main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Anakin Skywalker Diaries, Part 4: Coruscant...Epilogue 11/21

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by anakin_girl, Mar 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happy_Hobbit_Padawan

Happy_Hobbit_Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    *delurks*

I enjoyed this series, anakin_girl. You have quite the talent for humor! :)

2. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    I want to thank everyone again for reading and giving me feedback. I couldn't have done this without you. :)

Breezy: And just to think... if miss "This is my personal e-mail so stop writing to me" hadn't stolen this and posted an adulterated version over at FF.net...

What is it George said in "Life as a House"? "Everything happens for a reason--something bad to force something good." That's definitely the case here...it was well worth the minor irritation of being plagiarized in order to get to know you better and receive the priceless gift of your friendship...I couldn't have made it without you the past year and a half. *HUGS* [face_love]

Lex: Thanks for the wonderful ride! I'll miss your... unique... interpretation of Anakin - and your amazing sense of humor. Great job!

Thank you...I'm glad you enjoyed it. :) I thought that Lucas' interpretation of Anakin needed a little humor to balance it out--and I hope I've accomplished that here. :)

Ish: Oh, think what those Skywalker twins might have gotten themselves into if they hadn't had a galaxy to clean up. :p

And Vader's like my dad, big surprise. LOL! Mine too. ;)

d_p: Thanks! :)

KSA: Thank you! I'm glad it's good enough for repeat readings! :)

As far as the Archive...well...unfortunately quite a few members of the Archive staff don't appreciate my sense of humor very much, so I won't be submitting this--not when I know I'll get a rejection letter for "profanity and sexuality". It is archived in the Humor section of the Library of Soul of the Jedi, however, along with a couple of Anakin/Padme sites.

aotc02: Thanks! :)

Crystal: I'm glad to know that Obiwan and Sabe did get married, did they ever have any kids though.

I haven't decided, to be honest...I'll have to muse on that one. I didn't want to bring too many people in this particular epilogue scene which is why I didn't introduce any Kenobi-spawn at the time. Doesn't mean it never happens though. ;)

I love the way Anakin muses over Leia's date.

This is how I always figured Anakin would be if he hadn't turned.

amidalachick: Thanks! :)

Arriss: I?ve got a lot of catching up to do and I?m slowly trying to get it done? No tomatoes please

None being thrown--just get your ass on AIM. ;)

Wonderful chapter on the birth, darlin?. From Padmé?s physical pain to Anakin?s emotional pain ? you covered it! <sniffle> The twins are here at last!

I couldn't have done it without your help. :)

Bail, you better run while you can! HAHAHAHAHA

[face_devil]

You did an exceptional job and I laughed at so many of these posts, damn near all of them I think! LOL It?s been a great ride and I look forward to anything you write in the future and of course, the door, or should I say phone is always open.

Blessed be, my dear friend. [face_love]

And to you. [face_love] *HUGS*

Happy_Hobbit_Padawan: Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it! :)

Thanks again to everyone for reading. I have started a new series called "The Obi-Wan Kenobi Diaries" if anyone is interested. :)

3. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    I scowled again. "He'd be even nicer carbon-frozen and hanging on our wall is a decoration."

Nice one!

I felt like Force-projectiling my lightsaber into his head.

Luke must have sensed my irritation.

Han nodded at us and say "Mr. and Mrs. Skywalker, Mr. and Mrs. Kenobi, hope you're well this even...hey kid, nice ass..."

I looked to see what he was talking about only to find my son with his belt loosened and his pants down low enough to show his bare rump.

I loved this when it was in the first diary and it's just as good now!

What is it George said in "Life as a House"? "Everything happens for a reason--something bad to force something good."

Ah....one of my faves! And good point about the thief...

Amazing story, anakin_girl!

JS

4. Blaster144

Blaster144 Jedi Master star 1

Jul 28, 2003
    I'm still here! I've just been buried under a large pile of homework. Keep the posts coming. Heh. Luke mooned Han. I'm surpirsed Ani didn't get him for it. His own kids can't be out of bounds for playing pranks on or did has he gotten to old for playing pranks?

5. Arriss

Arriss Jedi Master star 4

Jun 1, 2002
    Heehee. I've gotten my 'arse' back on AIM. 8-} [face_laugh]

6. anakin_girl

Oct 8, 2000
    Thanks to my good friend Arriss for designing this fan art for this series for me...I'll never submit this series to the Archive because as I've said, several of the reviewers there don't appreciate my sense of humor, so I'm just leaving this here for you all to enjoy. :)

[image=http://www.geocities.com/chief121371/tracycollage2smtxt.jpg]

7. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I have found the Anakin Skywalker Diaries parts 1 and 4, but can't find parts 2 and 3. This series is amazing and I have been reading the Obi-Wan Diaries as well. Great job! Very amusing, well written!
    Kimberley

8. anakin_girl

Oct 8, 2000
    Thanks VaderLVR. :)

There should be links to parts 2 and 3 in parts 1 and 4.

9. Jedi-Roxy

Jedi-Roxy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    Good job

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.