main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Angel of Death~Good News Posted On 3/8~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by degausser, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhs007

rhs007 Jedi Youngling

Jan 5, 2008
    That was a great chapter! I love how confident Vader is. :p
    Poor Padme, loosing their baby :_| but at least she's back with Vader again.
    =D=

2. shookie

shookie Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2007
    Poor Padme and Vader. Maybe Obi will see the light and find a way to help Padme save Vader..[face_praying]

3. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    Vader was generous for not killing Obi-Wan but I wonder when they'll meet again. [face_thinking]

Well, at least things might calm aka Vader not going on a rampage to find Padme since now she's back with him. :p

Great post!

4. Lady_JediSkywalker

Lady_JediSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2006
    At least they are together now

5. HCzGIRL481

HCzGIRL481 Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 10, 2007
    I hope these two will be okay--maybe the miscarriage will be a reminder to Anakin/Vader of "what" could happen IF he lets the darkness take-over...let Anakin out[face_praying]

6. mixza

mixza Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2004

Wow, I'm surprised Vader didn't kill Obi-Wan. Padme must be having an influence on him. Lovly bittersweet reunion.

7. teethlee

teethlee Jedi Master star 1

Sep 24, 2004
    Vader spare Obiwan.... That is unexpected [face_thinking]
    I am glad Vader and Padme finally get together.
    But what will happen to them now?

8. geno

geno Jedi Master star 2

Jul 30, 2007
    Well I still think there is something highly fishy with the miscarrage but until the time we gain more information only we can only guess. Vadar was more interested in getting Padme then truely removing Obi-wan at this point but did sort of level the playing feild between them

Good update, thanks for the pm and look forward to more

9. MoAngel

MoAngel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 13, 2005
    Great story. I've been lurking, professionally for some time now. When this latest chapter started, I thought 'oh, this is gonna be good, a fight to end all fights'. Imagine my disappointment when Vader, so totally immersed in the dark side, chops off ObiWans arm and then LETS HIM GO??? What? That is so OOC for him at this point. I'm kind of liking this Anader/Padme dynamic, very different and unexpected, but intriguing. Still loving the story, though that one point just seemed off. Maybe it's just me..

10. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Superb duel and quite surprised that Vader let Obi-Wan live. Even more so after finding out of losing his child.

11. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    He hurt my Obi-Wan! :eek: [face_shame_on_you] That's not playing nice, Vader! :p

Great update. =D=

12. anisgurl56

anisgurl56 Jedi Youngling

Dec 26, 2007
    This story is great! love it :)

13. LE_nelly

LE_nelly Jedi Youngling

Jan 18, 2006
    Its strange that vader didnt kill obi-wan...not yet at least. good update!

14. degausser

degausser Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2007
    Sorry this update is a little late. I was very busy this last weekend and didn't have time to update. But its here now.

NickLitYouAFlame- I'm glad you liked the action. For once I was actually happy with the way it turned out, which has me hopeful for the big battle that will end all coming up.

rhs007- Anakin was always headstrong and I thought that putting that in and making him even more headstrong would make a good Vader. I'm glad you're liking it![:D]

shookie- Don't count on Obi-Wan trying to help. He and Vader have pretty much sworn to kill each other.

randomangel22- Their final battle will be coming soon. I'm coming close to writing out the rough draft.

Lady_JediSkywalker- Yes, the lovers are reunited and for a time all is well... sort of. ;)

HCzGIRL481- You're just going to have to wait and see what effect this has on them. ;)

mixza- Possibly... :D

teethlee- I wanted to through in the unexpected. ;)

geno- I assure you the miscarriage was simply a matter of Padme dealing with the stress, nothing more.

MoAngel- First off, I just want to say that I'm glad you like this story. Secondly, I wanted to explain that since meeting Padme, Vader has been softening, so even when he is completely immersed in the dark side he still has a heart and knows that at least now is not the time. Besides, I still have a ways to go before the battle to end all comes up, but I promise that it will be intense and it will be as good as I can possibly make it.

Healer_Leona- Vader has a heart after all. :p

VaderLVR64- "An arm for an arm." ;)

anisgurl56- Glad you like it![:D]

LE_nelly- It isn't time for their final battle just yet. These are all the preliminaries. :p

Here is the PM list, of now
    Darth_Drachonus
    Healer_Leona
    Mirik
    SHSK
    SithGirl132
    Amidala66
    naadi
    teethlee
    HCzGIRL481
    randomangel22
    Anakins_Fallen_Angel
    VaderLVR64
    mixza
    NickLitYouAFlame
    geno
    rb657062
    shookie
    walker_of_the_skies
    Lady_JediSkywalker
    rhs007
    Thank you all for being interested, I hope you stay interested and do your best to post feedback for me. If at any time you would like to be taken off the PM list, let me know.

