The Anakin Solo Discussion Thread, v2.0 (Spoilers Allowed; Please See Thread Rules)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by dp4m, Jan 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whitey Force Ghost

star 6
    edit: oops, double post

2. CeeWulf Jedi Master

star 4
    Parck wrote:

The Force is not to be underestimated, young Padawan.

Well, since Anakin's dead, I find it unlikely. It seems to me that it's Jacen, but at first I thought Luke because the clothes look like what he wore in ESB.

Plus, if the rumormill is on the mark, I find it unlikely that they would so openly spoil the surprise by featuring him on the cover of one of the books.
  3. Adm_voss_parck Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, since Anakin's dead, I find it unlikely.

"...There is no death; There is the Force."
  4. Moff_D Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Plus, if the rumormill is on the mark, I find it unlikely that they would so openly spoil the surprise by featuring him on the cover of one of the books.

I would side with CeeWulf on this. IF it's who some hope it is I would tend to think that DR would drag it out for a bit, build the suspense and so on.

And where is Karde? He hasn't been around for a bit.
  5. CeeWulf Jedi Master

star 4
    Moff_D wrote:

And where is Karde? He hasn't been around for a bit.

He's busy doing the Limbo dance.
  6. JediMasterSamBaggins Jedi Padawan

I think it's Jacen and Tahiri, Jacen because he's wearing that brown suit that he's wearing on the covers of the Young Jedi Knights books as well as Destiny's Way (that one is gray but it appears to be the same design). Tahiri is the only blonde that they've really developed I think so I don't know who else it could be.

HOWEVER...

The Jedi are apparently searching for Zonoma Sekot which they are reputedly not going to find untill The Final Prophecy. Zonoma Sekot is a living planet that creates living things such as Anakin perhaps? Also I think according to the force religion they had on that planet, they believed that when a Jedi died they went to Zonoma Sekot to be recharged and then would return in another form. Is that right? If so it means Anakin's spirit should already be there.

Also as we've already seen in Destiny's Way, Jaina and Jacen have definitely been allied with the two Vong gods so that only leaves the one that returns from the dead to be allied with ANAKIN!! :D
  7. WraithLead Jedi Knight

star 3
    Just testing the color thingy (Official Name)
  8. WraithLead Jedi Knight

star 3
    As far as the covers go, they have been known to give titles with double meanings. Wouldn't it be interesting if they gave a cover with different meanings? Looking at it one way, it could be jacen, but after everything is known, it could be someone else. And they are just artists' renditions. It could be one of those hidden truths from a certain point of view. But I haven't actually looked at the cover in a while. Covers don't do much for me before the book comes out.

I read the spoilers because I lack self-control. All I need to say is that I am finally excited about a book, either way it goes.
  9. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    You've renewed my hope! Thanks guys!
  10. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    Tahiri is the only blonde
    Don't forget Danni Qui (sp?). But you're right. They've not really developed her charater. She seemed to have so much potential at the beginning of NJO--especially after the scene where she and Jacen were in the tight space of that drilling ship where he was rather scantily clad! [face_shocked]
  11. WraithLead Jedi Knight

star 3
    He wasn't the only one scantily clad, as I seem to remember a description of an attractive scientist wearing not-that-much. Woohoo.
  12. Whitey Force Ghost

star 6
    Don't forget the title is Reunion!

I hope this means what it means!!!!! :D
  13. forceaddict Jedi Master

star 4
    it could mean anything, but it would be great if it meant anakin's reunion,
  14. CeeWulf Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm putting my money down on the two being Jacen and Danni Quee.
  15. forceaddict Jedi Master

star 4
    i think it is either jacen and tahiri or jacen and danni, either way i doubt that it is anakin, at least on the cover
  16. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    OK. Despite what I said on the previous page, I just had to look at the covers. If that is Anakin on the cover of II, STANG! The boy needs haircut!

Thanks for doing a good job with the spoilers, guys! I really appreciate it. :)
  17. CeeWulf Jedi Master

star 4
    Jade_Walker wrote:

Thanks for doing a good job with the spoilers, guys! I really appreciate it.

Was this supposed to be sarcastic? ;)
  18. Jade-Walker Jedi Master

star 4
    No, Cee. I was afraid that it might come off so. :(
    That's why I put the :) after it.
  19. WraithLead Jedi Knight

star 3
    Wasn't Jacen described in DW as having long hair? When does FH1 come out anyway? This weekend would be sweet. I'll have plenty of time for reading.
  20. Sith-Pirate Jedi Master

star 4
    dp4m,

I'm pleased it was you who restarted this thread. I may have started the original, but you carried it on your shoulder much of the time. My DSL computer at work has a major conflict in it and no matter how many times I reformat the drive, I keep getting "Fatal Error" messages as soon as I reload Windows. Just to explain why I've been away for some time.

I won't be able to post very frequently until I get the piece of %$#@! working again. But I just wanted everyone here to know you have my seal of approval for whatever it's worth and you also have my complete support.

By the way, congrats on your promotion!

21. Adm_voss_parck Jedi Knight

star 3
    Welcome back (At least if temporary) Sith-Pirate.
  22. dp4m Chosen One

star 9
    I'm sorry you didn't get the PM in time, S-P... :(

I think it would have been nice for us to have you start the second thread as it would have been a nice symbolic rebirth. :)

But welcome back -- and Windows Demons, leave his place -- I COMMAND YOU!!!
  23. Moff_D Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Should I remind everybody that the first thing I ever posted in FASFO was how FH could deal with Anakin? Not to say it will but since the discussion is going that way ;)

(C'mon, dp4m reminds us all the time about what he's said. :p )
  24. JADES_FIRE Jedi Master

star 4
    Sith-Pirate :D

It's been a long time Partner :cool: So long in fact, that I can't remember what we were partner's for. :p

I think it was so we'd stop fighting over a girl. ;) (I'll have to go back and check :D )

Hope to see you around the boards a bit more. :D When you fix the computer that is. :p
  25. IkritMan Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Also as we've already seen in Destiny's Way, Jaina and Jacen have definitely been allied with the two Vong gods so that only leaves the one that returns from the dead to be allied with ANAKIN!!

Whoooooo-hooo! 8-}
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.