main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Altar of Naught: World of Oblivion

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Reynar_Tedros, Sep 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    OOC: Update coming soon, guys, hang in there! :)

2. KraytDragon90

KraytDragon90 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 1, 2005
    IC:Naloth

Naloth froze. Completely. He thought for a second that even his heart had stopped but it hadn't. It wasn't so much that he was afraid as much as he was surprised. But no one could have put him to shame if he had been afraid. A sword to your neck will do that."We are in the middle of trying to save our friends you bloody fools!, they were kidnapped by Liberaci over there's cronies!now get off him and let us deal with this problem or i'll open your friends neck!would you like to explain our situation here please?"

Naloth slowly backed off and carefully put his knife up. John started talking to that man with the sword at Naloth's neck."Now wait a minute, boy, explain yourself and maybe something can be worked out. Plus, there has be another way of doing this without fighting." Naloth turned and nodded toward the man. "We were only trying to help, obviously it wasn't needed. And like John said, there must be another way, you know, one that doesn't involve death?"

"Yea, would someone explain this to me. I have been taken from my world.To this deathlands of sorts. Granted by the looks of things, I am a late arrival, but to see three men swinging swords around, is quite uncalled for. Can you not talk this out, instead of trying to kill each other.Yes, I heard you say that you lost some friends, but so have I."

"How about we start this off better. I'm Naloth and this is John. Naloth pointed to himself and John in turn. "Now, who are you guys?"
    Naloth turned toward the man he had tried to disarm and his eyes widened as he saw blood on his arm."Kid, you ok?"

TAG:City in the Sky people

3. Morkai

Morkai Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2005
    IC: Connor put his blade up with a florish "im Connor and this" he said gesturing to Justin "is Justin..our friends have been kidnapped and if we dont fight this man in a duel we have been told we'll never see them again". Saying this Connor turned and nodding at Justin he walked back over towards the man in white "Lets finish this" he said as he fell back smoothly into the opening guard form of the sword technique 'Dragon races the wind'.

TAG: City in the sky

4. jedi_killeroak

jedi_killeroak Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    IC:John (City in the sky)

John watched and listened to the man that had the sword and found out his name was Connor, and the poor fellow that he tripped and ended up cutting himself was Justin.

Our friends have been kidnapped and if we dont fight this man in a duel we have been told we'll never see them again". Then he went back to face off the man in white.

"Wait a minute, this man and his fellow cronnies took your friends?" Then he pointed at the man, "Why did you do that? Do you think we are lazy poeple, that are easy to push over and have fun with? We might hurt and kill each other, but when faced with something, that is bigger than us. We tend to group together and fight back." Now John went over and picked up the dropped sword and felt for the balance and tested the grip. It was not what he preferred, but it would work. He eyed Conner and gave a quick wink, that said he had his back.

John never did like poeple who prayed on others and dispised who would take advantage of it. John streched quickly and took the sword in one hand, and set himself in a half crouch. Knees slightly bent and arms loose, he was ready. "Sorry Justin for what I have done to you, but I will take your spot in this." Then looked at the others, "You all might step back some more, please. Thank you"

Then he looked at the man in white and smiled, "Let us get-er-done." Quoting Larry the Cable Guy, and moved more to the oppisite side of Conner. "Let us show this outlander how we take care of things."

TAG:Morkai and everyone else

5. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:got a little lost here...help please?!

6. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    IC: Zahar Verne
    City in the Sky

Zahar put his free hand to his forehead and shook his head with a chuckle. For Earth's sake, could Ghost not have chosen better candidates then these people? Interfering and irksome rats was all they were, worthless pawns in a game that they could not win. He stepped forward, blade in hand and eyes narrowed.

"This is not your fight!" he boasted at John, who offered to take Justin's place in the combat. Without sign of an exterior force, John flew ten feet in the air and landed flat on his back, as if a gust of wind had taken him off his feet. The blade disappeared and then reappeared once more in Justin's hand.

Zahar reared the blade back and smashed it into the ground, creating an invisible forcefield that encircled Justin, Connor, and him only. No one else could possibly penetrate it. Not even Cornelius' magic could breach it.

"Now, where were we? Ah yes." Zahar reared the Serpent's Blade back and brought it down above Justin with great strength. It would be a difficult attack to block, and Zahar had to keep his defense in case Connor decided to make a move during his attack, which he had no doubt with happen.

Tag: City in the Sky folk

[b]IC: Unknown[/b]
    [i]Eternal Darkness[/i]

[i]"Can we trust you?"[/i] asked the girl known as Genesis.

"Trust is a valuable thing," said the hooded figure. It was at this time that he stepped into the light and pulled back his hood. He was sure the visitors were expecting some kind of hideous, monstrous creature to lie beneath the black cloak, but they were in for a surprise.

A handsome face was revealed from behind the hood, tanned skin with spiked blonde hair and hypnotizing sky blue eyes that stood out amongst the endless abyss of darkness.

"But, considering the circumstances, you must trust [i]me[/i]."

