main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Arcs that were not

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Nov 16, 2014.

Tags:
?

Which unfinished story arcs would like to see fully animated in the future?

1. Darth Maul – Son of Dathomir

37.8%
  2. The Bounty Hunters arc

40.1%
  3. Ahsoka arc 1 – Ahsoka's Walkabout

21.8%
  4. The Yoda/Kashyyyk arc

23.7%
  5. Mon Cala arc

15.3%
  6. Ahsoka arc 2 – Ahsoka's Return to the Jedi

28.6%
  7. Dark Disciple

32.1%
  8. Rex and R2-D2 arc

17.6%
  9. The Siege of Mandalore

53.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. TetsuAero

TetsuAero Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 24, 2008
    wrong topic for that though

2. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    I would love it if we got something for the 10th anniversary. Imagine if we got the animatics for the Bounty Hunters arc, the finished Ashoka arcs (or at least the finale) as a DVD/Blu-Ray release, another novel adaptation of an unfinished arc and more comic mini series as well! I doubt it will happen but it would definitely be amazing if it did.

Maybe we could at least get an ongoing comic series (or series of mini-series) that covers the rest of the series? Something that covers everything, even re-telling the arcs we already have as animatics and novels (maybe even Shadow of Dathomir as well, adding back in some of the missing stuff like Quinlan Vos). I think at this point it's pretty clear we're not going to get much more (the chances only decrease the further away we get) and the stories are canon so let's get them out there.

3. chrcharcor2

chrcharcor2 Jedi Knight

Apr 27, 2015
    I would love, at the very least, a comic adaptation (or two, or three, or four!) of these unfinished arcs. Son of Dathomir was great, and I could see others following a similarly successful adaptation. In a grander desire, a direct to home video animated feature on The Siege of Mandalore would be a great 10 year anniversary gift.

4. Purpilia

Purpilia Jedi Master

Jan 2, 2010
    Upon rereading several bits of information that crept out regarding the Temple/Ahsoka arc, I do believe that much of the meat of the story about the Sith Temple was recycled into Lothal Temple storyline in the Rebels finale. The original story involves delving into the depths of the Coruscant Temple wherein a Sith Temple is located. Once inside, Ahsoka is confronted by Darth Sidious, who engages her with blue fire/electricity from the otherside of a portal. The engagement is brief and Ahsoka seals the portal to prevent Sidious from coming through. Emerging from the conflict, Ahsoka is not a Jedi but is committed once more to her responsibilities to the galaxy.

The parallels are pretty obvious now that I relook at it. Both stories herald the return of Ahsoka, both involve delving into a realm of mystery and darkness, and a confrontation of sorts with Darth Sidious.

5. AniSkylover

AniSkylover Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 5, 2001
    Info, and Solo spoilers, about Aurra Sing appearance in unproduced TCW episodes, after 1:21:00

TetsuAero and kalzeth like this.
  6. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    I think the name drop was to just give Beckett some kinda SW street cred since he's a nobody(to the audience(and SW fans) and an original character) and spends most of the movie being a stock mentor-figure and cowboy/pirate-type.

Last edited: May 31, 2018
  7. daniel brown

daniel brown Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 23, 2015

The Siege of Mandalore perhaps? [face_praying]

8. TheCloneWarsForever

TheCloneWarsForever Force Ghost star 7

Apr 24, 2018
    Man, tell us something about these arcs at least. I need a break from the SW malaise.

9. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    I'll be the pessimist and propose that the rumors are based on a premier for the Resistance series, or even the Rebels finale depending on how far back it was. Anything else would be a surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  10. TetsuAero

TetsuAero Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 24, 2008
    So what we got from this was that Kyle Newman voiced a character in one of the unfinished TCW arcs. Aurra Sing (who is voiced by Jaime King, Kyle's wife) was in said arc and was killed.

So going by what has been revealed to be recorded, this is a reference to the Bounty Hunter arc, or if a stretch, the Ahsoka's Walkabout arc.

11. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    So Aurra was killed in this arc? That means this arc is definitly not canon since we know

Beckett kills her

BalanceOfTheForce likes this.
  12. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    I remember there was an episode (aired) that involved Aurra crashing her ship at the end; and it was led to believe she died; but then she emerged in another episode later on. I think it was the episode where Ahsoka had the vision of her hunting Padme around the Senate building; that she emerged from presumed death.

13. TheCloneWarsForever

TheCloneWarsForever Force Ghost star 7

Apr 24, 2018
    Lethal Trackdown: Tano slices a wing off Slave I and Aurra crashes to her death.

Assassin: Aurra recovers from her death, gets captured by Tano and Padme and imprisoned by the Republic.

Hostage Crisis:
    Aurra is miraculously unimprisoned, takes Senators hostage.

[face_waiting] Eh, with this track record, I expect Aurra to recuperate from this death too. Tano should be the one to kill her for real, Aurra's the closest thing she had to an arch-enemy on the show.

14. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Maybe, maybe not. [​IMG] [\spoiler]

15. Mandalorian Riddler

Mandalorian Riddler Jedi Master star 4

Feb 27, 2018
    I wanted my Delta Squad and Omega Squad Arc...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    kalzeth and SilentGuy66 like this.
  16. AniSkylover

AniSkylover Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 5, 2001
    Unless he is in this arc (retcon?) or if he was lying in Solo. Or if she only appeared to be dead and came back later (like Maul and Trench).

17. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    At least we got them for like 5 seconds that one time.

kalzeth and Mandalorian Riddler like this.
  18. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    I have a feeling about them finishing this series sometime soon. I am not sure when, but I bet we get some news soon. I really want to see this series completed.

19. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #1 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    I hope you're right!

20. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    Wonder what will get made first TCW seasons 7-8 or the old republic?

Darkslayer and kalzeth like this.
  21. Jedi_Sith_Smuggler_Droid

Jedi_Sith_Smuggler_Droid Force Ghost star 6

Mar 13, 2014
    Writing that in magenta text makes it really feel like you have inside information!

Personally, before any of that I want the rest of TCW season 6. We are still between 12 and 8 episodes short of a full season 6.

22. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    I write everything in magenta though haha. But yeah, unfortunately I do not have insider info, unless having a dream about it means that I somehow saw it before it happened. :p

23. Christus Regnet

Christus Regnet Jedi Master star 3

Mar 10, 2016
    I know it's impossible now, but it really would have been nice to have those already voiced episodes animated, like the crystal crisis arc with Anakin and Obi Wan, and the arc about Echo.

I was really impressed with the season 6 episodes. They were truly animated motion picture quality, from the animation, scoring, sound, etc. They must have been incredibly expensive to produce, so I am thankful for that we at least got those.

TetsuAero likes this.
  24. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Something in the old republic era is bound to come out eventually.

kalzeth likes this.
  25. Sudooku

Sudooku Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2014
    Hi,

Can somebody from the Mods please put a link to the actual list of the known episodes into the first posting. I don't find the list again after all those thread pages anymore.

Thank you!