main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion The Ahsoka Tano Mega Thread Power Hour

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Aug 16, 2015.

1. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Ashley's line started out with Ahsoka/SW related items, and expanded. It's needless to say that while Ahsoka is a popular character, it's still a niche market. I follow her FB page, and every so often she'll talk about the latest superhero movie and feature some of her latest fashion designs that include characters from those movies, Studio Ghibli, and of course SW.

2. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    She does seem to delve in many different aspects with her clothing line. I've seen her promote Wonder Woman as well as Guardians of The Galaxy. I'm sure there is other lines she has went with as well.

And as to the question earlier that asked whether or not she was given anything when she left the Order, in Legends when Students, Padawans even Knights left the Order they were given credits. At least that was what Ferus Olin once alluded to when he explained his departure. But I highly doubt they stuck with that in the New Canon.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
    Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  3. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    According to the homepage, ITunes put Ahsoka in the thumbnail for one of tonights episodes... nothing new though, looks like a flashback from season 2s fight with Vader. This could mean many things. The thumbnail could be wrong, this could be a recap, or even better this could be a flashback.

4. revan772

Aug 5, 2014
    AHSOKA LIVES! I stressed out that entire time but I feel so relieved. My favourite character is fine AND they setup something for her future! So happy!! [\spoiler]

5. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Look I know that for all those that wanted more Ahsoka in the future this is a happy moment. It's just annoying when Filoni finds the most mind-bending when to do it.

6. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    I mean it's no different than where we were before;
    before now the last we saw of her she was descending into the temple on Malachor, and now... she's still descending into the temple on Malachor. The only difference is how definitive her survival was- before it was up in the air, now it's likely she's indeed alive.

Vizzy91 likes this.
  7. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I do like the fact that
    the only reason she survived was because of Ezra

8. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I liked how they incorporated time and space to explain what happened on Malachor. She would've died had it not been for Ezra saving her...from the future. I dig that. It's possible being on Malachor all this time we won't see her again before the season finale; but I was satisfied.

9. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I don’t think they will have time.

10. Jedi Master Scorpio

Oct 24, 2015
    She might not be back on Rebels, but this isn't the last we have seen of her.

These were top notch episodes.

Vizzy91 and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  11. HEDGESMFG

HEDGESMFG Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 20, 2010
    Filoni heavily implies in the Rebels Recon that we've seen the last of her in rebels, with both him and Ashley leaving her fate after descending open ended.

However...

It does leave open one major possibility.

The trading cards released after season 2, if they are still to be taken literally, show her descending further into the temple, meeting the convor, then stepping into a circular portal surrounded by 2D wolves.

IF that is still a possible scene after her descent, then it means she may re-enter the portal on Malachor, return to the timeless realm, and could end up literally anywhere, any time.

That's the only logical reason I can conclude for her absence from the OT. She left for another time, another place. Still alive, but far, far away.

https://thewookieegunner.com/2016/07/15/swce-2016-ahsoka-tano-digital-cards-topps/

For a reminder.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  12. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    This is how she will inevitably meet Luke and/or Ben Solo.

Or...

Or...

Or......

She meets Snoke.

*establishes Ahsoka Will Be Snoke's First Apprentice Club on TFN*

13. Darth_Voider

Darth_Voider Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2015
    Or, you know.....

....she is Snoke. :p

Gesendet von meinem SM-J510FN mit Tapatalk

revan772 likes this.
  14. Welsh Hero

Welsh Hero Jedi Knight star 1

May 14, 2016
    I have a feeling the next animated show will be about ashoka

revan772 likes this.
  15. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    Probably not, but this is going to be how she meets Luke. Obi-Wan gave a pretty crappy explanation to who Anakin was and just amused he was the personification of pure evil.

16. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    I enjoyed the twist of fate in order to secure her survival - many of us thought it was the Daughter who may have pulled her to safety, when it was in fact Ezra's manipulation of the space-time continuum. They certainly took a leap with the SW universe and crossed into some Star Trek / Dr Who territory, but I enjoyed it. I still question whether Ahsoka would have died at the hands of Vader though...

Vizzy91 likes this.
  17. Jedi Master Scorpio

Oct 24, 2015
    Not sure on that one either. Very possible that both Vader and Ahsoka could have died because the Temple or at least the part they were in exploded.

Vizzy91 likes this.
  18. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    By saving Ahsoka, Ezra saved Vader, too. His killing blow would have precisely been when the Temple exploded. The shock of her disappearing, resulted in Vader stepping back and falling through the floor.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  19. Jedi Master Scorpio

Oct 24, 2015
    Well, for now at least my dream of an Ahsoka, Luke and Leia encounter is still on the table. :)

20. revan772

Aug 5, 2014
    I am pretty sure the cards are canon. What if at the end of the next episode, Ahsoka pulls Ezra to safety last second, and the two of them stay in the realm until just post rotj? (Combined a theory from another thread with my theory for this one.)

21. Jedi Master Scorpio

Oct 24, 2015
    That is definitely a possibility.

22. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
  23. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    It makes you wonder how much influence the animated crew has with the live action film crew among the Disney operations. I mean they dropped subtle hints of the Rebels characters throughout R1; not to mention Saw Gerrera who was ONLY a character from TCW.

24. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    Probably a lot, thanks to how the Story Group is structured. The Rogue One team did speak to Dave and Pablo worked with J.J on TFA.

25. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    On her FB page, Ashley just posted a cute picture of herself wearing an Ahsoka shirt with a plush green/white Convor on her shoulder lol.