main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion The Ahsoka Tano Mega Thread Power Hour

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Aug 16, 2015.

1. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014

Same here. It's that certain intuition. Even Anakin at that point can't sense it.

B99 likes this.
  2. Dorryn

Dorryn Jedi Master star 3

Jan 24, 2015
    I completely agree. It was bad enough Filoni ended her story on TCW on such a depressing note (which is not very Star Wars-y in my opinion), he actually had to do it again in Rebels. It's like he enjoys leaving his main character in a mentally broken state and us viewers confused as to whether or not her story is over. Not very good story-telling if you ask me.

3. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I ship it :p

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  4. Darth_Voider

Darth_Voider Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2015
    Lusoka?

5. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Hamstein?

revan772, Ahsoka's Tano and CT1138 like this.
  6. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Like a German industrial metal band, but more hammed up and cheesy.

CT1138, Darth_Voider and TCF-1138 like this.
  7. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  8. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Actually the average age of a human in the galaxy far far away is 71 which is the same as on earth. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Human Although I am sure there are plenty of humans who are naturally living until they are 120-150 just all the childhood deaths or from war has brought it down to 71.

9. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    how about nah.

10. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    D23 Expo exclusive Ahsoka shirt
    [​IMG]

11. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Ashley Eckstein seems to be the most cheerfullest person in the world.

Ahsoka's Tano and revan772 like this.
  12. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

I just love to see her smile. Just like Daisy Ridley. What is it about these SW actresses and their smiles?

[​IMG]

13. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    Probably their characters are quite enjoyable or....there is someone with a gun, behind the camera, forcing them to smile.

revan772 and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  14. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015

Where do this average lifespans on Wookie even come from?

15. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    The 71 years for humans comes striaght from Pablo's twitter. The Torguta one is from legends I beileve.

16. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015

Honestly, I don't take Pablo's twitter seriously anymore. The guy just enjoys trolling fans and most of the time when somebody asks him something, he just makes the answer on the spot. Plus he's not George Lucas. Just because Pablo says something, it doesn't mean its automatically canon. Unless it appears in an official release or an official statement, I don't consider it canon.

For Togrutas, if its from Legends, it means they can change it anytime they want. So if they want to, they can say that Togrutas live on average 250 years and Ahsoka could appear as a young woman in the ST. Thou I don't think they'll do that :)

17. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I hope they wont.

18. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

How old was Shaak Ti by the time she died towards the end of the Clone Wars? She was obviously an older Togrutan than Ahsoka; even older than her during the Rebels years.
    [​IMG]

19. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    Pablo is the canon guru and top expert. From what I recall, all the directors of the live-action films consult him. You might not like his opinion, or how he conducts himself on Twitter, but Pablo is the canon guide on the Story Group.

20. Darth Valkyrus

Apr 12, 2013
    Considering Shaak Ti was a Jedi Master who took up a seat on the council some time between TPM and AoTC, then by the time she faced Starkiller on Felucia she would have been maybe in her mid 50s or maybe even 60, and with her life on the run wouldn't exactly have been availing of cosmetic treatments, but she still looked fresh as a daisy

Now, obviously, that was part of TFU which Disney disregards in the New Canon Order, it's chucked into legends. But it still gives an idea of what Lucas et al thought she would look like by that point. So slow-aging Togrutas may be a thing.

21. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    TFU was never canon under Lucas. Very difficult to use it as source material.

22. Darth Valkyrus

Apr 12, 2013
    IIRC Lucas said at one point that it was.

23. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012

Nope. Was the intention, but scrapped after TFU II. There is an old thread here about all the trouble behind the scenes. Long story short, Lucas was a pain to deal with at the time and kept changing his mind on ideas; team had a nightmare making the game. Was meant to be a new trilogy, but was binned after poor reception. Alas, we're heading off topic.

But, anyways back to Ahsoka :)

I fear Todd the Jedi will appear if the canon war starts again :S

24. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    [​IMG]

DANNASUK likes this.
  25. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    It shouldn't matter about Shaak Ti's appearance in the video game. When I asked about her age, it was how old she was while she still served on the Jedi Council during the Clone Wars. I know she was considerably older than Ahsoka is during the Rebels era.