main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Arena Eternal (A Tournament-style RP)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Zedd-Vega, Nov 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. War_Hero

War_Hero Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2006
    IC: Hellboy

Hellboy was transported to another place with a flash of light. He stood in front of a regular person, he was a cop for the NYPD. he did not want to kill the man only becasue killing his opponent was not his main priority. He loaded his gun with special bullet that would only feel like someone punched him really hard."Listen , I don't want to kill you, that is not my priority. I need to figure out why these Arena Masters are doing this. So I must win" he takes a few steps towards the man.

TAG: McClain

IC: Marcus

Somehow marucs was tranported from his cell. He looked around and had never seen a planet with green water, a green sky, and two sums, apperantlu the air is breathable. He alo noticed a spaceship. Then suddenly he saw Connor coming at him from the air. Marcus had barely evaded, Connor was a good man but marcus realized what this tournament was for. So he cleared enough space to rev up the chainsaw beyonette on his lancer assualt rifle and get close enough to end this quick.

TAG: Connor

2. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: War_Hero, Marcus is on Namek alright, shortly after Frieza launched his Death Ball into it.

Tien

Quidditch Field: Hogwarts

He missed! No matter, Tien had already gathered enough of his own willpower to pull the blast upward in a strange move. He didn't want to harm the wizards flying around, because that was careless and coldhearted. Tien was no villain, well, not anymore. He pulled the blast upward, catching sight of his opponent in his third eye.

The man was headed towards him with a knife, and that rushed the Z Fighter into pulling the blast upward in an arc to avoid many of the wizards, almost looping completely over them. He would've given up on the Kamehameha, but the man was struck by one of the flying objects the young wizards were chasing. Tien laughed and tried to arc the blast some more, almost evening out where the man would land. However, the same Bludger that struck his opponent, had already crashed into the middle of his back.

"AGGH!" Tien screamed, breaking off the wave as the massive energy beam hurtled towards the both of them. He tried to regain himself, and surely he could. He had been dealt a punch from that Saiyan Nappa and that hurt more than this. Tien landed on the ground with a thud only to stand and throw himself back down to avoid two wizards zipping after that golden nut.

The three-eyed man had to think of another strategy. This man he fought, couldn't fly, so he was on a level that Tien could relate as Yajirobe's level or General Tao's. If Tien's only advantage were taken away, his means of flight, he would have to fight this guy with his bare hands...

"That's it!"

TAG: Paul

3. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Paul

His mind racing, Paul caught a flash of something, not in the present, but the very near future. A hand reaching out for and grabbing onto a broomstick. His hand.

Without thinking, Paul's free hand shot out, grasping for the handle. Where, and when, was it? His figners felt air brush past, and an instant later, the tail of the broom whipped his hand. Grab now!

His fingers closed around the tail, and he swung, hanging by the broom. The pilot glowered at him, yelling in his juvenile voice. Slicked hair, a permanent sneer - Paul felt like beating the boy.

Instead, he let his weight bring him to the ground, where the three-eyed man was waiting. Paul let go of the broom, and landed lightly on his feet.

The moment he hit the ground, Paul sprang into action, dashing at the man. The Crysknife was held firmly in his right hand, the the blade pointed at the ground, away from his thumb - ready to stab.

In his experience with Gurney Halleck, Paul knew that most would expect the stab. Which was why, as he neared his opponent, he brought the blade up and across, aimed at his head with a cut.

Tag: Tien

4. Ptolemy7

Ptolemy7 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2006
    IC: Highlander

Connor's blade flashed past in an arc of silver as Marcus leapt backwards, groping for his weapons. Connor landed from his leap, coming back into a guard. Marcus had the advantage of range, he would have to watch out for that, but he, Connor, had the experience of hundreds of years of battle. He would just have to...
    CRACKABOOM!! Lightning struck nearby, and a thought suddenly flashed through Connor's mind. This world doesn't have long... As if drawn magnetically, his eyes flicked once down to his sword. Reflected in the blade was the strange craft. And in a flash of glorious inspiration, the Highlander knew what he had to do.
    He turned and raced away from Marcus, back to the ship. He dashed up to the only way off the planet, and without hesitation, raised his blade, slashing wildly, stabbing viciously at any piece not metal, doing as much damage as possible with the thousand-year-old katana.
    Connor turned, panting slightly, saluted Marcus, and began to run along the long planes, in the opposite direction.