Thank you all so much for reading this story and sticking with it![:D]

15. degausser

degausser Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2007
    Ok, just a quick warning, this post is going to be a little mushy. :p

Chapter 25: Recovery Act

Vader grunted in pain as the medical droid poked and prodded his left arm where the metal and wires met the flesh and blood of his arm. He'd damaged some of the circuits during his dual and would have to have it replaced again once they got to Coruscant.

"That's enough for one day," Vader growled, pulling his arm away.

"But my Lord. . ." the droid protested.

Vader stood from the couch in his chambers and walked over to the windows. "Now, you are certain my wife is completely healthy?"

"Yes, my Lord," the droid said.

"Then why did she loose the child?"

"The stress wore her defenses down too much and her body responded as best it could to such a difficult situation."

"But she will be able to carry a child in the future?"

"Yes."

"Good," Vader said. "Now leave us."

"Yes, my Lord," the droid said.

Vader made his way over to the closed door of their bedroom and silently entered the room. He found Padme curled up in a tight ball in the middle of the bed, tear streaks staining the pale skin of her cheeks.

His heart ached at the sight as he sat down on the edge of the bed and reached out to tenderly brush away a lone tear that lingered on her cheek with the pad of his real thumb. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and her hallow eyes met his.

"Everything will be set right, I promise you," he whispered, leaning down to kiss her cheek.

She lifted a hand to tenderly caress his cheek. "I love you," she whispered.

He caught her and and brought it to his lips, pressing a soft kiss to her palm. "I love you," he assured her as he looked into her eyes.

"Why didn't you kill Obi-Wan?" she asked suddenly, moving to sit up.

"Would you prefer it if I had?"

"No. I just want to know why you didn't."

"he spared my life the night they took you. I felt bound to return the favor, in nearly every sense of the word."

She looked at him for a long moment. "What did you do to him?"

He held up his left arm. "An arm for an arm," he said softly.

She gently reached for his hand to examine it. He hissed in pain when she twisted it a little too much. "Does it hurt?"

"Only because I strained it when I fought Kenobi."

She lifted worried eeys to his. "Whats going to happen?"

"I'm going to have to have it replaced when we get back home," he said, clenching the metal fingers into a fist.

"No. I meant for us. Do we go back to the way things were before?"

"We try to," he said. "But don't worry. Everything will work out in the end."

She shook her head and looked away from him. "You can't know that," she whispered. "Do you remember the dream you had on Naboo? The dream of him killing you?"

"Is that what you're afraid of? That he'll kill me the next time I face him?"

She looked into his eeys as tears threatened to spill again. "I had to live without you only for a few days and it was torture. I couldn't face a lifetime without you."

"You will never have to," he said. "Kenobi is no match for me. The next time I face him I will kill him."

She shook her head again. "You can't face him. I won't let you," she said. "I can't loose you, Anakin."

He looked at her long and hard. "I will face him. And I will kill him."

She closed her eyes and let a couple tears fall from her eyes. She suddenly felt soft lips kissing away the tears as strong arms pulled her tightly against the warm, broad chest. "You have to fight it Anakin," she whispered.

"What?" he asked as his real hand lovingly caressed her hair.

"The darkness. Don't let it come back." She lifted her head from his chest as she brought her hands up to cup the sides of his face, her eyes boring into his. "You belong to me, to the light. Not the darkness. Not any longer."

He caught her lips in a sudden kiss, needing the intimate touch to push his demons back into their cages. "Help me," he whispered against her lips.

Her hands moved to run through his hair as she opened her eyes to look into his. "Tell me

16. Anakins_Fallen_Angel

Anakins_Fallen_Angel Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2007
    =D= =D= =D=

I thought that was beautifully written!!

Well Done!! More soon[face_praying]

:)

17. geno

geno Jedi Master star 2

Jul 30, 2007
    Well I still think the whole miscarrige as the result of stress is fishy but since you say that is the only reason then I guess it is.

All in all a good update

Thanks for the pm and look forward to more

18. shookie

shookie Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2007
    "The constant need to be together, to be holding or touching each other, over took all rational thought, nothing but their growing love mattered anymore. It was all they needed."

AWE. Love is truly a beautiful thing

19. Lady_JediSkywalker

Lady_JediSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2006
    =D= beautifully written

20. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    It is well-written. Beautifully sculpted piece of literature. I'm not really one for love stories, but this one is an exception. I can't wait until the next fight, though.

21. teethlee

teethlee Jedi Master star 1

Sep 24, 2004
    Beautiful written. I love it! ;)

22. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    Well, it seems that Vader's trying really hard to come back to the light and he'll need Padme to help him. [face_worried]

I wonder if Vader's dream will come true or will he really kill Obi-Wan? [face_thinking]

Great post!

23. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    fabulous two updates!!! I really enjoyed reading them.:)

24. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Lovely mushiness. [face_love] =D=

25. rhs007

rhs007 Jedi Youngling

Jan 5, 2008
    Great update! =D=
    I love the mushyness, even if it does have a darker undertoan to it.
    But at least Ani sees that he needs her helpd and that she's willing to help him!
    =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.