Saga The Altered Forces: Beginnings (A/P) COMPLETED!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by darksideyesplease, May 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. iLoveAnakin7 Force Ghost

star 5
    I loved the ending. I guess the fall wasn't enough to completely knock the sith out of him[face_skull]
    In that case he should have come back with amnesia. What's in store for the babies:eek:

SEQUEL!!!:D

thanks for the pm[face_peace]
  2. Blueorder36 Jedi Knight

star 1
    The Rise and Fall of the Chosen

I don't think you'll actually use that but I hope it triggers and idea.

3. callmesweet16 Jedi Knight

star 2
    =D= That was really a great great story!!!!!!
  4. Darth_Vastor Jedi Master

star 1
    And that, darkside, is why I read your work.

I have throughly enjoyed this story. That ending was unexpected, but when you think about it, it really fits perfectly with your syle of writing. Usually, endings tie everything up, but yours is very thought provoking, not to mention it leaves open the possibility for a sequel. ;) Congratulations on a job well done!
  5. darksideyesplease Force Ghost

star 4
    I wanted to keep the same essence of the name but give it a broader view... Don't know if that makes any sense. So I just came up with..

The Altered Forces: Beginnings

obviously the Beginnings thing is a part in a series, as you would guess.

That means I just got off the phone with my agent and it was approved. :-B

There will be a story called The Altered Forces: The Dark Lord

Questions will be answered, many more created.

I'll be sure to let the faithful readers of this story be aware when this thread is updated once again.

I just want to thank everyone who supported this story. Whether it was one reply or one reply to every post, I appreciate it. Thanks!!!
  6. Galactic_Girl Jedi Knight

star 3
    It has been a thrill and joy to read this story darkside. 100,000 words? :eek: WOW!!! I loved every bit of it!!! =D= =D=

A nice happy ending there too. [face_love] I am going to try to read every happy ending possible before RotS lands on DVD; angst free is the way to be! Until November 1st, that is. :D ;)

Bravo! =D= Encore, Encore!!! @};-

[:D] It's been fun darkside. I shall watch for the sequel to this piece. Until then, may the Force be with you!! :p :D

Catch ya later!!![face_peace]
  7. sithrules70 Jedi Master

star 4
    happy ending[face_dancing] i knew that you wouldnt kill ani[face_batting]
  8. jmsbndgrl Force Ghost

star 4
    I like the knew title! :) It fits this story.
  9. ANAKINSBABY Jedi Knight

star 3
    Heh..Heh...Heh....you are the master Darkside!! Personally I like sith lord Anakin(always suitless though!) Something so alluring about him when he's all darkside.....girls dig power I guess! At least this one does!

Please let me know when there is a sequel or any new fic you start!
    Love ya and your twisty endings too!
  10. Blueorder36 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Positively can't wait. I've been craving your writing style and have been feeling a sense of loss since you finished up Beginnings.
  11. CrystalKenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh that ending chapter was just perfect and I loved how you ended the chapter.
  12. darksideyesplease Force Ghost

star 4
    just to let ya'll know, plot bunnies have already been kicking around for the sequel. I've decided about twelve years will transpire throughout the events of the next story.

i don't know when I'll start the next part, but it will most likely end up in this thread and i'll PM all the faithful readers throughout the story to let you know when there is an update. Don't expect anything till around christmas time tho.

I want to let this story stand on its own for a while before I really dig into the sequel
  13. Blueorder36 Jedi Knight

star 1
    12 years.......aww man. I kinda like imagining Anakin around the 9-23 age......oh well. So you're gonna let it sink in before bringing in the sequel? Guess I'll be bored for while.
  14. darksideyesplease Force Ghost

star 4
    Maybe I should clarify. the story starts out right where we left off basically. the twins are still babies, padme is still around 20. But during the course of the story, another 12 years lapses before it ends.

So you still get your freshmeated Anakin ;)
  15. Jeditheskyisblue Force Ghost

star 4
    Just found this again and wanted to say can't wait until the sequel.
  16. darksideyesplease Force Ghost

star 4

Sequel is still sometime away, you might be getting a revised version of this story before a sequel comes, I have already thought of having The Altered Forces: Beginnings, Special Edition.

Including, Added imagery to scenes, MORE SCENES, MORE FIGHT SCENES, more elobrate storyline within the storyline. alternate happenings that may differ from the first, and altered fight sequences hopefully not changing too much of the future of the story.

Just wanted to say thanks for those who got this qualified in best epic, really appreciate that, i spent a lot of time on this story.

17. jmsbndgrl Force Ghost

star 4
  18. Iaranon Force Ghost

star 2
    I just finished reading your story and I'm just totally blown away. There really isn't anything I can say to express what a great ride that story was. And what a twist at the end! If you do get around to the sequel please PM me, because I want to see where this is going.
  19. ustopsabre Jedi Padawan

i just finished this story...and i loved it...the ending left me with somany Q's cant wait to read that sequel. and please PM me when u star posting the nest
    part![face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying]
  20. DancesWithBlasters Force Ghost

star 4
    Umm . . . none of you know me, what with me being new and all, but I love this fic, and await its sequel.
  21. Darth_Abtranor Jedi Master

star 1
    I read the whole story in one night!:D Must see the sequel!!!!
  22. Star_Angel Jedi Master

star 4
    I?ve finally been able to read the whole thing, which took me like forever but I?m so glad that I did, wonderful story=D= and like everyone ells, I?m looking forward to more:D.
  23. darksideyesplease Force Ghost

star 4
    Well this is my dream come true with this story. I completed it over 6 months ago, and I still get a response bumping it to the top every now and again, thank you so much.

I haven't written much fan fiction lately, I want to complete the liberator before I start on a sequel to this.
  24. G__Anakin Jedi Master

star 4
    =D= I read this months ago and liked it very much =D=

[face_praying] Can I have a PM when the sequel starts if it isn't any trouble[face_praying] [:D]
  25. Anakinfan2006 Jedi Knight

i just want to say that this fanfic was great reading
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.