main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Altered Forces: Beginnings (A/P) COMPLETED!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by darksideyesplease, May 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Leia_6669

Darth_Leia_6669 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2003
    Hey, just found this one a few days ago. I love the twists you've put on the story, in fact I'm having trouble when it's time to stop reading! Unfortunatly, I can only copy down a little while I'm in class, so it'll be awhile before I can catch up. I've gotten as far as ch 25, and I can't wait to see where this is going. I've gotten little lfashes as I've copied it down, and it looks AWESOME! Will stop in again, if only to keep this up where I can find it! [face_laugh]

--later--
    6669 [face_devil]

2. Darth_Leia_6669

Darth_Leia_6669 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2003
    I'd like to be added to the PM list for the sequel, please. I finally finished this, and have to say that the end was waaay twisted, but that's what I like. In fact, I enjoyed this one so much that I plan on reading the liberator, as soon as I have a chance. Great job, and hope to see the sequel to this one soon.

--later--
    6669 [face_devil]

3. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    I was just browsing around and thought I'd post a little something on this since it has been like three years now.

Sorry I never got around to writing the sequel for people who liked this story. I would have liked for it to be really epic and long like this one was but I guess I never found the motivation to do it. But remembering writing this story and all the responses and everything, it was really cool to get so much response and even long after I had completed it I was still getting responses. I saw someone looking for this fic a few weeks ago so I figured I'd throw it back on the front page since it's been three years and give some of the newer members a change to click on it if they wanted to. Obviously it's been three years and I'd like to think my writing skills have much improved from the time when I wrote and completed this but it's still a work I'm proud of because it's around 100,000 words and I actually completed it, something I had a hard time doing later on with my fics. Anyway, I know it's been years but I'd like to also once again thank everyone who read and or commented on this story. It sure was a lot of fun to write and read all of your responses. So thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.