likes this.
  6. TX-20

TX-20 Force Ghost star 4

Jun 21, 2013
    I love seeing the POVs of Cole and Helen this season.

7. Bianca DelRio

Nov 12, 2015
    For some reason, I really don't like Alison. She can't seem to stay loyal to anyone. Cheated on Cole with Noah. Cheated on Noah with Oscar. Cheated on Noah with Cole.