main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Altar of Naught: World of Oblivion

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Reynar_Tedros, Sep 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    IC: Hugh Grimm

Hugh sighed and laughed.

"I'm a renown doctor," Hugh stated. "don't give me crap about having something important to do."

He looked over the others. Hugh then rubbed his hands over his face, groaning.

"So how's this going to work about us getting started?" Hugh asked, now standing from the table. "We can't just sit around here for all enternity."

Hugh proceeded toward the door, patting Ward on the shoulder. "Or maybe we could," he added dryly, looking over the old man.

Tag: Anyone

2. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Zelda Marchand

"well drumming is different than medicine. doctors play with pills and weird little microscopes, I take a rhythm and make it fly."
    She said a little darkly, and made her own way out of the door.
    "I don't care what and all you people do, cause you all could probably care less about me, I just gotta get back."
    She walked on past the house and into the snowy way ahead.
    What do they care?

TAG:whoever

3. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Genesis

Genesis listened to the conversation and she began to get confused. Nothing made sense here and she was beginning to get scared. When the portal appeared she jumped yet again. Leaning towards Raymond she wondered if she could find her voice.

"What are we going to do?"

That is when one of the women walked out the door. Genesis stood. They couldn't just let her leave like that. Who knows what could happen to her.

"Raymond, we can't just let her go like that. We have to stop her."

Tag: Everyone

4. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Over 100 posts, alright, congrats!

Raymond Owens IC:
    Location ~Cabin, Winter Wonderland

Raymond heard the small bursts of temper around the room and shook his head, this was not the way to solve anything. He also noticed the black portal and ignored it the best he could, though he unmistakably felt its lure inside his head and heart. Raymond also noticed the secret door opening up to reveal the next pathway. So that was where they were headed. And in search of a blade. Raymond didn't like the sound of it, but what more could there to be done at the moment? Nothing.

"What are we going to do?"

Turning his eyes upon Genesis softly, he rubbed her back gently.

"I'm not sure, do what we're asked right now. Not much more that we can do."

Raymond watched as the teenager stood up then as the other young girl marched off into the blizzard outside in a bit of a temper. Raymond's eyes widened. That girl! She would freeze to death out there! Had she no common sense? He'd have to help her.

"Raymond, we can't just let her go like that. We have to stop her."

"No," Raymond whispered to Genesis with an authorative tone, "I'll stop her. You stay here, I don't want you freezing. I'll take care of her, don't worry, stay here."

Raymond patted Genesis' shoulder softly and then moved off toward the door, looking back at the rest of the group who sat unmoving, "I'll get her, don't worry!"

Soon he got outside and shut the door, cutting off the cold from going inside. Once getting out there, he was blasted as if hit by a freezer, worse even. It was so damn cold out here, but he had to help that girl.

Raymond moved off after the girl named Zelda, though he didn't know her name at the moment.

"Wait! Wait up, miss!" he called out to her desperately as trudged off through the blizzard and fallen snow, "Let me talk to you! Please!"

Tag: Genesis, Zelda

5. Morkai

Morkai Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2005
    IC: Connor Smith

Connor stood slowly pushing the chair back as he stood, he gazed around the table at his new companions, As his gaze traveled to the other end of the table he noddded to the man...Bayden he thought, Connor knew he had formed atleast some kind of understanding with him. He sighed and spoke up "It seems our course is set then, however we can hardly travel as strangers" he said as he straightened and bowed right fist to left palm infront of him "I'm Connor Smith, im from Australia and back when we HAD a home i was a Sifu of Hung Kuen Kung Fu at the Golden Lion academy". He smiled with some chagrin "I hope you'll all forgive the outburst, but this is a fairly stressful situation". He moved away from the table and gestured to the hidden doorway "Once we're all introduced, and the young lady returns we should find this blade Cornelius spoke of, maybe then we'll get some answers".

TAG: Cabin

6. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

No," "I'll stop her. You stay here, I don't want you freezing. I'll take care of her, don't worry, stay here."

