main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Arcs that were not

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Nov 16, 2014.

Tags:
?

Which unfinished story arcs would like to see fully animated in the future?

1. Darth Maul – Son of Dathomir

37.8%
  2. The Bounty Hunters arc

40.1%
  3. Ahsoka arc 1 – Ahsoka's Walkabout

21.8%
  4. The Yoda/Kashyyyk arc

23.7%
  5. Mon Cala arc

15.3%
  6. Ahsoka arc 2 – Ahsoka's Return to the Jedi

28.6%
  7. Dark Disciple

32.1%
  8. Rex and R2-D2 arc

17.6%
  9. The Siege of Mandalore

53.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Why is there no love for Rex/R2?

2. Snax Rebo

Snax Rebo Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2017
    That's the "Top Gun" arc, right?

Watto likes this.
  3. Daveisbored

Daveisbored Jedi Knight

Feb 8, 2017
    Like most 'The Siege of Mandalore' is my most wanted unreleased Clone Wars story. I also really hope the Bounty Hunter arc comes out in some form. After that I'd say the other two Ahsoka arcs. Ideally everything will be released in some form, but I don't think the others are as essential.

4. TheMechanical0ne

TheMechanical0ne Jedi Master star 1

Aug 24, 2014
    Yeah, and if my memory serves my right it also had a reprogrammed B2 'super' battle droid, which apparently both Rex and R2 would have grown attached to do a degree (a nod to Terminator 2, apparently.)
    In all honesty that might be the arc I was most interested in, if only because I'm a fan of droids. Though it'd really be neat to see Rex start to see what was once the enemy he was made to destroy in a different light, it could even tie into how a small speech from Ezra made him willing to team up with Kalani in 'The Last Battle'. Maybe he remembered a point the B2 droid made or something like that...if it'd even speak, that is. I don't remember them talking much in later TCW seasons.

Darkslayer and Snax Rebo like this.
  5. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    The R2/Rex arc does seem to be the arc we know the least about, although the Vong arc's pretty mysterious as well.

The arc I'm most interested in is actually the Ahsoka Underworld arc. Ahsoka's move to the underworld had been set up so well in the previous seasons, and it's a tragedy we never got to see the payoff. I'm interested in seeing Ahsoka's first time away from the Jedi, her new dynamic with Nyx, and the nature of the Pyke's mystery they're investigating (surely it couldn't be as simple as 'because Maul') .

Darkslayer likes this.
  6. Snax Rebo

Snax Rebo Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2017
    I remember hearing that the Vong arc was only 1 or 2 episodes. Anyone wanna back me up?

7. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    I think it's been confirmed that all arcs after the Disappeared had 4 parts.

With the Vong arc being 4 episodes, it would complete production season 7 with 26 episodes.

Gudenruben2 and Darkslayer like this.
  8. TetsuAero

TetsuAero Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 24, 2008
    Yes it's been confirmed that all remaining arcs were 4 episodes each. :)

Production season 6 and 7 were 24 episodes each. :)

9. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    Ah, yes that makes more sense, seeing as 26 divided by 4 would be 6.5 arcs. :p

10. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    Ah I didn't know that about Mon Cala. In that case:

1) Siege of Mandalore

2) Bounty Hunters

3) Kashyyyk/Bad Batch

4) Vong

5) Mon Cala

6) Jedi Temple Ruins

7) Rex/R2 Top Gun

8) Ahsoka Underworld

Although I'd want to see Son of Dathomir and Dark Disciple animated before anything on this list except Siege of Mandalore.

Also, random speculation: perhaps Rex has his chip removed in the Top Gun arc? R2 would help him and I don't know if there'd be time in Siege of Mandalore.

They don't have to animate it to full TCW standards. Just getting it animated in some form is what I want.
    I too am really interested in seeing that.

revan772 and starocean90 like this.
  11. jeremiahj13

jeremiahj13 Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 6, 2016
    I wish the series would be finished in full animation, but I'll take anything at this point (comic or half finished animation like the "Bad Batch" and "Kaiber Crystal" Arcs).

The ones I'm dying to see in this order are:
    1. Darth Maul's arc finished.
    2. Siege of Mandalore (as this should conclude Darth Maul's story relevant to TCW)
    3. Ahsoka's return to the Jedi order.
    4. Padme (Filoni said there were gonna be arcs centered around Padme)
    5. Dark Disciple.
    6. Ahsoka in the lower level.
    7. Bounty Hunters.

The rest would be bonuses, but those are the ones I'm killing to see now.

12. bean bunny

bean bunny Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2016
    iwant to see all clone wars arcs we didn´t see animated

Darth Wookiee likes this.
  13. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    In still can't understand why they don't release all those stories in a good comic series. Not the Dark Horse 4 issue cut off Darth Maul one, but extended 6 issue arcs. At least we get the stories one way or the other. I'm not completely happy with TCW period. I'd rather stay with the legends version of the clone wars, they may be discombobulated, but they are kind of complete.

14. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Well, a publisher has to want to tell the story. Pablo actually just posted this again on Twitter. They'll do what they did with SoD and DD if a publisher comes to them wanting to tell the story. Although no doubt Lucasfilm has a say as well as what they want to create. If I'm remembering right, a Marvel writer pitched a Hera comic to Lucasfilm but they didn't bite.

15. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Yep same guy who wrote the Kanan comics.

They'd have to know it'd sell because it's Star Wars and the Clone Wars so that's a double whammy. I think it's just really if Marvel or Del Rey wanna do it

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  16. SeparatistFan

SeparatistFan Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2012
    All of them, but given what we know these 5 especially - Bounty Hunters, Dark Desciple, Son of Dathomir, Mon Cala 2 and Yoda/Kashykk.

17. DBPirate

DBPirate Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2015
    I marked all of them except for Mon Cala---what was the story for that one? Didn't know there was another Mon Cala arc.

Also I'm gathering we would never see what happened to the Zillo Beast?

18. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Something about Tikkes trying to do a vote of no confidence for Palps. And Anakin and Padme going to Mon Cala to see the King, they would then go to the Quarren capital

19. DBPirate

DBPirate Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2015
    Ah, I can't imagine that being 4 episodes long.

20. The Shadow Emperor

The Shadow Emperor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 29, 2012
    Because we only know the setup for the arc, not an episode by episode synopsis.

DarthTalgus and MandaloreRex2015 like this.
  21. TetsuAero

TetsuAero Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 24, 2008
    The 2nd episode in the arc was on Mon Cala, in overall the arc was about Padme trying to make Palpatine less powerful. A precursor to the petition of 2000.

starocean90 likes this.
  22. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I Need this now!

Darkslayer likes this.
  23. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014

So do I. I wonder if we'll get it in a book like Dark Disciple? They could even add things about how the Rebellion started to form in it's early stages. Like that deleted scene from Return of the Sith.

Darkslayer and MandaloreRex2015 like this.
  24. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    The new excerpt from Star Wars: Thrawn reveals that
    Thrawn met Anakin at some point, maybe it was in the Yuuzhan Vong Arc ? Thrawn does have a known connection to the Vong, he also mentions threats from the Unknown Regions (most likely the Vong or Snoke)

Watto likes this.
  25. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Yes! I did jump to that myself as well when i read that.... Time for "Ask Pablo!" (cue theme song jingle)

MandaloreRex2015 and darkspine10 like this.