1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive The Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Beyd, Oct 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Trance Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC:Vincent Masters

Vincent sat watching as the the group stood there frozen and the new coming mutant observed them.

" He must be very strong, super strong" he said to himself " Heh, maybe he'll kill them, I'll just stay low and quiet, just enjoy the show".

He continued sitting and observing the event, as he would call it.

Tag:
    No one.
  2. PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Ebony

"Yes, people do need killing!" Said the man keeping time frozen. He didn't scare Ebony at all, if anything, she was getting a rush of excitment.

"Well, why don't you release me and we can find out which ones?"

Tag: Scary Man
  3. Beyd Jedi Knight

star 2
    "No," the strange, fear-worthy man replied calmly, sending a wave of telekinetically induced pain through Ebony's mind in response and punishment for daring to speak out against him. "I think I'll simply collect you and examine you as any other collector examines the things he collects."

The man smiled a chilling grin.

"Until you die, of course. Me? I'm immortal."
  4. PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Knight

star 3

"No." The mysterious man replied as a response to Ebonys provocative almost conversation. He sent with it a telekinetic shock, injuring her mind. She tried to screech out but was kept in time. All she could do to try and allieviate the pain was to attempt to grit her teeth.

"I think I'll simply collect you and examine you as any other collector examines the things he collects. Until you die, of course. Me? I'm immortal."

"You son of a.." She stopped just in time, thinking about what she was about to say. "But... i'm only a child! Do you have a conscionce? Oh no wait, youre immortal, you dont need one!" She blast at him with her sarcastic remarks, not worrying about the inflicted migraine she had just been given, aswell as her slightly clouded sight.

Tag: BEYD
  5. Beyd Jedi Knight

star 2
    The strange man laughed, a cold, chilling sound that made the hair stand up on her neck. Then he sent a telekinetic shock through her mind, a shock so powerful that it nearly sent Ebony into catatonic shock and, if the man had let it continue a few seconds longer, could have physically burst her eyeballs and rendered her totally blind.

"Any more smart remarks, sweety?" the man asked smugly.

TAG: PressRedForFreakMode
  6. GraySaberFreque Jedi Master

star 4
  7. MoonlightsAngel Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Lierka

A dangerous, soft hiss was heard from Lierka's direction as she glared daggers at the man.

'What?' she asked mentally, her tone was icy 'Do you need to pick on kids to boost your confidence?'

She was trying to ignore the fact that, not five minutes ago, this same kid was trying to kill her.

Tag: Beyd
  8. Beyd Jedi Knight

star 2
    The man smiled simply at Lierka and then sent a similar mental shock through her body, pain that was unimaginable to someone who had never before felt it, pain that filled Lierka's every nerve ending with impossibly vivid torment.

"If you want any more pain dished out, please speak up," he said and then walked away, floating the mutants along behind him as he did.
  9. PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Knight

star 3
    When Ebony had calmed down from the shock and the tingling had worn off, not that she could actually do anything but think, she thought of a way to counter the time freeze. The best option she had come up with was to sit in silence, without a single thought of rebellion, until they were released for killing.
  10. MoonlightsAngel Jedi Knight

star 3

She hissed, snarled and bit her lip till blood dripped from it. Then finally it stopped, and she kept quiet, shivering. Crossing a terrified look with Felix, she was stunned to find she didn't lose her mind.
  11. PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Knight

star 3

As she tried to regulate her breathing to normality, she could see Lierka biting her lip, making it bleed, then reciprocating bad looks with Felix. Something was going on that she didn't know about, but she wasn't sure wether she could communicate with anyone other than the high and mighty lord of everything infront of her..

Tag: Lierka
  12. Beyd Jedi Knight

star 2
    The man suddenly swept his hand into a large ring, maybe twenty feet across and then tossed Lierka and Ebony into it with a touch of his mind. He laughed when they tried to escape, banging into invisible walls.

"You two will fight. To the death! The winner will be allowed to escape. Afterwards, those two will fight!"

He pointed at Marcus and Felix.
  13. MoonlightsAngel Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC:

A dangerous, low hiss escaped Lierka's throat as she glared daggers at the man, piercing gold and blue eyes wishing him the most hideus death.

"You want us to fight, eh?" she kissed, fangs glinting in the faint light "And tell me, what if we don't?"

She glanced at the kid, with expressionless eyes.

