main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Age of Heroes (post-NJO AU: Anakin, Jaina, Jacen, L/M, H/L, Tahiri, Kyp,Jag) Sequel 2/2/07!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by YodaKenobi, Nov 8, 2005.

1. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    CassaSoloDaughterOfA: Is it just me or is that Mara Jade on the cover?

Not just you. It's definitely Mara.

Anyway...YodaDude! (My new name for you! )

:p

I know your going to do your best and in all honesty I'm am freaked and excited for when the sequel's got it's first post.

The first one will be a good one, I think. A tone-setter for the whole fic [face_batting]

Your a wonderful author and I am confident to say that I know it won't go down the drain....honestly, if Del Rey hired you to make the idea's and write 'em out I wouldn't have started a minor online rebellion against them.

[face_laugh]

Well, put in a good word for me :p

Your without a doubt one of the best writers and your seemingly loyal towards your fans so there's no worries over here in Cassa's head. Your best is of one of the greatest qaulities. Really, it is.

Aww [face_blush] [face_blush] [face_blush]

That's very nice of you to say, thank you.

And "seemingly loyal" is definitely the correct phrasing ;

Magnuskn: Definitely Mara...for a moment I thought it´d be Tenel Ka, but then I caught on to the existing right arm. ^^ But damn Mara has kept in shape.

A lot of people are furious about how young she looks. In lit and on the official site. I really didn't see this uproar coming [face_worried]

Tahi: Okay -Chapters 55-57 which I read as a chunk.

That's a big chunk, if I remember correctly.

Good to see silly old Renin suffering a blow to his confidence. I'm a bit worried about this Jacen-Callista friendship/connection though. When will that boy learn to stop developing bonds with strange females?

He's got problems :p Apparently Vergere wasn't bad enough.

However his rescue of Jaina was superb - so he's obviously got a few priorities correct - LOL. I feel sorry for Wrev now though Jag and Jaina are back together. I hope he doesn't let his jealousy get the better of him.

Have to wait and see. There will be some interesting dynamics between the three of them... as seen in the trailer I'm about to post [face_whistling]

I have to admire Aero - she's one woman who never gives up.

She's definitely a fighter.

I love the way you have written Leia in this fic - showing just what skills she has.

Thanks! Was a lot of fun making her a proper Jedi.

I actually think she'll make a better leader than Luke - or maybe it's just the girl power thing. LOL

Hehe. I actually agree with you, I think. Especially Luke in TUF and the DN trilogy :(

It's good to see Kre'fey trusting his gut rather than his crappy superiors. That gives me hope.

Yeah. Not trusting them is one thing. He's still a military man who will obey his orders, unfortunately :(

Uh-oh! I can see trouble brewing for Anakin and Tahiri thanks to the way Faybol has played with Jysella's mind.

Oh yeah ;
    Can I please take a contract out on Rodan? Pleeeeease?

You can try :p I think you might feel differently when you read the epilogue though ;
    Great little scene between the two droids.

Thanks!

Good to see the way Kyp has matured. Maybe it's because he finally as some emotional balance in his life. It's amazing what that will do for a guy.

Yeah, I think that's it. Though he seems to have gained a sturdier head since DW.

Enjoyed the Anakin-Jacen contretemps; nice to see the natural order restored there. LOL One has to feel sorry for the poor old Jedi always ending up as the scapegoats.
    Jacen's lines about nothing being able to break them apart sound horribly like he's just cast a pall of doom on them all though . . .

Yeah, that's definitely what that was [face_devil] The siblings will be spending lots of time together in the next fic.

Off to read the next chapter. Ah the joys of having the internet back at home again. Damn the housework, I am going to indulge myself. It's been a long drought.

That's awesome

2. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::_|:_| :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

awesome

*is speechless*

=D=

EDIT: first :p

3. corran2

corran2 Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2006
    [face_mischief] Oh,lots of goodies! Lets see,Wrev
    .:* Jaina,A duel between Luke and Darth Havok,Darth Malig is somebody from the past,Jacen,Anakin,and possibly Tahri and Jaina are going to the Exodus to face Renin,Callista is either going to betray Renin and get electrocuted,or shes just getting her "reward" from Renin just like Goresh.[face_mischief] That scene where Tenel Ka is getting ready to tell Jacen something,I think she is going to tell him she is pregnant.[face_worried] So Kre'fey is going to betray the Jedi just to get the Yuuzhan Vong?I'm starting to wonder if he will be the next bad Bothan.I mean it runs in his blood.[face_batting] Plus,it looks like Han and Leia are going around to the Empire and Corellia to start a resistence against the Rathians.By the way,since reading the trailer,I think Exodus is the perfect title!

