main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Altered Forces: Beginnings (A/P) COMPLETED!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by darksideyesplease, May 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lady_sapphire

lady_sapphire Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    good chapter, even though i think something got messed up when you posted, i got could still follow it.

ahhh...padme doesn't like him back, but she will eventually, i hope. poor anakin, keeps getting his heart ripped out by her.

2. Amidala_15

Amidala_15 Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2005
    Great story you have here! I really like this one. I hope you can post more.

I really like how Anakin reacts to Palo and I'm really excited to know how will Padme will react on that kiss that Anakin gave her.

3. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    So Palpatine is courting Anakin's mother in order to get close to him. I felt bad for Anakin when Padme picked Palo she should have told Anakin about him and not let Anakin think she would pick him to dance with after all they had spent the whole summer together what was Anakin to think?

I hope when they get older that Anakin gets a girlfriend and then it's Padme's turn to be jealous.

4. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    Maybe she does like him, and hasn't realized so... *tsk* Very nice chapter! I love jealous anakin, he;s so cute lol.

5. Starshine

Starshine Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    If Anakin would be a little bit older, Palo would be beaten up soon.

Nice post :)

6. Moons_of_Iego_angel7

Moons_of_Iego_angel7 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 2, 2005
    C'mon Padme dump the loser and go out w/ anakin...He grows up to be extremely hot ;)

Or Anakin can get a girlfriend to make Padme jealous... :D

7. Jek_Windu

Jek_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 26, 2003
    Awww, that was cute. Again, you continue to do the characters very well.

POST MORE SOON

8. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Anakin is definetly not sorry, but I loved it. Who wants Palo and his "kiss on the hand", when you can have Anakin. **sighs**

Oh well, hopefully Padme will figure out that Palo isn't for her. He might have dark curly hair and dreamy eyes, but she should check out Anakin in a few years.

Great chapter as usual. It will be interesting to see how Anakin passes school if he won't pay attention.

9. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    I don't check this in a couple of days, and I am surprised by awesome chapters.

You have an interesting idea going here...Palpatine going after Shmi in order to get to Anakin....I thought that your scenes between Anakin and Padme on the ship were so cute!

Ew...Anakin is in danger...from Palpatine...

Oh...I can relate to Anakin in the school chapter :( I know what it's like to really, really like someone, and then to see them with someone else

10. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    lady_sapphire- yea, there both still young, I thought it would be unrealistic to just have them be basically a couple since they were children, plus it makes for more suspense when they do actually get together, and share their first "real" kiss.

Amidala_15 - yea, there is alot more to come. I'm trying my hardest not to rush this story, like i tend to do sometimes. hopefully i'm able to take my time.

Jeditheskyisblue - yea, i thought Palpatine going after Shmi, so he would be a father figure to Anakin was a different route to go. I've seen some stories with Shmi and Cleig, but never Shmi with anyone else, so I thought it was inventive. As for the dance, I'm not sure Padme knew Anakin was looking forward to it as much as he did, so I wouldn't blame her too much.

Lieutenant_Jaina - yes, very cute, trying to keep it cute atleast for now. once they get older and the problems of the galaxy rest upon their shoulders, it won't be so cute. but of course Padme likes Anakin, but right now she's 13, she likes a 15 year old. Anakin just isn't in her league. She is a beautiful young teenager and Anakin is still basically a little boy, but in a few years, he'll catch up.

Starshine - I've yet to decide if there will ever get a real confrontation between Palo and Anakin, I'm sure you'd all like to see it, but I don't know if I can fit it into the realm of the story. Perhaps there could be some sort of scuffle, but I don't plan on having any lightsabers involved. plus Anakin has some knowledge of the force, even now, Palo could get a Piano dropped on his head, if Anakin saw fit. lol

Moons_of_Iego_angel7 - haven't thought of Anakin getting another girl, although it might be something to consider.

Jek_Windu - More to come probably on Tuesday sometime, i'm sure, I can't help but write 1 or 2 chapters every day of my 2 stories i'm working on. and thanks, my main focus when I write stories is characters, it's just what I enjoy writing.

jmsbndgrl - Well, Palo doesn't want to take it too far, plus I'm not going to be making a 13 year old girl be making out with people, I think that would be against the forum rules, i imagine atleast. But your right, she will eventually see the light. Anakin will become more and more mysterious, and she won't be able to resist.

