1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive The Altar of Naught: World of Oblivion

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Reynar_Tedros, Sep 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morkai Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Connor Smith

Connor's face froze as he companions were kidnapped, silently his hand pulled one of the swords out of the air. He swung the blade in several tight circles, as he tested the blades balance with experienced hands. It was light and well balanced and not to unlike the ones he had at home, he locked gazes with the stranger, the blade in his hand held low and to the side, softly he spoke "You have made a mistake, whoever you are...and unless you return our friends it will be your last" as he uttered the last words he advanced towards the enemy.

TAG: All
  2. jedi_killeroak Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:John (Other side of the pink portal)

John looked at his surroundings, and knew he was not in Kansas any more. "Man, am I in the "Deathlands"? Now I wish, I had brought my cd's and player and extra batteries, unless they are packed in with my clothes." He carefully dropped his backpack and opened it up, and started to search for them. After rummaging around for a few minutes, he came up with large folder and extra batteries and the cd player. "Now let us see what to put in." Then he started to flip pages and pulled out a cd called "Only the Strong", and put it in.

As time pasted, he saw another pink thing and a man came out of it. He looked strange, but who was not. John started over and spoke, "Hi, my name is John, what is your name pal?" Then he waited.

TAG:KraytDragon90
  3. KraytDragon90 Force Ghost

star 4
    IC:Naloth

"Hi, my name is John, what is your name pal?"
    Naloth turned towards the sound of the voice and saw a man with a CD player a few yards away. He was taller than Naloth, but then again who wasn't? He seemed ordinary enough, short hair,a bit older than Naloth, but the most startling thing about his appearance was that he was missing an ear. Naloth walked over to him cautiously. "My name's Naloth, do you know what's going on?" Naloth looked around and saw a wasteland, destruction and a small floating isle were the only things to be seen for miles."Better yet, do you know where we are?"

TAG:Jedi_killeroak

OOC:Just call me Naloth...or whatever else you want for that matter
  4. jedi_killeroak Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:John (Unknown)

John was actually happy that he did not startle the man, but who knows what it takes.

"My name's Naloth, do you know what's going on?" Then he turned and looked around. John looked at the shorter man, called Naloth, and he liked the man. Though he liked everyone off the back. Then the man looked back at him.

"Better yet, do you know where we are?"

He looked just as lost, as he was right now. "Well first, how are you doing Naloth", as he stepped up and held out his right hand.
    "For your first question, I have no clue, and that is for sure. I am from Kansas, and I can tell you that this is not Kansas any more. Though I do wonder if we are the only ones still alive? I hope not, I prefer my women than men, If you know what I mean." Looking at the man and giving him a wink, letting him know that it was a joke. "Though, I do prefer women." He thought.

"If you do not mind, us walk a ways and see what we see."

5. spacelady Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Short post but I'm here.

IC as Natalie Aldridge

Natalie looked on at the man who held the sword up. The sword they were searching for. If only they could get it from him...She eagerly watched on with silence.

The woman looked to the side where Bayden stood and wondered what thoughts were going through his mind just before she felt hands on her shoulders. Before she could turn around to find out who touched her, she felt herself slip away into the hungry darkness, her body crumbling down to the ground and then...taken away.

Tag: No One Just Yet
  6. KraytDragon90 Force Ghost

star 4

"Well first, how are you doing Naloth.

"I'm doing ok, all things considered, I wasn't sure what that portal would do to me.Yourself?"Naloth reached out and shoke John's outstreached hand, suddenly glad that he kept his dagger on his left arm. John seemed nice enough but Naloth never trusted fast either way.

"For your first question, I have no clue, and that is for sure. I am from Kansas, and I can tell you that this is not Kansas any more. Though I do wonder if we are the only ones still alive? I hope not, I prefer my women than men, If you know what I mean."

Naloth laughed and felt more at ease,though at the moment that wasn't saying much.

"If you do not mind, us walk a ways and see what we see."

"Sure, I'm always up for a good walk in a deserted wasteland of destruction, reminds me of home. How about we head for that floatin rock thingy?"

