main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The apprentice of Vader (an Ami/Vader/new character I invented)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi-Roxychick, Jun 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Roxychick

Jedi-Roxychick Jedi Youngling

Jun 11, 2002
    This is just something I came up with. I have never writen fan fiction before unless you count daydreaming Hayden christenson and Ewan McGregor take me to a galaxy far far away. In this story Padme takes Angel Shmi Skywalker (yes she has triplets in my story) to Vader whan she finds out who he once was. Flashbacks are indicated by : thoughts are in (). Deep breath. Ok. I'm going to start.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Nubian ship approached the Flag ship of Vader.

"Mlady, I still don't think little Angel will be safe here," said Captain Typho.

"Captain Typho, you are not to question my judgement as a mother," replied Senator Skywalker.

(Why she wants to turn the girl over to Lord Vader is beyond me) Typho thought. (I just wish she would think of what she is doing to this poor child.)

Typho looked at the little girl dressed in almost exact replicas of the Jedi robes Typho had seen her father in the first time he met Anakin Skywalker."She even looks like him" Typho mused.

Instead of staying in the back where she was supposed to be, Angel was in the cockpit telling the pilot it he "push this button, THEN pulled that lever they would save more fuel.

Once again, Angel thought about the man who was her father. (Mommy says I look and act like him,but I dont even know him. Oh well, I will fix that soon enough.)

Alone, in a meditation chamber, on the ship, Lord Vader turned his thoughts to his wife, who he had not seen in years. When he was given a message hours ago saying she was coming to see him, he was shocked, in a happy sort of way. Then he felt an extreemly powerful presence search the ship. When it found Vader, it stopped searching and sent him one word through a bond he didn't know he had...(Daddy?) Then it drew away and so far it hadn't returned.

So instead of waiting for it to come back, he searched for it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Please respond.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.