"I don't think so." A familiar voice was heard in the distance, and the mysterious man's eyes widened. He picked his hand up to his face and watched as it began to deteriorate right before everyone's eyes.

"No!" he cried. "Ghost, stop! You can't do this!" There was a loud crack, and then the man's body erupted in flames. He frantically searched around for something to put it out, and finally, amidst all the chaos, he fell. It couldn't be seen where, but one thing was for sure. Fate wouldn't be kind to him.

Ghost then stepped into the light, hands clasped behind his back as he looked at the three visitors on the ground below him. "Now you've seen what befalls those who oppose my demands," he said. The black portal appeared beside him. "Unless you want to suffer a similar fate, you will step through. All the answers await you."

[b]Tag: Eternal Darkness folk[/b]

7. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    IC:John (City in the Sky)

John was ready to put his skills against an unknown foe, but before he could try, then he found himself suddenly flying through the air.

"Ahhhh....umph!" As he hit the ground many feet from the main area. "This is not your fight!" Yelled the man in white.

As John went to retrieve the sword, it disappeared and reappeared back in Justin's hands. "Now he has pissed me off. If he thinks that throwing me back is going to...." John slammed into an invisable wall, as he tried to get back to the fight. John started to slam his fists into the wall. "You will not get away this you! Kick his butt Connor and Justin. Let him know who he is messing with! Watch out Justin and watch his eyes!" He did not know if they could hear him or not, but much quitier he said, "Good luck guys."

TAG:All

8. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Genesis

"Trust is a valuable thing,"

Genesis watched as he pulled the hood back and his face was shown. This was quite a surprise. It wasn't some hideous face like she was expecting. It was a cute face. His hair was spiked and his eyes were a perfect blue almost as if they weren't real. He looked like someone she would have dated or at least been interested in.

"But, considering the circumstances, you must trust me."
    That is when a voice came out of no where.

"I don't think so."

The man put his hand up and it started to disappear. Gensis screamed at the horrifying site.

"No!" "Ghost, stop! You can't do this!"

The man started on fire and Genesis screamed and jumped back. He was scrambling around, fell, and then he was gone. Where was he? Did this Ghost put him somewhere?

"Now you've seen what befalls those who oppose my demands," "Unless you want to suffer a similar fate, you will step through. All the answers await you."

Genesis looked at the black portal and then stood up. She was going to get out of here as fast as possible. She stepped through the portal.

Tag: all in darkness, Reynar

9. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Natalie Aldridge

Natalie awoke with a sharp intake of breath. She blinked to get her eyes adjusted. Before the three was a man with a hood over his face. She listened to Genesis and him speak to each for a little while and then some other guy, that sounded a lot like that Ghost man. She gaped at what had happened to the man in the hood and then stared and gaped at Ghost.

"Now you've seen what befalls those who oppose my demands, unless you want to suffer a similar fate, you will step through. All the answers await you."

At his side, a black portal appeared. Where to now? she thought with a 'ugh' and watched Genesis get up immediately up and went inside the portal.

Natalie stumbled to stand, all the while wondering how they even got there and where the rest of the group was and cautiously approached and entered the black portal, clenching her eyes closed tightly and waiting to see what would happen.

Tag: Everyone

10. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Zelda Marchand

From the angle she was when she approached, she saw a fight in full force. There were plenty of fights she'd been in and broken up, even started. She loved fights dearly, but now was not a good time. She knew she was gonna get bloody for her actions, but she didn't care.
    She ran into the middle of it and yelled as loud as she possibly could at them.
    "RIGHT NOW IT NOT THE TIME TO KILL. NOT TO FIGHT. I LOVE FIGHTS, I'VE BEEN IN MANY, BUT NOW IS NOT THE TIME. RESOLVE YOUR DIFFERENCES LATER!"
    She knew one of them was probably going to try to hit her, she knew someone was. She had her hands down in front of her in a neutral stance.
    Quiter, she spoke again,
    "attack me if you must, but I will fight back. Believe me though as I speak the words, I don't want anybody, any one of you hurt."
    She stood there, her non agressive stance planted, stuck, and waited on what was to come.

TAG:everyone involved in fight.

11. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    OOC: Zelda, there is an invisible forcefield surrounding Zahar, Justin, and Connor. It is impossible for Zelda to get in the middle of the fight.

12. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005
    IC as Justin Kleegs:
    City in the Sky

Turning at the sound of a voice directed his way, Justin simply nodded in reply to the man who identified himself as Naloth. He didn't add anything further as Connor introduced the both of them to the strangers. But I guess we're all strangers in this place, aren't we?

As John moved forward and took Justin's sword in his hands, Justin glanced quickly at their resplendently dressed enemy. He inadvertently took a backward step when the man's eyes narrowed in what Justin thought had to be frustration.

Suddenly John flew backwards, a solid but painful sound greeting Justin's ears as the man hit the ground. Before Justin could even react, the sword that his arm knew all to well was back in his hands, the weight of it appearing out of nothing causing him to stumble.