OH,I almost forgot my dead pool predictions.[face_mischief] 10 credits on Mara,50 credits on Renin,70 credits on Luke,and 35 credits on Faybol and Kre'fey.

4. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    Hey, Yobi!

Cool trailer, I'd like a PM when Exodus begins, please. :cool:

5. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    Luke: Who are you?

Malig: It's not important. If I told you, it wouldn't answer any of your questions? it's not nearly as important as what I am.

Luke. You're a coward. Only a coward would hide behind a mask.

Malig: Do you want to know what's behind this mask? Truth, Master Skywalker. If I were to remove it now, everything would make sense to you. All the puzzle pieces woul fall into place, and you would finally see what is truly going on.

Put me down for 20 on Malig being Ken, son of Triclops [face_mischief]

A much more awesome trailer this time round, YK

6. Goddess_Jaya

Goddess_Jaya Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2002
    I almost forgot it was Friday! TGIF!

[cut to Anakin, Jaina, and Jacen Solo being led with their hands bound behind their backs by a convoy of armed Raithian troops through the forests of Felucia]

*bursts out laughing* Well that didn't take long.

Your "The siblings will be spending lots of time together in the next fic" comment above makes a bit more sense after reading that bit.

[cut to Jag Fel making his way through a shadowy storage room with Aero Gin lurking behind him]

:eek: Look out!

[Tenel Ka turns away, looking sad]

Hmm. The gut reaction to a woman saying "I have something to tell you" in a story is that she's pregnant, but TK sounds too sad. Bringing a baby into the world during a time of crisis isn't a happy thought, but I still think this is something else. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess either she's going to find out she can't have children or she gets word that Isolder was assinated - if he's even still alive.

[cut to scene of Leia, Han, Jaina, and Jag sitting across a long table from Admiral Pellaeon and a handful of Imperial's ]

This could mean a lot of different things for Story depending on if that scene's at the beginning or end. [face_thinking]

[cut to scene of Jaina, Jacen, and Anakin with their lightsabers whirling and flashing against a hangar full of Raithian soldiers, a Kurol, and Faybol]

Woo! Hmm. Wonder if this is pre- or post- that march through the forest mentioned above. Something's telling me post. I'm sure we'll find out. 8-}

Rénin: What I'm suggesting would be protecting the Alliance. Sovv is gone, Admiral. You would be the Supreme Commander of our forces... and then, you would learn the location of Zonama Sekot...

:eek:

*curses and hopes Havok gets to kill Renin quickly*

Malig: It's not important. If I told you, it wouldn't answer any of your questions? it's not nearly as important as what I am.

Uh, I give. What is he?

Malig: Do you want to know what's behind this mask? Truth, Master Skywalker. If I were to remove it now, everything would make sense to you. All the puzzle pieces woul fall into place, and you would finally see what is truly going on.

I do! I want to know!

That's a bit of a strange comment. I'm guessing we won't be able to see what's behind Malig's mask until the same time as Lukie-boy.

*cue Imperial March* *cue Star Wars theme*

*cheers*

Okay, so the first usually signals bad things. They're just both so classic that I can't help but cheer. :p

[Anakin and Tahiri fighting Raithian soldiers on Denon]

*whimper*

[Jacen walks onto the dark bridge of a Raithian cruiser alone to find all six of Faybol's Kurol and several Raithian troopers scattered around on the floor and laying on broken consoles in pools of blood. There are a few emergency lights on and sparking panels, and the walls are similarly streaked with splashes of gore]

:eek:

Now that's interesting. Some random questions that I know you can't answer. Who did it? Why is he alone? From the way it was written, I don't think he's responsible. But you never know.

Anakin: I'll never let anything happen to you.