LukeSkywalker_2001 - yea cute seems to be the operative word for this story so far, but I can promise it won't always be so bubble gum cute, but maybe not as intense as some of my other stories, but perhaps it will be. I know I've had some sad stories before, but I'm willing to say this one will have a happy ending......... maybe................

11. darksideyesplease

Feb 12, 2005
    Chapter 9
    Special Abilities

After the stolen kiss, Anakin and Padme did not talk for almost a week. The next day she had gone to her Legislative youth program, and Anakin was forced to endure the day at school without any friends.

He knew Palo was there with her. It angered him that he couldn?t keep an eye on them. Making sure that Palo didn?t go too far, with young Padme. Anakin knew himself and Padme were too young to be seriously involved with anyone, including one another. It just wasn?t the way society worked. But he knew he had to remain a loyal friend until the time came.

He didn?t trust Palo. He was older, more mature, and ?deeper? than Anakin. He also knew that Palo probably had other ideas, being a fifteen year old boy. But, Padme had just turned thirteen. Perhaps Anakin could talk to Ruwee and Jobal and convince them Palo was just too old for her right now.

But he knew if he did that, it would turn Padme against him. Finally the weekend had come, and Anakin missed Padme. He had been stubborn and not went to see her after school for an entire week, and they didn?t even bother talking to each other in class.

Anakin finally sucked up his pride, and jumped to his feet from the lush sofa he sat on. He ran past Shmi, who smiled at her son, knowing he was going to make up with Padme. Anakin ran across the yards, and knocked on the Naberrie?s door.

?Oh, Anakin!? Jobal said as she answered the door. ?Haven?t seen you in a few days, is everything okay??

Anakin nodded as he tried to peer into the house.

?Is Padme home? I?ve been acting like a jerk, I want to apologize.?

Jobal smiled at the young man, and stepped aside to let him in.

?Anakin, she is very upset, she is in her room, she won?t talk to Ruwee, Sola, or myself, perhaps she will talk to you.? Jobal said, as Anakin looked for Padme.

?What happened?? Anakin said, squinting his eyes.

?I think it has something to do with that boy she danced with at the party. She is in her room.? Jobal pointed to Padme?s room, but Anakin already knew where it was.

Anakin knocked on her door, as Jobal returned to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

?Go away!? The crying voice said.

?It?s Anakin!?

Anakin could hear footsteps and the door unlock. Anakin then twisted the door knob and let himself in. Padme had returned to the bed, her head in her pillow.

Anakin sat on the edge of the bed and waited for a moment, not knowing what to say.

?What?s wrong Padme? Did Palo do something??

Padme sobbed into her pillow harder, and finally sat up, cradling her pillow in her arms. She nodded yes, stubbornly.

?What did he do? I thought you two liked each other.? Anakin asked. Her teary eyes looked to his blue ones.

?He wanted to kiss me, and I let him, but then he wanted to keep kissing, and I said no.? Padme admitted.

Anakin smiled to himself, and wanted to do a dance around the room.

?Well, your only thirteen, he should know better, you did the right thing.? Anakin said, trying to reassure her.

?He said if I wouldn?t kiss him, that I didn?t like him, and that he would break up with me.? Padme thrust her head back into her pillow and sobbed.

?So, did you kiss him more?? Anakin pried.

She lifted her head and looked at him as if he were stupid.

?Of course not, he broke up with me! Why do you think I?m so sad.?

Anakin really wanted to dance now, but he knew it would be inappropriate. He could dance when he returned home he figured.

?He doesn?t feel the way he should then. I would never make you do anything you didn?t want to Padme, he was wrong. He is the fool.? Anakin said, as he brushed a tear from her face.

She smiled at his kindness. She had never met a boy that was so kind and gentle. Sometimes it was hard to believe he was only twelve years old.

?I?m sorry that I got mad at you Anakin. I acted foolishly.? Padme?s eyes continued to tear up.

