main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Anakin Solo fan club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Muke_Skywalker, Apr 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Risste

Risste Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2001
    I wonder...

Was there ever a point to the fact that Anakin began to be able to sense the Vong when they were around? He died. So is that the end of that plot line? Hmmm, he never did impart that ability to anyone else, perhaps he will be able to impart that as a ghost later on. -- I would find that stupid and cheesy though.

If Anakin is really dead, then he shouldn't make any appearances the way Obi-Wan did. I think that would cheapen his loss, like the authors saying: "Well, we had to kill SOMEONE, and we decided to kill Anakin, even though he still has important contributions to make to the plot."

I guess I just don't like the idea of the other jedi profitting from Anakins now-dead accomplishments, however dumb that may sound.

2. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    I know what you mean, Risste.

3. Tahiri

Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    Upping! Just found this thread in the index, or else I would have been here looooong ago. Anakin's coming back, I'm almost positive...there are just too many things that don't add up!! Don't lose hope!

4. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
  5. JediASolo

JediASolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2001
    Yeah, Anakin'll be back. It wouldn't make any sense for them not bring him back.
    I still don't think that he would have two books centered around him just for them to kill him.

6. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    Hey guys, if Anakin's your fave. character [no, just becuse you come here doesn't mean he's your favorite] vote here in the lit. forum, he needs our help!!

7. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    Have all of us read SbS?

8. Lady_Tahiri

Lady_Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Dec 23, 2001
    actually, SbS was my favorite SW book of all time even tho my favorite character of all time died in it. and i'm glad i *finally* found some other anakin fans. i've been looking all over the lit forum and here at the EUC too. all the otehr fan clubs, especially the solos' and skywalkers' fan clubs, are like up to 100+ pages. what happened to all you anakin fans?

9. DarthHutt

DarthHutt Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 2, 2000
    I think Anakin is really dead.
    However, I bet he'll return as a 'Jedi Ghost', like Obi-Wan.

10. crystal417

crystal417 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2000
    YEAH! An Anakin Solo club! I finally found one. In case you haven't noticed I haven't been around a bit.

11. Baron_Fel

Baron_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    Do I have to remind you that war is hell and people die in war.All the authors are trying to add a heavy doss of realism and not make the characters invincible.

12. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    But they are invincibl. Lucas made them that way since ANH you can't just change that...

13. crystal417

crystal417 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2000
    LoneWolf does have a point...

14. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
  15. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    Up again.

16. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Jedi_Anakin_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2001
    "Do I have to remind you that war is hell and people die in war.All the authors are trying to add a heavy doss of realism and not make the characters invincible."

Hehe, you're giving them more credit than they deserve man. There actually *are* several characters that are "invincible." In an interview in the most recent SW Insider, the NJO editor said that Lucas gave him a list of people that can't be killed off.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ok, that being said...
    Wow! An Anakin Solo Fan club! Count me in! The first EU Book I ever read was the first book in the Junior Jedi Knights series (Golden Globe), and I am probably the biggest Anakin Solo fan.

17. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Jedi_Anakin_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2001
    "Do I have to remind you that war is hell and people die in war.All the authors are trying to add a heavy doss of realism and not make the characters invincible."

Hehe, you're giving them more credit than they deserve man. There actually *are* several characters that are "invincible." In an interview in the most recent SW Insider, the NJO editor said that Lucas gave him a list of people that can't be killed off.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ok, that being said...
    Wow! An Anakin Solo Fan club! Count me in! The first EU Book I ever read was the first book in the Junior Jedi Knights series (Golden Globe), and I am probably the biggest Anakin Solo fan.

18. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    Nice to see you JAS!!

19. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
  20. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
  21. JediMasterAaron

JediMasterAaron Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 14, 2000
    "General, count me in."

Anakin Solo rules.

JMA

22. JediMasterAaron

JediMasterAaron Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 14, 2000
    "General, count me in."

Anakin Solo rules.

JMA

23. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    Welcome!

24. Master-Anakin-Solo

Master-Anakin-Solo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 18, 2002
    All right so I finally found an Anakin Solo fan, I had been searching for you guys quite a long time :) .

Too bad they had to put the burden of not knowig if Anakins is really dead or no :mad: , bu I think that doesn't matter to me because I think he will be back for sure :D

25. GrandAdmiralGrubby

GrandAdmiralGrubby Jedi Youngling

Jan 23, 2002
    i'm an anikin fan to
    it doesn't make sense to kill him
    chewie died to save him
    having anakin die makes chewiw's death pointless. he sacked himself for nothing if anakin stays dead

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.