main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Angel of Alderaan-ANH AU(A/A,H/L,L/M)-COMPLETED!- 22.May 2005: Some re-written for Ep. III

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Tribun, Apr 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tribun

Tribun Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 2003
    Seems that most of you don't have a problem with Leia loosing one leg..... :D

2. Senator_Leia73

Senator_Leia73 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    Seems that most of you don't have a problem with Leia loosing one leg.....

Poor Leia lost her leg :_|

3. queenonna

queenonna Jedi Youngling

Oct 12, 2002
    Oh yeah she did poor Leia.Oh well Han will still love her.

4. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    Just got all caught up, and WOW!!!! :eek:

Padmé's pregnant? :eek:

Yoda kicked butt! Sad he died, but at least he went down fighting.

Leia lost a leg? Oh no! :(

And Anakin! Don't kill him, don't kill him, don't kill him! [face_worried]

You've really done an amazing job on this story, Tribun. Post more soon! :cool:

5. BillyMidKnight

BillyMidKnight Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2004
    Merry Christmas Everyone!!

MTFBWY!

Bill

6. Tribun

Jun 20, 2003
    NOTE:

All you, who have read the uncut version of Chapter XXXVIII, while surfing through the net, I found a picture that, much to my surprise, could also interpreted as a illustration of the night before the chapter... (since it begins with Mara waking up)(NC-17, but it's no smut).
    If you want to see it, send me a e-mail, and I will send you the pic.

7. Tribun

Jun 20, 2003
    For all you long-time readers of my story, I have a little anouncement.

Through the last weeks, I have replaced or added over 34 pictures in my older posts. I have replaced many with better quality pictures, some I have replaced, and some are new.

Can you find them.....? :)

8. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Oi! Send me the pic :) I'd like to see it!

And the updated pics were great!!!

9. Darth-Mithrandir

Darth-Mithrandir Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2004
    Must kill Palps, don't let Ani die. Good story uptil now.

10. Tribun

Jun 20, 2003
    I will start again with replies in the next chapter. Just enjoy the show for now....

I remember you about my last two announcements.
    Tell me if you want the picture.

Chapter 73

Anakin felt the life slowly burning out of him. The lightning slowly was killing him. Is this the end......? No, you can't give up! You need to fight! FIGHT! He told himself. Think of you wife, your children...all these who follow you! Do you really want them all to die?!

Finally he did something he had always considered as too dangerous. Opening himself up to the Force, his senses reached out for the positive emotions on the planet. Love, joy, happiness.... they radiated strong on the planet, from all the places were the victory celebrations were about to start soon. Pulling these energies of the light side to himself, he felt his resistance growing, until he was surrounded by a white shimmer that absorbed the lightning.

"WHAT?!" Palpatine was furious! He had no idea what Skywalker was doing, but it stopped the lightning. So he increased the strength.

Anakin felt a hand on his shoulder. Luke had crawled to him. His energy began to flow through him too, strengthening the light around him. "I won't let you down, father!" Then he saw Leia, despite her being in pain, pulling herself to him. "Only together we can win." She grabbed his other shoulder. The glow became even stronger. Mara then held his left arm. "And we have to win, because you are pure evil." The glow was now blinding. Obi-Wan held Anakin's left hand. "And the dark fears the light, when it shines directly on it!"

Anakin felt as if the light was channeled trough him. He was like a conduit, more and more positive emotion he received from the populace, his children and their friends strengthened him. "And so the prophecy will be fulfilled, Palpatine! Even in darkest night, no evil escapes the light! Prepare for your end......" With these words, Anakin pushed out all the light he had collected inside of himself. Like a white wall, it slowly made its way to the Emperor.

"No...no...NO!" Palpatine retreated up the stairs, while shooting lightning into the wall. It was simply absorbed! There was no way out. Falling into his throne, he saw the white wall approaching. It burned his dark soul, began to slowly erase it in the bright light. It was attacking his very essence of darkness. It was destroying him from within!

No! It can't end this way! I have to escape, leave my body and my power behind!.....CURSE YOU, ANAKIN SKYWALKER! I swear you will pay for this! At once Palpatine began to remove his dark soul from his body. It left his body, then the palace, then Coruscant on its way to it's destination in the deep core.

Blinding white light shot out from all windows of the throne room, seen by everybody, then again darkness........................

...on the Executor...

Amidala watched Imperial city from a observation lounge, since when she was finished with the 'talk' with Han Solo ten minutes ago. Suddenly she saw a bright flash of light from where the Imperial palace was. It was so bright that it overwhelmed all other lights of Coruscant. Then the light was gone. A funny feeling in the pit of her stomach told her that the Emperor was no more. Being the wife of a Jedi sometimes had strange side-effects.

At once she left to go to the bridge.

...in the Imperial palace...

Anakin tried to get the spots away, that danced in his field of vision. Being engulfed in white light had some side-effects. Finally his vision cleared, and he looked over to his children. Luke tried to ease his sister's pain from the cut-off leg. Then he looked to the other side. Mara helped Obi-Wan to his feet. Looking at his heavily damaged artificial right arm, Anakin knew that he had been damn lucky to survive.

Standing up, he walked up to the throne. Palpatine was

11. JediMasterRev

JediMasterRev Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2004
    Awesome post!! Glad to see that Anakin triumphed over Palpatine, at least for the moment. Very wonderful story. Have been enjoying it and can't wait to see what happens next!

12. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    and they just took it at that??

certainly there was no foul play involved, and why would a heart attack cause a strange white light? Surely the Emperor wasn't force sensitive ;)

Wonderful as always Tribun :D

13. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Wow what a suspenseful end to Palps! (well until the dark soul finds another occupant.. *shudders* now that will be scary!) Awesome job!! Can't wait to see what happens 'after the storm'!

14. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    I hope the soul of Palpatine remains in the Deep Core for a long time. Happy to see that the light side triumphed by working together. I'm morbidly fascinated to see what they ultimately do with Leia's severed leg. Ouch!

15. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    A great chapter! Nice to see Anakin using his powers that way. Great update!

16. Senator_Leia73

Dec 30, 2003
    Great Chapter! Hahaha Palppy is dead! Woowoo :D [face_dancing] YES!!!!!!!!!

17. Kazzy

Kazzy Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 17, 2002
    Palpy's dead? Just like that? Well, not just like that. Big fight and all. But he's dead. Is he? Is he really dead? Hope so.

Great work.

18. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    Thanks for the PM.

Hehe, that was awesome, using the lightside emotions of everyone on the planet to create that wall. I could see that and see pruneface's look of disbelief and anger.

So, me guesses that Vader(Anakin)'ll be put in charge and he'll make sweeping changes. :)

19. Tribun

Jun 20, 2003
    Up!

More comes soon.

20. Tribun

Jun 20, 2003
    JediMasterRev>For the moment yes....but only for the moment.
    maramijade>Would YOU decide to call Vader a lair? Most likely not.....
    Kynstar>Wait what will happen on...Byss,
    Solo_Fan>Well, wait how long he will wait on Byss. And the leg...they try to reattach it. Pronouncing the word "try".
    Senator_Leia73>But not for long.......
    Kazzy>No his is not dead, at least not yet...
    J_M_Bulldog>Yes, the Empire will be changed...but it will be much work.

I have already decided on a name for the sequel. It's name will be :"The Devil of Byss".

After the storm.....

Chapter 74

Amidala waited for the shuttle to finally land in the hangar bay. The fact that a medical team was called to the hangar had not helped to calm her. Obviously something had happened in the confrontation, leaving one or more injured. Also from what she had heard, Anakin was still down there making sure that the change of power would be smooth and without problems.

Finally the team rushed to the landed shuttle, and a minute later they brought out Leia on a stretcher, already filled with drugs to put her into a deep sleep. One of the medics carried something in a cooler box. Amidala had to hold back Solo from storming to her, it would only be a hindrance for the medics now. But then she got a good look on Leia....and had to try hard not to faint. The lower half of Leia's left leg was missing, the wound clearly inflicted by a lightsaber.

"Oh my daughter......" whispered Amidala and she let go of Han, who at once rushed to follow the medics. After the shock of Anakin losing his arm all these years ago, she had hoped to never see such a wound again. Then she saw the others leaving the shuttle. Luke, Mara, Obi-Wan.... Wait a moment, there are only three! Then she saw it, Obi-Wan held Yoda's clothing and stick in his hands. She knew what it meant. Every word of relief that they had won died for now. Wordlessly, she followed them.

...an hour later...

"I have bad news. We are unable to reattach the leg. The way the wound was literally melted together makes it impossible. The best we can do is, because you have clearly stated that cloned body parts are no option, to attach an artificial leg and cover it with real-looking, synthetic skin... I'm sorry." reported the medic to the waiting family and friends. Obviously he was uncomfortable to be the announcer of the bad news.

"Any idea how long before she can leave the sickbay?" Han asked. While he showed no emotion to the outside, everyone knew that he felt deep sorrow over what had happened to Leia.

"If everything goes well, she can leave in two days, it isn't that difficult to get used to the leg because she won't feel a difference. But she should cut short on physical activities for a while. We should better begin with the surgery now...." He then again left through the door leading to the intensive care rooms.

...half an hour later on the bridge...

Piett watched the fleet, worrying that something could go wrong any time. The confusion about the sudden death of the Emperor and the question as to what would happen now already threatened to undermine the discipline. It could....
    [image=http://www.geocities.com/colleysite/ROTJ/rotj28.jpg]
    "Sir! Transmission from Imperial City! It is a coded message to the fleet!" reported one of the crewmen. "Shall I put it on the bridge receiver?" A nod from the Admiral was enough, and the hologram receiver activated. A hologram of Omrod appeared, Moff of the Coruscant sector.

"This is Moff Omrod of Coruscant sector. I speak to all military units in this sector. Today something terrible had happened. Our beloved Emperor Palpatine has died this evening, the cause of death was a heart attack. The public will be notified about this in an hour..... The victory parade is pushed back for four days. Also, the succession is already underway. To everyone, the successor to the throne will be ann

21. Tribun

Jun 20, 2003
    Up.
    Nobody there?

22. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    I have already decided on a name for the sequel. It's name will be :"The Devil of Byss". This sounds interesting. Why can't Palpy stay dead? But then again this is a great plot idea. Are you going to have Luke turn to the darkside?

23. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Poor Leia to lose her leg and now she has to have a fake one.

24. Senator_Leia73

Dec 30, 2003
    Aww poor Leia lost her leg and has to get a new one :(
    Just like her dad but his was an arm ;)

I hope everything will work out fine [face_worried]

25. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Is Vader going to be in charge of the Empire now? If so, can he remove the costume? Nice to see another Skywalker with an artificial limb. Hope Leia doesn't take it too badly. Hearing about a sequel, I was kind of hoping that the Emperor was permanently dead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.