main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Age of Heroes (post-NJO AU: Anakin, Jaina, Jacen, L/M, H/L, Tahiri, Kyp,Jag) Sequel 2/2/07!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by YodaKenobi, Nov 8, 2005.

1. TelannaTani

TelannaTani Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2005
    Sorry I didn?t get here sooner, but I was computerless as I romped around my state visiting family. However, it was worth the wait!

Fantastic ending! Some highlights:

Darth Malig = [face_devil] Thanks for expanding on his name. I was a big confused as well, but really like that idea of Malignant. I think it?s very apt for a character who has spread his influence and ? like a malignant tumor ? slowly taken over the body that was the GA, infesting it and ultimately causing it to collapse. Great choice.

The Hate Triangle: Malig, Rénin and Faybol ? Very interesting dynamics. Rénin is a typical Sith apprentice, scheming for advancement while radiating bravado. Malig is the typical Sith Master, knowing, seeing all and scheming to end all things good. This ?true way of the Force? talk is definitely matching him up with Jacen, IMO. It will be a great clincher for Jacen?s eventual fall. But that?s me guessing? Faybol. Now Faybol is an villain I like. That doesn?t happen very often. But he?s mysterious, cunning, and his relationship with Malig intrigues me. I can?t wait to know more about this.

Luke in Jail: Poor, poor Luke. Now a pawn and bait. Sucks to be him.

Kyp and Fam: Man, I can?t wait for the kids to find out! [face_love] Jysella makes me heartily nervous. I?m sure in your twists and turns before we meet Darth Havok, she will come into play. The only way I can see Anakin falling is if Jysella does something stupid after being manipulated and ?lovestruck? and hurts/kills Tahiri (DON?T YOU DARE, btw), thus sending Anakin off the deep end. (more on that later) Very interesting vibes here.

Anakin/Tahiri: Great scene, but it screamed a bit too much Anakin/Padmé for my tastes. Too much devotion to one person can be dangerous, as we learned the hard way in Ep. III. I love my husband to the end of the world and beyond, but I know that if God chose to take him from me, I would be able to go on. It would suck, I would hate it, and I don?t even want to think about it, but I know I?d be able to do it. Theirs is become a fanatical devotion that is eerie and of concern. I don?t want Anakin to fall! Get some sense of balance, man! You?re both Jedi and you?re both in a war. Realistically, NOTHING is certain. Accept it and move forward.

Callista/Jacen: I have my opinion on Dark Havok?s identity, as I have voiced earlier. I think this is the perfect set-up. I knew Callista was a fraud from the word go, but it was nice to have it confirmed. She?s a talented actress, I must say. Jacen will be way too far gone by the time he realizes he?s shifted. PLUS, the whole ?true nature of the Force? will be all too enticing for him. He?ll be down before he knows it.

The Death of Cal Omas: Woah. That one took me by surprise ? though I have to say I would rather it be Cal than Luke. As much as Fyor Rodan is a Hutt-slug with little-man?s syndrome, I can?t help but feel just a twinge of spiteful pity for the man. He?s drowning in his own shame, and his ambition has killed all hope in the galaxy. Finally he?s realizing the jeopardy he?s put everything in, and at the same time seeing the power he so covets slip quickly away. I?m waiting for a suicide.

Eye of the Galaxy: I have to say, I have liked this from the first. I agree with Oldjedinurse that it is the perfect book-end to this story. (Great analogy, Oldj!) Beautifully written.

Well, I?m sad to see it end, but ready for the next ride to begin. I?m glad to hear you?ll be ready to start things up in early February. This is story is already an epic of fantastic proportions and the best read I?ve had in quite some time. Thanks for the ride and keep it coming!

[:D]
    Telanna?tani

2. Clone_Cmdr_Wedge

Clone_Cmdr_Wedge Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 18, 2006
    YK: Maybe he is?

Well, I'm sure you know. :p

No comment

Drat.

There are no rules in this sort of game

Wait a minute, since when was this a game? 8-}

That went over my head again

Babylon 5 again. Sorry. :p

You mean struggled to defeat Palps?

Yep. ;)

I'm sure she'll be along eventually

And I think Tahiri meant marriage and kids

Well, I'd think that the second part of the second line would at least imply it. [face_laugh]

but this dude meanz it!!11!

*Yawns* I'm sure. :rolleyes:

Probably I've referred to them all as the grandchild of Vader at some point in the fic, and that wasn't intentional. Maybe I did it subconsciously?

