main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Angel of Alderaan-ANH AU(A/A,H/L,L/M)-COMPLETED!- 22.May 2005: Some re-written for Ep. III

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Tribun, Apr 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    Gah! [face_devil] cliffie. [face_devil] cliffie.

They will fight their fears. Love conquers all, right, right? Please.

2. green_eyes

green_eyes Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    It is interesting to see yoda there confronting the emperor. Surely there is enough force strength there to overpower the power of the darkside.

*green_eyes*

3. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Evil cliffie! It seems rather impossible that all six of them will survive their confrontation with the Emperor. I am most interested in seeing what Yoda does. I think he has been looking forward to this. He can finally put an end to the terror of Palpy. It must be difficult for Han and Padme, not knowing how their loved ones are doing. Very nice post! :)

4. Kazzy

Kazzy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 17, 2002
    :eek: It's all coming to a head! But for now Palpatine seems to be the one with all the cards. Which is worrying, I'm hoping you aren't planning n killing any or all of our heroes but I can't be sure.

Very nice work, btw, very nice. It's a creepy scene. I can just see Palpatine sitting there controlling everything!

5. jedi-lelila

jedi-lelila Jedi Master star 3

Jun 14, 2003
    Haaaaaaaa!!! Evil Cliffie! [face_devil] You can't leave us like that! :eek:

~Lelila @};-

6. JediArwen

JediArwen Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 12, 2002
    :eek: "They will die...he he...they will be scared to death by their biggest fear!" the Emperor cackled. :eek:
    You are leaving us hunging there... [face_worried]

For how long??? :_|

7. Senator_Leia73

Senator_Leia73 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    No I know that you did not just leave hanging there. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

8. Tribun

Tribun Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 2003
    I hope that my reades help me in The 2004 Winter Readers' Choice Awards.

The ones I think a chance is possible in "The Saga" are:
    -Best AU
    -Best action
    -Author

Let's hope that my story can take the first step...

9. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Another great chapter! I'm a little worried about what will happen next! [face_worried]

10. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    hrmmm Luke's greatest fear. . . loosing his freinds,
    Obi-wan's -- falling to the darkside or having some one close to him fall. . he can over come that. .
    Mara, not being able to do something, failing/
    Leia. .. hrmmm. . . The empire winning and ummmmm spiders. .

11. Tribun

Jun 20, 2003
    Well, I should say, that Luke's fear has NOTHING to do with his current situation. It is something from his childhood. A fear deep in his mind he had only pushed aside. He fears something, we wonder why he even fears it.

As for the others, just wait for the next chapter.

12. BillyMidKnight

BillyMidKnight Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2004
    When will the next update be?

13. Tribun

Jun 20, 2003
    Well, that only depends on my beta......
    I've already written her a PM concerning this.

14. Tribun

Jun 20, 2003
    meaganandsasha>Don't worry, here is the solution.
    Kynstar>Yep, Palpy is really a cold fish.
    J_M_Bulldog>Well, they will have help....
    green_eyes>Wait and see......
    Solo_Fan>Well, in the next post you will see what Yoda plans.....
    Kazzy>I can't gurantee for anything....
    jedi-lelila>I love it to make mean cliffies.
    JediArwen>The wait is over!
    Senator_Leia73>I not left you, here the next part!
    maramijade>Well, I should say, that Luke's fear has NOTHING to do with his current situation. It is something from his childhood. A fear deep in his mind he had only pushed aside. He fears something, we wonder why he even fears it.
    BillyMidKnight>Here is it!

I still hope you vote for me in the 2004 Winter Readers' Choice Awards
    The ones I think a chance is possible in "The Saga" are:
    -Best AU
    -Best action
    -Author

I have put a very small hint in the Leia/Shmi section of the chapter of things to come! With sharp eyes, you can find it! Tell me when you think you have found it!

Chapter 70

"No! The sand, it's swallowing me!"

Luke was in a pure panic as he tried to escape the mass that wanted to swallow him in one piece. He was running and running, faster and faster, but the ugly monster, its face formed by the sand, pursued him without mercy.

Luke thought he had forgotten that fear long ago. He had been once trapped in a sandstorm when he was only six years old. It was horrible. He was nearly scared to death when Uncle Owen had found him, and for moths after it he had not wanted to leave the farm. He thought that the sandbeast was out there.

But now it was there to get him! "No, no, nooooo! Go away!" It was advancing on him, now a giant tidal wave of sand, the ugly visage of the beast in it, eager to eat him. Luke felt paralyzed, his fear threatening to stop his heart.

Suddenly strong hands pulled him up, away from the sand. Levitating high above the ground, he faced two ghostly images of people that were very familiar to him. "Owen?! Beru?!" Luke did want to believe what he saw. "You...you died! I saw myself what happened to you two!"

