main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Beyd, Oct 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnnaJ

EnnaJ Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    IC: Nea Cole

Nea jumped from the fire of the gun. She made the mist surround them even more, so that you could barely see the two girls.

"Now try and find us." Nea told the other mutant.

She would keep an eye out for the cat mutant as best she could.

TAG-Genimay, Beyd

2. darth_xanthor

darth_xanthor Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2006
    ooc: ok i'm sorry but i am realy confused...what happened? Last i know i was by the fire ith cat girl, and the girl who can do winds stuff was watching me....can somebody clear it up for me?

Sorry for the delay

3. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    heh, EnnaJ, drear, you messed up!! Cat-lady was saying that the camp had been set on fire, no-one even tried to get you two shot -giggle-

4. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    OCC: I am so confused ! LOL Help me out here please.

5. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    IC: Rebecca Cole

Nea heard Leirka and shivers went up her spine. She walked towards her.

"Leirka, we have to find out who set the camp on fire. Come'on. The guy can't find us in the mist. Let's go."Nea told her telepathickly.

TAG-Leirka and anyone else who is there

OCC: I hope that is right.

6. Beyd

Beyd Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 9, 2005
    OOC: It is, but from now on let's try to cut down on the OOC posts, kay?

7. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006
    'I kinda trust him' she answered 'He might turn in handy...if he betrays us...which I don't think he will...we'll kill him swiftly...' she pondered for a second 'Who do you think...' Lierka trailed off.

She could see fairly good through the mist as her mismatched eyes reflected the scarce light as a cat's would, she fixed her eyes upon Nea.

"Think there's any survivors, Nea?" she asked quietly.

8. darth_xanthor

Nov 1, 2006
    Felix look at Lierka, and then to Nea, and back again. They weren't saying anything, but their eyes never left each other. Felix sighed.

Damn It I hate telepaths

"Ok Ladies," Felix asked, "For those of us who are not in the Brain-to-Brain WiFi club, want to tell me what's going on? What just happened, and what did you mean by 'Think there's any survivors, Nea?'. I'm really confused and if something big is happening well lets just say I'm the man to have on your side."

TAG: Lierka and Nea and whomever else is around

9. Beyd

Dec 9, 2005
    Marcus drew a small, looted machine pistol from the depths of his (stolen) travel bag and slapped a clip into the butt before aiming into the strange mist slowly engulfing and extinguishing his fire that was attempting to torch the camp.

Marcus began firing wildly into the mist with the TEC-9.

10. darth_xanthor

Nov 1, 2006
    The sound of bullet fire filled the air.

"Ok," Felix said, "I know what's going on."

The sound was the un-mistakable sound, well to at least the trained ear, of a Tac-10.

"Somebody is shooting up the camp." Felix said. He loaded his weapon and slipped it into his holster. "BTW thing go easier if your talk aloud, then we can all know what's going on."

Felix moved to his trans-am, opened the door, and reached into the back seat. Grabbing a C-7, he loaded both rilfe, and the grenade launcher on the bottom.

Looking back the the cat lady and her friend he spoke up.

"This thing has re-enforced armor. If dud is spraying a Tac-10, this is where you want to be. Besides, I can get us close and quickly."

Felix started the engine and gave it a rev.
    "Well....you coming?"

TAG: Who's ever there

11. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    OCC: Ok Beyd, sorry about that.

Nea nodded at Leirka as in yes, I do think there are some survivors. She looked at Felix.

"Relax. Yes, I'm coming. Hang on though, I'm making it a little more misty." she said. She turned to Leirka.

"Are you coming ?"

TAG-Leirka, Marcus, and Felix

12. Beyd

Dec 9, 2005
    Marcus slapped a new clip and stepped into the mist, and then smiled as he stuffed the loaded machine pistol into his waistband after safetying it and ran forward, unveiling his true mutation-made power as he took a graceful flip into the air and came down right in front of the car in the mist, extending one hand and slamming it into the windshield.

From that hand sprang fire with the temperature of the Earth's core, filling the car with unbelievable heat.

13. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006
    IC: Lierka

Nodding, the beautiful Mutant jumped in and closed the door and startd inspecting the vehicle; immediatly the temperature started going up.

'Holy...' she thought, trying to open the door and failing; the girl started panicking, sweat pearling her whole body

'NEA!' she litteraly screamed into her friend's mind, terrified.

Her vision blurred and she started to lose conciousness

'I don't think I can hold on much longr' she whispered in Nea's mind weakly before giving a loud, piercing scream.

Tag: Any

00c: Curiousity killed the cat...well...not yet...care to help?

14. darth_xanthor

Nov 1, 2006
    Felix curse as he reached back into the back seat, grabbed an handheld sawed off shotgun and stuck his hand out of the window. Pointing it at the man standing on his hood he pulled the trigger and opened fire. He wasn't making a long shot, instead he was actually at point-blank range. He didn't care if he killed the mutant, in all honesty, he was trying to ruin his Trans-Am so he really hoped this man died.

15. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    OOC:Sorry for this but I have no idea what is going on. Could someone send me a PM?

16. Beyd

Dec 9, 2005
    OOC: OOC posts are alright if you use them rarely, but try not to make a habit of it. Just read the prior posts, Genimay and you'll see what's happening.

Marcus laughed as the sawn-off shotgun's blast hit him in the chest and staggered him a little bit, but it didn't even knock him off the hood.

Marcus used the hate and slight pain from the blast to aim a ring of fire at the windshield of the Trans Am, blowing it out in a shower of burning glass which, since formed with the fire on them, he could control.

Marcus then smiled as he manipulated the millions of tiny shards of glass to swarm towards the two occupants of the burning vehicle.

OOC: My mutant is one bad-ass dude.

17. darth_xanthor

Nov 1, 2006
    Felix covered his eyes as the glass shot into him. It hurt...alot, but pain was nothing new to him. He drew his SMG from his holster. With the windshield gone he had a clear line of sight. Holding up the firearm, he pulled the trigger, spraying the area with bullets.

18. Beyd

Dec 9, 2005
    A fusillade that might have killed even Marcus . . .

Had he been standing there.

Anticipating Felix's move, Marcus had flipped onto the back hood of the car, kicked out the back windshield, and had grabbed the female occupant by the hair and was holding one flaming fist near her bobbing throat within an instant as Felix turned aiming his SMG hostilely.

"Oh, come on, aren't we all friends? If you lower that gun there, I won't kill this babe here, kaykay?"

19. Master_Trance

Master_Trance Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 15, 2005
    IC: Vincent Masters

From the trees Vincent watched the fight. He was laughing to himself hard, so hard he almost fell out of the tree. He noticed the mutant had taken the shot but merley staggered.

" I need to meet him and get his autograph!" he said to himself.

He continued on laughing at the fight and was hoping for there to be some death.

Tag: No one

20. darth_xanthor

Nov 1, 2006
    Felix didn't even flinch.

"Look, I just met her, so technically she means nothing to me." Felix said, his gun never moving. "Now the fact that your quickly destroying my beautiful car, now that is starting to piss me off."

21. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    OCC: I tried pming Moon to ask her a question so that I wouldn't mess this up again, but now its all clear even though she didn't reply to me, she must be gone. Makes me sad.

Nea shot a glare at Felix for saying that Leirka didn't mean anything to him just yet, but she couldn't help but to lightly chuckle. She then stopped and pulled herlself together. She looked at Marcus.

"Let her go. Why should we trust you ?"Nea asked. "What do you want ?"

Nea was getting annoyned. She had a short temper and hated it when people messed around with her and wasted her time. She also hated it when people made mean comments and were messing with people she knew(i.e: Leirka even though she just met her).She wanted this to end shortly...or now. Either one, she didn't care.

OCC: Thats great Beyd....just great. LOL, but your ticking my character off and she can get pretty bad-ass. LOL. Good luck.

TAG-Beyd, Felix, Moon

22. Beyd

Dec 9, 2005
    Marcus grinned and kept his flaming palm pressed close to Lierka's throat.

"I could want a number of things . . . I could want money. I could want booze. Heck, I could even want the services of the other female there. I could even take your fancy little weapons and your fancy little car, dumby . . . " Marcus said, staring right back into Felix's eyes. "I myself am starting to get very pissed off and you might find that gasoline mixing with fire is not a very good way to make friends, but it's about to happen."

Marcus' other hand aimed dangerously close to the Trans Am's gas tank.

23. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006
    IC: Lierka

Her eyes opened slightly, as she winced at the heat close to her sensitive skin. She clawed savagely on her attacker's arm, drawing the slightest comfort from the sound and feeling of breaking skin under her claws, and the scent of blood.

"Let....go...off...me...bastard!" she hissed as she plugged her sharp fags on his skin, she glared at her two companions "Get outta here, you idiots!"

Tag: all

00c: Don't kill her -sob- Knock her un conciouss or ignore her, but don't kill her!!!!!

24. Beyd

Dec 9, 2005
    Beyd threw Lierka aside.

"You dumb bitch! You clawed my arm!" He sent three quick fire blasts after her falling body, not knowing if he hit her or not, sent a kick up towards Felix's chin. Not knowing if that connected either, Beyd began to spin incredibly fast, his hands out to either side, cutting the Trans Am completely in two and sending both pieces flying.

"Sorry bout your car," he said to Felix and then he ran off into the woods.

25. darth_xanthor

Nov 1, 2006
    The foot connected with his chin and sent him backward. Feix stumbled to his feet, grabbing a c-7 as he did.

"You basterd," Felix yelled, "Iloved that car."

raised the rifle he aim and quickly began to fire several rounds off.

"Die basterd."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.