The Anakin Solo fan club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Muke_Skywalker, Apr 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. Wedge 88 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    He still has some problems, and they will take some time to work out. Experiance is the best teacher.

He is learning how Jacen's, Mara's, Luke's, Kyp's, and his own views are good at different times. The pros and cons of each.

Here's a question. Do you see Anakin as becoming a Master, or staying a Knight? Kam never became a Master. Ki-Adi-Mundi wasn't a Master either.
  2. Muke_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Kam is a Master in Conquest. As for Ki-Adi-Mundi I dont know, I havent read the Star Wars ongoing series yet.

And Yes I see Anakin becoming a POWERFUL master of the Force.
  3. Wedge 88 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Okay, I got Kam and Tionne's ranks mixed. Tionne is a great teacher, but is still a Knight.
  4. skawookiee Jedi Master

star 4
    Anakin is certainly my favorite new character in a while. My favorite Solo kid by far. He will the THE hero of the NJO.
  5. Wedge 88 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I think Anakin will remain a Knight. Jacen is more of the Master type. Thinking about the Force. While Anakin goes out and uses the Force. Both intresting ways of looking at it.
  6. Muke_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    How is Jacen a Master type? He isnt even a Knight type. That wussy doesnt do anything at all.
  7. Wedge 88 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    He is a deep thinker.

Whatever. :p
  8. TheBiggerFish Force Ghost

star 4
    If Anakin became a Master, i think he'd train a very special kind of Padawan. If he stayed a Knight, he'd be respected so much he may as well have all the other learners as Padawans

either way, hed be fabulous.
  9. Tallie Jedi Knight

star 2
    For some reason I see Anakin training Luke and Mara's son...I know that's odd, just a thought.

I like the thing between him and Tahiri. To be honest I liked Jacen better until NJO, he and Tenel Ka were awesome, but then they pretty much left Tenel Ka in the dirt for NJO and Jacen turned into a little piss ant (excuse the language).

I really like Conquest, I finished it so quickly and I wanted to read it again....Anakin's an enthralling character, I like how he plows through, never giving in. He's got a lot of potential, especially with Tahiri.
  10. Muke_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Tallie, it isnt silly. From the moment last year when the baby spoiler got out, I beleived that Anakin would train little Muke in the ways of the Force.
  11. Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus

star 5
    I think it would be interesting if he did train the little Skycrawler, but I also think that it would be good if the child was exposed to many opinions so he could decide his own path for himself.
  12. Wedge 88 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Whee, the thread is back up.
  13. JanosKadar Jedi Padawan

I agree completely with Muke_Skywalker. Anakin is by far the best NJO Jedi knight and my favorite character, since Jacen and Jaina are so boring. I mean, Jaina's a good pilot and all, but she's just so boring. And Jacen is just a loser.
    Anakin is actually smart, and he thinks with common sense (most of the time) and doesn't blab his mouth off like Jacen does. He keeps speaking to a minimum to make time for more important things (like kicking Vong's asses), and he reminds me a lot of Boba Fett. I had the strange feeling he would train Luke's little one, too. Anakin is defenitely the next Luke, and anyone who says otherwise obviously doesn't see his importance.
  14. GoldenVeila Jedi Master

star 4
    :( I don't want more of my fave characters to die. Chewie was one of my faves, and I was so scared Mara was gonna die, and Anakin is my fave guy character. He is the best! I don't think that will happen, since that whole thing with the "evil Tahiri" visions hasn't been resolved. But I dunno.
  15. EmpressMara Jedi Knight

star 1
    I like Anakin the best of all the Solo kids. He seems the most like Luke, and Luke is my favorite character. Anakin has awesome potential as a Jedi. I hope that someday he will become a Jedi Master and have Luke's son as his apprentice. (I see that I'm not the only one here that hopes for this.) I'm also wishing for a happy life for Anakin and Tahiri together. They are definitely soul mates! LONG LIVE ANAKIN SOLO!!!
  16. JoJo Jedi Knight

I dont think anakin is as important to the NJO as many people make him out to be. besides, jacen was the solo kid who got a hardcover. anakin got paperbacks (like jaina will)
  17. stevo Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, EmpressMara: LONG LIVE ANAKIN SOLO!

He has so much going for him. Troy Denning can't just take out Conquest and Rebirth with a simple sentence"and with that, the jedi knight breathed his last breath"

Jacen on the other hand . . .
  18. Lonewolf89 Force Ghost

star 5
    Yes!! I've finally found some Anakin fans!! I was beginning to think I was the only one!

19. Lonewolf89 Force Ghost

star 5
    I wish the Authors of the NJO books would get off his case, and make him regain his original personality.

20. Alderaan_ Jedi Master

star 4
    Can I join? I'm also part of the Jacen and Jaina fan clubs :) but Anakin is definately more unique
  21. Jedi Greg Maddux Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I love how Anakin handled himself in the Dark Tide series. He wasted more Vong than any other Jedi and he only seems to be more mature and in-tune to the Force in each novel.
  22. jadesaber2 Force Ghost

star 5
    With each NJO book, I have more and more respect for Anakin. He's strong in the Force, smart, quick-thinking, and a good fighter. IMO, he's got it all. He even gets the girl! :p
  23. Anakin_Solo73 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yes, I am that damn good. :D
  24. luceskypoll Jedi Youngling

25. jadesaber2 Force Ghost

star 5
    Is that a spoiler? 'Cuz, you know, if it IS a spoiler, then I should just go ask a mod to DELETE that post. [face_plain]

EDIT: Thanks, DL.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.