main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Andromeda appreciation thread.

Discussion in 'Archive: North' started by Lord_Ogli, Dec 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Ogli

Lord_Ogli Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    Since you said you like it Jairen and since this would be riddiculed on the main boards :rolleyes: I thought I'd start it here.

Whats your fave epi? Mines the finali of season 1. Harper made that one, You really get the feel of his panic at the Magog but all of the cast excelled in that one. I also love Shanks as the Balance of Judgement. Such a cool ship/AI.

2. Jairen

Jairen Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 1, 2000
    It was an awesome show, though I felt the fifth season, with all the paradign stuff and being stuck on Ceefra, was all a bit weird.

I also want a force lance, though I definitely won't be wearing the leather outfits anytime soon.

Favourite episode... it's hard to say, there were so many. Shanks was excellent, as you said, and that was when he met his wife, Lexa Doig. I loved the last episode of Season 2 as well, with the invisible attackers, the ships that seemed to phase in and out of our universe and the huge tunnel of light.

Oh and I really liked the whole battle with the Abyss but felt they should have done a bit more with it.

3. Lord_Ogli

Lord_Ogli Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    I've only got up to series 3 so far, Series 1 and 2 were great for me, 3 was a little disapointing. I think I said it in another thread a while ago, I just can't forgive some of the continuity errors that came in series 3. Tyr loosing his wrist bones, Andromeda suddenly having a crew, The commonwealth suddenly being in full swing and ordering the gang around.

It just kinda threw me out of the story since I'd gotten series 1-3 together and watched them one after the other in about a week. No chance for plotlines to get foggy in my head before they contradicted themselves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.