7. jedi_killeroak Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:John (Unknown Place)

Naloth, shook his hand, in which made John happy. Now he felt more comfortable, plus he took the joke. Than Naloth spoke his mind, "Sure, I'm always up for a good walk in a deserted wasteland of destruction, reminds me of home. How about we head for that floatin rock thingy?"

As John heft the pack up on his back, he turned to start walking. Then he looked back at the man, "This is like home to you? Where did you live? Not me, I like my grass and little bitty rocks, nothing like this. I left all the big rocks back in Arizona. I am a truck driver, well, I was a truck driver. Right now, I wish, I had a light saber or Darth Vader. Maybe he could tell us where we are." Then he turned more back to the task at hand. "This place does look gloomy." He thought to himself.
  8. KraytDragon90 Force Ghost

star 4

"This is like home to you? Where did you live? Not me, I like my grass and little bitty rocks, nothing like this. I left all the big rocks back in Arizona. I am a truck driver, well, I was a truck driver. Right now, I wish, I had a light saber or Darth Vader. Maybe he could tell us where we are."

Naloth laughed and started walking beside John."Truth to be told I was referring to my house home, my family always was a little chaotic. But I'm from Tennessee and I love it there. We had our mountians, valleys, and glow-in-the-dark frogs. I went to Arizona when I was young but I don't remember a thing, the furthest west I ever remember going was Arkansas."

Naloth twisted around to gaze around some more before turning back to John. "I was in the Air Force for awhile but after seeing some friends die, I decided I wanted out. I was working on combat robots for warfare, I figure the fewer humans going to war the few people die. And as for wanting a lightsaber...who doesn't?"

Naloth laughed again and turned silent. This whole landscape was like something out of a video game he played. And it always came just before death.

9. jedi_killeroak Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:John (Unknown Planet)

John listened to the young man, and he was amazed at the stuff the kid has done and been. "Yea, I can see that. Robots are great, but have you seen "Terminater"? No thank you, but don't take me wrong, it would be great so see. Unless, the other side just starts targeting the control centers." He looked at the young man, "I do not want to fight on this subject, mainly cuase I am kinda split on the subject. Though on a happier note, you was in the Air Force? That is so cool, I wish, I was too."

He walked beside the kid, and it was great not to be the last person here in this deathlands. He swung his pack to the front, and unzipped the small pouch, and pulled out two bottles of water, "You want one?"

OOC:Sorry for the short post it is getting time for me to hit the sack. I-)
  10. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Raymond Owens IC:
    Location ~The Altar of Naught

Raymond quietly stood where he was after getting up from falling on the floating ground. Back at the Altar of Naught. Interesting. He soon noticed Ghost appear and begin talking to them and he listened. Raymond was glad what Ghost was saying was sinking into Zelda's head, but perhaps he shouldn't have been so harsh with her. But then, some needed to learn that way.

Ghost's words to him however, caused raised eyebrows before lowering calmly again. Yes, too much niceness could be bad, Raymond understood that. But he couldn't help it, that was just him. Raymond could see himself being too nice till the end, Ghost would probably just have to find out that he wouldn't regret it more than likely.

He nodded toward Ghost simply and strolled into the green portal that awaited him.

"Good luck orchestrating everything," he said as he passed through. Not sure why he said it, but it felt like a good thing to say.

Tag: Ghost, Zelda

OOC: Sorry for not posting earlier. [face_blush]
  11. Reynar_Tedros Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Ghost
    The Altar of Naught

Ghost awaited a response from the two after his insightful speech. He needed to keep them all in line if everything was to go to plan, and this girl was a threat to that. He wondered if he had made the right decision in choosing her as a member of the visitors. Either way, there was no turning back.

"I'm sorry, sincerely. Please, one favor if you must."

Ghost's face remained stern as Zelda took out a pair of drumsticks from her back pocket and held them out to him.

"Keep these until all of this is over. No matter how much I beg, keep them. Right now they are only a distraction and a reason for fuss. I get it now. Competeing isn't always the best thing."