Genesis was a little taken back at the way Raymond spoke. He had been so kind and gentle, well except for when he yelled. She didn't really mind though. It was nice to know she had someone to look after her. He patted her shoulder and left.

"I'll get her, don't worry!"

Genesis sat back down, hoping he would get that girl and they would be alright.

"It seems our course is set then, however we can hardly travel as strangers" "I'm Connor Smith, im from Australia and back when we HAD a home i was a Sifu of Hung Kuen Kung Fu at the Golden Lion academy". "I hope you'll all forgive the outburst, but this is a fairly stressful situation". "Once we're all introduced, and the young lady returns we should find this blade Cornelius spoke of, maybe then we'll get some answers".

Genesis waited for someone to go next.

Tag: all

7. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    OOC: To avoid confusion, I must apologize for not explaining that the city in the sky that the path leads to is not in the same sky as the winter wonderland. Therefore, the temperature in this sky is pleasantly mild.

;)

8. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

"Wait! Wait up, miss!" he called out to her desperately as trudged off through the blizzard and fallen snow, "Let me talk to you! Please!"

She stopped where she was and turned.
    "WHAT?! I'M NOT GOING TO BE BAIT, I'M NOT GOING TO BE MADE A DECOY FOR SOME EVIL CREATURE FORGET IT! I'M GONNA FIND A WAY BACK TO BERKELEY!"
    She screamed at him, whoever he was. She knew it was probably a idea to make her into bait, where she'd die and they'd all get out alive.

TAG:dude...(sorry, by the time I typed this post, I forgot a name. my bad)

9. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Raymond Owens IC:
    Location ~Winter Wonderland

"WHAT?! I'M NOT GOING TO BE BAIT, I'M NOT GOING TO BE MADE A DECOY FOR SOME EVIL CREATURE FORGET IT! I'M GONNA FIND A WAY BACK TO BERKELEY!"

Raymond inwardly cringed, the girl had a pair of lungs in her alright. Raymond continued following after her, trying to go as fast as he could. After a little while, he finally did catch up with her, his feet feeling frozen. In fact, his whole body felt frozen, any second he would develop frostbite...but even sooner would the girl and she didn't even realize it.

"Wait..." he whispered desperately, forcing himself to look her in her crazed, panicked, eyes when he caught up, "...o-ok, you won't be a decoy for some evil thing. P-p-personally I don't want myself to be o-one e-either. But, th-this isn't the way to find B-Berkeley, t-trust me."

Raymond's eyes were calm, but pleading with the girl, his voice reassuring and rational...with a hint of cold in them(due to the weather not indifference), "Berkeley i-isn't that way, calm for j-just a moment and open it. C-can't you feel it? I...I don't know why, but I just have this feeling of certainty, it's n-not in that direction. L-let me help you f-find Berkeley...I, myself, am looking for B-B-Barcelona...in Spain. I need to..get back to...h-helping people on my r-radio show. P-Please, come back. I promise to p-protect you if that's w-what you want. F-from being a decoy and any other d-dangers.

"Plus...if you don't t-turn b-b-back now," Raymond swallowed and shivered violently before continuing, so did the girl whether she knew it or not, "y-you will die and not f-find Berkeley, th-there would be n-no t-tournament. Do you want to get to the tournament...or do you want to d-die...?"

Again, Raymond shivered violently, even a grown man...in fact a grown anything would not survive long in this weather, they had to get back to the cabin. And soon. But he would stay with this girl. For as long as it would take. To help her. The others were so panicked and such a mash of personalities, that they did not understand the fragility of another. To flare, to panic in front of the other panicked person, was to create a reaction of almost limitless devastation, emotionally or physically, sometimes even both. One train crashing into the other, spiralling into an eternal wreckage of fire and burning, choking ash.

They just didn't understand. Raymond was in a bit of a panic mode himself, yes, he was human too after all. But he would not let it show in front of those in more urgent distress...they came before him. And anyone else in need. He hoped this girl would come to her sense though, or soon, they both would die and lay nigh forgotten in the snow for who knows how long.

