main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion The Ahsoka Tano Mega Thread Power Hour

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Aug 16, 2015.

1. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    If Ahsoka was in BFII I would actually purchase that game before it drops below 20$.
    I would prefer she go peacefully, or just kind of retire. I would really feel content with either of those.

2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    That’s what I am getting from most people. At this point nobody has any connection with her that would make for a good conclusion.

3. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    Considering the Rebels finale, I doubt Ezra and Ahsoka will be handled in a book or comic - they were clearly teasing the audience for the next series. I'm expecting their fate to be tied to Luke and the NJO. I'd love to see Ahsoka rebuild it with him, but knowing where it leads...meh... Perhaps they'll find Snoke, and Thrawn will help him build the FO with remnants of the Empire. I could see Ezra being killed or turned by Snoke perhaps, but I'd much rather Ahsoka search for Skywalker if Ezra falls, in order to warn the New Republic and reestablish hope.

4. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Then we will finally get a rap to what I call the Filoni trilogy well thats if the next series follows them. Which seems very likely.

5. Mandalorian Riddler

Mandalorian Riddler Jedi Master star 4

Feb 27, 2018
    Filoni series...the guy has made star wars fun again for a load of people and ushered in a new fanbase alongside that. He loves Star Wars whereas a load others *Kathleen* don't

revan772 likes this.
  6. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Oh, I think a lot of people at Lucasfilm like Star Wars.

revan772 likes this.
  7. Mandalorian Riddler

Feb 27, 2018
    Yeah but some of those in high places, don't really get the fans quite like Dave and others do.

8. Mandalorian Riddler

Feb 27, 2018
    I've always wanted Obi-Wan to explain to her the fight him and Anakin had on Mustafar.. her getting some info on that would be emotional.

Ahsoka's Tano and Dorryn like this.
  9. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    It's funny; a couple of years ago I was at a local con where an older, white-bearded gentleman was cosplaying as OB1 (OT era, obviously). He even sounded a tad like Alec Guiness. I recorded him saying, "Ahsoka Tano was a very good friend of mine" :)

Mandalorian Riddler likes this.
  10. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    He will die soon so unless he appears as a ghost it won’t happen.

11. Mandalorian Riddler

Feb 27, 2018
    Like Ahsoka doing what she was doing.. went to Obi with the sand ;) and they had a convo.

12. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    That would be kind of ironic; considering the whole point of Vader seeking her out in the first place was to track down where OB1 was.

13. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I am really glad they made that the big reason he wanted to find her.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  14. Mandalorian Riddler

Feb 27, 2018
    Ashley is keeping quiet about things, bet its eating her alive, because she'll be first to know what is next with her.

cwustudent and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  15. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    It would've been too much taking away from the Rebels theme/story if they focused on Vader tracking down his former Padawan out of anger/vengeance; even I would admit that. It sounded more like a suggestion from Palpatine that tracking down Ahsoka could lead to OB1; not an order.

16. Mandalorian Riddler

Feb 27, 2018
    When Vader said Ahsoka... did he for a brief moment actually touch the lightside once more..

revan772 likes this.
  17. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    You mean in the Twilight episode? I think that was just a ruse to get her to stay there. Up until that point of the fight, she had lost hope of any kind of redemption.

18. Mandalorian Riddler

Feb 27, 2018
    He proper had a hard time with her in that fight. Only until she slams her sabers into the floor is his chance before that, it was always gonna be a draw.

19. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I would say no. It was just his normal voice we were hearing.

20. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Yeah, but the question was about whether or not he touched the lightside. I think the argument could be he was beyond all hope (until his son redeems him). The only doubt might be when you see a slight expression in his eye that conveys a moment of clarity when she says she "won't leave you again".

revan772 likes this.
  21. Mandalorian Riddler

Feb 27, 2018
    Great moment in SW though

22. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    No matter what you think of Ahsoka I think you can agree with that.

23. Mandalorian Riddler

Feb 27, 2018
    In my opinion she's got the most going for her atm.. I'm more into her than I am with any of the ST characters. And I love the fact she's voiced by someone who loves star wars.

BadAcrobat and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  24. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Kylo is a pretty interesting character IMHO.

cwustudent likes this.
  25. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    No one is suggesting that Kylo isn't an interesting character. It's just that @Mandalorian Riddler said he's more interested in Ahsoka than anyone else in the franchise.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
    revan772 likes this.