Ghost nodded ever so slightly and took the drumsticks from the girl. A lesson learned was not a bad thing, but she would still have to prove herself. A few words were far from satisfying.

Then Raymond nodded towards him. "Good luck orchestrating everything," he said. There was not a change of emotion in Ghost's face as he stared into the bald man's eyes, who strolled towards the portal.

"Before you go," he said to Zelda and Raymond, "you'll be traveling with these two." Ghost motioned towards the two newcomers who had come to the Altar. Late arrivals, but they were there nevertheless. He turned to them. "Follow your companions, and be wise. Failure is not an option to you."

The blue portal appeared, and with Zelda's drumsticks in his hand, Ghost disappeared into it. The City in the Sky awaited behind the green portal, where the four visitors would reunite and unite with the rest of the group.

Tag: Altar of Naught folk

IC: Zahar Verne
    City in the Sky

Zahar grinned as the first visitor stepped forward, taking the large blade in his own hand. Connor Smith was his name.

"You have made a mistake, whoever you are...and unless you return our friends it will be your last."

Zahar inwardly chuckled, then spoke up to the tough guy. "So, you think I took your friends, do you? You think I was the one dressed in a black cloak and disappeared into the air with a human? Tsk tsk tsk."

He then shifted his gaze to the rest of the group, albeit they would have noticed no change considering he had only moved his eyes, which were concealed behind the dark shades resting on his nose.

"Is Mr. Smith here the only one with the courage to face me?"

City in the Sky folk

IC: Unknown
    Eternal Darkness

A single light flashed on, coming from an unknown source against what seemed to be an endless abyss of darkness. In a way, it was, and it appeared so to the naked eye. To a human's eye.

One of the cloaked figures stepped forward, not bothering to remove his hood and reveal his face to the three humans before him, who were just now beginning to regain their consciousness. One man and two women. He could tell they were afraid, and rightfully so.

"Where did you come from?" he asked. His voice was eerie, deep and scratchy. It was sure to send another shiver down the spines of the visitors.

Tag: Eternal Darkness folk/>/>
  12. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:Zelda Marchand

For the sudden moment when he left, she felt empty without those sticks in hand. It felt completely odd now that they were gone.
    She turned to the newcomers and tipped her head slightly.
    "Name's Zelda, and I don't know where I am at either. We're all supposed to stick together and fight as one. So, basically-just follow everybody else."

TAG:newcomers
  13. starwarsbeauty Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Genesis

Genesis heard someone in the room and then she heard the sound of a light flick on. That is when she saw it. There was one light; one single light in the dark place. Standing in the light was one of the hooded figures.

"Where did you come from?"

The sound or voice that came from the figure was unnerving. It gave you shivers like when someone scratched their fingers on a chalkboard. Genesis wasn't sure if she should answer or if it would even help.

"Earth."

Tag: all in dark room, creepy hooded person
  14. Tyi-Maet_Nefer Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: Sorry for the delay in returning.

IC as Justin Kleegs:
    City in the Sky

Justin fell on his butt. But his displeasure for such an occurrence happening vanished just as quickly as the city appeared before him. One instance he was sitting at the Knight's table; the next he was propped up on the ground, staring at a myriad of buildings in the midst of a cloud filled sky.

Justin would call the city beautiful?for to his young eyes it was extraordinary. All of the buildings were made of wood. Wood! Have we gone back in time?! As his thoughts roamed, his companions, who only a moment before had been sitting in a room with a dragon of all things, were now moving. He shifted his eyes to see a lone figure gazing at them, dressed in an impeccable white suit as if a star amongst his surroundings.

Jumping to his feet, Justin suddenly whipped his head around frantically. His head snapped to a stop with a sigh when he saw Sister sniffing the wooden foundations of a nearby, well, what Justin could only call, a shelter. He remembered now the small yelp he had heard from his dog when the transition from warm cabin to this hovering village occurred.

Before he followed the others, Justin quickly snatched up the leather bag lying before him. The old smoke piping devil had dropped it on the table only moments before. Shoving the few golden chips that had fallen out back inside, Justin nonchalantly gripped it tightly in his left hand and hurried after the others.