"We are spirits, send to guide you." Owens voice no longer held the bitterness Luke had known as his uncle?s constant companion. Owen answered as if he had heard Luke's thoughts. "Well, you only know me the way I was because of all what had happened. This constant bitterness now no longer follows me, since I'm now with all the loved ones I've lost through the years.... And seeing that your father no longer what he was has helped to ease my attitude."

The Beru spoke "Luke, what you see here, is an old childhood fear of you, used by the Emperor to literally scare you to death. The only way to get out of here is to confront your fear....remember that that thing is only a pile of sand, nothing more.... Please, we don't want you to join us on the other side too soon."

Then they disappeared. "Wait, come back!" Luke fell back on the ground and at once the sand monster resumed chasing him. "Okay, this is only a pile of sand!.............. Good, come to me!!"

Leia's head felt heavy and her skin itched like hell. But when she walked by a mirror, all that was forgotten when she saw her reflection. "That can't be true!" Horrified Leia saw a black helmet resting on her head while dark gloves covered her hands and dark boots her feet. She knew what this meant, she was turning into Vader!

"No, I don't want to become a monstrosity!" Her voice was deep and metallic, laced with a loud breathing noise. Her horror grew, her heart raced in panic and she felt like dying on the spot! She did not want to continue his heritage! In panic, she grabbed her lightsaber. That was no way to live, so she wanted to kill herself, to be spared that fate.

Feminine hands gripped her lightsaber arm, preventing her from activating it. "Wah?" Beside her was a woman, a little

15. jedi-lelila

jedi-lelila Jedi Master star 3

Jun 14, 2003
    All three of them...... - :eek: Is Padme pregnant? Unless there is another Skywalker child nobody has heard about before...

Glad that there were so many ghosts to help our heroes. :)

~Lelila @};-

16. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    My guess is since the conversation was between Leia and Shmi, that the third "grandchild" comment means that Han is going to have to marry Leia now. Am I close? Nice use of fear as a weapon by the Emperor.

17. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    hehehe grand children of the future? Then Shmi started to fade. "Please, be strong. I love my grandchildren, and want to see them survive........ All three of them......" Then she was gone. Perchance the NJO tidbit to come? hehehe

Oh this was Qui-Gon saying this instead of Obi right? Qui-Gon faded while Obi-Wan said this. "Remember, I never really left you...." Then he was gone.

Juz double checking to know for sure. ;)

Great chapter!!! Was wondering what their fears would be!! Great work!!

18. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    All three of them? [face_thinking] Unless there is something Padme has not told Anakin or the rest of the family yet, my guess is Padme's going to have a baby. Which will be [face_love] sweet, though Luke and Leia could resent that cause neither Anakin nor Padme was there to raise them but if this does mean a new baby, Anakin and Padme will raise that one.

I like how you helped each overcome their fears. *turns to Palpy* See, ol' Prune Face, love, family, friends, things you dispise and shun are going to bring you down.

Yoda makes a decision [face_thinking] Wonder what he's going to do.

19. JediArwen

JediArwen Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 12, 2002
    Great chapter!

Very good choice of fear for each of them. It suits them perfectly. Especially Mara's and Leia's! And the spirits who help them. Very well done. =D=

And I agree with all the others. Probably Padme is pregnant...

20. Senator_Leia73

Senator_Leia73 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    I think that Padme could be pregnat as well.

And I loved the use of fear that Palpy used to get to everyone. All of the fears hit each character right on the spot.

Hmmm...what is Yoda up to?

21. Tribun

Jun 20, 2003
    When the next chapter is about to be released, I will tell you, which scenario is the right one.

22. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    Awww Luke was afraid of sand storms. .. how cute. . .

Three grandchildren??? Three??. .. is one a greatgrandchild? cause it can't be Mara or Han. . . that just wouldn't work out. ..

23. green_eyes

green_eyes Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    The best way to overcome your fears, is to confront them head on. If only we all could have someone we love remind us of this.

I guess that Padme' finds out that she is pregnant and they will finally be able to raise a child together. that would be cool.

*green_eyes*

24. Tribun

Jun 20, 2003
    I think I can give sime tiny appetizer facts:

-Palpy won't go down easy.
    -Two people will not survive the confrontation. (I love it ,to be vague :D )
    -Brace yourself for a shock or two.

Hope this makes you curios how it will continue.

25. Kazzy

Kazzy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 17, 2002
    They're having to face their deepest fears, and so far they've been able to do so nicely, to pull themselves back from the worst part of themselves.

I particularly liked the inclusion of Qui-Gon. It's nice to see him out and about occasionally. :) Also to meet Mara's parents, we never get to find out who they are, so it's good to get a chance to here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.