*smacks Anakin again for sounding like Granddaddy Vader*

[cut to Darth Malig standing in his throne room. Kneeling before him is a Jedi who was once called "Solo"]

Gah! Nothing new from that scene? :p

[cut to scene of Jaina's vision coming to pass and her raising her lightsaber with tears in her eyes]

[face_worried]

[cut to scene of Anakin cradling Tahiri's lifeless body in his arms and weeping]

*cheerfully jumps in De Nile for a long, cool swim*

[cut to a scene of Wrev leading Alema roughly by a chain and collar around her neck, flanked by guards]

Remember that question I asked that was really vague? (Probably not. :p ) This was the scene I was referring to about whether the Raithians would manage to "persu

7. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm amazed. This looks soooo good. =D= Can't wait.

8. rebel_cheese

rebel_cheese Jedi Master star 4

Jul 6, 2006
    Who says Wrev isn't Havok? What if Yobi here is just messing with us by saying it's one of the Solos? [face_mischief]

Great trailer. Springs many questions and theories to mind . . . but I'm glad Luke will be able to kick some *** before the story's over.

9. Trayus

Trayus Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2006
    Goddess_Jaya:As much as it saddens me, I think I need to cross Jaina off my prediction list for Havok. Unless you're being really sneaky, I don't see the scenes you've shown her in matching up with the scenes Havok is in. Luke's short, but I don't see her being able to push Luke down a corridor with her lightsaber. Plus, it looks like Wrev is losing his mind pretty early on in the story. Since they've been partners for two stories now, I can't see both of them diving into the Dark/Crazy Side.

O ye of little faith. I've never pictured Jaina as a crazy Sith Lord- I don't see craziness as a primary aspect of Sith in general. Granted, the crying while her vision's coming to pass might make one think it couldn't be her... but you can certainly be sad and angry all at once. Perhaps the passing of her vision is what finally sends her over the edge, when she embraces the darkness in despair? At any rate, Yobi convinced me in The Age of Heroes, via Callista Ming, that he's great at utterly misdirecting readers' expectations. I still say the very fact that we don't see obvious signs of Dark Jaina makes her the most likely candidate.

Now, some commentary on the trailer itself:

[cut to scene of Anakin standing over a defenseless man collapsed on his knees, twirling his lightsaber as he stalks towards him. Anakin draws back his blue blade, his eyes reddened with rage and teeth clenched, before swinging with fury.]

I think it goes without saying that Anakin turns in the next story. Instead of setting him up as Darth Havok, however, it actually supports an idea I've been forming for a while now. If Tahiri's death turns Anakin to the Dark Side, it wouldn't be in any way beneficial to Malig- the Dark Lord wants an Apprentice who follows him because of his vision for the galaxy, not out of anger stemming from some unrelated tragedy. When Anakin falls, I don't think he'll become a Sith. I think he'll just go rogue. From the first trailer, it seems that Mara will join him eventually- and the scenes of Luke in peril are starting to make clear why.

[Jacen rolling away as the pincered leg of an acklay comes crashing down at him and slams into the dirt]

:eek: ACKLAY!!! MY FAVORITE STAR WARS CREATURE!! The new fic is automatically the best fanfiction ever JUST FOR HAVING AN ACKLAY! Does this mean they visit Geonosis- or better/worse, Vendaxa?

[cut to a scene of Jaina leaping off a floating city, and as the camera pans, you can see her shrinking towards the the green and blue floor hundreds of meters below]

Hmm... in the first trailer, if memory serves, this scene featured Jaina being pushed over the side of the floating city. Interesting change to have her take the initiative.

[cut to Jag Fel making his way through a shadowy storage room with Aero Gin lurking behind him]

Oh, I am so going to win the deadpool. Can I up my stakes? One hundred credits on Jag Fel. And twenty on Luke while we're at it.

[cut to Mara locked in a violent lightsaber battle with Callista Ming, who is wielding a double-blade]

Oooo, breaking out the variant saber types? It's about time. I'd love to see the Raithians start pulling out some truly unique lightsabers. A long-shafted saber spear? Tonfa sabers? I can dream, right?

So you chose Exodus for the title, eh? Clever, considering the ship of the same name seems to be a high point of the story. If Jaina, Jag, and Wrev are trapped behind enemy lines, and Anakin and Jacen go after Renin, I wonder when the scenes of all three of them take place? Could it be after one of them has become Darth Havok, and the new Sith is leading his/her siblings into disaster?

My hype for this just shot sky high. I can't wait.

10. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    This confirms that it's not only going to be good, but awesome. Don't disappoint me, YK

11. Clone_Cmdr_Wedge

Clone_Cmdr_Wedge Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 18, 2006
    YK: Scoring the trailer once again is our buddy John Williams:

John Williams=:cool:

[cut to Anakin, Jaina, and Jacen Solo being led with their hands bound behind their backs by a convoy of armed Raithian troops through the forests of Felucia]

That sounds like nothing new. :p

Rénin: I want to go to Ossus and finish this before it's too late. The longer you spend posturing, the more time you allow the Jedi to hide and possibly attack us.

Rodan: I can't very well send a fleet into Ossus to destroy the Jedi. Do you realize how that would look? I'd be making sympathetic victims of them. The Jedi have to be seen as the aggressors.

Renin: You don't have a choice. *Ignights lightsaber* [face_devil]

Tenel Ka: Jacen... I have something important to tell you.

Jacen: What is it?

No wait, don't tell me, she's pregnant. 8-}

[cut to scene of Leia, Han, Jaina, and Jag sitting across a long table from Admiral Pellaeon and a handful of Imperial's ]

Interesting... [face_thinking]

[cut to Han flying the Falcon with Jag in the copilot's seat]

I'm sure someone is going to ask why Jag deserves to be in the copilot's seat. :p

Callista: We intercepted a message from Rénin's cruiser. It's stranded, struck by an old Yuuzhan Vong dovin basal mine and most of the crew killed? this could be our chance, Jacen. If we can beat his rescuers there, we can capture Rénin and disable the Raithians.

Yeah... Renin's ship just "happened" to run across a dovin basal mine... :rolleyes:

[cut to Rénin speaking with Traest Kre'fey in a well-lit corridor of Denon's fleet offices]

Rénin: We need someone with the courage to strike back against the Jedi at Ossus. It can't be me.

Kre'fey: I couldn't possibly. What you're suggesting would be a slaughter!

Rénin: What I'm suggesting would be protecting the Alliance. Sovv is gone, Admiral. You would be the Supreme Commander of our forces... and then, you would learn the location of Zonama Sekot...

Uh-oh...

[cut to Alliance and Raithian capital ships raining fire down on Ossus]

[cut to scene of gunships strafing the Jedi Temple, troop carriers setting down, troopers sliding down cables onto various floors of the edifice and soldiers storming up the front stairs]

[cut to Jedi being cut down by blaster fire and parts of the Jedi Temple exploding]

*cue Star Wars theme*

Shouldn't that be the Order 66 music? ;)

[Jacen walks onto the dark bridge of a Raithian cruiser alone to find all six of Faybol's Kurol and several Raithian troopers scattered around on the floor and laying on broken consoles in pools of blood. There are a few emergency lights on and sparking panels, and the walls are similarly streaked with splashes of gore]

Don't tell me Jacen did all of that. o_O

[cut to Han and Leia speaking with Wedge in his apartment on Corellia]

WEDGE! :D

[cut to Darth Malig standing in his throne room. Kneeling before him is a Jedi who was once called "Solo"]

Malig: That name no longer has any meaning to you. You will be known as Darth Hâvok.

That sounds familiar... [face_thinking]

[cut to scene of Anakin cradling Tahiri's lifeless body in his arms and weeping]

Big "Uh-oh" ... [face_worried]

[cut to Jaina and Jag squeezing into his clawcraft together]

Jaina: I thought you said this was going to be easy.

Jag: No, I said it was going to be fun.

Soooooooo many things I could say right now... [face_laugh] [face_whistling] :p

[cut to Luke being pushed down a narrow corridor by Darth Hâvok, their lightsabers spraying sparks everywhere and leaving glowing scorches on the walls]

Oh frak... [face_worried]

[cut to Rénin shooting torrents of Sith lightning into Callista while she writhes helplessly on the ground]

=D=

Finally something good happens. :p

Wait!

12. CassaSoloDaughterOfA

CassaSoloDaughterOfA Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 4, 2006
    Well, put in a good word for me

I'll do you one better...how would you like to join? [face_batting] It's a currently a minor club at the moment that doesn't yet specialize.

Is it alright if I send you the info that I send new members? :D

The Trailer:

Scoring the trailer once again is our buddy John Williams

Wazzup Jon? :p

Kill him! Kill him now!:mad:

[cut to Leia crying with her palms covering her face and Han holding her, tears running down his nose and cheeks]

[face_not_talking] How dare the suspect...