True, maybe it was just the placement that made me think that. Although, nowadays it is getting harder to not call him Darth Vader's grandson... ;)

Yeah, I noticed that one too when I wrote it. Maybe I should have thanked Samwise Gamgee?

I don't know. I've sort of noticed that there usually is a time in most major sagas where it looks as if there is no hope left, and then something usually happens to reverse it. Nothing unique, but interesting.

LOL I hope the 6 week hiatus won't be too long. I'll be sure to post lots of tidbits to hopefully hold everyone's interest.

Well, I've had to wait longer for other things. Do you plan on posting a link here when the first post is up?

I'll be working hard on the sequel over my Christmas break and next month. I have a few title ideas but I'm having trouble deciding. Maybe I'll post my ideas and let you all pick? Or post a summary and let you make suggestions on what title would be best? I'm really horrible at this part of writing.

Sounds good. :cool:

Whitey: And yes, Palpofax is currently being cloned. This battle with Wedge will be resumed in due time.

That's what I thought. Bring it on. [face_peace]

3. CassaSoloDaughterOfA

CassaSoloDaughterOfA Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 4, 2006

LOL! Yeah I can tell..:p I've been taking a look at everything goin' on between Whitey,LosDosMos,Spike, and Wedge. Over all I root for Whitey in this whole love...square.:p He seems like a good e-hubby.[face_love] :p

4. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006
    Wonderful ending Yobi! [:D] You are truely the epic writer of fan fiction. I say now (as I've said before) this is canon as far as I'm concerned and is better than what Del Rey puts out by ffaarrrr.

Whew!! I was sweating bullets there at the end, I just knew it was Luke that was going to get it. [face_worried] Great suspense!! :D

The Sith Master was eeirly reminiscent of Palpatine, very nicely done. =D= =D=

I loved the last scene between the Solo trinity. Jaya having to step between her brothers, but in the end vowing to stay together. That was very nicely written.

I'm worried for Jyscella, I think Faybol did something to her, thats making her physicaly ill, or is she just that upset over Tahiri being evil? [face_thinking]

Anakin having dreams of Vader's armor again, probably isn't a good thing and his little comment about not allowing Tahiri to die sounded a little to much like you-know-who, for my taste.

I guess Jag will get the girl, since Wrev saw them resting together...:p He always gets her....[face_frustrated]

And I love the idea of evil Jaya. I've always said that if Lucas didn't want two evil Anakins...they still should have killed Jacen (which was the starting plan), turned Jaya evil, and kept Anakin Solo...[face_frustrated] :mad: Jaina would have been a much more conviencing villian than Jacen, IMHO anyways. Of course, I didn't think it necessary to kill any of the three. They all bring unique balance to the story line, and that was ruined by killing Anakin.

I guess Callista did turn out to be a double agent, but you never know - she may end up doing the right thing...like dieing to save Luke...[face_whistling] while professing her love...

I just absolutely loved it Wes, it was great

@};- @};- @};- @};-

No complaints here. My one and only humble request is that I would like to see Lumpy in the next story..you know, kinda a tribute to Chewbacca. [face_praying]

And please keep me on the PM for the next story...

~Piper :)

5. Whitey

Whitey Jedi Master star 6

Jan 26, 2003
    Really? ;)

6. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    :_| :_| :_|

7. TheCrazyRodian

TheCrazyRodian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2004
    Extremely well finished, Yobi. A fantastic story, from the opening lines to the closing ones. You can be assured that I'll be there to read the sequel. And, as likely as not, I'll read through this one again, and maybe the earlier ones, and you'll randomly get some massive PM with things I didn't comment on the first time around. But that's all subject to my whimsy.

8. CassaSoloDaughterOfA

Jul 4, 2006
    Yes really. [face_love] ;)

9. FORCEBlLADE

FORCEBlLADE Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 2, 2003
    Dude, you've gone farther than I ever thought. And took think this isn't even half the story yet. Jacen's in trouble working with Callista. Anakin's talk with tahiri at the end gave me deja vu jitters, took back to Anakin and Padme in ROTS. And I hate to see Cal Omas go out of the game for good, I always liked him.

Put me on your PM list will you? Can't for the next part. Hope you'll have a cover for it too.

10. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    Spike: Here's wishing you a Merry Christmas, YK

Thanks, it was a great day :D I hope you had one as well.

And OK, Malignant, I get it now

Like I said, no one has gotten it yet :p

sdhfs: great ending, count me in for the sequel

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it :) Thanks so much for reading.