Anakin shook his head as for not to worry about it.

?I shouldn?t have kissed you, I?m just as at fault as stupid Pal

12. Amidala_15

Amidala_15 Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2005
    Another great post you've got here, but I really hope that you can post more everyday.

I think Padme now realize that she is falling in love with Anakin. I hope you can post 2 chapters next time, because I really like this one.

13. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Anakin is just so cute and sweet to Padme. So now Padme is starting to like Anakin as more then a friend.

14. jmsbndgrl

Dec 31, 2004
    Awww.... [face_love]

Looks like Padme is figuring out that she loves Anakin. Its about time. Loved that Anakin was trying not to jump for joy at the news of the break up, too funny.

15. qtrhrs78

qtrhrs78 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 1, 2003
    This is a great story. I'm glad it's going to have plenty of chapters. :)

16. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    Yeah, the longer the better. This chapter was so sweet, I really liked the way Anakin cheered her up, he really is cute (like I haven't said that before). I also loved the way Padme is falling for him already. [face_love] Keep up!

17. darksideyesplease

Feb 12, 2005
    Amidala_15 - I don't know about 2 chapters a day. I am also writing Deception and Deceit and currently plotting the sequel to 'The Way Things Could Have Been'

I try to update everyday though. I'm glad you like it that much though, but I'm afraid I'll have to make you sweat it out a little bit, hehe.

Jeditheskyisblue - Yea for now she is, but her duties will sooner or later do a bit of damage to this.

jmsbndgrl - well being so young, not sure if they know what being "IN LOVE" is, but they definately love each other in a caring factor. Anakin foresee's a little bit further than she does, but we already knew that.

qtrhrs78 - I am too, I'm just glad I have plenty of ideas to keep this story going. I figure if I can get 10 chapters out of every year of their life I'll be doing good, but I don't see that happening. I figure some years will have more info than others, but I fully expect this story to be around for some time.

Lieutenant_Jaina - yea, cute cute cute, that's all I hear, haha. but that's okay, that's what it's suppose to be, for now.

18. LukeSkywalker_2001

LukeSkywalker_2001 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 18, 2002
    Well, I am more and more impressed with this story.

Padme now has feelings for Anakin...or at least her thoughts are headed that way. It's dangerous to think like that though...I think that's what gets us set up for disappointment...it's not guarding your heart. I know I've gotten in trouble thinking about how great it would be if a certain person said this, or liked me or whatever...but if it's not real, then it sets you up for trouble later. That's something I've learned.

Padme doesn't know this yet, and of course she doesn't know that she will be with Anakin (I assume that's the way your fic will go). She isn't in a relationship with him at the moment...so...

I really like this little kid Ankain/Padme romance thing...best friends...oh that's wonderful...they can grow up together, becoming close friends, and then Anakin can start to pursue her when they're older, and they can have a nice pure romance :) :)

19. Jek_Windu

Jek_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 26, 2003
    Another cute chapter. I really like how you write their friendship. There wasn't much of one in the movies, but you write them pretty in-character.

POST MORE SOON

20. lady_sapphire

lady_sapphire Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 12, 2005
    ok, so maybe they'll a little young to be falling head over heels in love with each other, but at least she sees him in a different way now. i especially liked when they shook hands and she didn't jerk her hand back with she saw his nails were dirty. little padme is growing up. awww.

21. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Very, very pretty. Hope to see more soon!

22. sithscotti418

sithscotti418 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 27, 2005
    I don't know how your coming up with such great stories. I'm reading both your stories and I love them equally.

23. darksideyesplease

Feb 12, 2005
    LukeSkywalker_2001 - I haven't had that much time to do those notes, but i'll get to them, sorry. As for the story, happy your enjoying it so much. and your correct eventually of course they will be together, but I want to wait till there atleast legal so we can really get mushy, lol. in the mean time there is plenty of other stuff to deal with.

Jek_Windu - Thanks, it's a bit strange because they are basically the same age, unlike in the movies, so I have to adjust, plus Padme hasn't held any office yet, so she's more immature than she would be in the movies.

lady_sapphire - yea, she doesn't care anymore if he's dirty, now she thinks it's cute, i guess.....