[cut to scene of Tenel Ka speaking with Jacen in a courtyard at the Jedi Temple on Ossus]

Crap...er..Shavit. [face_plain]

[cut to scene of Jaina, Jacen, and Anakin with their lightsabers whirling and flashing against a hangar full of Raithian soldiers, a Kurol, and Faybol]

Pah - Hah!

[Jaina leaping from a Chiss clawcraft with her lightsaber blazing and slicing through an Alliance soldier]

[face_devil]

[Mara Force-shoving a group of Raithian sentinel droids hard into a duracrete pillar]

Kick it Mara! Kick it hard! [face_devil]

[cut to Anakin and Tahiri alone on the Jedi base]

Anakin: I'll never let anything happen to you.

Thank you Captain Obvious! :p

Son of a..

[cut to Wrev forcefully kissing Jaina]

*double woop*

I didn't have time to give you a full review so I picked my favorite parts...

YobiDude! You Rocked that traier...like seriously. :p

13. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    I always love [face_love] your trailers! I can just see them happening!:cool: Putting the music cues in is a great way to get the excitement going. I'm excited to see the way you manage to work in all the action and plotlines for so many characters. I'm especially excited to see a little more action from Luke!

Hmmm...could they be working together?:confused:

[cut to scene of Tenel Ka speaking with Jacen in a courtyard at the Jedi Temple on Ossus]

I find it doubtful that she's telling him she's pregnant....TK strikes me as one to rejoice in that, no matter what.

Leia: Admrial... We need your help

Go Pelleon!!:cool:

[cut to scene of Jysella Horn sitting alone in her quarters, hugging her knees and staring at nothingness]

That's not good. :(

I may not be as happy to see this in context, but for now [face_love] ! I love it when the Solo kids work together!![face_dancing]

[cut to Han flying the Falcon with Jag in the copilot's seat]

Han: Hang on, kid!

Jag & Han together....Awesome![face_dancing]

[cut to Callista speaking with Jacen in a Jedi training room]

Callista: We intercepted a message from Rénin's cruiser. It's stranded, struck by an old Yuuzhan Vong dovin basal mine and most of the crew killed? this could be our chance, Jacen. If we can beat his rescuers there, we can capture Rénin and disable the Raithians.

Trap!!!! Defintely a trap, Jacen!

[cut to scene of Wrev Caster and Alema Rar sitting on crates across from three Squibs inside the Jedi Temple's hangar]

Sligh: No can do. Squibs don't gamble.

Grees: Especially with Jedi? they cheat

Emala: And you look unsavory.

I love the Squibs! [face_laugh]

[cut to Rénin speaking with Traest Kre'fey in a well-lit corridor of Denon's fleet offices]

Rénin: We need someone with the courage to strike back against the Jedi at Ossus. It can't be me.

Kre'fey: I couldn't possibly. What you're suggesting would be a slaughter!

[Kre'fey looks up at him with troubled eyes]

Come on Traest...show that moral fiber we've come to expect from you!

[cut to Alliance and Raithian capital ships raining fire down on Ossus]

[cut to scene of gunships strafing the Jedi Temple, troop carriers setting down, troopers sliding down cables onto various floors of the edifice and soldiers storming up the front stairs]

[cut to Jedi being cut down by blaster fire and parts of the Jedi Temple exploding]

Oh no, no, no!:_|

[Jaina leaping from a Chiss clawcraft with her lightsaber blazing and slicing through an Alliance soldier]

Oh yeah! =D=

[Luke Force-flipping back up onto a catwalk]

[Anakin and Tahiri fighting Raithian soldiers on Denon]

[Mara Force-shoving a group of Raithian sentinel droids hard into a duracrete pillar]

[The Millennium Falcon twisting and spinning away from the fire of Raithian warbirds]

Great action "sequence"!

[Jacen walks onto the dark bridge of a Raithian cruiser alone to find all six of Faybol's Kurol and several Raithian troopers scattered around on the floor and laying on broken consoles in pools of blood. There are a few emergency lights on and sparking p

14. poku_29

poku_29 Jedi Master star 1

Oct 19, 2005
    So cool man. Absolutely love these trailers of yours. =D=

I get the feeling that you are laughing so hard reading our comments trying to figure out whos Havok. Well everyone has already made their bets so I will add mine.