As he approached the group, he was startled by a couple of sharp barks by Sister. Glancing more closely at his companions, he saw dark shapes suddenly appear within them and then were gone. Justin couldn't help but see that the group had lessened in numbers. The white man they had walked towards didn't even seem to notice the kidnapping?except for uttering an ultimatum that any search for them would fail. Eyeing the swords that had appeared as if from dust, Justin bent down without moving his eyes and scratched Sister behind the ear, before patting her back. She obliged by sitting down, even though her tail still thumped at the ground.

The man he knew to be an Australian from his accent grabbed hold of one of the swords without hesitating. Justin remembered his name to be Connor. Confidently shifting it in his grip, Connor took a step forward.

Glancing quickly about, Justin saw that no one else was stepping forward. Their numbers had diminished after the kidnapping, as a couple of the people who were with them in Cornelius' cabin were still out freezing to death for all Justin knew. The smiling man with a serpentine blade mocked the very fact that no one else stood up. At that Justin angered. Dropping the bag he had been holding, he grabbed the remaining sword forcibly out of the air. The grip felt foreign in his young hands, and this was not lost on anyone who was watching him. Trying to show that he was serious, he held it out in front of him in a two-handed grip, as if it was a bright sword like he had seen in a sci-fi movie.

Some may have called it foolhardy, and in truth it was more bravado than anything, but the young man who was without even shoes to cover his feet wasn't about to let a fellow man face this smiling tuxedo alone. After all, he was the hero of the movie.

TAG: Reynar_Tedros, Morkai, City in the Sky
  15. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Raymond Owens IC:
    Location ~City in the Sky

Raymond nodded toward Zelda and the others, "Well, we best get a move on. Waiting here won't do much."

Raymond sighed and moved through the portal. Soon the bald, dark-skinned man found himself in some sort of city...and it looked like it was floating in the sky! His mind painfully racked his memory for a moment, something seemed familiar. Ah-hah.

The old man in the cabin had shown them the way here. Were the oth...That answers that question.

Not far ahead of him, Raymond saw the rest of the group. Though they did seem a few short, or maybe that was just him. He moved to them, waving, "We're back!"

What should he say to them if they asked? Anything? Nothing? Truth. Best way to go about it, not like it was a secret ready to snatch him up into darkness if he told, after all. His eyes trained on the group ahead, he gave off the warmest smile he could. Though his eyes quietly turned to curiosity as he tried to figure out what was going on.

Tag: All those in the City of the Sky
  16. Morkai Jedi Knight

star 3

Connor saw out of the corner of his eye that someone else had taken up the other sword, he could see that he was not experienced with any kind of sword But then not many of us are he thought to himself. Without taking his eyes off his opponent he side stepped towards the young man "Justin right?" he said "Look mate theres no time for a lesson but i'll give you some tips...dont grip the handle to tight, dont take your eyes off him, loosen your shoulders and follow through when you strike" his voice dropped to a whisper only the two of them could hear "try to keep on the opposite side of him to me and we'll keep him off balaced ok? oh and Justin...don't hit me" he finished with a small smile.

With that he moved off to the side and approached the man in white, the blade flicking towards the sky in a salute to his opponent then, clearing his mind Connor leapt toward him landing in a low crouch one knee bent, his blade darting towards the mans lower abdomen with blinding speed.

TAG: All

17. Reynar_Tedros Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Zahar Verne
    City in the Sky

Zahar smirked as the two visitors had claimed their respective blades. Connor Smith was the first one, and Justin Kleegs followed suit. The two were young and fit, so they could prove to be somewhat of a challenge for the combat veteran (which is an understatement, to be quite certain).

Beautiful birds could be seen in the distance flying against the clouds, parallel to the puffy white objects as if they were a curse upon their very existence. Merchants and tellers could be heard in the background, going about their daily business in the city, the sound of coins clattering together lingering amongst the distant racket.

But at the edge of the city, all was silent save for the breaths of the visitors, and Zahar could feel the tension rising as the battle began to take place. Connor made the first move, leaping toward Zahar and landing in a low crouch with one knee bent, his blade darting towards his lower abdomen with blinding speed.