Tag: Zelda

10. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    IC: Cornelius Ward
    Cabin; Winter Wonderland

"NO!" Zelda cried as she slammed her hand down onto the table. That one would have hurt, but she didn't seemed to notice, what with her dark glare. "All these years I have not competed and tried my best, trained myself and my drumline to the best to be turned down one competetion. I will not have my name bismirched because of some stupid magic tricks! I want back to Ukiah. Find my line. Find the buses. I HAVE A TOURNEMENT AND WE ARE NOT FALIING!"

Cornelius shook his head as he puffed on his pipe. May Ghost have mercy on her soul.

"Yeah, that's really smart," Hugh retaliated. "There are more important things happening than some pathetic tournament. Besides, it's not like it would be the end of the world if you missed the thing."

Cornelius mentally chuckled. The irony in this kid was infinite. Zelda shot back without skipping a beat.

"I didn't ask you, I didn't ask your opinion, but if you really want to get in on this-try having a pride, a one thing you are really great at, you're known all through the United States for it-and then get stuck like this unable to get back to it. Until you understand that-shut it."

Ouch. Hugh came back.

"I'm a renown doctor. Don't give me crap about having something important to do." He looked around at the others. "So how's this going to work about us getting started? We can't just sit around here for all enternity." He then walked through the opened door that led to the city in the sky, patting Cornelius on the shoulder. The nerve of youths these days. "Or maybe we could."

Hmph.

"Well drumming is different than medicine," Zelda said. Cornelius began to wonder if she was actually arguing or just intentionally garnering attention. "Doctors play with pills and weird little microscopes, I take a rhythm and make it fly. I don't care what and all you people do, cause you all could probably care less about me, I just gotta get back." She made her way out of the front door and into the snowy land ahead. Was she crazy, or just plain nuts?

"I'll get her, don't worry!" came the voice of Raymond the Noble, standing up from his seat. He headed out of the cabin to persuade Zelda to come back. Hah. Good luck, kid.

Cornelius then hung his head. He had to do it. There was no other choice. They had chosen their fate, their path. He puffed on his pipe, and the front door of the cabin closed, then disappeared, solid wall replacing it. There was no way back in for Raymond and Zelda. They'd be treading a different path than the rest.

"Ye all best be leavin'," he said, and with a large puff on his pipe, he disappeared along with the cabin, leaving the remaining eleven visitors standing in the City in the Sky. They had no choice but to press forward. After all, the invisible barrier would keep them all from jumping. In the distance, a lone figure with a white tuxedo could be spotted. For some reason, it seemed as if he was expecting the group.

Meanwhile, in the winter wonderland, the pink portal appeared before Raymond and Zelda just as Cornelius, the others, and the cabin disappeared. They'd better step through, or freeze to their deaths.

Tag: All!

11. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

She kept thinking of running, running to the end of the snow-or just perhaps a cliff. Just as suddenly as it had appeared before, the portal appeared again. She jumped back in shock, but looked around-the cabin was gone. Everything was gone.
    A Small ray of hope jolted her in the heart as she saw the passageway again. She felt as if Berkely was beconing, and that the portal was the way back. She looked at the guy that had been bold enough to follow her into the subzero temperatures.
    "I don't know about you-but I am sure climbing back through that thing. Maybe as with me, it may be your passageway back. I'm willing to find out-are you?"
    With those last words, she bowed her head and crossed her sticks to her heart and murmered a few words in Latin. She realigned her glasses and poked away the sticks in her backpocket and leapt through the portal.

TAG:(I'm bad with names)

12. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Raymond Owens IC:
    Location ~Winter Wonderland

Raymond watched as Zelda ignored him pretty much completely. What was with no one but that Genesis hearing him? Raymond then noticed everything disappearing, the cabin and all the others, right after the door disappeared. Raymond stared at where the cabin had been, his eyes wide.

They were going to die. And what a way to die.

When he turned back to Zelda, she seemed to see something. And sure enough, so did he. Another one of those damn pink portals appearing before them. How he already hated those portals.

