main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion The Ahsoka Tano Mega Thread Power Hour

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Aug 16, 2015.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Her coming back from the dead was already to much for me.

2. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    When did she come "back from the dead"? Maybe I missed that episode of Rebels.

3. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    I don't see why Luke absolutely had to learn from Ahsoka. In the OT, all he did was training for a few hours with Obi-Wan then he's mostly stagnating until he met Yoda and made some real progress and deepening his knowledge of the Force. All his actions show that he mostly learned by himself. There's also 30 years between RotJ and TFA so I'm sure he had a lot of time to learn some new tricks and secrets like we see in the movie, especially considering his bloodline.

4. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    No one is suggesting he absolutely had to learn from Ahsoka. It was just a hypothesis.

5. Mr Bogan

Mr Bogan Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 28, 2016
    I think JKF is talking about the events in the Mortis Arc of TCW

6. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Well everything about the Mortis Arc was left open for interpretation. Even to this day some people think it was all a dream (albeit shared by the three Jedi at the same time).

7. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    Its simply a potential storyline that could have two great Force wielders crossing paths that has bigger implications for the SW universe. Maybe Force projection could have a backstory that involves other characters or alternative means of conjuring the Force. This possibility allows for a character like Ahsoka to enter the mix, assuming she walks out of Rebels intact, and is in exile during the OT.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  8. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I was talking about Mortis.

9. Dorryn

Dorryn Jedi Master star 3

Jan 24, 2015
    I have not, but I don't mind being spoiled.

10. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Oh ok. No worries then. I didn't want to get crucified here for spoilers; though I think it's reached beyond the statute of limitations.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  11. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    I like the idea of the Mortis thing, and I think it is a lot more likely now. However, I do think Ezra will represent what the daughter did, and Ahsoka will represent what the father did. As for the son... I do not think he has been revealed yet. That is my theory anyway, I would love to see more Mortis.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  12. Mother_Talzin

Aug 23, 2014
    A Mortis related story to explain what becomes of Ahsoka and potentially other characters could be interesting. I imagine Kanan will likely die, and Ezra will not be considered a Jedi by the end of the series. If Ahsoka and Ezra were to represent the light in Mortis, it would be great for Talzin and Maul to be shown on the side of the dark, as the Mother and Son, which would also be a literal representation as well. Considering both were drenched in Spirit Ichor, that part of them may have left upon death to explore beyond the physical realm.

Asajj Ventress and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  13. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    So what episode do you think we will get Ahsoka?

14. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I'd imagine it'd be sooner rather than later. As I mentioned in another thread, Ahsoka's character is essentially irrelevant now. The Rebels episode with OB1 and Maul was still towards the middle of the season, wasn't it? Considering this is the final season of Rebels, I doubt they'll have Ahsoka featured in the last couple of episodes.

15. revan772

Aug 5, 2014
    Maul was almost end of the season, penultimate I believe. Ahsoka will probably be around the same time, my guess. But with the new trailer....
    Is Ahsoka the owl? Or will the Owl lead us to her?

16. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I just watched the new trailer.

I'm not sure who or what any of the animals - either the wolves or the convors (owls) - are supposed to represent. I'm sure it'll be explained.

revan772 likes this.
  17. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    If Ahsoka does show up again, it should be time for her story to end for good. Please Filoni allow her to truly die. Her character worked better farther back from the OT.

Jedi Knight Fett and theraphos like this.
  18. revan772

Aug 5, 2014
    I may be in the minority but I do not like when they kill off every character. If they want to end someone's story can't they go into exile or or retire or something? Ahsoka does not have to die at this point, and even existing as she has been would not cause negative consequences.

AhsokaSolo likes this.
  19. Mother_Talzin

Aug 23, 2014
    Its possible Ahsoka has been gone since her duel with Vader, or at least confined to Mortis. Since we didn't see any new Ahsoka content in the trailer, they either have a big reveal slated, or the owl is the avatar she is able to manifest in the physical realm, leading me to believe she's. ..

20. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    In a perfect world, TCW would not have cancelled abruptly; and all of the stories in the form of novels and "unfinished arcs" would've been shown. And they'd all lead up to the events right before ROTJ. I really have no doubt that Filoni had an idea for a proper end to Ahsoka's character by the series' last episode. But it's all a moot point to talk about it now. This is reality. They managed to work her character into his new series for Disney; and many people didn't seem to mind it; especially since she had more of a background role to the lead characters of the Ghost Crew. And I find it hard to believe anyone took up a real issue when she finally got to face Vader in TOTA.

21. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    I do wonder if Mortis serves as some sort of safe haven?

22. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Also, her relevance to anything current has dropped significantly.

23. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    To each their own. But I completely disagree.

24. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Well Mortis basically means death.

25. Dorryn

Dorryn Jedi Master star 3

Jan 24, 2015
    Mortis Mortis Mortis Mortis Mortis...

I understand that Mortis has this whole supernatural element about it so it might seem like the only "refuge" for Ahsoka after whatever happened in TOTA (thank you for the endless speculation Filoni, now could you please go to story-writing school) but guys... The WHOLE FORCE is supernatural! There were other strange things in TCW like the episode where Artoo and 3PO meet those weird underground trees so why would it have to be Mortis?

I seriously hope Filoni has more imagination than you when it comes to Ahsoka's whereabouts because I for one will be VERY disappointed if she ends up as a celestial. To be honest, I highly expect to be disappointed with her fate anyway.