Zahar quickly jumped out of the way of the potentially fatal strike. He walked slowly back a few steps.

"Respectable," he said, "but reckless. Always make your enemy make the first move. Study their patterns, adapt to their tendencies. Only then will the edge be given to you."

He looked towards Justin. "Please."

The rest of the visitors could do nothing but watch, silently praying that Zahar would come out on the bottom. They would be in for quite a disappointment.

Tag: City in the Sky folk

IC: Unknown
    Eternal Darkness

"Earth."

The cloaked figure tilted his head in the light, his face still invisible to the naked eye. Not a single piece of skin could be seen, for its black garments covered every last inch of its skin, and then some.

"Earth..." he repeated. So it was true then. The visitors had arrived, and albeit they were expected, one could never be too certain. "Pawns, all of you."

He turned away, and then jerked his body back to look at the three visitors, helpless little insects among a den of lions. "You will fail. No matter how hard you try, your efforts are futile. And even if you do succeed, you will not find the answers you are looking for. Manipulation circles around you. Be careful who you trust."

Tag: Eternal Darkness folk/>
  18. jedi_killeroak Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:John

He looked at the other man, to see how he was doing, then went back to his own mind. "This walking is...." The he saw two more figures standing just a few feet from him.

Tipping her head slightly, she spoke, ""Name's Zelda, and I don't know where I am at either. We're all supposed to stick together and fight as one. So, basically-just follow everybody else."

"Hi Zelda, mine is John and this," pointing to the other man, "Is Naloth."

Then they walked through the weird gate. "How many are there in this deathlands?" then he passed through. The first thing that caught his eye was the great looking birds. "This place is just buatifull, I love it!" The next thing that cuaght his eye was a group of poeple standing around three men with swords. "Now this is interesting. There is a fight going on over there. We should stop it or someone is going to get killed."

John dropped his bag and started to run. His tennis shoes making crunching sounds on the gravel. As he passed a booth, he grabbed some woman's crooked broom, "Stop your fighting now! All of you, stop it now, or you all will pay." He yelled as he ran, he searched for some police man or something that looked like a cop.

As he ran up, one man moved towards the single man, with an abdomen thrust and the other moved. He could tell, that these two knew how to use the weapons, but the other had not moved yet. "This is going to be a little fun." as his three fingers twirled the broom to a better postion for a disarming attack.

When he neared the group, he noticed that they dressed like normal people, his normal. "Kid, step back and put that weapon down now! He used his arts for defense only, and used as a last ditch effort to get out of a fight, than into one. Though right now, he could not wait. Those two men looked like they knew what to do, so he quickly stuck the broom handle under the kid's legs and sweep it out to trip the kid.

TAG:ALL
  19. KraytDragon90 Force Ghost

star 4

"Yea, I can see that. Robots are great, but have you seen "Terminater"? No thank you, but don't take me wrong, it would be great so see. Unless, the other side just starts targeting the control centers. I do not want to fight on this subject, mainly cuase I am kinda split on the subject. Though on a happier note, you was in the Air Force? That is so cool, I wish, I was too."

Naloth shrugged and kept walking,"That's most people's general reaction, but the thing you have to remember is that Terminator was based on a A.I. entity controlling the bots. My bots will be controlled by people, with very basic programming installed in the robot to get it home if the control center is hit."Naloth looked over at John and grinned."To think, if I was back on Earth I'd be arrested for telling you half of that."

They walked for awhile and then ran upon two people.""Name's Zelda, and I don't know where I am at either. We're all supposed to stick together and fight as one. So, basically-just follow everybody else."John turned toward them and answer for them both."Hi Zelda, mine is John and this,Is Naloth." Naloth nodded toward Zelda."Pleased to meet you. Pleased to meet anyone at this point though." Naloth laughed and walked with them toward the gate.

