main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Anakin Solo fan club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Muke_Skywalker, Apr 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Solo02

Anakin_Solo02 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 3, 2002
    anakin solo is the man. their has to be some way for him to come back. i think they should've killed jacen instead of anakin. anakin and jaina were better jedi, until traitor, that is.

2. Anakin_Solo02

Sep 3, 2002
    c'mon guys, let's pick this thread up. it is an awesome one, ya know.

3. Trila-SkySolo

Trila-SkySolo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    Isnt Anakins lightsaber lost or destroyed on Coruscant?

4. Anakin_Solo02

Sep 3, 2002
    it's on coruscant, or yuuzhan'tar but i don't believe it's lost.

5. Runaway_Shadow

Runaway_Shadow Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    TRAITOR SPOILERS

Ganner used Anakin's lightsaber is his last stand on Coruscant. We don't know what happened to the lightsaber after he died. I heard some rumors that will be cleared up in eith DW or the Ebook.

END OF SPOILERS

6. Anakin_Solo02

Sep 3, 2002
    what ebook?

7. Trila-SkySolo

Jul 21, 2002
    Ylesia maybe? Didnt that just come out?

8. Anakin_Solo02

Sep 3, 2002
    do you know where you can get it at?

9. Trila-SkySolo

Jul 21, 2002
    I dont have it but most likely at Amazon.com

10. Anakin_Solo02

Sep 3, 2002
    i found it at bn.com

11. Runaway_Shadow

Jun 25, 2002
    Is the e book already out? I thought that would come out at the same time as the book.
    That doesn't make sense. I'll go check it out...

12. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Did you miss my post a few spaces up about WJ Williams being told he couldn't use Anakin's lightsaber in his book, so no answers should be forthcoming in DW. A reason to hope? Let's keep our fingers crossed.

13. Jedi_Alman

Jedi_Alman Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    We in the Anakin and Tahiri Forever thread need your help. DarthAttorney for some reason thinks that our thread is redundant. He does not think that the relationship between Anakin and Tahiri deserves its own thread. He says he is going to close us down and make us post in the Anakin fan club and Tahiri fan club only.
    We have shown him all perfectly good reasons to keep us open, but he is not listening. Please help us.

14. Anakin_Solo02

Sep 3, 2002
    i'm more than willing to help....i'd like to be members of all 3 clubs. you have my support.

15. Runaway_Shadow

Jun 25, 2002
    And I don't get it either. If the A/T thread is redundant then what is FADA. That's even more hopeless than other threads around and as far as I know, they arn't going to be closed...

I'm going to search for the ebook. I thought it would come out the same time as the book...

16. Runaway_Shadow

Jun 25, 2002
    Yeah I have it :D

Going to read now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Runaway_Shadow

Jun 25, 2002
    Just ignore this post!

18. Anakin_Solo02

Sep 3, 2002
    i can't download it

19. Runaway_Shadow

Jun 25, 2002
    I worked easy for me, but you have to have an Microsoft Password. You can sign up at www.mns.com

That is if you use Microsoft reader and buy it at BN.

20. Anakin_Solo02

Sep 3, 2002
    alright, i got it.

new sig.

21. Anakin_Solo02

Sep 3, 2002
    Alright, this is an anakin solo bio i just wrote up, hope you like it. I figured i'd show it here, too, just so everyone could see it.

Anakin Solo was born a year and a half after his twin siblings- Jacen and Jaina. Before he was even born, the reborn emperor touched him. As an infant, Imperial forces attempted to capture him on Anoth, but under Winter's protection and help from Leia and Admiral Ackbar, Anakin was saved. When he was five, he was kidnapped, along with his siblings, by his evil uncle Thrackan. They escaped, and led my Anakin, they made their way back to a New Republic ship. Anakin returned down to Drall later to disable the superweapon Centerpoint Station, saving billions of lives.
    When he was 11 he attended his uncle luke's academy for Jedi Knights. He trained hard and soon surpassed both Jacen and Jaina with his skills. As he grew older, it became clear to Luke and the rest of the Jedi that Anakin was the most powerful in the Force out of the three solo children. He met Tahiri, who became his best friend, and by time the Yuuzhan Vong invaded the galaxy when he was 14, he was a fully trained Jedi Knight.
    Thus began the next stage in Anakin's life, where he would gain fame, popularity and strength. He was forced to leave Chewie behind on Serpindal, which later on even Han admitted was the right thing to do. On Dantooine, he had to put up with Mara Jade for weeks, but was gracious about it. He saved her life when the Yuuzhan Vong invaded the planet, fleeing through the forest and protecting her life as if it was his own.
    Later, he returned to Centerpoint station to try to reactivate the superweapon to be used against the Vong. Jacen told him not to do it, and Anakin made one of the only mistakes in his life by listening to him. Thrackan seized the controls and fired a wild shot, obliberating the Hapan navy and Vong Armada. From then on Anakin and Jacen began a heated debate on what the force was- anakin believed it was a tool, jacen believed it was much, much more than that. He had a vision while on Coruscant that the Jedi Academy was in trouble, and he rushed there to help, against Luke's orders. He helped Kam and Tionne get all the Jedi children off the planet with Talon Karrde. Master Ikrit sacrificed himself to get away, but his best friend Tahiri was captured during the fighting. He trekked halfway across the moon of Yavin 4 to find her, save her, and escape, barely alive. While on a routine supplies mission with Corran Horn and Tahiri, they were caught at a space station. As vong took over the station, they narrowly escaped. Months later, a new vong weapon called the voxyn were developed. They could use the Force- and they hunted Jedi and all beings strong in the Force. Luke appointed Anakin the strike team leader to go in and kill the queen. His aura alone made him an excellent leader, as the Jedi were held together by him on the mission. He saved his Jaina's life by making a ridiculously rash move, and was seriously injured. Hours later it was discovered he had split his spleen. Telki, the Chandra-Fan healer, sewed it up, but he needed a healing trance to really save himself. He realized this but took tremendous pain and would not let the team be slowed down by him. In a heroic last stand, he took on a legion of vong at once- became one with the Force, and died. Jacen went on to kill the queen and was captured. Anakin's death sent shock waves through the Jedi and New Republic ranks. Possibly their best hope in this war had been lost. It drove Leia and Han mad with grief, Jacen and the rest of the Jedi to despair, and worst of all it drove Jaina to the Dark Side. The galaxy's heart broke- for in their war against these alien invaders from outside they had not only lost a hero, they had lost their last hope.

Well, hope everyone liked that.

22. Runaway_Shadow

Jun 25, 2002
    AI caramba that's a long read

So are we the only ones in this thread?

Sad.. ressurected threads are sad...

23. Anakin_Solo02

Sep 3, 2002
    yeah, where is everybody?

24. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Cheese and crow A_S02, how many threads did you post that bio on? I think this is the fourth time i've run into it.

No matter though, the support for our favourite presumed dead Jedi will grow until his return. :)

25. Runaway_Shadow

Jun 25, 2002
    When he returns. But fanclubs for dead people are good me thinks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.