main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Beyd, Oct 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    IC: Lierka

It worked! As soon as her hands felt the ground, she jumped with stunning agility, and fell beside Nea, on her feet; just on time to dodge Beyd's attack.

There was a pair of thin strings of blood dripping from her fangs, over her fuller lower lip, and down her chin, her fangs were longer, making her look like some sort of vampire, and her now normal hands were also drenched in blood.

"Bastard" she gasped before falling to her knees, panting.

Tag: Any

2. Beyd

Beyd Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 9, 2005
    Marcus dodged the rifle rounds with a smile on his face and turned towards Felix, who was standing where the car had been and where the gasoline from the split-in-two vehicle sprayed the grass of the clearing.

"Is that gasoline I smell?" Marcus asked, quoting The Crow, and then flung a fireball or two at the gas sprayed grass beneath Felix's feet, watching the entire clearing go up in huge wildfire-like flames.

3. darth_xanthor

darth_xanthor Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2006
    "Oh Fu..." Felix, seeing the flame quickly rush toward him, grabbed as many bags as possible. He started to run, full speed, away from the Trans-Am.

"RUN!!! NOW!!" He yelled, truly scared.

Felix, a fast runner to begin with, didn't stop at 50m, or 100m. He didn't even stop at 200m. Felix barely slowed down at 400. Felix knew one thing that the other didn't. There was over 10 lbs of C4 Explosives rigged into that car and that was enough to take out a city block. He had rigged it as a self-destruct feature. The C4, along with the 2 dozen grenades, and the 2 gas tanks would make a massive explosion.

It lit up the night sky, and made a massive crater. The explosion was deafning, and then rained rocks, debris, and shredded metal pieces.

4. EnnaJ

EnnaJ Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    IC: Rebecca Cole

Nea's eyes widened. She turned around.

"Leirka !! Come'on !!"she screamed as she ran.

'Oh please don't die, please don't die, please don't die.'was all she could think.

She ran up to Felix, hoping Lerika wasn't to far behind.

TAG-Felix, Marcus, Lerika

5. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    OOC: Oh my goodness! I completely forgot I sent a CS for this!! I'm actually gonna start posting now!! And to remind you all, I'll repost my CS

Name: Ebony Langford
    Age: 11 (Looks resembling that of a 8 to 9 year old. Small and thin, yet well spoken and charismatic for her age.)
    Mutation: (how you look) Scarred and holed face, black scraggly long hair, cuts and gashes over her arms and legs. Wears a knee length skirt and top with black cardigan. The Apocalypse affected her mental state, causing her to believe there's a person living inside her mind, a master - see "schizophrenia".
    Powers: Fire manipulation. She can shoot/unleash fire from her anywhere on her body.

IC: Ebony

From the sidelines, unsure of the current situation progressing infront of her, she glared whilst scratching the cuts on her left arm. A fight was breaking out, a very vicious and bloody fight at that.

Out of nowhere, an explosion happened, an explosion big enough to take out a group of houses.

This made Ebony smile. She liked fire, and to show her appreciation, she clicked her fingers, sparking a very small ball of fire.

Tag: All appropriate. If someone can notice her or something.. I dont know

6. Beyd

Dec 9, 2005
    Marcus looked up, past all the other mutants, and saw a fellow pyro mutant, and smiled widely as she clicked her fingers together, producing fire.

He performed a standard somersault over the heads of the mutants who had been running away from the explosion and landed beside the pyro, extending a hand as he admired her figure.

"I am Marcus."

TAG: Press_red_for_freak_mode

7. Master_Trance

Master_Trance Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 15, 2005
    IC: Vincent Masters

The explosion pushed Vincent threw the air. He flew about 40 feet and was impailed by a small branch. " Ouch..." he said as he pushed himself from the branch. He fell and hit the ground with a thud. He was badly injured, his arms and legs were mangled.

" As I said, bloody Pyros make such mess of things...ha ha ha! But they do entertain!" he said. He lifted himself from the ground and streched. *Crack* *craaaack* He put his arms and legs back into their proper positions, this whole time his body was healing the burns and wounds from all the shrapnel.

" Ah! Relief!" he exclaimed, looking around he noticed the others were not dead. " Hmmmm...looks like there is not wasted blood!"

Vincent then sat down.

Tag: No one

8. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006

From the wreckage, someone came towards her, somersaulting around and came to stand next to her. He introduced himself as Marcus. A fellow pyromaniac she had witnessed.

"Ebony, Ebony Langford. A pleasure." She looked up at the man and smiled beforer turning her attention back to the explosion.

"Nice show." She deeply said, expressing her admiration for such work.

"Who needs to be dead?"

Tag: Beyd

9. darth_xanthor

darth_xanthor Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2006
    Felix picked himself off the ground. He was mad.

"Is everybody ok?" He asked. "Cause I am Pissed off!! I love that car."

10. Beyd

Dec 9, 2005
    "All those mutants." He pointed.

"Kill all of them . . . And then I can show you a huge reserve of fire energy. Mount Tantissoa . . . In the state that used to be called Alaska . . . A volcano, they call it."

11. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005

Nea got up and brushed her self off. She glanced at Felix and chuckled a little.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Where's Lerika ?"she asked him.

TAG-Felix, Lerika

12. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006

"All those mutants." Marcus said to her.

"And you're fighting alone?"

"Kill all of them... And then I can show you a huge reserve of fire energy. Mount Tantissoa... In the state that used to be called Alaska... A volcano, they call it."

After recieving her orders, and her 'reward' for completing the orders, she stepped forward and walked calmly towards the other mutants, raising her hands outwards and above her head.