Aiel - Hope to get a chapter out today, thanks for reading.

sithscotti418 - I don't either, i'm just lucky I guess, thanks for reading both stories, I hope to update both today...

24. darksideyesplease

Feb 12, 2005
    Chapter 10
    The Proposal

The winter months on Naboo had come. School was in full swing, and soon the Nubians would celebrate different worldly Holiday?s over the next weeks.

Anakin had eventually grasped to the concept of school, once he was able to keep his day dreaming to a minimum. Padme on the other hand had made numerous advancements in the youth program, and was now attending class three times a week in Theed.

That meant only two days a week Anakin could see his precious Padme during the school day hours. Of course they would spend their afternoons together and at first their rest days as well. Until Padme started to do volunteer work, while Anakin slept in on days he didn?t have school.

On one particular day, late in the Nubian calendar year, Anakin awoke to find Padme had once again gone off to volunteer for some cause in Theed. Padme constantly pressured Anakin to come with her, but he?d rather work on the local?s speeders or 3PO.

The elections were to come at the end of next summer, and Padme fully intended on running for Queen, amazingly enough. She knew her attitude had to become more serious, at least in the public eye, to even have a chance. It was more just to have her name out their, so that in four years, she could run again, and have a real chance to win.

Anakin was frustrated this particular morning. It was a bit frigid outside, so much that when he stepped out the front door he could see his own breathe. He thought Space was cold. At least the ships had some sort of heating system.

Anakin bundled up in heavy clothes, probably a little too heavy, and borrowed Ruwee?s land speeder, so he could go to Theed. Ruwee was more than happy to let young Skywalker borrow it, and soon Anakin raced off, to go find his Padme.

?Why do you have to be so responsible now Padme! Why can?t you just be a kid!? Anakin talked to himself, as he raced to the Capital.

He knew if he showed up, he would be expected to work, on whatever project they were doing. He didn?t seem to mind so much, just as long as he got to see his best friend. Senator Palpatine was coming to dinner with an important announcement later that evening, and Anakin just wanted to get out of the house before another snooze fest dinner ensued, he would surely be made to attend. Then he thought. ?At least Padme will be there as well.?

Anakin parked the speeder outside of Theed city, and showed his identification to a local checkpoint and was cleared. He didn?t know where Padme would be today, but one way or another he always had a niche for finding her.

His instincts or common sense, whichever it may be served him well. He went to the building that they held the Legislative classes in, and sure enough, there were several adults and kids in the main hallway of the building, packing foods and other good?s in boxes to be sent away to less fortunate planets. Anakin walked through the hall, saw Padme. He smiled before he saw who she as with. There was Palo.

What is she doing with that jerk now!

He then noticed, Padme didn?t look to comfortable. He wondered if they had been told to work together by one of the supervisors. Anakin walked over and picked up some canned goods, and put it in the box, as his hand hit Padme?s.

Padme looked up and smiled.

?Oh Anakin! You finally decided to come help!? She exclaimed. Her tension of working alone with Palo seemed to have faded instantly.

Palo rolled his eyes, and stayed silent.

?Well, I will help, but I came to hang out with you.? Anakin said, as a smile lit his boyish face.

?Your so sweet, Ani!? Padme saying it loud enough for Palo to hear.

They continued packing food away in the boxes for several more minutes, as everyone hurriedly raced around to get the work done.

?So, where is all this stuff going anyway?? Anakin questioned as he packed more food.

?What do you care?? Palo chimed in, before Padme could answer him. ?You?re just some slave boy, maybe we are sending it to your relatives.?

Anakin?s eyes shot to Pal

25. jmsbndgrl

Dec 31, 2004
    Wow...well I knew this was going to happen, but its still creepy. I'm happy that Anakin is happy that he has a father, but its Palpatine!!! With a father like that you can't help but grow up having issues.

Anyways, I loved the fight with Palo. Palo forgot 2 important rules. [face_shame_on_you]

Rule 1: Never make Anakin angry.

Rule 2: Never insult Padme, especially if Anakin is nearby.

Nobody messes with Anakin's angel. [face_love]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.