He listened to Zelda and watched her leap into the portal. What she said had a possibility of truth, but Raymond had a feeling that said different. They weren't going home yet he felt and hopefully Zelda wouldn't rave as much as she had moments before.

Sighing about him not having much of a choice in the matter, he walked into the portal.

Tag: Zelda, GM

13. Morkai

Mar 29, 2005

Connor shaded his eyes slightly as he gazed up towards the city, the fact that it floated in the air didnt bother him at all, by now his idea of reality was so distorted that nothing much could suprise him. Letting out a small sigh he set off towards the figure in white, climbing onwards with a smooth purposeful step. It didnt seem to take to long before his was standing infront of a man in a imaculate white tuxedo. Connor inclined his head in the mans direction "G'day" he said as lightly as he could, he couldnt think of anything to say to the man so he waited for him to dispense with his own information first.

TAG: All

14. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

Genesis decided that she wasn't going to go anywhere until Raymond had returned.

"Ye all best be leavin."

The cabin and old man disappeared. Genesis looked up and saw the city. It was beautiful. It reminded her of a background that she had at seen at a shoot. It was like a place that you only dreamed of seeing.

There was a man siiting there waiting for something it seemed.

"G'day."

Genesis hadn't realized that everyone else was there also. Everyone except Raymond and that girl. Genesis began to worry. She hoped they were alright.

15. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    OOC: Phew, sorry for the delay guys. I was in the middle of posting when my computer spontaneously shut off, and the power was flickering off and on. Several hours later, the entire city has just overcome a bizarre power outage, and it appears as if we're back up and running. Unfortunately, I don't have time to get a post up tonight, so expect one tomorrow afternoon, if all goes well. :)

16. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    IC: Ghost
    The Altar of Naught

Raymond and Zelda had entered the Altar of Naught, just as Ghost had planned they would. It was one of two choices they had, and taking into consideration that the other option was death, he couldn't blame them. He waited in the center of the Altar, his hands clasped tightly behind his back, adorned in the same long black trenchcoat that hung mere centimeters from the rock beneath his boots.

He waited a few seconds for Raymond and Zelda to gain composure before he spoke. "Fear," he said, the same echo effect that occurred the first time he'd spoken to them resonating throughout the Altar. "What is it? What does it mean, what does it teach us? For one, it treats our very self like a toy. It distorts our mind's view of reality, molding what is truth into its own lie. Makes us commit..." he glared at Zelda, unflinching, seemingly ignoring Raymond, "irrational acts.

"However, the more you face fear, the more it is lost within you, until one day, it is gone forever. You've faced it so much, become so accustomed to the feelings it instills within your very soul, that you can no longer distinguish it from reality. But you, Miss Marchand, are quite a ways from that milestone.

"As for Mister Owens here," he shifted his gaze to the other visitor. "He possesses nobility, compassion, generosity. You think what you've done is right. But look at yourself now. Stuck at the Altar of Naught with an arrogant teenager. Regret your decision? Doubtful. But if you keep these feelings of compassion, Mister Owens, continue doing what you think is right... make no mistake, you will come to regret it.

"This does not, however, excuse your actions, Miss Marchand. Arrogance. Stupidity. You have no idea how many people you've put in jeopardy. One act could mean the difference between life and death. And you're falling to the latter."

The green portal appeared.

"Step through. This is your final warning."

The City in the Sky awaited them on the other side, where they would be reunited with the others.

Tag: Elu, Zelda, All!

17. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

As he spoke, the words really seemed to sink in. She was nowhere, and where she used to compete against others, she now had to work with others. She went closer to the portal and looked up at the mysterious figure and bowed her head.
    "I'm sorry, sincerely. Please, one favor if you must."
    She took the battered neon green drumsticks from her back pocket and held them out to him.
    "Keep these until all of this is over. No matter how much I beg, keep them. Right now they are only a distraction and a reason for fuss. I get it now. Competeing isn't always the best thing."
    She looked at him, sadly but sure of her actions. She waited to see if he's take them, or reply, anything. She closed her eyes and waited for the worst of comments.