Because of extremely small stature, her hands only reached slightly above her head. As they met directly above her, she began to glow, brighter and brighter. Once she was unbearable to look at because of the brightness, she sparked and turned into a walking fireball. She lunged her arms forward and sent the fire ball in the direction of all the other mutants.

Tag: EVERYONE!!!

13. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    OCC: We're not going to die so early in the rp are we ? LOL

Nea covered her eyes with her right arm.

"I have a VERY VERY bad feeling about this !!!" she yelled at Felix and Lerika.

Her eyes got white and her two strands of her hair grew brighter too, but not to bright. Mist immeaditly started to pick up. She formed a cloud and hopped on it, and looked down below to try and find Lerika and Felix when she saw Marcus.

'Marcus.' she thought and floated over to him.

Nea jumped off and the cloud disappeared and lunged towards Marcus. She tackled him, and tried strangling him.

TAG-Marcus

14. Beyd

Dec 9, 2005
    Marcus simply laughed.

"What? All this? Just for petty arson? Little old me?"

He kicked the woman off easily and swung a fist down towards her face, and not caring if he connected, flipped towards Felix in a fancy roundhouse kick, missing and chopping a tree trunk in half, the chopped tree following towards Lerika.

He pulled out his concealed woman, a 9mm Glock, and started firing rapidly right at Felix.

15. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005

Nea moved quickly before Marcus hit her, she really did not want a bloody nose, especially now. She got up and quickly brushed herself off.

"FELIX !!!" she yelled as she saw Marcus started rapidly shooting at him.

'LERIKA, Where ARE YOU ?' she sent a telepathick message to her.

She turned to Marcus.

'Felix, its going to get misty, find Leirka, get out of there and find cover ! I'll distract as long as I can, now move !'she told him telepathickly.

Nea stook her hands and arms out. Again, her two strands of white hair grew bright and her eyes changed to a bright blue. White mist came out of her hands, making it almost impossible to see.

TAG-Marcus, Felix, Leirka, all

16. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    Enna, I just sent a fireball at you?

17. Beyd

Dec 9, 2005
    OOC: I'll change things a bit.

Suddenly, every mutant, even Marcus, was frozen in place, not able to move. A chilling laugh echoed through them. The mist blew away in a powerful gust of wind.

A figure stepped through the dissipating mist, and a voice echoed in their minds.

"You will be great additions to my collection."

OOC: You cannot break free.

18. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    IC: Lierka

She had been watching, ignoring her parters if only for their safety. Jumping, the snowy haired young woman aimed her terrible sharp claws for Marcus's throat; just then she felt frozen, and had only enough movement to stop the fall from breaking her neck. She had landed just beside Felix.

Lierka tried to stand up, and couldn't. First she thought it was all over and that Marcus had just kicked their butts big time, until she realized the continuously growning anger on her opponent's eyes. Letting out a dangerous, soft hiss, Lierka's eyes shifted around, her eyes shone like a pair of golden mirrors as she looked for her captor with a murderous glare on her eyes.

"WHAT in seven HELLS is GOING ON HERE?" She hissesd into everyone's mind.

You will be great additions to my collection someone said on her mind as she rolled her eyes

"Great" she muttered "Just what we needed, more insane, cocky mutants"

19. GraySaberFreque

GraySaberFreque Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2006
    GM APPROVED
    The Survivor Character Sheet:

Name: Andrew Krew

Hometown: Colorado Springs, CO

Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes, average build

Bio: Andrew was living a normal life in Colorado, he loved hiking,fishing, and other wilderness activities.
    On his own after his parents died, Andrew would sometime purposely get himself lost in the woods to explore, this taught him how to survive out in the wilderness and on his own in general.

When he was 14, the neucular missles came, Andrew hid deep in a cave when the explosion came. As for the radiation, Andrew was immune. after coming out of his cave, everything was in ruins the woods included.

Andrew found a mutant dog who had the ability to see farther than 1,000 miles. Andrew named him forseer. Now they walk together trying to survive in this new twisted world........

20. Master_Trance

Master_Trance Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 15, 2005
    OOC:Hey Beyd, does this mutant know my character is around?

21. EnnaJ

Jun 7, 2005
    OCC: sorry Ebony

Nea looked at the fireball in front of her and squinted, as much as she could that is, she was frozen in place.

'Great,'she thought. 'I'm going to die.'

OCC: Are we allowed to use our powers ??

22. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006
    OOC: Can I give alittle intro on my character?

Or do I have to wait for GM or TAGS.

23. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    OOC: Okay Enna, don't worry about the fireball, I sent it before the time-frozenness so disregard it :)

All she could har was the laughter and the thunderous voice of someone she could not see. She was unable to move; powers used had left all mutants in the area stuck in time.

Umm... People need killing? She though, hoping someone would be able to read what she was thinking

Tag: The big voice thing..

24. Beyd

Dec 9, 2005
    OOC: No, Trance, I don't think so. Gray, just post a little intro. Yes, you may use your powers, but to a limited degree.

The man who had frozen them began to float them towards a large capsule.

"Yes, people do need killing!" he said in response to a thought he plucked from someone's mind.

25. GraySaberFreque

Nov 23, 2006
    IC: Andrew

Andrew and farseer walked through the twisted landscape.

It had been days since either of them had food, and they were begining to lose their fat reserves.

Farseer whined.

"I know we're hungry farseer, but I haven't seen anything, and I'm guess neither have you"

the dog whined some more.

Andrew sighed.

"Don't worry farseer, we'll get out of this soon I promise."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.