Saga The Altered Forces: Beginnings (A/P) COMPLETED!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by darksideyesplease, May 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Ladynaye Jedi Master

star 4
    :_|

Oh Ani!! And poor Padme, she has truly lost her spirit...
  2. astarael Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm currently holding onto the vain hope that the last line means that Anakin isn't dead. It's a long shot, but I'm going for it.

I feel so sorry for Padme, loosing Anakin and having to raise the twins without him.

Can't wait for more!
  3. Jen_Skywalker16 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Poor Padme no matter what happends she always seems to end up broken hearted :( but whats this? "Skywalker? Can you hear me?". . . oOo is Anakin alive?!:)

Can't Wait till the Last Chapter!!:D
  4. Anakin_Heartbreaker Force Ghost

star 4
    Wonderful updates!!!

I was shocked and saddened by what happened to Anakin, but deep down I can feel that he is still alive. I refuse to accept he is dead until you say The End, and he has still not appeared.

Awesome story, can't wait for the final post!!!! :)
  5. CrystalKenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    thank you for pm and chapter 61 was excellent. Is there a sequel in the making somewhere, will obiwan have to go back to help the jedi. I 'm glad though he will get to be with Sabe and have a somewhat normal life, even though he may not be a member of the jedi order he is still a jedi in many ways in his heart/soul. Poor Padme, I hope things will work out okay for her and maybe she will come and live with sabe and obiwan.

6. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    What an emotional chapter. How sad for Padme. Can't wait for the next post!
  7. anakin_cris Jedi Knight

Where is Anakin? He can't be dead. He has to come back[face_praying] .

Thanks for the PM[:D].
  8. Starshine Jedi Knight

star 3
    NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

He can't be dead :(
    I feel so bad for Padme. She does not deserve that.

Oh, please say he is alive or at least his memory or something[face_praying]
  9. naadi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Anakin cant be dead!!!!!!:_| :_| Plsss bring him back!!!!!!!I need more.great post by the way,love the obi/sabe mush!!!!
  10. Blueorder36 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Okay, okay, okay, okay. Let me guess. Let me guess! Let's see this is gonna turn out to be some ancient Sith Lord resurrecting Anakin then you start a new fic where he goes and offs half the galaxy. GRRRRRRRRIIIICAAAAANN'TTTWAAAITTT!

Hah well now that's just my petty guess on trying to probe Darkside's malicious mind. Whether my guess is true or not I'm gonna keep reading because I have been following this story for 4 months, the longest ever. Good looking out and I await the next post with anxiety.
  11. darksideyesplease Force Ghost

star 4
    Note: This is the last chapter, at least for a very long time. There might be something like a sequel one day but for now this is the end of this story. By the way, this post brings this story to over 100,000 words!!!!!

Chapter 62

A storm was brewing as nightfall was cast over Padmé?s small sector of Pakrik Minor. Dark clouds filled the sky and she knew it would be an electrical storm.

Luke and Leia had just fallen asleep and she hoped the coming storm would not disturb her precious children.

Padmé was beautiful? but sad.

She had shed the last of her pregnancy pounds and still kept herself looking like royalty. Not that she waited for another suitor to come along and claim her. She just wanted to look good for Anakin.

Wherever he was, she wanted to look her best for him. If he could see her from the heavens then she wanted to look like the woman he fell in love with.

Padmé had one candle lit in her living area, the rest of the house was dim and dark. Her only purpose was to raise her children. She had talked to very few natives of the world she now lived on and she wanted to keep it that way.

It was best if no one knew who she was.

The storm was overhead of her small home now. She sat on her tiny couch and stared at her bare feet although she didn?t see them. Her mind was some place else. If she could not be with Anakin physically then she would just have to cherish any memory of him she could.

Even the bad memories were revered.

She remembered when he saved her from her parent?s crashed ship. She had almost died that day but a small slave boy had saved her. As far as she knew he had fell in love with her in that very instance.

She on the other hand had offended him and said he lived like a slave, unknowing that he was one at the time.

Padmé smiled at the thought of how stubborn she was to start liking Anakin as a friend. But when they got to Naboo it was a completely different story. Neither wanted to be parted from the other. But they had.

Anakin had left for three years and came back a different person but a person she still loved dearly.

She now knew that?s where he had learned his mysterious powers. Someone was teaching him the evil ways of the force.

The wooden windows that kept the rain and wind out began to violently shake back and forth and clank against the house. It finally got Padmé?s attention as she quickly rushed to lock them before it disturbed her beautiful babies.

It was selfish but she didn?t want them to wake, for she wanted to dream of Anakin some more at that moment.

She walked back into the living area and the candle flickered out and she was left in the darkness.

A loud crash of thunder seemingly shook the small house she was in. It startled her to the core as a large flash of lightening filled the house, giving her a brief moment of vision.

Her hand fumbled around on the table looking for the lighter. She found it and lit the candle once more giving her, her sight back.

She turned to her heel and gasped.

?ANAKIN!? She screamed.

She jumped into his arms and they hugged.

?I missed you Padmé.? His voice muffled from the hug.

?How is this possible? You fell!?

?The force has graced me Padmé. It let me live.? He explained.

