main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Arcs that were not

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Nov 16, 2014.

Tags:
?

Which unfinished story arcs would like to see fully animated in the future?

1. Darth Maul – Son of Dathomir

37.8%
  2. The Bounty Hunters arc

40.1%
  3. Ahsoka arc 1 – Ahsoka's Walkabout

21.8%
  4. The Yoda/Kashyyyk arc

23.7%
  5. Mon Cala arc

15.3%
  6. Ahsoka arc 2 – Ahsoka's Return to the Jedi

28.6%
  7. Dark Disciple

32.1%
  8. Rex and R2-D2 arc

17.6%
  9. The Siege of Mandalore

53.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    Given all the outcry over clone wars' end I'd imagine Disney bringing it back in about five to ten years just to shut us all up:p

2. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Why aren't there any TCW wrap ups leaks :confused:
    Has so few people at Lucasfilm/LucasArts actually seen the scripts [face_thinking]

3. Sudooku

Sudooku Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2014
    Ten years?? I don't have the patience of master Yoda. Now TCW is still in the people's mind. Every more year gone is one year lost. Just like these missions. We have to act soon to save TCW from falling into oblivion.

DarthTalgus likes this.
  4. DarthTalgus

Sep 3, 2012
    If the fans reached out to some leaking websites, could that make them reach out to their contacts :confused:
    I know it sounds a little bit unrealistic, but I had rather have leaks, than nothing at all

5. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    I wish they'd do another 'art of' book for the CW as well, so we'd get to see more of the concept work for these unaired episodes.

6. DarthTalgus

Sep 3, 2012
    Matt Lanter said that he was doing more Anakin but I'm beginning to fear that it was for Rebels, since they where recording for season 2 at the time :(

7. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    Sorry for the late reply, but I highly doubt it would deal with their final fates. :p I believe Ahsoka and Maul will be major players in stories that go beyond TCW, I just couldn't see TCW ever killing Ahsoka or Maul.

ObsGryphon likes this.
  8. DarthTalgus

Sep 3, 2012
    MSW. Years ago you and thousands of others enjoyed watching the Clone Wars. Now we beg you to help us in our struggle against the Disney. You must see this TCW wrap up safely delivered to us on your website. This is our most desperate hour. Help us, MakingStarWars. You're our only hope. :p

Sudooku likes this.
  9. MakingStarWars

MakingStarWars Jedi Master star 4

Oct 20, 2008
    Wouldn't that be awesome to see it wrapped up right?

Watto, Trebor Sabreon and Sudooku like this.
  10. Sudooku

May 31, 2014
    And how may I help you, MSW?

11. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    Is that a hint? ;)

DarthTalgus likes this.
  12. DarthTalgus

Sep 3, 2012
    [​IMG]

Kualan and Tackelberry like this.
  13. Tackelberry

Tackelberry Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 28, 2014
    I would be fine with them just releasing a comic book series wrapping it up. The thing is Dave Filoni will NOT tell us what happened in the Clone Wars stories we "aren't" going to see, so I'm betting you this April at Star Wars Celebration they'll reveal something.

14. DarthTalgus

Sep 3, 2012
    They will of course reveal The Clone Wars : Special Editions :D
    Changes
    Ahsoka is one of the five priestesses
    All the Noooo's are replaced with '' DO NOT WANT''
    Greedo Shot First at Baron Papanoida
    A new dance number scene added during Ahsoka's final scene
    Anakin sings For The First Time in Forever (Reprise) with Ahsoka when she leaves
    Anakin's face is replaced with Sebastian Shaw's ;)

15. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Because Making knows everyhing.

16. DarthTalgus

Sep 3, 2012
    Are we looking too much into what MSW said or is he hinting at something :confused:
    Well anything can happen now, It's Disney after all

17. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

It is indeed.

18. Trebor Sabreon

Sep 15, 2010
    Now, I don't know that Jason was dropping a genuine hint, having a little fun with us, or just sharing some personal enthusiasm for the idea of one day getting a 'proper' end to TCW.

But I will say that a full-length animated movie (Maybe a feature film? Perhaps a 'made-for-TV' project? How about a Netflix exclusive?) would be an awesome way to celebrate the series, give the fans of the series one more look and maybe even give us some answers to the more pressing character questions.

Now, one could argue that this is what the Season 6 bonus material was meant to do -- and that's fair. But wouldn't it be great to see one final story which brings us right up to the doorstep of Episode III? Maybe we get another p.o.v. at moments like the Battle of Coruscant, Order 66, the raid on the Jedi Temple and the Declaration of the New Order?

Even better, how about some closure for characters like Rex and Ahsoka, Lux and Ventress, Maul and the Nite Owls? By "closure," I don't necessarily even mean the deaths of any of these characters; just the fitting and satisfactory conclusion to their stories during the Clone War (before maybe picking them back up later, during the reign of the Empire).

Wouldn't that be awesome?

Watto, darskpine10 and Sudooku like this.
  19. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

I agree but I think Ashoka got a satisfactory ending in TCW.

20. Sudooku

May 31, 2014
    For me that ending of Ahsoka was not enough. I wanted to know where she's heeding to after she left the Temple. And by watching the season six, I got the feeling of an intense pressure of the rising empire knocking on the door. It was all so just before climax. Especially the Fives-arc. That really brought me near tears. Especially the scene when he was alone with the chancellor. That was really frightening. And I think the lost arcs were in the similar heavy-pressure-dark mood.

I can only hope we got some powerful allies helping us to get our point vs. Disney across. Maybe Bill Gates likes TCW?

darskpine10 likes this.
  21. Trebor Sabreon

Sep 15, 2010
    Honestly, so did I.

But if I didn't mention her: :_|

Kidding. But seriously, though I felt her ending was good enough that she needn't ever show up in the series again (if that's how the production team wanted it), before we catch up with her later, I also have zero doubt that she'd be given some kind of story line in any final TCW movie.

And why not? I am curious what she would do once she learned of the "Jedi rebellion" which was "put down" by the loyal clones of the Republic.

And of course I am dying to know what Rex did during Order 66. Did he ever get that chip out?

Maul? Lux and the Onderon rebels? Mandalore? All set against the backdrop of the fall of the Republic witnessed in ROTS (like Gone With the Wind, as the South burns).

There's a lot of potential to play with. And if someone were able to work all of these lingering story lines into a cohesive, coherent movie script?

Like I said: Awesome.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  22. DarthTalgus

Sep 3, 2012
    For every day that goes I lose more and more hope in TCW wrap up. I can't fully enjoy Rebels knowing that if this show didn't exist, we would all be enjoying Son of Dathomir and the rest of season 7 right now. And it just gets harder knowing that there is nothing we fans can do to change anything. I don't want to sound or be negative but unless something leaks or a miracle happens, we will always be writing more posts grasping at straws trying to put the pieces together

23. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

Well actually originally they were not going to give us season six but the Oytcry changed there minds so thats because of us.

24. DarthTalgus

Sep 3, 2012
    They announced the cancellation and Season 6 in the same post on the website, so we didn't change anything :(
    http://www.starwars.com/news/a-new-direction-for-lucasfilm-animation

25. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

oops I meant the unrealized arc of CCU.