They cam upon a nice place, beautiful in comparison to the deathlands they just exited. They spotted three people fighting and Jonh dropped his pack and started running toward them. "Now this is interesting. There is a fight going on over there. We should stop it or someone is going to get killed." Naloth looked around and ran with John toward the fight. John grabbed and broom and twirled it. Naloth quietly untucked the dagger from his sleeve and hid it in his hand. John tripped one of thg guys and Naloth moved to grab the sword from him.

TAG:all

OOC:Sorry for not posting sooner, school's killin me
  20. starwarsbeauty Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Genesis

Genesis studied the figure. She watched as his head moved yet she still couldn't see a face. Did he have a face? Of course he had a face. Everything had a face. The cloak seemed to cover every part of the figure.

"Earth..."

The voice still made her shiver.

"Pawns, all of you."

Pawns? What did he mean? He obviously was expecting them or at least he knew why they were here.

He turned and looked as if he was leaving. A bit of relief flooded through Genesis. He was going to leave them. He turned back around.

"You will fail. No matter how hard you try, your efforts are futile. And even if you do succeed, you will not find the answers you are looking for. Manipulation circles around you. Be careful who you trust."

"Can we trust you?"

Genesis was appalled at herself. What had possessed her to speak? She must be crazy.

Tag: hooded guy, others

21. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:Zelda Marchand

Rather nervously and slowly, she went through the portal once more.
    Upon reaching the other side, she stood and stared at the odd and uniquely set place. Quietly, she followed behind the others, hoping not to get lost or killed.

TAG:eek:thers
  22. Tyi-Maet_Nefer Force Ghost

star 6
    IC as Justin Kleegs:
    City in the Sky

Before Connor took his strike at the unnerved man, he quickly offered Justin some tips on how to handle the sharply tipped object Justin held tightly in his hands. He attempted to lessen the grip he had after hearing the brave man speak. At the last comment Justin turned his head and couldn't help but crack a smile of his own. He quickly snapped his head back when he realised that even though Connor was talking, his eyes hadn't left their opponent.

Taking a few steps to the side, Justin almost missed seeing the strike Connor swung at the man. It was so fast and unexpected that Justin had frozen to the spot for an instant afterwards, amazed at both it and the relative ease their opponent had jumped out of the way.

Although sweat was starting to pour off of him, Justin's gaze suddenly became harder when he heard the man in white try to mock Connor's attack. He then nodded to Justin, egging him on with a single word to take a wild strike.

Even though Justin would have snapped wildly at the slightest of movements, he lowered his shoulders and blade, pointing it at the smiling man's feet.

"B-but did you not just say to let the enemy make the first move, sir?" Justin tried to keep his voice steady at first, but it still cracked. His sarcasm was hard to miss at the end, though.

"So why don't you t-take yours." Justin didn't blink. He was trying to delay having to use this foreign sword in his hand for as long as he could.

Before anything else happened, he heard a rustle behind him and someone shout out in his direction. He didn't remove his gaze from the man before him even though his jawline tightened when he heard the word kid. At the moment Justin heard Sister let off a sharp bark, he felt his feet get taken out from under him. Not having a clue why or what was happening, Justin fell on his butt for the second time in the space of much too quick a time.

As he hit the solid ground, his tender hold on himself had already broken. All he was thinking about was how much of a cheat this man in white was, using other people to attack them from behind instead of fighting Connor and Justin himself. His fear for the man had all but diminished.

He wasn't sure how close the person responsible for the shout behind him was, although he had also assumed it as being the same person who took his legs out. Before his body had totally collided with the ground, Justin had let go of the sword with his left hand and recklessly swung it behind him with his right, his body following the direction of the swing. He had put as much strength as he could behind it, although if he was to connect with something he would probably lose his grip on the sword.

Unless it was flesh.

TAG: Reynar_Tedros, Morkai, jedi_killeroak, KraytDragon90
  23. Morkai Jedi Knight

star 3

Connor smiled wryliy at the comment of the stranger facing him, if that was the limit of the mans ability to put them off balance Connor was not impressed. Even as Justin responded to the mans taunts Connor heard him cry out in astonishment, Connor spun to see two men attack him, one tackling him from behind while the other went to grab his sword even as Justin swung it in his defence. Connor reacted swiftly, spinning he leapt towards the two attackers just as the second mans hands nearly touched Justins sword he found the point of Connors blade at his jugular vein, sitting unsettlingly steady with just enough pressure that with a movement it would open the main artery of the mans neck and end his threat for good.