Magnuskn: I did, but I doubt you´d really kill of Tahiri. Maybe make her appear to be killed for Anakin and have her survive. It´s a story technique.

You might be right ;)

And, no, don´t take me saying as a reason to *not* do this. ^^

I won't, I promise :p Whatever decision on that there is, I made it almost 2 years ago.

There´s a place for time honored traditions in fiction, and as your work has parallels to RotS in any case...

Yep, I can think of lots of stories where that's happened.

No, thank *you* for this! My life would be poorer without having had the opportunity to read your amazing work.

Thanks [face_blush]

Well, it happens to appear to *be* Revans visor, maybe with another coloration. So you can imagine my interest, especially with Revan going off to fight the "Real Sith" after KOTOR 1. Would be typical for him to find them, defeat them and then lead them. ^^

That would be cool. I hope we find out what happened to Revan in KotoR 3 (if we ever get it) [face_praying] The story to the second was a bit disappointing, especially with its abrupt ending.

As for the mask, we'll get to it. I'm not sure Revan's was really a T-shaped visor though, was it?

Oh, and as for Luke... if Wedge can manage an escape with a pitcher of water, an electrical line and a desk chair, I expect Luke to be able to it with a handful of Ysalamari dung and a chewing gum, so get him outta there! ^^

He's a regular MacGyver [face_laugh]

I loved Wedge's escape in Betrayal!

Merry Christmas!

And a very Merry Christmas to you :)

corran2: Oh,so I have a fellow "Lost" fan among us .We had a surprising cliffhanger,didn't we?

Oh yeah, that was great! [face_dancing] I can't wait for February 7th to roll around =P~

LOST is my favorite thing since Star Wars [face_love]

Whitey: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *crumples into a heap on the floor, mourning the sad state of the galaxy at the endo AOH*

Sorry, man. There will be a sequel soon ;)

Callista and Fyor, you *****es!

[face_laugh]

*however, ever so slowly, his sobs turn into maniacal cackles*
    To quote Alema Rar, this story is so... delicious.

Yeah, that sounds more like you [face_mischief]

You have done well, Yobi. I'm looking forward to completing your story.

I can almost hear the Palpatine-esque speech :p And thank you for reading all of this :D

*loses even more dignity*

:p

And yes, Palpofax is currently being cloned. This battle with Wedge will be resumed in due time.

This will be a good one *watches unblinkingly in anticipation*

Telanna: Sorry I didn?t get here sooner, but I was computerless as I romped around my state visiting family. However, it was worth the wait!

No need to apologize :p Hope you had fun visiting your family :D

Fantastic ending!

Thank you.

Some highlights:
    Darth Malig = Thanks for expanding on his name. I was a big confused as well, but really like that idea of Malignant. I think it?s very apt for a character who has spread his influence and ? like a malignant tumor ? slowly taken over the body that was the GA, infesting it and ultimately causing it to collapse. Great choice.

I really liked it when I came up with it but it doesn't seem to be as obvious as I had hoped.

The Hate Triangle: Malig, Rénin and Faybol

A Triad of Evil as Luceno would say 8-}

? Very interesting dynamics. Rénin is a typical Sith apprentice, scheming for advancement while radiating bravado.

11. LosDosMos

LosDosMos Jedi Master star 3

Apr 16, 2005
    Yo peeps! Sorry for the extended absence; I had to buckle down for finals, and my extended family is huge, so with the holidays I haven't had much free time 'til now. But look, mesa back! [face_dancing] :p

I'm actually only behind 6 chapters and the epilogue :eek: but since this is a Yobi story, that's a lot. :p Should be caught up within a few days, though, so I'll be spamming the thread with my belated comments. :p And also about Tempest; I just started rereading Bloodlines, so it'll be a while before I get to that. Interesting to see how much you enjoyed it, Yobi. [face_thinking] But it's still Denning, so I can't say that I'm reassured. :p

They're all excellent e-husbands. [face_love]

:eek: [face_thinking]

12. Windu2008

Windu2008 Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 30, 2005
    Wow. I sat down, loved your stories, the action, the intrigue.

Now, questions:

1) The Sith will, ultimately, triumph (Hence, Legacy of the Sith)?

2) Are these the Sith that fled to the Unknown Regions, that Revan went out to look for?

3) How come your so interested in Vader's bloodline?

4) Do the Jedi have any allies? the Chiss? Antarian Rangers?

5) Would you ever consider doing an AU of Star Wars: Legacy?

