main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Alpha Red Project: An Intertrilogy Dark AU Story - (Luke, Vader, Palpatine, Mara)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by KOTORFan8, Nov 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KOTORFan8

KOTORFan8 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2005
    Star Wars
    The Alpha Red Project

Author: KOTORFan8
    Genre: Alternate Universe, Action/Adventure, Drama, and Mystery
    Timeframe: Intertrilogy (14 years after ROTS to the beginning of A New Hope)
    Summary: After the end of the Clone Wars and the Great Jedi Purge, Palpatine has great plans for the son of Anakin Skywalker. The son of the Chosen One is being bred to become a weapon that will strike fear in the hearts of the Emperor?s enemies. Still, not all things go as planned and the Alpha Red Project is very far from perfection.

Disclaimer: The universe and story of Star Wars belongs to George Lucas. Also, the ideas (and some revised quotes as well) of the Dune series belong to the great Frank Herbert, his son Brian Herbert, and writer Kevin J. Anderson.

Prologue
    ?A beginning is the time for taking the most delicate care that the balances are correct.?
    -The Man Whom Defied Destiny: A Biography of Luke Skywalker

Never in his life had young Luke Skywalker ever felt a presence within the Force as strong as the one in the hallway next to his small bedroom. He tossed and turned in his bed, long sandy-blonde hair dripping with sweat. The night air of Coruscant was warm, a rare sign for the city planet.

Energy pulsing through his body, he leapt out of bed and his light feet carried him to the door of the room, his ears pressed up against the door for a better chance of hearing the two men in the hallway beside his bedroom.

The lamps within the hallway gave light to the two human men. The first was small, hunched and withered; a black cloak shielded his body and his cowl gave way to his deformed face. Through the Force, he was a maelstrom; still weak compared to the man beside him. The man, rising high above the withered man, was young; his face seemed young, but his eyes betrayed him. Those yellow eyes, marks of a true Sith Lord.

?He?s awake. And listening.? Luke almost cried out in surprise. The Force could betray many who wanted to sneak around the galaxy. The voice was from the old man, almost as aged as his appearance.

The two men swept into the room, almost throwing the door into Luke?s face. The youth moved out of the way at the last second, staring up at the two Sith Lords. His pale-blue eyes came up to connect with the Sith yellow eyes of the aged man.

?Hello, young Skywalker.? Luke now recognized the man as Emperor Palpatine, the known ruler of the galaxy.

I should?ve known! Father is his best friend and apprentice as well!

?Hello, Emperor.? Following traditional Imperial custom, Luke bowed low to show respect for the ruler of the galaxy. Through the corner of his eye, he could see his father?s quick smirk. From a young age, Skywalker had been taught etiquette and had repeatedly asked his father why he had to go through, what were to him at the time, menial tasks.

?It will help in the future.?

That was the only answer he had ever been given. And now he recognized now that it had been for this small visit. But why, what would this small visit bring out of the young heir to the Skywalkers?

Paitence is the answer, he thought, erecting mental barriers around his mind to shield his thoughts from Palpatine?s probe. He noticed a smirk now came to Palpatine?s face.

?You may erect your mental barriers as you were taught Luke, but they will not be necessary for the test ahead.? Confusion ran through his mind suddenly, breaking the barriers around his mind.

Test? What test?

?Master, If I must?? His father?s deep voice sounded throughout the room.

?It must be done, Lord Vader.?

The eyes of father and son connected for a small moment.

?Son, make me proud.?

And with that, Vader left the room, fearing for his son?s life. Feeling the fear within his father, Luke turned slowly back to face Palpatine.

Only to find the crimson-red blade of a lightsaber pointing straight towards his neck.

?I hold at your heart a li

2. Saria_Raide

Saria_Raide Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 15, 2006
    Uh, are you going to write more or not? It's pretty good, you know.

3. Saria_Raide

Jan 15, 2006
    Heeeeellllloooooooooo??? Anybody there? I said I want more! If you're not going to write more, why don't you lock this?

4. Saria_Raide

Jan 15, 2006
    Great. I give up. Do any of the Mods know what happened to this person?

5. Davedrag

Davedrag Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2006
    I like so is luke going to be evil and is he going to meet mara

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.