TAG:Ghost

18. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

Genesis stood and just looked around. Here they were, in this beautiful city and no one was doing anything. What were they supposed to do? Genesis wished Raymond was here to help her.

19. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    Character Sheet: APPOVEDby GM

Name: John Smith
    Nationality: American
    Hair Color / Style: Black, with a almost military hair cut
    Eye Color: Brown
    Skin Color: White
    Build: John is about 6' 3", with a medium size build
    Home Town: Easton, Kansas
    Biography:
    John is no one that someone would call normal. There were three things he liked the best, Martial Arts and Trucking and Star Wars. So after school he spent all of his time learning ninjutsu. Though, by the age of 16 he was in a terrible car accident. His mom was killed and he had lost an ear and two of his fingers, from his left hand, from the flying glass and metal. Though that made him a more determined to accomplish anything he started, but it also made a dark figure indeed.

After many years of physical training and work, he was able to complete school and get into trucking with a full passion, by the age of 25. Though during this time, he never stopped working out and taking any martial art class that he could get to in time.

Now, by the age of 35, he had his own truck and trailer, with the help of some truck detailers, he had a Star Wars theme combined with his favorite martial arts, painted on the sides.

20. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    IC:John Smith (Planet Earth, one hour before the End of the World)

Vehicles passed a buetifull tractor trailer rig. One side had three of the greatest sith. On the other side of the tractor, had one of the greatest Ninjitsu masters known. He had no worries at the time, he was single and owned both of his trailers and his custom rig.

Right at the moment he was listening to one of his books on tape, called "Deathlands".

"Ryan Cawder, and his five friends intered the gate chamber."

"JB, are you ready? Christy and Jack, you guys ....."

Then the tape stopped in word, as he turned off the radio. Then the rig made a wide right hand turn into the job site. The truck bounced and rocked back and forth, from all of the pot holes and rocks, that was scattered in the drive. "Is it not great the places that I get myself into."

John pulled on the air brakes and took a look around, mainly looking for the forman, to sign his papers. But, since it was after 5pm, he did not see a soul. "Cool, no one around the place so I have it all to myself." As he pulled out his log book and made the nessessary(ms), lines. "Great! I am totally out of hours, but I know that there is a truck stop, two miles east of here."

He got out and pulled out his gloves and load bar, and started to unstrap the brick and load his lift. After forty five minutes of bouncing and almost breaking a strap of brick, he was finially was putting up his lift, back on top of the trailer and headed back to the truck. It took only almost fifteen minutes to get through town and was just pulling into the truck stop when everything started to change.

He backed into a spot, and looked at the other truck drivers, looking off to the west. As he was getting out, it hit. A wave of grey was moving very fast, faster that was legal. John jumped back into his truck and locked the doors. "This is not good, not good at all."

The truck rocked and moved quite rough for what seemed like forever, but it lasted for only for a few minutes. John was afraid to actually look outside, but he did. Everything was a mess, trucks and trailers of all size and shapes, was scattered all over. The land itself looked grey and bleak. Though now, there was a circle about man size twenty feet away. He slowly got out of the truck and walk about half way there. "What in the nine planets, is that? And, where did it come from?" John was just totally amazed that he lived, but what was in front of him.

He went back to his truck and rummaged through it, grabbing a duffle bag and some clothes, and headed back towards the shinging pink thing, and walked through. "I hope that there is something better on the other side."

TAG:Reynar_Tedros

21. KraytDragon90

KraytDragon90 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 1, 2005
    GM Approved

Name: Naloth Halcyon
    Nationality:American
    Hair Color / Style:Black/short(1 inch long)
    Eye Color: Blue/Green
    Skin Color: White
    Build:5'10", fit
    Home Town: Oak Ridge, Tennessee
    Biography:Naloth is a tech wiz and a major pyro. After graduating from High School he joined the Air Force and fought in a few skimishes, when he hit 24 he left the air force and made a living tinkering with electronics. He tends to avoid people because it is his opinion that most are not worth talking to. He's sarcastic and very quiet. He's extremaly loyal to his few friends, even though that's gotten him in trouble before.