Reflexively reaching out with his sword towards the ground to keep his balance, he heard a sharp yelp as the blade crunched into the ground, enabling Justin to stay upright. Then his eyes went wide.

Looking at the tip of the sword lodged into the hard dirt, he could see a strand of golden hair.

Dog hair.

No! Sister! Justin snapped his head back around to see what had happened to his dog. But as his gaze turned back around to face forward, his eyes were not greeted with a pleasant sight. A flash of white was seen before a sizzling blade came crashing downward directly at Justin's face.

Pulling his arm back in front of his face, Justin shoved his sword out across and in front of him, trying to stop his brains from being splattered across the ground. But he still only had one hand gripping the sword, his strength in holding it steady wavering.

But he needn't worry for too long as milliseconds later his opponents sword smashed into his blade with enough power to wobble Justin's arm, blood falling free after having been shaken off. The strength of the man's blow also knocked Justin off his feet and onto his back.

In the confusion, Justin didn't know whether or not the man with the serpents blade had followed through with his strike and gone in for the kill or if he had been satisfied with knocking the kid down.

He tried to shake his head clearly to see....

TAG: Reynar_Tedros, Morkai

13. Reynar_Tedros

Jul 3, 2006
    IC: Zahar Verne
    City in the Sky

The Serpent's blade clashed against the sword in young Justin's hand, the force of the blow causing the poor kid to be knocked onto his back. Zahar almost felt pity for him, after all he'd nearly killed his own dog. Almost.

Satisfied, Zahar twisted his body in a blur, and, transferring the blade to his right hand, he swung at Connor with just as much force as he had inflicted onto Justin. Let's see if this visitor would be so lucky.

Tag: City in the Sky folk

[b]IC: Ghost[/b]
    [i]Eternal Darkness[/i]

Ghost smiled, tilting his head upwards a bit as his hands remained firmly clasped behind his back, his long black trenchcoat dangling to the floor, missing it by mere centimeters.

The two girls had stepped through, courageous ones were they. The only one that was left was a man. Harold Jones.

[b]Tag: Penguinator[/b]

14. KraytDragon90

KraytDragon90 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 1, 2005
    IC:Naloth

Naloth watched as John grabbed Justin's sword and made to fight the man in white. Naloth took a step forward to take his place but Naloth never was all that great with a sword so he stood still. He watched in mild horror as John flew backwards and landed hard. The sword reappeared in Justin's hand and the fight continued. John tried to stop it but a forcefield held him back. Naloth watched as Justin took a blow and fell down."Get up! Come on! Don't give up!You can do this! Naloth prayed that the young man could hear him.He turned to John and shook his head."What can we do?"

15. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005
    IC as Justin Kleegs:
    City in the Sky

As his vision cleared from the shock of sharp, steel blades smashing together with more force than Justin could punch a boxing bag, he heard a soft whine behind him. Looking forward, his sword still held out awkwardly, he first tried to decipher whether or not a blade would soon be splicing his body into two even parts. He sighed in relief when he saw the man dance over to Connor in a flash of white.

He hoped Connor would be more prepared than he was.

Satisfied that he wasn't soon to be any beautiful birds' breakfast, Justin scrambled into a sitting position. He heard an encouraging shout from one of the men who had originally attacked them. Justin felt a little embarrassed at the clumsiness he must be displaying to everyone. He tried to push it out of his mind as their opponent's attack came down at Connor, Justin's thoughts elsewhere as he frantically glanced behind him in the direction he had originally heard a sound?and let out a breath of gasping air at what he saw.

A golden retriever stood on its four legs, nose bent down as it sniffed the ground. Justin cracked a grin at his dog as Sister glanced sideways at him.

Jumping back to his feet as he looked over at the fight in progress, he realised that Sister must have also been caught in the force field that was apparently surrounding the three men.

She probably ran headfirst into it, Justin thought with a wry smile at his beloved dog.

Face shining, the youth now felt ready to try and make a difference in the fight.

TAG: Reynar_Tedros, Morkai

16. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:uhhh....well didn't see that...crap. I'll just wait till something else comes up...cuz I am totally confused.

17. Morkai

Morkai Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2005
    IC: Connor Smith

Connor breathed out slowly as the stranger darted towards him, his mind was clear now and he watched how his enemy moved, learning, adapting. The man brought his sword down in the exact same way he had attacked Justin but Connor was ready for him, as the sword swept down Connor leapted forward inside the mans guard instead of away from him. Side stepping underneath the swinging blade and under the man in whites right arm Connor brought his own sword up and across in a horizontal slash at the mans abdomen as he flowed past.

TAG: all

18. jedi_killeroak

Apr 16, 2005
    IC:John

John watched the two move like deadly dancers and no one could help. John looked around hoping to find some way out and to help the two. Though only thing he could find was dirt and everyone watching the three fight the duel.

"Come on everyone, think! We must get out of here and help them. Or are we going to watch them die?"

John looked around some more, but nothing was coming to mind or showing that it could help in thier escape of this force field.

TAG:All

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.