It is not going to be Jacen. He is too centered now, although I admit that it is one of the most fragile ones to say the least. If he breaks, he will go down hard. In theory it could be he, but I will not bet on that

Anakin. By far the most obvious choice and easiest to break. It is easy to rip away his will to go on in life. So a good apprentice for a Sith Lord. But there is a clinch. You will not be able to do it without taking Tahiri away from him. I really can't see this Anakin powing to a Sith like Anakin sr. did. You will have to eliminate Tahiri really soon from the equation. Perhaps get Anakin to kill Tahiri himself, thinking that it is the only way he can spare her from total misery. If Tahiri is killed what guarantees that Anakin won't go berserk? Sith are usually smart and cunning. Can they be sure that they can bent Anakin into their will if there is nothing left for him to be afraid for. My bet is that if Anakin goes to Darkside he will not have anything to drive for. He aren't power hungry, not obsessed with saving the galaxy. His only concern are his loved ones and if they are not there, I think that the only thing that will satisfy the darkness then burning inside him is slaughtering life. The Sith cant take the risk that Anakin would turn on them. With Dark Side and nothing to lose mentality Anakin will just be too strong for them to control. So I think it will not be Anakin. Cant see him doing the thinking like: "well, now that Tahiri is gone I really have nothing. So to heck with it, I might just well join the Sith. Get to see new thinks". So it is not Anakin

So whose left? Jaina. Why? Well, I just cant see why not. She has some love trouble going on and there is always that "Sword of the Jedi" thingy. Nothing for herself, but everything for others. Now, if someone was to implant a thought into her mind. "What if for once you could have something for yourself, Jaina?". That is the point where we see if the lure is greater than her conviction to save everyone. Jaina Solo, AKA, Darth Hâvok!

Then to other things. The epilogue was great. But it has been too long since I read it to actually do a preview now. Sorry. I know I have probably fallen really far now, but the scene with the dark lord, Omas and Rodan weren't enough for me. Rodan still didn't suffer enough. He did realize what he had done and that he is a mere puppet now, but I still lust for more. He has to be CRUSHED for what he has done. He has to feel even worse than what he was feeling then in that scene. I feel the darkness consuming me,,,,, Is there anymore hope left for me?,,,,,

Why did I get the feeling that Faybol and Renin are going to turn on each other? Don't know, but what if it was Renin who killed the kurol at that bridge, because they were coming to kill him. [face_thinking]

Well, anyways great trailer. I hope we could already get to the reading. I want to know how you have sorted this Solo fall.I believe you have something really twisted and unguessable done and everyone will be amazed. you wont let us down, I know. Just promise that [face_chicken] isn't coming back. That would just simply bee too much. We are, by the way, going to get lot of Han/Leia scenes right? Han is always the sagas best hero and I am really looking forward to see Leia stand up against the darkness. I can see so much potential in this promise of yours, that it will be Leia who leads the jedi against the darkness as a guardian of the light. It was something like that you wrote in the beginning, right?

Im also a bit worried for Luke. He is a prisoner of a Dark Lord of the Sith. I think i read some study concluding that it is a position where your life expectancy isn't that high. And also he is going to fight Darth Hâvok we see. Knowing Luke we can be pretty sure that he is not going to give

15. Astronema

Astronema Jedi Knight

Dec 26, 2005
    Ack! I've been away for a few weeks, and look at all that's happened!! Well, at least I now have a bright spot to look forward to once rush and LSATs are over. :( Yuckiness.

Is it too late to put in votes for the title...? If not, I vote for "Exodus of Heroes" suggested by rebel_cheese. Although, taking into consideration the trailer, "Fall of Heroes" might be more apropos...

16. Whitey

Whitey Jedi Master star 6

Jan 26, 2003
    *walks in with LosDosMos and Cassa in each arm*

*sees trailer posted*

*pushes girls to the ground and rushes to read trailer*

*reads... and cackles*

Eeeeexcellent... [face_devil]

*ignores glares of his e-wife and e-girlfriend*

17. Goddess_Jaya

Goddess_Jaya Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2002
    Heh. You know you've been re-reading this story and playing LEGO Star Wars II too much when you have a dream about reading a PM outlining the next story in detail, only to have your alarm go off before you finish the first paragraph. :oops:

Yup, Trayus, I've lost my faith. Don't get me wrong. That's still what I want to see happen. It's just easier to be pessimistic and then delightfully surprised when it turns out that way. (Okay, maybe I'm still holding onto a kernel of hope :p ).

