main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion The Ahsoka Tano Mega Thread Power Hour

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Aug 16, 2015.

1. Darth Basin

Darth Basin Jedi Master star 5

Aug 15, 2015
    Come on now. You now statements in SW mean alot more than they say.

2. Shapcah

Shapcah Jedi Knight

Oct 27, 2015
    I hope you are right :)

revan772 likes this.
  3. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    I hope we get a scene at the very end of Rebels, with Ahsoka shown to be alive and well in the temple, hinting at what she is doing next, so that we can start to speculate and fanboy / fangirl out over it. :D :ahsoka:

Noir Deux, Shapcah and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  4. Darth Basin

Aug 15, 2015

NIEN, NIEN, NIEN, NIEN, NIEN! Next thing is she's alive & well with Luke on Acht-Tu!

AHSOKA

MUST

DIE! [face_skull]

Darth_Pevra likes this.
  5. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007

I'm really looking forward to the inevitable return of Ahsoka to Rebels. Twilight fell on the Apprentice and she survived. The Apprentice still lives!

revan772, Shapcah and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  6. Shapcah

Shapcah Jedi Knight

Oct 27, 2015
    Haha that would be so insanely awesome! Im already exited

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  7. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Dark Side.

8. Shapcah

Shapcah Jedi Knight

Oct 27, 2015
    Lol, wait what?

9. Noir Deux

Noir Deux Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 27, 2015
    Yes❗️Come on guys, if they cannot get rid of Maul after TPM/TCW/Rebels do we really think that they are gonna drop Ashoka after this? They won't user her character for sure to not interfere with the Rebels/Luke/Leia but she will show up later, and remember what she says: 'I'm no Jedi' so what Yoda says doesn't apply to her, also because Kanan and Ezra think that she's dead they will not go out to look out for her so it's the perfect camouflage.

I guess that the only one who knows is Vader, I guess that after the explosion they were thrown in different directions and didn't care for each other so that why Vader barely scrapes but she decides to stay and learn more about the dark side.

There's also the owl/monkey watching over, we don't know what it means.

The last time we went from March 2013 to March 2015 without knowing what happened with her, so she will show up sooner or later.

10. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    Pablo already confirmed in a panel at Salt Lake comic con that Vader believes Ahsoka to be dead. So, no one in-universe know what happened to Ahsoka on Malachor. The owl is definitively the key to understand what happened, but he also said Filoni will answer in a certain way in a future episode of Rebels, so I guess we just have to wait.

The Legions of Lettow likes this.
  11. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    I'm guessing piles of rocks fell on her or something. Vader assumed she died. But she escaped. And is possibly able to mask her Force signature somehow.

12. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    Or something mystical or whatever masked her signature, making it impossible for him to find her with the Force so he assumes she's dead but we as the audience know better.

13. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
  14. Dorryn

Dorryn Jedi Master star 3

Jan 24, 2015
  15. Darth Basin

Aug 15, 2015
    I don't know who is the better nuclear blast survival roach. Maul or Snips!

16. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I don't know how an owl could be key to understanding what happened unless the writers are going to pull another Mortis (look, we got symbols! We got lots and lots of symbols! Assume everything here is a symbol!) or she turns into an owl, which would be equally terrible.

She walked out of the blast. We're talking about a universe in which Trench and Gregor survived having their ships blown up and Maul survived being bisected. None of this is surprising anymore, so I don't know that a convoluted Haûte Symbolisme explanation is necessary.

At this point, she walked out of the blast--because she just did, that's why! works within the established rules as much as anything else. Changing the established rules involves going back to about 2013 or so.

17. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Well, Vader survived being burned to a cinder and being chopped to pieces plus volcanic gases. Plus Grievous somehow is able to be kept alive with just his brain, eyes and organic lungs or sacks of whatever all exposed for Obi Wan to shoot . Echo I can kinda see, because of the armor and shield somehow making it out(but he was not the same nor in one piece). Gregor and Trench I don't think they should've brought back, nor Kalani. Trench was a waste since they make a big deal of being alive again, make him miraculously yet he dies after a couple of brief appearances. I'm not even a Trench fan, but that was kinda lame and a waste. Guess its Star Wars and all,but I don't know. Only Maul and Vader make sense since they're both fanatical and powerful demi- god-like characters with powers beyond the natural.

18. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Ahsoka is a powerful demi-god character with powers beyond the natural.

19. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    Thats not really what I'm talking about as a simply being Force sensitive alone . Maul and Vader who are Sith, "The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."

20. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    Maybe they have to destroy the brain to permanently kill them, if they don't they will come back one way or another.

revan772 and Darth Valkyrus like this.
  21. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011

Ahsoka has many abilities many fans consider to be unnatural.

22. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    The Support of Dave Filoni?

Darth Valkyrus likes this.
  23. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    In Ahsoka's case, its the Sister of Mortis who could act as that unnatural or otherworldly aspect, not her character alone. She could've shielded Ahsoka from the blast and/ or the pyramid acted as a bunker and protected both Vader and her from the blunt of the explosion. Vader also wears a lot of armor, like 200lbs worth of crap. Maul is fast and agile, he could've ducked behind cover in time or even formed a Force bubble like Talzin or Starkiller who knows. Vader and Maul making it out Ok is also because they refuse to die and talented in the Force and in particular the Dark Side. Ahsoka is to with the Force, but not the Dark Side.

24. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Here we go again.

[​IMG]

Few things more tired and redundant than debating about Ahsoka's alleged OP and Filoni's alleged infatuation with her.

25. Dorryn

Dorryn Jedi Master star 3

Jan 24, 2015
    I liked your other GIF better ;)
    What is she saying in this one?