'You really wanna fight? ´Cause I´d rather tear his throat, not yours' she spoke in her mind.

Tag: Any
  14. Beyd Jedi Knight

star 2
    "If you don't, I'll do this."

The man smiled gently at her and then suddenly, involuntarily, Felix's head smashed into the ground hard and then again and again and he started to bleed.

"Are you going to fight yet?"
  15. PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Knight

star 3

"How about a fair fight? Get in here and take us two. I'm not killing her. What do you say?" She shouted at the arrogant man, not even giving Lierka a glance.

Tag: BEYD, Lierka
  16. MoonlightsAngel Jedi Knight

star 3
    She didn't really care. It was obvious he didn't care for her, since they had known each other for what? 15 minutes before it all messed up?

Yet, he kinda liked the guy, so she merely raised an eyebrow.

"I agree with the kid...make it a fair fight, we'll see how you do?"

17. Beyd Jedi Knight

star 2
    "Okay, then."

The man stepped into the "arena" of mental energy and then immediately sent a right towards Lierka's face and, not waiting to see if it connected, sent a mental thrust at Ebony and then a spinning heel kick towards her abdomen while she was airborne.
  18. MoonlightsAngel Jedi Knight

star 3

She managed to dodge by mere inches. With a hiss, she leapt and came to the man from the back, her claws making a deep gash on his back, before leaping away again, making a small mark on his cheek. The man turned and made as if to punch her, but right when she ducked to avoid it, he placed a strong kick on her side, knocking her.

Managing to leap away, she placed another deep gash on his back.

'Heh' she though 'At least he will remember me when this is over'

19. PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC~Ebony

Ebony recovered from being mentally thrusted and kicked in the abdomen a short while before Lierka had finished ripped the dark man up. She regained her dignity and stood up promptly. She raised her little arms directly upwards and, as in the create a circle with her fingertips, lowered her arms outwards so they were completely southern. As her hands clapped as they met below her waist, the entire rim of the arena was flooded with a burning fire.

Ebony opened her eyes and shot them directly at the man, before launching her hands in his direction, launching two beams of fire towards his chest.

Tag: Beyd, Lierka
  20. Beyd Jedi Knight

star 2
    The man laughed and used another wave of mental power to send the fire racing toward Lierka instead, and then drew three small throwing knives, flinging them towards Ebony's eyes and following up with another roundhouse kick towards her belly.

"You cannot win!!!"
  21. PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Knight

star 3

As her fire swarmed Lierka, unintentionally, the man had sent three throwing knives directly at Ebony's eyes, shouting "You cannot win!!".

So, she played his game. She stood calmly as the knives gauged deep into her eyes. She fell back from shock and landed softly of the plasma ground.

"Losing my eyes will not kill me, jack***"

tag: beyd, lierka
  22. Beyd Jedi Knight

star 2
    "Maybe this will . . . "

The man sent a mental force at Ebony and Lierka both that was so strong it nearly sent them insane as they relived every single second of the worst moments of their lives. It must have felt like they had been cast into the very depths of hell itself.

The man wouldn't know. He'd never been subjected to it.
  23. MoonlightsAngel Jedi Knight

star 3

She winced and hissed once or twice but that was it.

"Bad memoirs?" she asked, though a bit teary, still looking pretty much good "Sadly for you, my life's been pretty good, thank you"

She jumped and savagely clawed at the man's face, careful to slice through every rather sensible area. Blood stained the ground as she jumped back.

Tag: Ebony, Beyd
  24. Beyd Jedi Knight

star 2
    He simply laughed again without wincing at all and raised a foot, smashing it to her abdomen. But he didn't stop there; using another surge of mental energy, he quickened the kicks until they were a blur hitting her abdomen.

He finally gave one last spinning kick to Lierka's face and followed it up with one to her back as she twisted into the air and flew towards Ebony. Then the man rushed toward Ebony.
  25. PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Knight

star 3

"Hell does not scare me. I am hell." She muttered at him.

The man rushed towards Ebony, and as he did, she combined the blood pouring from her face with her hellfire creating a blast that completely filled the area the three were in, burning the three of them. Ebony grabbed Lierka by the arm, passing the natural resistance to fire she has onto Lierka.

The two stood their as the man was rummaging through the flames, face bleeding endlessly.

Tag: beyd, lierka
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.