Honestly, I love reading everyone else's comments and speculations. Discussions about the direction of a book series make me think even harder and try to figure out what's going on in the author's head - in this case, YK.

For example, I like the idea of Anakin going down a not so healthy path by himself. It explains his scenes in the trailer without it turning out to be the obvious - that's he's the Apprentice.

Deadpool? I want in! I'll double the bet on Renin. There's no way he's surviving this story.

Random thought that popped into my head while I was unable to fall back to sleep this morning. I'd really love to see someone take Jaina's "Sword of the Jedi" status and twist it literally in a fall!story - she's the Sword of the Jedi, cutting them down. I'd have to dig out the rest of the prophecy-type speech from DW to see if the rest can be twisted.

18. TelannaTani

TelannaTani Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2005
    Gad-zooks! Fantastic trailer - made all the more sweet by me following along with my Star Wars music! I would conjecture, but I'll probably be all wrong anyway, so why?! You're too tricksy for me.

Can't wait for Feb. 2!

Telanna

19. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Maggy: awesome
    *is speechless*

EDIT: first

Way to go =D=

corran: Oh,lots of goodies! Lets see,Wrev Jaina,

;
    A duel between Luke and Darth Havok,Darth Malig is somebody from the past,

We don't know that...

Jacen,Anakin,and possibly Tahri and Jaina are going to the Exodus to face Renin,Callista is either going to betray Renin and get electrocuted,or shes just getting her "reward" from Renin just like Goresh.

Hehehe [face_devil] I can't say if any of that is right, but good theories.

That scene where Tenel Ka is getting ready to tell Jacen something,I think she is going to tell him she is pregnant.

Seems reasonable...

So Kre'fey is going to betray the Jedi just to get the Yuuzhan Vong?I'm starting to wonder if he will be the next bad Bothan.I mean it runs in his blood.

We don't know what Kre'fey does, only that Rénin is making him an offer [face_whistling]

Plus,it looks like Han and Leia are going around to the Empire and Corellia to start a resistence against the Rathians.

Yep ;)

By the way,since reading the trailer,I think Exodus is the perfect title!

Cool :) I'm still trying to decide, but it and Descent are the frontrunners right now [face_thinking] I also really like Trayus' title and a could of the ones jagsredlady sent me. Hopefully something will seem perfect by the time February rolls around.

OH,I almost forgot my dead pool predictions. 10 credits on Mara,50 credits on Renin,70 credits on Luke,and 35 credits on Faybol and Kre'fey.

Heh [face_mischief] Well, multiple characters from the trailer will die... but I'm not saying who. Interesting that you think Luke is the most likely to go [face_thinking]
    Thanks for reading!

Dooku-Darklighter: Hey, Yobi!

Hey!

Cool trailer,

I'd like a PM when Exodus begins, please.

Sure thing. I'll be sure you send you one :cool:

Spike: Put me down for 20 on Malig being Ken, son of Triclops

[face_laugh]

That would be cool 8-}

A much more awesome trailer this time round, YK

Jaya: I almost forgot it was Friday! TGIF!

[face_dancing]

*bursts out laughing* Well that didn't take long.

Must be that "Solo luck".

Your "The siblings will be spending lots of time together in the next fic" comment above makes a bit more sense after reading that bit.

Yep ;)

Hmm. The gut reaction to a woman saying "I have something to tell you" in a story is that she's pregnant, but TK sounds too sad. Bringing a baby into the world during a time of crisis isn't a happy thought, but I still think this is something else. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess either she's going to find out she can't have children or she gets word that Isolder was assinated - if he's even still alive.

Interesting theories [face_thinking] I can't say if you're right, but I can think of several reasons why TK wouldn't be happy about a baby. For one, she might think her husband is insane, or that there's no where for their child to grow up since they're being hunted by everyone...

This could mean a lot of different things for Story depending on if that scene's at the beginning or end.

Yeah, you're right ;)

Woo! Hmm. Wonder if this is pre- or post- that march through the forest mentioned above. Something's telling me post. I'm sure we'll find out.

You're probably right.

*curses and hopes Havok gets to kill Renin quickly*

Who says Havok gets to kill him? [face_mischief]

Uh, I give. What is he?

