main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion The Ahsoka Tano Mega Thread Power Hour

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Aug 16, 2015.

1. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    Ahsoka being knocked out a few times definitely doesn't make her weak. Anakin got electrocuted a lot in TCW too.

Vizzy91 and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  2. cookeycat

cookeycat Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 17, 2016
    Mod Edit: Final warning. The next time you bait other users you're getting a vacation from the boards.

3. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    cookeycat

You don't need to bait other users because you have different opinions. The next time you do that, your taking a vacation.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Because no matter what people will always dislike or hate characters. Ahsoka had an even more uphill battle because the majority originally did not like her. You will never stop having to defend her character. People don't have a hive mind and all like the same thing. If that were the case everyone would like ESB and I have seen several people on this very forum who say it is the worst of all 7. Defending the characters we like is all apart of the fun IMO.

Edit: At least you don't have to argue with the majority of the SW community in why you don't like Ahsoka. :p

5. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    That is true. Ahsoka is my favorite character. But others don't like her and that is cool. I try not to get into that debate.

Vizzy91, Force Smuggler and revan772 like this.
  6. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    On a lighter note, the FOD doll should be released soon to stores.

[​IMG]

7. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    How soon should we be expecting Ahsoka? I was sad not to see her in stores last night...

8. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

I thought they were supposed to roll out the new dolls beginning today; Sept 1st.

9. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    I can confirm neither Toys R Us, Walmart, or Target in my area got them. Also no social media reported any signs of her.

10. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    There's a Disney store at a mall near me. I figured if anyone should have those special FOD dolls, they would. I'll see if it's there at some point this weekend.

11. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
  12. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
  13. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

I like it!

I checked the local Target stores and even the Disney store near me, and the FOD Ahsoka doll wasn't available. They certainly had plenty of the Leia, Rey, and even Sabine dolls.

14. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    Filoni about Ahsoka at Fan Expo Canada.
    • Filoni says that the Topps card showing Ahsoka on Malachor post-TotA & the deleted scenes/misc scenes he's been posting on social media are a way to get ideas out that couldn't be on the show.
    • Kanan and other younglings/padawans knew of Ahsoka because she was famous for being Anakin's padawan.
    • Filoni says that convorees "probably mean something".
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Jedi Master Scorpio

Oct 24, 2015
    I'm just guessing here, but even during the Clone Wars both Anakin and Ahsoka were at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant on many different Occasions, so I have no doubt younglings and other Padawans knew of her. Kanan was two years younger than she was I think? So yeah he probably knew of her.

As far as the Convorees are concerned, I always thought them to be Guides as opposed to messengers. I base this speculation on Snoke's words from TFA about the Resistance finding Skywalker and the "New Jedi Rising". I speculate the Convorees are guiding the "New Jedi" to Luke?

16. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Sounds like those who attended that panel left with the same vague answers as they had when they walked in the room. Couldn't really expect much from Filoni in advance of the upcoming Rebels season. [face_thinking]

17. Dorryn

Dorryn Jedi Master star 3

Jan 24, 2015
    Yeah, I think 'vague' is Filoni's way of life you know, especially when it comes to Ahsoka. Seeing Ahsoka rise above her fall from the Order and the revelation of who Vader is would have made great stories (seeing the hero hit rock bottom and get back up is usually the base of most good stories) but Filoni prefers to leave those moments of her life 'vague' because... Well... I wonder if even HE knows why.

18. Jedi Master Scorpio

Oct 24, 2015
    I'm sure he has her story all mapped out.

19. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

I agree with you. It's just a question of how he wants to tell it; either in animation or in printed form.

20. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Can't expect that from Filoni ever. :p

21. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    Well he did say that his teases are going somewhere so we just have to be patient.

22. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I would expect them to go somewhere or that would be bad press

23. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    revan772 and Loth-cat like this.
  24. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    Well we know she's going to appear in season 4 and with the comments of Ashley Eckstein stating that there's still lots of stories left to tell with Ahsoka and Freddie Prinze Jr about seeing what happened to her from a certain character's perspective we can assume she's alive. Whether she evolves into something else thanks to the sacrifice of the Daughter to revive her remains to be seen.

25. Jedi Master Scorpio

Oct 24, 2015
    Interesting read anyway. Yeah the more that I contemplate it, the more I do believe the Daughter from Mortis may have used whatever life force she had left to save her. I guess the big mystery is for what purpose?