They looked into each others eyes and kissed passionately.

?Oh, I?ve waited so long for this. I?ve waited so long for your presence, for your touch. I thought you were dead, thank the force!?

?I?m alright.? He chuckled.

?Where have you been, oh Ani, we have twins.?

?Twins?? He gasped. ?That?s? That?s wonderful.?

?A boy? Luke.? She wanted to tell him everything at once. ?A girl? Leia.?

?Those are beautiful names, I want to see them.?

Padmé grabbed her love by the hand and skipped gleefully into the bedroom. Two cribs were setup next to a mattress which Padmé slept on every night.

?They?re sleeping.? Padmé put her finger over her mouth.

Anakin looked on in awe of the creations Padmé and himself had brought into the galaxy
  12. jmsbndgrl Force Ghost

star 4
    [face_devil] 'The Sultan of Twists' Strikes Again! [face_devil]

*hums Imperial March*

You know what, I did not want Anakin to die, but if he is going to go all dark side on us, it might have been better for him to die!

That ending was a great twist, you definitely lived up to your namesake. Just goes to show, you can never be sure that someone is dead in you fics until there is a coroner's report. :p Of course, even then they might come back to life. :p

Anyways, great story. I know you have fifteen million other fics and ideas to complete, but I can wait patiently for whenever you do decide to write the sequel.

Poor Luke and Leia, their father has issues!
  13. Yodan Jedi Knight

star 3
    [face_skull]

Wow, what an awesome way to end it... That twist... Wow... I so wasn't expecting that... [face_worried]

You couldn?t have just had them live happily ever after...? :p

When does the sequel start... [face_batting] (PM me please...)
  14. Blueorder36 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well I already told you thanks for the post so I can say....&&^%$@*^&*%^()&%^$$! Blast why did you have to do that it was all happy then those last stupid 42 words you HAD to put. No more no more. Why can't there be a happy ending. First you made Padme sleep with that freaker Jesse, then you killed off Padme from Resurrection then you made an ObiDala story! My goddess things are never happy with you are they?

I'm joking I'll still read your stuff but those last words really did kill me.
  15. darksideyesplease Force Ghost

star 4
    Also, I wanted to announce, now that the story is complete I am changing its title. But I don't really have any ideas. I'm open to any suggestions. I just don't feel like Altered Beginning really suits the story as a whole piece. I think the first chapters it fit, if it was just that part of the story. Since it is a whole different animal as a whole now, I just need some ideas for a possible title, so anyone have any ideas?[face_whistling]
  16. Ladynaye Jedi Master

star 4
    Even if Ani is a sith, he still loves her!! [face_love]

He IS the Chosen One and a product of the Force, why not use both sides?

Sequel please!!

17. astarael Jedi Knight

star 3
    :eek: Anakin's turned to the Darkside again?! :eek:

You'd think he learned the first time. Ah well, at least he's alive and with Padme.

Excellent story from begining to end. I really hope you do a sequel, I'd love to see what would happen next.

Bravo! =D=
  18. Kitten Jedi Knight

star 3
    What happened to Anakin in all that time he was missing? God, I'm so curious now, especially with that last line where his eye turned yellow after Padme called him Anakin. I totally didn't expect that. I hope that one day you will have a sequel to this. Its sad to see this fic come to an end. I hope that I will, at least, get to see some more of your stories, this was the first fic of yours that I have read, and I have to say that it was absolutely amazing. Great Job.
  19. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    The ending was PERFECT for Halloween!
  20. Jen_Skywalker16 Jedi Knight

star 1
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! it can't end here!:eek:

(but what a great ending to a great story!:D )

You must continue >.< please

It was so much fun reading a new chapter all the time I womder how long it's been since I first started reading this hmm?

It Was A Wonderful Tele Thank You For Sharing :)
  21. FelsGoddess Game Host

Game Host
    star 5
    If he could see her from the heavens then she wanted to look like the woman he fell in love with. That's very sweet.

Love the ending.

Congrats on completing your goals of # of words and replies.

Excellent fic! [face_love]
  22. Starshine Jedi Knight

star 3
    Replaced were the dreamy cobalt pupils of his eyes. Now what resided were the ghostly, sadistic, yellow eyes of a Sith.

[face_devil]
    I love that kind of endings!

It is finally finished.
    Oh, I am going to miss it. Maybe I should read it from the start once more:p

Wonderful story,darksideyesplease!
    [face_peace]=D=
  23. Anakin_Heartbreaker Force Ghost

star 4
    A wonderful story!!!!!

I'm glad that I got the time to read this!!!!!

Loved the ending!!!! :)

If you ever decide to write a sequel, do PM me to let me know.
  24. naadi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It would be tbeeter if he ws dead.:_| That was a very unexpected ending,but i loved it anyway!!!!!this definitley needs a sequel lol.great ending !!!!!!!
  25. anakin_cris Jedi Knight

UNEXPECTED but WONDERFUL ending.=D=

I hope the sequel is coming soon.[:D]
  26. Jeditheskyisblue Force Ghost

star 4
    I liked the twist ending. Anakin didn't lie to Padme when he said the force let him come back after all the darkside is still the force.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.