TAG: Marcus

5. oppaizombie

oppaizombie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 1, 2006
    John McClane - Malachor V: Trayus Core

The red demon pulled out a huge glock, that to John looked more like some modified grenade launcher. He pulled up his own handgun comparing its size to the gun the demon wielded. John felt somewhat inadequate, as if it wasn't just their guns being sized up. Loading rounds into the massive gun, the demon spoke of his non-hostile priorities but that ultimately he would have to win; meaning that John would have to die. This was less than acceptable to the off-duty cop.

"I know how you feel big guy," John muttered, "but I don't want to die." With that said he dashed behind one of dark talon-like pillars and disappeared from view. "Alright, Johnny boy, it's game time. Don't **** this up."

Tag: Hellboy/War_Hero

[b][i]Guyver III[/i][/b] - The Bastion of Unborn Souls: Soul Falls

The black bio-booster armour of the Guyver III gleamed in the ethereal light of the arena. And his eyes burned relentlessly, but he remained still. Off a distnace the towering battlements stood imposingly in the light. The dragon still lethargic in its deep slumber. Consciously Guyver III weighed its abilities against that of a dragon. His attentions turned immediately back towards the boy.

The G-unit gave no reaction as the Ninja suddenly expanded and became a human boulder. Having lived in a world with Cronos and Zoanoids, the word 'strange' lost much of its impact. He back-stepped swiftly. Keeping the boulder in front of him as he dashed backwards. His powerful feet pushing off the ground in short lounges that sent him increasingly further from the rolling Ninja. Before them both the wallowing pool of spirits broke and scattered in rolling wakes.

The sonic oscillators at the sides of the Guyver's face suddenly came to life and the voice of Agito, as converted through the G-unit, came across as if he were speaking down a ventilation shaft. "Your abilities are quite unorthodox. But if you want to play [i]ball[/i] I'm game."

The Guyver sudden exploded to the right in a swift jump. Contacting against the spectre-shroud ground, he leapt towards the human boulder and twirled about in a spin-kick. The interial generator in his right leg actived, increasing the leg's mass and the kick's momentum; effectively increasing its force exponentially.

[b]Tag: Choji/Zedd-Vega[/b]

6. War_Hero

Nov 17, 2006
    OOC; Oh,sorry about that Zedd, I dont think I read the full description

A big flash of lighting came and he was running at Connor. Marcus realixed this planet was screwed. Connor had soluted him, then started to run for the big ship. Marcus thought, "If I am going to win this, I either have to kill him before he gets to the ship or fallow him inside it, I would rather fallow him inside the ship," Marcus then fallowed connor but instead of staying out in the open he ran along the rubble of Connor's handy work.

Hellboy saw the cop pull out just a standard gun and was probably comparing the guns. The cop said he didnt want to die, then he ran for cover behind and odd looking pillar. "These bullets won't kill you. They will just hurt you badly." If you want to kill me you can try. Hellbo walked up to the opposite side of the pillar that the cop was on then he struck his stone fist into it hoping he would hit the cop and made a big hole in it.

TAG: McClane

7. oppaizombie

Oct 1, 2006

John watched as the demon sent his fist through the pillar he had dashed behind. The giant red hand caused significant damage and the force of the punch blew a hole out the other side. Luckily he had not remained stationary. His one advantage so far was his assumption that he was faster than his opponent 'cause he certianly wasn't stronger.

"I really love what you've done to the place!" John yelled as he dashed between two more pillars. He didn't know his puny 9 mills would do any damage at all but he fired three shots off at the demon's body before running behind another pillar. The circular pattern of the arena would mean he'd be doing a lot of running around. Hopefully by buying time he could figure out some way to win; though the odds were significanly stacked against him.

Tag: Hellboy/War_Herop

OOC: Zedd-Vega, can I request more info/description on the Malachor V arena? Basically I want to know if there is anyway I can use the terrain to John's advantage. I thought it was unfair to ask in a private message as War_Hero should also know this.

8. War_Hero

Nov 17, 2006
    OOC: I would like a little more info too. Just because I cant remember what franchise the place is from.

Hellboy had noticed the cop had ran before the punch actually went through. The cop said that he had really liked what he did with the place, that sounds like something he would say. Bullets were fired at him. They did hurt him and made him bleed but a standard bullet wouldnt kill him. "That stung a little. You know, mabye I could get HGTV to come look at the place." Hellboy then pointed his gun at john and fired a bullet at the cop.

9. oppaizombie

Oct 1, 2006

John gave a curt laugh. "HGTV, huh, I like that." He couldn't help smiling. Given another circumstance he could've ended up liking this guy. He was running between a couple more pillars and hadn't looked to see where the demon was. He did hear the gunshot. In his mind he had two choices: keep running or try and turn back. John kept running.