13. Clone_Cmdr_Wedge

Clone_Cmdr_Wedge Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 18, 2006
    YK: As for the mask, we'll get to it. I'm not sure Revan's was really a T-shaped visor though, was it?

Looks pretty T-shaped to me... [face_thinking]

He and Malig are very similar in many ways. Their looks (cloak and mask) parallel one another in the same way their stories will (when revealed). Malig thinks of him as kindred spirit. We'll find out why in one of the last scenes of the last fic.

Which will be like 5 years from now. :p

*Continues to wait for the battle*

Well I'm ready for Dark Helmit. Bring it on Whitey. [face_peace]

I'll have some teaser info up soon. Most likely a story summary so you can get an idea what the fic will be like and possibly some title ideas that you can help me choose from if you're interested

Can't...wait...need...teaser...now! [face_hypnotized]

Lady LosDosMos: Yo peeps! Sorry for the extended absence; I had to buckle down for finals, and my extended family is huge, so with the holidays I haven't had much free time 'til now. But look, mesa back!

M'lady, you're back! :eek:

*Takes Lady LosDosMos's hand and kisses it*

And also about Tempest; I just started rereading Bloodlines, so it'll be a while before I get to that. Interesting to see how much you enjoyed it, Yobi. But it's still Denning, so I can't say that I'm reassured.

Oh just wait until you get to the end of Tempest... [face_mischief] [face_whistling]

Can't wait to hear what you have to say about it. ;)

They're all excellent e-husbands.

o_O Since when were we e-married?

14. LosDosMos

Apr 16, 2005
    Um...we're e-married in my heart? :p

Seriously, how can I be expected to not want to e-marry this? [face_mischief]

Can't wait to hear what you have to say about it.

Good or bad, I'm sure I'll be plenty verbose. :p

15. rebel_cheese

rebel_cheese Jedi Master star 4

Jul 6, 2006
    Just realized I had never responded to this, so I quickly clicked over here.

What had he done?

You just doomed the entire galaxy, that's what. [face_frustrated] You've sealed away the greatest Jedi Master alive. You've handed the government to a Sith triumvirate lock, stock, and key. You make Presidents Clinton and Bush Jr. look like the Roosevelts. And nothing's gonna save you, Fyor Rodan. Your own mother wouldn't try to help you now.

There's Callista again, playing possum, pretending to be 'oh, I'm so amazingly good now' when she's out of Raithian custody! Oh, the Raithians must have made her even more evil, there's just something in the Force disguising her . . . like the Jedi couldn't detect Palpatine.

Again, I know she's a Sith, and all Sith should receive a nice sauna in Mustafar's lava. [face_devil]

Anakin and Tahiri seem dangerously close. I don't like this . . . and Jysella's change in behavior makes me even more nervous. Dang it, why do you have to make things so dang suspenseful? [face_frustrated]

I can't wait for the kids to find out Mommy's in love with Corran's greatest rival. [face_mischief]

Fantastic ending to a great, epic story. I only wish you wouldn't make us wait so long for part 2. [face_hypnotized]

16. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    Great work, Yobi! [:D] I know that this section is done, but there is so much that I'm looking forward to with the next installment that I don't really feel as if it were finished. I can't wait to see where you go with all of this. I have a very "Empire Strikes Back" feeling of anticipation! =D=

17. Diamond_Revelation

Diamond_Revelation Jedi Master star 3

Feb 25, 2003
    Firstly sorry about the lack of replies for the last few chapters. I got very busy and then there weren't many chapters to go before the end, so I stored it all up so that I could read it all in one go.

These last chapters were great. It was good to see many of the Jedi get together at Ossus, though the arguments about the best way to act worry me. I loved the way that Leia took charge though I must admit I was expecting it to be Mara instead.

I hate to say it but I felt quite good that Fyor found out exactly how much of mess he was in. I really feel like he deserved it!

I am worried about Luke, though I think he will be the best chance we have of finding out Darth Malig's history!

I am looking forward to seeing what will happen in the next instalment. Will you be sending out PMs when the next story is posted?

18. Whitey

Whitey Jedi Master star 6

Jan 26, 2003
    *force pushes Wedge out of the way and rushes to hug LosDosMost Hottest*

You're back! [:D] @};- I've missed your witty commentary and shouts of "Just bang already!" [face_love]

*winks at Cassa* ;)

You know Yobi, if Jedi_Ambyr_Rose were still around, it'd actually be a love hexagon. [face_laugh] *wonders where she went*

19. LosDosMos

Apr 16, 2005
    Hey! :D :* Believe me, I've missed shouting "Just bang already!" :p I'm hoping that at some point, Yobi will surprise me and make yelling that a moot point. [face_mischief]

You know Yobi, if Jedi_Ambyr_Rose were still around, it'd actually be a love hexagon.

