main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Beyd, Oct 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beyd

Beyd Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 9, 2005
    It is the end of the world. Every country in the world has launched nuclear missiles at one another for no real apparent reason, and the world is a radiation mess. But, still inevitably, survivors live on, some immune to the radiation rays but this is rare. Most are just simple hardy people who know how to survive things like plagues and starvations, and even nuclear crises if need be.

You can either be a Survivor, a Soldier or a Mutant.

The Survivor Character Sheet:

Name:

Hometown:

Appearance: (hair, eyes, build, etc.)

Bio: (basically telling how you survived and all that, I will judge your writing ability by what you put here, but don't make it hugely long)

The Soldier Character Sheet:

Name:

Gender;

Unit:

Appearance: (etc.)

Bio: (your life and experiences in the army before and during the nuclear crisis)

The Mutant Character Sheet:

Name:

Mutation: (how you look)

Powers:

The rules are basically no explicit sexual content and no huge amount of cussing. Please try to type legibly and post your character sheets to me so I can approve them. Thanks.

2. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006

"GM Approved"

Name: Ebony Langford

Age: 11 (Looks resembling that of a 8 to 9 year old. Small and thin, yet well spoken and charismatic for her age.)

Mutation: (how you look) Scarred and holed face, black scraggly long hair, cuts and gashes over her arms and legs. Wears a knee length skirt and top with black cardigan. The Apocalypse affected her mental state, causing her to believe there's a person living inside her mind, a master - see "schizophrenia".

Powers: Fire manipulation. She can shoot/unleash fire from her anywhere on her body.

3. EnnaJ

EnnaJ Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    GM APPROVED

Name: Rebecca(Nea)Cole
    Alias: Nightengale
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Personality: Sort of closed in, serious, hard at making friends, but happy, she smiles. she's quiet, but not in the oh something tragic happened in my life. She hates yelling and screaming, and likes peace and quiet. (she's a strange child)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Mutation: tall, light(but tan), slender), long blonde hair(down to waist), first two bangs are black, hazel eyes, medium face, strong, and flexible.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Powers: Telepathic, can use the night cloud(the coulds only at night tho)as mist and what not. Her eyes turn dark blue when she uses her powers(any time of day).

4. Beyd

Dec 9, 2005
    K, this is gonna start soon --- I know, the anticipation is killing you guys, right? Am I right, here?

5. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    GM Approaved...and you are right...

The Mutant Character Sheet:

Name:Hazel Isabell Dronton

Mutation:Hazel eyes(not changed),black hair with bright red streaks(changed form the orginal light blonde)tall and slender(taller than she was,now about 5'8")the radiation has caused her memory to dissapear and she has phases where she think she is her deceased five year old sister(Violet).Is usually incredably set in her beliefs but since she can't really remember them has forms her own. Loving and kind but very confused about who she is as she only remembers her name and age(not birthday,just age)

Powers: Telekenises,telepathy,some ability to see things to come(not relieable),'Feelings' about things(if she feels it is over 60% she knows some truth but under 65% she doesn't really know one way or the other),and the ability to 'pull' darkness and 'shape' into tangiable things (no one really know haw far she can take this power as she is afaid to try).

Family is deceased...all of them. She is trying to find them because she is unaware.

6. darth_xanthor

darth_xanthor Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2006
    Hope this is good.

I am new here.

The Soldier Character Sheet:

Name: Felix Weaver

Gender; Male

Unit: 3rd Battalion, Royal Canadian Regiment: 2nd Mechanized Brigade Group: Parachute Company. (Not actually a mech, just a name)

Appearance: Felix is a tall man, with a built body. He isn?t muscle bound, but has kept well in shape. He wears a black leather jacket, a black fedora, and a black eye patch over his left eye. The truth is he can see out of the eye, and the patch is a thin material that he can see out of (Think the Question) He has black hair with several grey strand, and a grey mustache and beard.

Bio: Felix joined the Canadian Military when he was 17. After several years in the infantry, he went to university, graduated and accepted his military commission to become an Officer. As the years went on, he proved to be an exception officer and was quickly promoted. He married a woman named Jenna and had a young daughter. Everything was going good, nothing could wreck this, or so he thought. Then it happened. The world?s nukes had launched, sending the world into a devastating spin. Felix was in charge of moving people into shelters. For several days he sat there, keeping the people calm and safe. It was almost a month before he was aloud to leave the shelter. It was then he discovered that a nuke had hit both DC and New York, sending waves of radiation up to Canada, and creating mutants. The mutants, who were just as hungry and scared as everybody else, attacked the shelter looking for food. Felix, with his platoon, did the best they could to fight them off, but despite his best effort, the mutants killed his wife and daughter. On that day he retired. He was no longer a soldier, but a headhunter. He would search the globe hunting mutants until each and every one of them was gone. Using a old car, he keeps it stocked with the weapons he took on his way out, and the weapons he has customized. He has several SMGs, a couple c7 rifles, a sawed-down double barrel shotgun (now in pistol format) and his prize gun, a desert eagle .50

7. darth_blade11

darth_blade11 Jedi Youngling

Oct 28, 2006
    Okay, this is now going to start. The Mutants have a camp on the shore of one of the seas on what had been North America before the apocalypse. Most need not forage supplies, for they can hunt for themselves with their radiation-granted powers. Post in and describe how your character adapts to this situation and hunts down food.