A Sith Lord ;)

I do! I want to know!
    That's a bit of a strange comment. I'm guessing we won't be able to see what's behind Malig's mask until the same time as Lukie-boy.

Well, Hâvok apparently asks that Malig remove it [face_whis

20. Master_Palpy

Master_Palpy Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 29, 2004
    I'm so there.

What more is there to say?

One thing (yeah, yeah :p): Awesome preview! :D

I'm so there.

EDIT: I love this 'fic!

21. Clone_Cmdr_Wedge

Clone_Cmdr_Wedge Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 18, 2006
    Good news: I got a new laptop. :D

Bad news: It won't let me on the boards for some messed up reason. [face_frustrated]

Don't worry, I'll still try to respond asap.

YK: I've really messed with you guys

Yes you have. :p

You're not surprised?

Well, it would tie in with Eps III... :p

They think he should be the pilot?

[face_laugh] No. These would be the ones that would want Jag shoved out an airlock.

If you can't trust someone like Callista, who can you trust?

Wedge... ;)

Too somber for a trailer

I thought it was used in RotS trailers/ads... :confused:

He didn't

o_O Now I'm interested in see how that plays out...

Go for it

I'm not sure that I should... :p

Makes sense

That's what I thought too... ;) Which probably means I'm wrong. 8-}

I really can't answer that.

Not yet at any rate. We'll find out when that part comes up. :p

Always possible...

With you, almost anything is possible. Almost.

They could fight without either of them being Hâvok. One could blame the other for something

True. That was something that I got from the series trailer, that one of them(Anakin, I think)blamed the other for something. I think his words were: "You killed her!"

The question is, who is "her". The way the trailer was set up, it made it look like it was Tahiri. It could, however, be many others, like Jaina, Leia, Jysella, Mara, Tenel Ka... [face_mischief] It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. :D

A good bet, I think. Thanks for reading

I'd be surprised if Renin didn't get whacked during the series. 8-}

22. FORCEBlLADE

FORCEBlLADE Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 2, 2003
    I like your trailer, a lot bigger and thrilling than the one for the first fic. Can't wait for the next fic to start, man.

23. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    [cut to Mara Jade igniting her lightsaber in a dark corridor and looking over her shoulder]

o_O Clever :D

First I was like - Jaina in a clawcraft!

Then we get Jaina and Jag in a clawcraft!

Even more clever [face_dancing]

The trailer is making me excited =P~...to read your story.

[face_laugh]

24. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Master Palpy: I'm so there.

Glad to have you :D

What more is there to say?
    One thing (yeah, yeah ): Awesome preview!

Thanks!

I'm so there.
    EDIT: I love this 'fic!

Thanks again [face_blush]

Wedge: Good news: I got a new laptop.
    Bad news: It won't let me on the boards for some messed up reason.

I had the same problem with my new laptop. I PMed you on how to fix it.

Well, it would tie in with Eps III...

I suppose it would :p

No. These would be the ones that would want Jag shoved out an airlock.

Ahh, those [face_laugh]

I thought it was used in RotS trailers/ads...

I don't think it was in the trailer, maybe one or two of the shorter ads. Didn't seem right for this one though :p

Now I'm interested in see how that plays out...

Good ;)

I'm not sure that I should...

C'mon. You know you want to [face_mischief]

That's what I thought too... Which probably means I'm wrong.

You never know ;)

True. That was something that I got from the series trailer, that one of them(Anakin, I think)blamed the other for something. I think his words were: "You killed her!"

Yep [face_whistling] Good memory.

The question is, who is "her". The way the trailer was set up, it made it look like it was Tahiri. It could, however, be many others, like Jaina, Leia, Jysella, Mara, Tenel Ka... It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

Yep, all good possibilities O:)

I'd be surprised if Renin didn't get whacked during the series.

Me too :p

FORCEBlLADE: I like your trailer, a lot bigger and thrilling than the one for the first fic. Can't wait for the next fic to start, man.

Thanks :D I'm glad the trailer worked for you. I hope the fic will as well.

TKL: Clever

Hehe.

First I was like - Jaina in a clawcraft!
    Then we get Jaina and Jag in a clawcraft!
    Even more clever

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

The trailer is making me excited ...to read your story.

Aww, thanks [face_blush] I hope you like it ;) :D

More teasers up tomorrow!

25. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    One more thought - this story is going to be a great present for people who share their birthdays with groundhogs [face_batting]