Kinky. [face_mischief]

Okay, Tempest! Random comments in no particular order:

? JAINA! Finally, she?s a fleshed-out, important character again, and a kick ass one to boot. Loved loved loved everything about her in this book.

? Aurra Sing?going into it, I thought her inclusion was a gratuitous PT reference (and it is) but I have to say, I got a kick out of her. I hope she manages to escape from Jacen before he tortures her to death a la Ailyn Vel.

? The Anakin Solo. I like the idea of naming something in his honor, but it should be something that has to do with the Order, not the GA military, and should be decided upon by Jedi Council and approved by Han and Leia. I?m inclined to think Jacen chose the name because he knew it would piss off the other Solos and push Ben farther into his camp.

? Ben?what a difference two books makes! Loved him in Betrayal, exasperated and annoyed by him in Tempest. I mean, seriously, wtf was he thinking on the Falcon? Get a grip, kid. Get a sense of perspective. Somebody needs to smack him down, HARD.

? Darth Jacen?did the end of Bloodlines not occur? What happened to him realizing he needed to kill Tenel Ka and Allana and being all broken up about it? He just seemed hell-bent on protecting them, when he should have been fighting nagging thoughts about killing them.

? Jag?who cares. I?ve never had much of an opinion about it before, but now I?m almost rooting for Jaina and Zekk to get together since he grew a pair and she decided to respect him again. Too bad Jacen will probably end up killing him.

? Tenel Ka?why is she on the cover? She didn?t do very much. After Bloodlines, I fully expected her to buy the farm, but then Tempest pretty much dropped that plot line?part of it was probably a bad hand-off from one book to the next, but still, it was a surprise. Maybe I don?t have this entire series figured out after all. [face_thinking] :p

? Alema?most screwed-over character EVER. She got the shaft in DN (WHY DIDN?T ANYONE TRY TO REDEEM HER??? It?s like they were WAITING for a chance to kill her!) and she got it here. I realize they were in a hurry, but Luke and Mara should have taken her off Roqoo with them. After Luke finally remembered he was a Jedi in TSW, he saved Raynar instead of killing him. Why not do the same for Alema? She was a loyal and important Jedi for years, and she was completely abandoned and brushed aside in DN, and again here (though admittedly, it?s a bit more understandable now). Luke and Mara have finally cottoned on to the fact that Jacen is dark, and they even suspect him of working with Lumiya, and they?re convinced that he can be redeemed. The whole ?Oh Alema? Sure, she sacrificed as much as any of us during the Vong war, and there are only about 100 Knights in the Order, but we can afford to let her become a crazy confused Dark sider without a second thought because we don?t FEEL like helping her, and after all she?s just an annoying dancing slut anyway? attitude REALLY bugs. No pun intended. :p

? Allana?Shouldn?t it be ?Yedi Yacen? not ?Yedi Jacen??

? Jacen?Oh, whatever. I don?t even care anymore. Just stay away from Tahiri.

? Seriously? Nothing happened in this book. Completely superfluous. Jacen is slightly more evil, Luke is slightly more suspicious, the other Solos are slightly more estranged from him?yawn. The only two things that happened that were halfway important were the Corellian Dreadnaughts being destroyed, and Han and Leia now being on the outs from both Corelli

20. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    LosDosMos: Yo peeps!

'Sup, G?

Sorry for the extended absence; I had to buckle down for finals, and my extended family is huge, so with the holidays I haven't had much free time 'til now. But look, mesa back!

Glad to see you :D Hope you had fun with your family.

I'm actually only behind 6 chapters and the epilogue but since this is a Yobi story, that's a lot.

Yeah, sorry about that :p

Should be caught up within a few days, though, so I'll be spamming the thread with my belated comments.

Hehe. I'm looking forward to it :D

And also about Tempest; I just started rereading Bloodlines, so it'll be a while before I get to that. Interesting to see how much you enjoyed it, Yobi. But it's still Denning, so I can't say that I'm reassured.

Yeah, I know what you mean :p It seems free of Denning's usual failings though. A very good book.

Thanks for reading :)

Windu2008: Wow. I sat down, loved your stories, the action, the intrigue.