8. Master_Trance

Master_Trance Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 15, 2005
    GM Approved

Name:Vincent Masters

Mutation:
    Vincent is about 6'3". He has white hair (Use to have black until being mutated) it is straight and about three inches long. He is well built, being skinny but muscular and flexible (think Bruce Lee). The right half of his body is morphed, it is red and black with skin that is burned. He has a bloodshot red eye on the right and a green on the left.

Powers: He is able to manipulate his blood to form it into sharp weapons, blunt weapons, projectiles, etc. He can cover his whole body for protection with it, (blood armor). He is also able to produce blood at will. His body became extremely flexible he can bend his limbs in uncanny ways (turning his head around 180 degrees). He has a healing factor.

He was turned insane from the mutation. He'll kill for fun and pleasure. He is a loner.

9. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    I want to start !!! lol.

10. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    (We can post Ennaj)

IC:Hazel,off the cost

The light hazel/gray eyes were closed. Hazel was reaching out,feeling,using the power that had been granted to her. Suddenly,her eyes snapped open and she held her make shift knife out at an angle. It implaed a small rabit. Enough for one for maybe a day. a small smile covered the previously stony teenage face. Ignoring the gore and blood because of the hunger,Hazel stripped and cooked the bunny. S

She was far enough from the mutant camp to be left alone but close enough to be considered part of the group. Lines were so fine,she decided. Soon she had to go back to her family...or rather,she had to find her family.

TAG-ANy mutant.

11. darth_xanthor

Nov 1, 2006
    ooc: was i apporved? I see a GM APPROVED above everybody else but not mine?

12. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    OCC: Darth_vader, you have to send ur charry sheet to get approved,we all put it above, if the gm approved ur sheet then put approved.

13. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    oc: hehehe, EnnaJ...it's Darth_Xanthor...hmmm haven't seen Beyd in a while...-sighs- I sent a CS tho...

14. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    OOC: oops, I am BAD with NAMES today. Wow. yeah, I know I haven't seen Bedy in awhile either. *huggs moonlight* I want to rp !!

15. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006
    -blinks, then hugs back- Yesh...me too

16. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006
    GM APPROVED

Name: Lierka (L-i-erka)

Mutation: Mutation changed her greatly; she used to be tall, blond wavy hair, bright blue eyes, and lightly tanned, and very beautiful; now, her hair turned snow white, she developed cat ears, tail, and fangs, her skin turned milky pale, and she developed heterocromia (dif. coloured eyes), resulting in a golden eye and a bright blue eye, she hates her appearance, but can't quite remember how she looked before, all she does remember is golden locks and blue eyes looking back at her from a mirror.

Powers: She's got the agility of a cat, as well as it's keen instincts; she's unusually fast, and an amazing fighter, can turn her nails to claws (very strong, sharp, deadly claws). If really scared, she'll try to destroy the source of her fear, and she's killed several militars that way. Much of a loner, has a trust problem (on herself and other people.)
    [image=http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e356/ZefronGirl/Anime%20Icons/thneko-28.jpg]

17. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006
    Lierka was lying lazily on a tree branch, inches away from the water, her long, white tail moving around. She yawned and licked her fangs, looking absently into the water. Her ears twitched. Something moved. Faster than lightning, Lierka's sharp claws were out, and her hand had dashed forward, clawing into the water.

A fish fell on the sand behind her, it's scales shimmering on the fire's light. She leaped from her log and walked over to it. Would it be safe to eat it? She watched the dying creature for a second before swiftly ending it's agony. Her eyes reflected the light, allowing her to see better. She sniffed it carefully. It didn't smell of chemicals or poison, and she was starting to feel hungry.

Lierka cleaned it, and pushing a stick through it's body, waited until it was finally cooked before eating it slowly.

She climbed to her log again, her tail playing around; she was starting to doze off when her ears twitched again. Her eyes snapped open and she brought her claws out.

"Who is it?" she asked in a half hiss.

