main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Alderaan Vignettes?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by JM-Anakin-Solo, Jun 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JM-Anakin-Solo

JM-Anakin-Solo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2002
    I wrote a short vignette about the destruction of Alderaan and I was thinking we could make like a collection of them with different authors contributing different vignettes in a round robin style. Anybody could contribute a vignette about the final moments before the destruction of Alderaan.

If you are interested let me know either here or through PM. If I find enough people are interested I'll start a thread on the Fan Fiction board.

BTW here is a link to my story so you can get an idea of what I am talking about: One Last Breath

2. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    I just read yours and was majorly inspired!!!! Now I'll write one and you can add it to the collection :)

3. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    I wrote one a while ago, and I'd love to post it with others. It's called I Will Not Give In and is written in the same style as The Other Half of My Soul (Archived) and An Inheritance of Pain. This one is fro Leia's POV as she watched Alderaan's destruction.

I'm interested. :)

4. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
  5. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    Good job Jedi Girl of Corellia I liked it. I started the thread for all the Vignettes to be posted in: Alderaan Vignettes. Please post all Alderaan Vignettes there... hoping it will be a round-robin style thread. :D :D

BTW It's nice to know I inspired someone...
    ::ego growing... head about to explode::
    ::BOOM::
    ::Sign erected warning: Please do not feed the ego:: ;) :D

6. triggerfinger

triggerfinger Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002
    how do you make fics and post them and stuff

7. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    I type them in MS Word then proofread and spell check before I copy and paste into a normal post box. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.