IC:Naloth

Naloth fiddled with his dagger as he waited for his program to load. If this worked it should help him design his dream robot. He reached over and turned up his music and glanced outside to the beautifull hills of Tennessee. He turned back to his computer and glanced sharply back to the window. A gray wave was streaking across the landscape and headed his way. Fast. He jumped up and threw open his window and tried to see past the wave, but he could see nothing but gray. As the wave hit his house he ducked "Oh crap..."

He woke up on the ground a few minutes later, dagger on the ground beside him, but beside that, nothing. At all. He looked around quickly, trying to glimpse those hills he grew up around. The only thing he saw for miles was a small pink circle. He sat up and held back tears he knew would come. Everyone and everything he knew was gone. All he had was himself now. He shoved his dagger back into a small holster for it he kept on his left forearm and headed for the circle. "Well...here goes nothing." He stepped through the circle. He looked around and found himself in a strange and unknown land. "Umm Hello? Is anyone out there?"

TAG: Reynar

22. Morkai

Mar 29, 2005

Connor slowly took in his surroundings, the city was truely beautiful, white spires and collonades spread above and around them into the distance. The man in the white tuxedo was standing there just stareing at them, Connor would wait no longer "Excuse me" he said walking to stand infront of their greeter "My name is Connor...these" he said gesturing to those with him "are my companions" he continued "It seems we're on a...quest of sorts and we have to retrieve a blade that might be inside your city...could you help us?". He finished as he calmly clasped his hands behind his back.

TAG: GM, All

23. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    IC: Zahar Verne
    City in the Sky

Zahar watched as the visitors appeared in the designated area. He had made sure hours before that no casual passerby in the village would notice their sudden arival. He tilted his head upwards slightly, studying each member of the group through the dark shades covering his eyes. His hair was jet black and neatly gelled, his body adorned in a spotless white tuxedo with a black tie, boots, and leather gloves.

Before anyone else, the visitor known as Connor Smith approached the man, and was followed by the rest of his group soon after.

"Excuse me. My name is Connor...these are my companions. It seems we're on a...quest of sorts and we have to retrieve a blade that might be inside your city...could you help us?"

Zahar stood inert for a few seconds, making the newcomer wait for a reply before he responded. "It is the Serpent's Blade you speak of." His voice was very, very deep. He reached out his right arm to the side of his body, and a long sword appeared in his hand just as soon. The handle design consisted of a serpent on each side. The blade was about seven feet in length, and the sharp tip gleamed in the sunlight. Zahar put it in front of his face and studied it. "The Serpent's Blade indeed."

Right after Zahar uttered these words, three figures emerged from the city, black robes, hoods, and gloves masking even the slightest bit of skin from view. They rapidly approached the group without them noticing. One enigma grabbed Harold, who instantly lossed his consciousness. The second one grabbed Genesis Rena, and the third Natlie Aldridge. Both humans were knocked unconscious as well. The next time they awoke, they would be in a pitch black room together, no clue of where they were.

The three figures disappeared with their victims, and Zahar spoke up without removing his gaze from the prodigious blade in his hands. "Don't bother going after them. You won't succeed in your endeavor."

He shifted his gaze to the group at last. "Want the Blade? Win it." Two swords appeared out of thin air and hovered in the air. "Two of you will battle me. You win, you get the Blade. You lose..." there was a pause, "...well, you'll find out." Zahar waited patiently for two courageous visitors to step forward. If they did indeed win, the two of them would be rewarded with much more than just the blade.

Tag: All!

24. Kai_Halicon

Kai_Halicon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    ooc: Bayden's a dab hand with a sword. I'll take up that challenge, and post a reply shortly.

25. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005

Genesis hadn't heard much of the conversation. Her attention had been directed to three black robed figures. One was coming toward her. That was all she remembered...

Genesis eyes fluttered open or so she thought. It was dark. So dark that she wasn't sure if her eyes were open. She felt like crying. How did she get here? Why was she here? Were there others here?

tag: others in room

OOC: I may or may not be able to post in the next couple of days so please be patient on a reply!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.