Tag: Any

18. Beyd

Dec 9, 2005
    OOC: I no longer have time to GM this RP at the moment. Someone who thinks they are capable enough can PM me and ask to be the CO GM of this RP until I can come back. Thanks.

19. Genimay

Jun 2, 2005
    OOC: I am Co-GM and until Beyd can come back I am law. Please send and questions/concerns to me.And if someone wants to join please PM the CS. Thank you all.

20. darth_xanthor

Nov 1, 2006
    HE moved calmly and cooley, his hands by his side. He heard the challenge and drew one of the SMG's from behind back holster. He quickly cocked the weapon and stepped out of the shadow, his gun pointed forward.

"No one you have to worry about." He said. He looked the cat-woman up and down before lowering his weapon. "Sorry, can't be to careful with all of those mutant hunters out there. They'd love to skin either one of us."

He thumbed on the safety, and pointed at the fire with his weapon.

"I saw your fire and wondered if I could join you for a meal." Felix removed the bag from his shoulder and pulled out some bread, fruit, and a large steak. "I just raided a food deposit. It's to much for me to eat tonight, so i thought you'd like one."

Felix had spent the better part of a year gathering information, planning, and preparing t infiltrate the mutant camp. He went to great length to cover his tracks, gain funds, and tie off any loose ends. The worst thing that could have happened would have been he got into the camp only to be stopped right away. He had covered his tracks will great detail and skill.

Felix sat by the fire and placed the steak into a portable frying pan, and placed it over the fire. He held out a piece of bread.

"You want some? I'm not going to bite."

21. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006
    Something...something was telling her to hiss, claw and run off into the camp...yet something stopped her. Like a curious kitten she jumped from her log and carefully approaced the man, her tail moving around nervously.

"Thank you" she whispered politely, still remembering her human mannerd "But I've just had dinner...still" she sighed, her instincts nagging her to shut her mouth and run, or well, attack "Please...make yourself comfortable"

She watched his every move as he started to work on his meal, politely shaking her head when he offered her the bread. Attentive mismatched eyes never left him, still looking suspicious.

"What kind of mutant are you, anyways?" she asked softly "You smell so...human" she blushed "Some take that as an offence...so...no offence"

She kept watching...why was she so uncomfortable? She shrugged it off, perhaps it would fade with the time...she wasn't too quick to trust others anyways, perhaps she was peing paranoid.

Tag: darth_xanthor

22. darth_xanthor

Nov 1, 2006
    Felix chuckled.

"Tis no problem," He said with a smile, "I get that alot. I got lucky or unlucky, depending on your point of view, and only received a minor mutation."

Felix touched his eye-patch and smiled.

"My eye burned out from the radiation and mutated the remains. It allows me to view different spectrums of light and reality. It just hurts a whole hell of a lot if I use it lot."

Felix smiled as he fried up the food. He ate some of the bread and tossed an apple to the cat. His mind raced. He wasn't here to kill them all, despite his original wishes. In the years since the blast he had learned that a mutant genocide was impossible, and weighed to heavy on his conscious. Instead he had been hired to infiltrate the base and disrupt their food supply. Somebody else would deal with the killing. It wasn't much of a difference, but it was a difference he could live with.

"So kitty cat," He said with a smile, "Do you have a name or should I just keep calling you Kitty Cat?"

23. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006
    Lierka watched as the round, ripe apple rolled her way, and touched it lightly with a hand, before taking it.

"Do you have a name or should I just keep calling you Kitty Cat?"

Lierka blinked, digging her sharp, pearly fangs into the apple and looking at this new commer intently.

"I'm Lierka" she said softly, but still didn't relax "What's yours?"

Tag: Darth_Xanthor

24. darth_xanthor

Nov 1, 2006
    He smiled. He kinda liked this mutant, but didn't know why.

"The name Weaver, Felix Weaver." He flipped his steak and looked back up at her. "So ho long have you been living in the camp?"

25. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006
    Lierka bit down on the apple again.

"Felix" she said softly memorizing his name, her tail slowed down a bit, she smiled ever so slightly at his question "Big crouds make me nervous" she stated thoughtfully "That's why I stay here, which is camp area anyways...I sometimes do go down and talk a bit...but.." she smiled and blushed again "Heh, I'm ranting; I've been around for over a week" she examined him with her big, mismatched eyes again "I haven't seen you around though..."

She stretched and smiled warmly at him; she might not be entierly comfortable around Felix, but he still didn't seem like he meant her any harm.

"Look, that tent over there? The mutant directing the camp gave it to me, but I'm not a big fan of closed places...then again, you might find it more comfortable" she smiled again, putting more lumber on the fire "So...I am quite sure I haven't seen you around...where did you come from?"

Tag: Felix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.