main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion The Ahsoka Tano Mega Thread Power Hour

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Aug 16, 2015.

1. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    One of the silliest superweapons IIRC was a thing called the Shawken Device. It was a supposed universe destroyer, but the way in which it was alleged to work sounded ridiculous, and it would probably take longer than the natural lifetime of the universe to destroy it in any case. IIRC it was actually hinted in-story that it was a hoax and wouldn't actually work.

2. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    You should click on a users icon if you want to PM them. The option for conversation or PM should be there. Also I wasn't joking, AT telling everyone to get back on topic was mini-modding. If they had concerns they could have come to a mod as I said. And if you or any other users has questions or concerns about how a mod moderates, PM them instead of posting about it in thread.

By the way, this is better suited for our EU section of the forum here.

http://boards.theforce.net/forums/eu-community.10194/

That goes for you too Darth Valkyrus

Let's get back to focusing on Ahsoka everyone.

3. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014

Thanks I appreciate it (both wanting more Ahsoka stuff and for defending my post). I just get annoyed when this Ahsoka thread does go way off topic; and then when someone decides to create a new thread relating to Ahsoka it automatically gets closed and merged into this one.

4. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014

Most of the time, new Ahsoka threads can be merged into pre existing ones because it leaves a less cluttered forum page and it's easier to manage.

5. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

I understand that, and would do it myself if I were a mod. It's when this thread goes way off topic that gets annoying, as I mentioned above. The thread itself was dormant for quite some time before a few of our newer members posted in here; and I was eager to continue their discussion about Ahsoka.

6. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Then let's continue the Ahsoka discussion.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  7. J7Luke

J7Luke Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 30, 2017
    I just found the saddest Star Wars video ever on YouTube. Its a huge spoiler from Rebels and TCW, so don't watch it unless you've seen them both. Oh yeah, and you might need a tissue.

:_| :_| :_|

CT1138, Watto and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  8. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

That's very well done. Thanks for sharing it!

J7Luke likes this.
  9. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015

Ugh, that hit me in the feels................very well done however.

Sucks watching the siblings fighting each other.

J7Luke likes this.
  10. Dorryn

Dorryn Jedi Master star 3

Jan 24, 2015
    Sorry but I'd rather not watch this, it's bad enough that I can't watch any episode of CW anymore because of season five's ending. I'm sure it's a great video though.

11. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    I think too much time elapsed between TCW Season 5 and Season 2 of Rebels to where the final confrontation scene did not really have any effect for me. Besides they had under used Ahsoka for much of Season 2 and she'd pull disappearing/reappearing acts which was kinda annoying, and there was the small tease over Vader and Ahsoka discovering eachother earlier in the season and then a whole lot of nothing. Vader seemed too aloof. Atleast in TCW they'd focus specific stories and episodes around certain characters at a time which was very good, with Rebels things have to be around Ezra(and Kanan to some extent).

Perhaps there was just too much going on in the finale last season where it was sorta a mess. Was nice seeing them all in action but thats about it.

12. Dorryn

Jan 24, 2015
    Agreed, tossing Maul in the mix made too much happen.

13. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014

Well that's why I was hoping they'd follow up on Ahsoka's adventures immediately after leaving the JO. I wasn't disappointed in the novel, but it felt like it was just "another day in the life of Ahsoka"; with only minimal progression to her story overall.

14. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Well yeah, it covered only a year after ROTS, which I think was a loss of potential. But I think people going into the book thinking its a comprehensive patchwork of her life after TCW up to Rebels would be disappointed indeed(maybe some of the media hype may of got people into thinking that and it came out right after celebration's reveals and the finale of season two). It was generally enjoyable, the beginning and the end especially, the middle kinda dulled out. But its not something I would personally re-read, unless I needed to go back and source a particular note or whatever.

In my opinion, likely Filoni wants to return to Ahsoka in some form or medium or even saving parts of her story to himself(and/or Lucasfilm).

15. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    That has been my suspicion since the ending of Rebels Season 2. Not exactly sure what they have in mind exactly? But they no doubt have something cooked up for her. Which is intriguing to me, because there are many different route's that they could take.

Vorax likes this.
  16. Zejo the Jedi

Zejo the Jedi Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 16, 2016
    I love stuff like this:
    March 2, 2013: Ahsoka Tano walked away from the Jedi Order.
    March 2, 2015: Ahsoka Tano returned as Fulcrum.

J7Luke likes this.
  17. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Spanning the generations, these gals can get it done!

[​IMG]

CT1138 likes this.
  18. Dorryn

Jan 24, 2015
    The one on the left gets it down too well if you ask me. ;)

19. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    You mean OP?

20. Dorryn

Jan 24, 2015
    Yeah, I meant "gets is DONE". My bad.

21. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    [​IMG]

Ahsoka's Tano and J7Luke like this.
  22. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
  23. SergeyX2017

SergeyX2017 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 14, 2017
    I really hope that fight with Anakin/Vader wasn't the end of Ahsoka, hopefully she returns later on... I really liked her. Probably my favorite character on TCW.

24. Zejo the Jedi

Zejo the Jedi Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 16, 2016
    Don't worry, she'll be back.

SergeyX2017 likes this.
  25. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    I'd honestly like to see Ahsoka survive this era more than Ezra or Kanan. It would be fitting for them to fall as Jedi and her to continue forward as a neutral Force user. I'd love a mention of her post-ROTJ, where she had some contact with Luke.

J7Luke and SergeyX2017 like this.