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Always nice to see a new reader :)

Now, questions:

I can't really answer that :p

2) Are these the Sith that fled to the Unknown Regions, that Revan went out to look for?

Malig & Rapier or do you mean the Raithians? Malig isn't that old. Either way, I can't really say at this point without giving things away one way or another.

They're the heart of the SW saga. We'll find out why Malig is so interested in the Solo kids in the next fic. It's obviously very important to the story and is probably a piece of the "Legacy" title you asked about.

At this point, none that we know of for certain. The Hapans should follow Jacen and Tenel Ka, but you can never be too certain about them. And the Chiss seem like a likely ally given the fact that they have been looking for the Raithians for some time.

I would love to, but it comes down to an issue of time. Maybe a small one when I finish Severed Hand or something. I'm definitely enjoying the comics and have a lot of interest in the Imperial Knights.

Thanks so much for reading :D

Wedge: Looks pretty T-shaped to me...

[image=http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y165/YodaKenobi/Revanmask.jpg]

Not quite [face_thinking] Of course, the people viewing it could see the red part as part of a T. I guess we'll get to that one way or another.

Which will be like 5 years from now.

Only 3 if I keep this pace :p

[iWell I'm ready for Dark Helmit.[/i]

[face_laugh]

I watched Space Balls the other night.

Can't...wait...need...teaser...now!

Summary and title choices will be up sometime this coming week.

cheese: Just realized I had never responded to this, so I quickly clicked over here.

Hehe, no rush.

You just doomed the entire galaxy, that's what. You've sealed away the greatest Jedi Master alive. You've handed the government to a Sith triumvirate lock, stock, and key. You make Presidents Clinton and Bush Jr. look like the Roosevelts. And nothing's gonna save you, Fyor Rodan. Your own mother wouldn't try to help you now.

I'm sure Mrs. Rodan loved little Fyor :p

There's Callista again, playing possum, pretending to be 'oh, I'm so amazingly good now' when she's out of Raithian custody! Oh, the Raithians must have made her even more evil, there's just something in the Force disguising her . . . like the Jedi couldn't detect Palpatine.

Yeah, a Sith technique Vergere taught Luke in DW ;)

Callista's very clever. We don't know yet what happened to her after she met Faybol in TLF, but I'm sure we'll get to it eventually.

Again, I know she's a Sith, and all Sith should receive

21. Windu2008

Windu2008 Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 30, 2005

I can't really answer that

Darn :p

Malig & Rapier or do you mean the Raithians? Malig isn't that old. Either way, I can't really say at this point without giving things away one way or another.

I was referring to Malig's Sith Order; I just thought the Raithians were an empire from the Unknown Realms the Sith were using.

They're the heart of the SW saga. We'll find out why Malig is so interested in the Solo kids in the next fic. It's obviously very important to the story and is probably a piece of the "Legacy" title you asked about.

Yeah, I guess. I guess that's why Darth Havok has to be to Solo, to continue Vader's legacy?

At this point, none that we know of for certain. The Hapans should follow Jacen and Tenel Ka, but you can never be too certain about them. And the Chiss seem like a likely ally given the fact that they have been looking for the Raithians for some time.

Yea. Can't just those dirty Hapans to do the right thing :p

I would love to, but it comes down to an issue of time. Maybe a small one when I finish Severed Hand or something. I'm definitely enjoying the comics and have a lot of interest in the Imperial Knights.

Awesome. The concept of good empire, a good emperor, and a legion of force-sensitive royal guards is pretty cool.

22. Diamond_Revelation

Diamond_Revelation Jedi Master star 3

Feb 25, 2003

Yes Please!!!

23. CassaSoloDaughterOfA

Jul 4, 2006

;) Now just wait till Yobi starts the sequel. You and I will have some fun.:p

24. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    Happy New Year guys. It's 2007 over here, so I'm celebrating just a little bit earlier than you *points and laughs*

[:D]

25. Master_Palpy

Master_Palpy Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 29, 2004
    Happy New Year! [:D] It's 2007 in Europe!

Anyway, I just want to say I love the epilogue. The story was fantatic! =D=

Yobi, I want to thank you again for writing this epic story!!! It's..., well, fantastic!

I can't wait for the second book. I just want to say: =D= =D= =D=!

WOW!

That was really good!

Sorry for the short post but I'm kind of busy (New Year's Eve) right know. [face_blush]

By the way, my girlfriend likes your tale. She isn't even a Star Wars fan! How about that?!

Happy New Year!!!