main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion The Ahsoka Tano Mega Thread Power Hour

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Aug 16, 2015.

1. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    That confirms that if we get the lost Ahsoka arcs in any form it won't be anything that involves voice acting, atleast for a while.

2. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    Well, the earliest Ahsoka arc, in the Underworld, definitely has at least some voice recording done, as Ahsley Eckstein can be heard in one of the animatic clips released from it.

3. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    True, and Pablo did say once that it was up to Filoni if it was ready for release. So it's definitely possible

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  4. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    [​IMG]

Corporeal explicitly means alive, in the flesh, normally present, no ghost or hologram or flashback or hallucination doohickery.

What I think you meant, based off the rest of your post, is actually non-corporeal.

Just letting you know. :)

5. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    Thanks a million Madame Jocasta Nu! I know exactly what it means - the other options I listed are the possibilities that LFL might go with though, hence the period at the end of the first sentence. While I'd like to see her in corporeal form, LFL might go another route, like the suggestions I've listed. Do you follow?

Asajj Ventress likes this.
  6. SateleNovelist11

SateleNovelist11 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2015
    I still want to know the conclusion.

7. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I still think Malachore could have been a great ending for her character

8. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Depends on how the ending would've been portrayed.

9. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Welp, my mistake. I read your post quickly and didn't pay close enough attention to detail. I missed the inflection given to it by the period, and also the "though" that followed it in the next sentence. Re-reading it now, at home, on my desktop PC, your intent is clear.

I apologize.

10. Mother_Talzin

Aug 23, 2014
    Apology accepted, Captain Needa. Just a good bit of ribbing. Lets talk about Ahsoka - she is much more interesting than the use an definition of words! ;)

As I've said before, I truly want to see Ahsoka physically appear in the series, and hopefully interact with the crew of the Ghost, unless she cant make contact in order for them to continue assuming she's gone, allowing her to be safe in exile. After her confrontation with Vader, she might being living like TLJ Luke, having lost hope. Anything less than showing where she is and what's she's been doing all this time, will feel like a cop-out from Filoni. I suppose the ultimate fate of Ahsoka hinges on how they write-off the Force sensitive characters in the series as well. As Rebels builds up to RO / ANH, they'll need to explain what Ezra, Kanan, and Ahsoka are doing if they in fact survive.

Darth Valkyrus and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  11. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    It might be an interesting take if she wound up on Ahch-to before Luke eventually goes there.

Darth-Seldon likes this.
  12. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    As long as they dont overlap I am good.

13. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    Do you guys think that Ahsoka's appearance will be similar to Luke's in TLJ? Via Force Projection?

I am starting to think she was completely taken out of the Galaxy and is either in Wild Space or The Unknown Regions.

14. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    No force projection. If she does she should die.

15. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    What if it was Ahsoka who taught Luke how to use the Force Projection? [face_thinking]

16. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Or it could have been the books.

17. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    He apparently never read them.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  18. Dorryn

Dorryn Jedi Master star 3

Jan 24, 2015
    Does she even know what it is? Incidentally I don't.

19. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I don’t think he never read them. I just think he never read them to completion.

20. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Well we're talking about TLJ. Obviously it's a spoiler if you haven't seen the movie.

21. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Have you not seen the movie?

22. Mother_Talzin

Aug 23, 2014
    Its possible that Ahsoka transcended the abilities of a Jedi when the Daughter resurrected her. It would make for an interesting backstory if Luke found her meditating in the remains of the temple when he arrived on the planet. It could also explain the expansion of Force abilities to include astral projection - that it was never a Jedi ability, but something Luke learned from his father's former apprentice. Ahsoka could end up being the fulcrum that helps the Skywalker saga on its final journey. I could see a pre-TFA novel about the subject...

23. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I think a Ahsoka/Luke crossover novel would fly off the shelves.

revan772 likes this.
  24. Mr Bogan

Mr Bogan Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 28, 2016
    Before you know it fans would be "shipping" them, disregarding the obvious age difference. It's all so predictable.

As to Ahsoka's fate, having read the new rebels episodes descriptions I think we might see some cop out from the writers regarding this "world between worlds". Maybe they all end up there (Kanan, Ahsoka and Ezra)

It would be interesting if this trio became the new Mortis inhabitants. Although one of them would need to represent the Dark Side, so balance is kept.

25. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    That would be an interesting take; as far-fetched as it sounds. Ahsoka would be "The Mother", Kanan could take up the Light and Ezra, having exposed himself to the Sith Hologram, would take up the Dark.