Indi, IN the anybody that wants to write something but doesn't know what thread to go to thread.

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by chris_sidious, Jan 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK-616 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Exactly.
    Controling the weather is much more exciting than world domination...

Predictions:
    1. It will be sunny tomorrow highs in the 50's.
    2. Thraken will have the wrath of Dick Cheney come down upon him for the interweb site deal.

Funny as it is...
  2. Shara Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok remind me not to leave town again for so long. It seems all hell has broken loose: Sebulba-X and Bobafemme are no longer RSA's, Julie and Steve have resigned. I can't believe I'm going to have to start listening to WENS to hear my favorite morning people. Blech.

Yeah there was some good news...but man, things have gotten weird. I know I don't need to attribute it to me leaving town, but still...I feel very confused at the moment, but I'm sure it will pass.
  3. SkylaFett Jedi Knight

star 3
    Don't feel bad I was here the whole time and I'm still not sure whats going on. Have we found Osoma yet? I can't believe I don't know I have a brother in the Army.
  4. djtom FF Indy Knights CR Indianapolis IN US

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    Shara,

So you're saying that when Julie and Steve start back up on the ENEMYS radio station, you wont listen to ME anymore????

uh huh...I see how you are!

:p ;)
  5. Shara Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll be torn tommy. I usually flip through the stations on the way to work anyways.

I swear radio in this town is so weird. It wasn't so odd that Chris Ott from Radio Now went over to WENS, but Nigel from X103 is on Radio Now (yeah I know he got fired for someone in Florida), and now Julie and Steve are leaving Z99.5. You would think My Star would want to hold onto their biggest talent. You know they are.

Oh well....
  6. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    Honestly, I hear Tom on the weekends more than I ever do in the morning...probably due to my <10 min drive to work. Indy radio as a whole sux...tis why I've always have my cd player blasting....I might get to listen to one song though. :(
  7. Shara Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah I hear Tom on the weekends a lot too :) And I would be listening to CD's if I had a CD player in my car, nor would it be worth it to put one in there.

In other news, I'm suffering through caffeine and sugar withdrawl. Actually I dind't eat *that* much sugary stuff, just more than I'm used to. And I was used to go to bed at the earliest 2 am and getting up at 7 am. So needless to say, I didn't sleep very well last night and right now I'm about to fall over.
  8. Zuckkus Jedi Knight

star 1
    wow! there are a lot of new faces on here anymore. guess i have been absent from the boards for quite a while.

anyways, glad this thread came to be. now i have a place to announce that i FINALLY have my starwars collection online. "yipee!"

it is still a work in progress as i am still experimenting with the camera, so some of the pics arent going to be very good until i get it all figured out.

check it out and let me know whatcha think

9. Incom4 Jedi Master

star 4
    Looks good Arron!!!!
  10. Zuckkus Jedi Knight

star 1
    thanks for the support, ron :) hopefully sometime around mid-summer i can get out to my parents and search for the rest of the stuff. keep an eye on the site, because i am slowly working on aquiring EVERYTHING in the 3-1/2 line. i will have each peice posted as soon as i get them.

Aaron
  11. Jedi_Gepper Jedi Master

star 3
    Okay, tonight I was hanging out with some friends and played both a "Simpsons" trivia game and "Star Wars" Trivial Pursuit. I am embarrassed to admit that I managed to not win either game. I hate to admit this, but I must for the sake of my recovery. I actually missed the question "On what planet did Luke Skywalker injure his mechanical hand?" I answered "Bespin." How silly on my part is that? Overconfidence was apparently my weakness since I answered far too quickly. Ah, well. I had to get that out of my system.
  12. Jedi_Gepper Jedi Master

star 3
    Okay, this seemed like a good thread in which to put this little thought. I was watching Part 10 of the Making of Episode II. series today on the Official Site, and it got me thinking. "Episode II." should be a pretty awesome movie. I just don't see how I can't enjoy a movie featuring lots of Jedi showing off their skills. The Council needed to get out of the Temple anyway. What did everyone else think of this segment? I praise the official site for these little videos. They make my day.
  13. NOT_JediJeff Jedi Master

star 1
  14. TK-616 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Bla Bla Bla.
    Jedi Suck, look at me using the force for the good of the universe...
    Bla Bla Bla.
    Never turn to the "Wonderful Dark Side"
    Bla Bla Bla
    All Jedi Die...
    Bla Bla Bla.
    Evil Prevails.

- TK-616
  15. Zuckkus Jedi Knight

star 1
    The difference between Jedis (good or bad) and regular Joes:

When regular Joes fall, they make a thud.
    When Jedis fall, they make a heck of a crash! Guess thats why it's more fun to take out the Jedis!! [face_devil]
  16. Nick_the_Jedi Jedi Master

star 1
    Jedis get back up! regular joes dont!!! ......... lol
  17. EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Master

star 4
    Glad to see you back Nick.
  18. QUEEN-KARENDALA Jedi Master

star 4
    Nick, they're Jedi Knights, not Weebles

[face_laugh]

(*sigh*... you're probably too young for Weebles)
  19. EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Master

star 4
    Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down. :)
  20. QUEEN-KARENDALA Jedi Master

star 4
    Weebles were so cool! I dont know why they dont make them anymore. Probably because the same kid that shot his eye out with the original Boba Fett figure swallowed a Weeble and choked.

They made nice fill-ins for the rest of the garrison when my brother and I failed to convice my mom that she needed to buy several more of the stormtrooper figures. Egg-shaped Pooh and Tiger fighting the Rebellion just didnt have the same sting, though.

EDIT:

PS- Zuck... that website is cool!!!! I love the little walking Jawa... utinni!
  21. Zuckkus Jedi Knight

star 1
    I am glad somebody can think with good reasoning. :p Thanks Karen :)

And thanks again Karen for your input on my website. It's nice to get feedback once in a while. Even though I am perfect *rolls eyes*, sometimes something similar to a mistake might creep in and I don't catch it.

(Conciet is generally a Bounty Hunter's downfall)

Oh yeah, I got some new stuff recently. It's on my site now, and I have some more due any day which I will post as soon as I get it. Check it out. Vintaged stuff rules!!
  22. Shara Jedi Master

star 4
    Excuse me I'm in a weird mood today...went to a jail for class last night and it was an experience to say the least. I've been to the Plainfield Prison twice, and going to Johnson County Jail last night was just...well...creepy. I think because we had a bunch of inmates hooting, hollering, and staring at us (but heck what else are they gonna do?) and it is a very claustrophobic jail. A couple of people in our group got caught in the sallyport at some point. Ack.

Also, anyone out there a Colts fan for awhile? I met Art Schleester last night. We went down to JoCo to do a practice of asking a person questions for research and we happened to have him. Nice guy...considering.
  23. Shara Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok I'm feeling quite cool right now. You know why?

Two things I've sent in to Tf.n are on the front page at the same time. Also, the Indy forums hit 9000 posts and no one even noticed, so I think it's time for a celebration!

Wooo hooo!!!!! 10,000 here we come!!!
  24. JediJeff13 Jedi Master

star 4
    They let you leave the jail?

I knew the justice system sucked. Here's my proof.
  25. Shara Jedi Master

star 4
    Well I'm slick like that, Jeff ;)

...and to all those that know what I'm talking about, I just have to ask, "What do you do in real life?"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.