The Anakin Skywalker Home Page

Discussion in 'Fan Sites' started by ami-padme, Dec 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ami-padme Force Ghost

star 4

The Anakin Skywalker Home Page
    My website is -- shockingly ;) -- focused on Anakin Skywalker. There's a Fan Fiction section with stories and poems, focused mainly on the prequel era, but with some pre-TPM and OT/post-ROTJ stuff in there as well. There's a large Fan Art gallery full of drawings, paintings and digital art of Anakin in his various stages (the child of TPM, the adult of AOTC/Ep. III, Vader of the OT, the ghost of ROTJ). There's also an essay section with some good looks at Anakin's character and his place in literature, myth, and storytelling. There are polls to take and links to other good Anakin and SW sites. Finally, there is an active discussion board where people talk Anakin and SW in general, as well as give feedback on the fan works at the site.

I also run The Anakin and Padmé SiteRing, which -- again, shockingly -- showcases and connects websites that are focused on Anakin, on Padmé, or on both characters as a couple.

I hope you'll all visit my site, forums, and/or ring. I'm happy to hear comments on any of them. :)

2. Elfsheen Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I like your sites. The lay out is good, so is the colouring. But the hardest part of a website is keeping it updated ;)

Good luck!
  3. ami-padme Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks, Elfsheen, for the feedback. Glad you like the sites' looks. And yeah, consistently updating is the toughest part -- real life just keeps getting in the way! ;)
  4. ami-padme Force Ghost

star 4
    I just updated my forums -- mostly reorganizing the boards, splitting up the two big ones into 8 or 9 smaller forums. I'm hoping that will help foster more focused discussions from now on. :)

I've got some other things in mind to tweak and change, but that's the big one for now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.