Connor spoke to the other man "We are in the middle of trying to save our friends you bloody fools!, they were kidnapped by Liberaci over there's cronies!" he spat in a dangerous voice as he gestured at the other man "now get off him and let us deal with this problem or i'll open your friends neck" he finished, he had been forced to kill before in the defence of others...and he was more than willing to do it again.

Without moving his blade or eyes he spoke to the man in white "would you like to explain our situation here please?"

TAG: City in the sky
  24. jedi_killeroak Jedi Master

star 4
    IC:John (City in the Sky)

John's broom stick did the job, but what he did not count on, was the kid turning when he fell. John had to act quick and safely. who knew what was going on here, and he had no intention of hurting the kid or getting hurt himself. The broom handle was out of the picture and so was his legs if he did not move.

As the deadly blade came around, he leapted into the air, bringing his feet up and tucked them underneath. So when he finially landed, he landed in a crouch. Then before he could react to the situation, the other man came at them both.

He was quick, John had to admitt, mainly cuase Naloth, was now covered by the other man. "We are in the middle of trying to save our friends you bloody fools!, they were kidnapped by Liberaci over there's cronies!"The tone of his voice was dangerous as he spoke.

"Now wait a minute, boy, explain yourself and maybe something can be worked out. Plus, there has be another way of doing this without fighting." John straighted himself to a full standing postion. He put his hand out to help up the fallen man. "Come, take my hand and let us talk."

"now get off him and let us deal with this problem or i'll open your friends neck." Then he looked at the man in white, "Would you like to explain our situation here please?"

"Yea, would someone explain this to me. I have been taken from my world". John waved his hands about him and trying to encompuss the area. "To this deathlands of sorts. Granted by the looks of things, I am a late arrival, but to see three men swinging swords around, is quite uncalled for. Can you not talk this out, instead of trying to kill each other." This time bringing up his hand, "Yes, I heard you say that you lost some friends, but so have I." Not realizing that their freinds have been kidnapped, and not the lost he was thinking.

TAG:Any and All
  25. Tyi-Maet_Nefer Force Ghost

star 6
    IC as Justin Kleegs:
    City in the Sky

The sword in his hand flew through the air, the sharp blade cutting through the wind like a wedding knife to its cake.

And completely missed everything. Except the ground.

The angle of his swing brought it to an end high up on its side, landing below and out from Justin's falling hip. The tightly packed dirt stopped it in its tracks and caused a sharp reverberation to go through the handle. But Justin's hand had already lost its tender grip on the sword as his body flapped itself around in his spin, his elbow colliding with the handle as it followed its path. Justin tried to avoid the dangerous sword, but his arm still slid by the blade before he landed hard on his right forearm. The sword clattered away as his body came to a rest.

He barely remembered glimpsing the man he blindly aimed at jump aside. Blinking, he looked at the bloody gash on his arm. A fine swordsmen I'd make. He cracked a grin as he wiped a trace of the blood away, seeing that it was only a surface cut. It wasn't even more than a few centimeters in length.

All the while this was happening he heard constant barking from his dog Sister. But Justin knew that she wouldn't try to jump at anyone, as she wasn't that aggressive a dog.

Glancing back at the voices he was now hearing, he could see Connor aggressively holding a knife to a man who appeared to be with the man who had attacked Justin. Then that same man even offered Justin his hand as he responded to Connor. It appeared to Justin that these men were as lost as they were. He couldn't be so sure, however.

Ignoring the offered hand, Justin slowly stood, massaging his forearm. Warily eyeing these two new men before him at first, he then simply looked over at the white suited man still holding the sword they were supposedly trying to win. Preferring to leave his sword where it lay, Justin simply stood, slightly flushed, without saying a word. He remotely felt Sister brush past his legs.

TAG: Reynar_Tedros, Morkai, jedi_killeroak, KraytDragon90
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.