main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC THE ALL INCLUSIVE HOME AND GARDEN TV APPRECIATION THREAD

Discussion in 'Community' started by PRENNTACULAR, Apr 15, 2016.

1. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    lately i've been watching a lot of house hunters and all the variations. the worst is when there's this weird like, coupley argument tension between the couple and they bring that **** on national television. like come on, you need to decide whether you want a colonial or traditional casita before you go on tv dumbass. and maybe don't complain about **** like the paint or the seashell sinks in the bathroom because literally every single person knows you can replace that **** easily, especially considering the fact that you always choose the worst house that's a solid 25k under budget. prioritize things like flow and neighborhood and then go from there stupid.

BUT TONIGHT we started watching MEGA MANSIONS and it's a whole new level guys. it has two stars on netflix and that's pretty accurate, but COME ON it's pretty cool.

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE HGTV SHOW WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF HOUSE ITT TELL US ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS

2. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    no wonder you took gnd2 like a champ, you boring ************

PRENNTACULAR likes this.
  3. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    "I prefer the terracotta" is just code for "you ruined my life, you soul sucking bush pig".

PRENNTACULAR likes this.
  4. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    I have some good television show reccomendations when you want to start having class.

Darth Punk likes this.
  5. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Seriously Prenn, only the one thread tonight? Normally you have at least 4 that I can get involved with. Guess I only have one option, so here you go.

Rogue_Ten and DarthTunick like this.
  6. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Are the 'reality shows' on HGTV any less fake than all the other reality shows?