Suddenly something exploded against his left shoulder. It felt like getting hit by a ton of bricks. The force spun him around and even lifted him off his feet, carrying him right into one of the larger pillars that spanned the circumference of the arena. The wind temporarily knocked out of his lungs, John gasped and shook his head, trying to regain his bearings. He noticed a huge red blurb- that had to be the demon. He rose his Beretta and fired two more shots haphazardly and pulled himself behind the pillar, gasping to breathe and tasting blood in his mouth.

10. War_Hero

Nov 17, 2006

The bullet had hit the cop in the shoulder and knocked him down. The cop fired many times at him and got knocked on his butt. Hellboy saw a little bloodshed. As hellboy got up an dusted himself off he siad "You got balls sir. Any other man would run off and without even wasting a bullet, and I respect you for that. Too bad we had to meet under bad circumstances huh?" Hellboy decided to wait for the man to get up.

11. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: Absolutely! If any of you are curious concerning your fighting terrain, please don't hesitate to ask!

oppaizombie and War_Hero, in this image, the little black dot in the red circle is actually Kreia from KotOR II, so the dot represents the size of both John and Hellboy. It's a pretty big place with much rocky terrain under and around it. Think of it as a floating platform with a void all around it.
    [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/b/b7/TrayusCore.jpg]

Choji Akimichi

The Bastion of Unborn Souls: Soul Falls

Choji braced for impact, having nothing to hld onto in his boulder form. The young ninja was struck. Hard. Choji found himself, as a heavy boulder, sent reeling back in the opposite direction, crashing headlong into the large monolith at the center, shaking both the battlements and the figure above. The figure, having nothing to brace themself with either, fell from the deadly height and found itself quickly broken at the bottom.

Choji, still as a boulder, groaned and proceeded to roll around the tower, causing more and more of the soulstuff to swirl around the tower and the portly ninja. Even the boy didn't know what he was doing now, but whatever it was, it was making his stomach growl louder than ever.

But wait, Choji's stomach doesn't roar like that...

TAG: Guyver III

[b]Ashardalon

[i]The Bastion of Unborn Souls: Soul Falls[/i][/b]

[blockquote]The slumbering red dragon, leader of the Dragon Cult, whose heart is that of a demon's, known only to those as [b]Ashardalon[/b] awoke, smelling the fresh blood of a slain follower. Those truly powerful enough to slay a follower of the Dragon Cult, whether purposefully or accidentally, were immediately noticed by Lord Ashardalon himself. The dragon let forth a mighty roar with his head held high, and the hellish cone of fire that spurt from his mouth could scorch even the toughest metals like adamantine.

[color=crimson]"WHO DARES WAKE ASHARDALON: KING OF THE DRAGONS!"[/color][/blockquote]

[hr]

[b]The Vadrigar

[i]Time and Space[/i][/b]

[blockquote]The dreaded Arena Masters watched as the terrain in which they had placed their helpless warriors had turned against them. [b]Tien[/b] and [b]Paul[/b] were fighting amongst wizards and deadly spheroids that were instantly changing their battle plans. Tien couldn't keep airborne, one of his many talents as the Vadrigar had seen, and Paul was forced to use his cunning to use the wizards as transportation.

Elsewhere, [b]Hellboy[/b] and [b]John[/b] were rearranging the Trayus Core, gunshots firing and fists ablazing, well in this case, stone fist blazing. The two would certainly make short work of one another, given if the right opportunity presented itself.

On Namek, [b]Connor[/b] and [b]Marcus[/b], both were fleeing for the ship that was nearby. Where could they go? Do they think they could escape the wills of the Vadrigar? No. Marcus was set on killing the Highlander, but both fighters were smart enough not to fight on the surface of a dying planet.

But one such fight struck their attention, the young ninja [b]Choji[/b] and the battlesuit wearing [b]Agito[/b]. They had awoken the deadly dragon Ashardalon, and it appeared as if the two would be done for given they were both against each other and now a dragon.

However, the sadistic Vadrigar were not about to have a dragon ruin their fun. [b]Sun Wukong[/b], the Great Sage, barely awakening from his slumber in his cell, was immediately transported to the Bastion, where, both Choji and Agito would be faced with not only each other, not only the dragon, but a god himself...[/blockquote]

[b]TAG: Sun Wukong / Ptolemy7[/b]

[hr]

[b]Tien

[i]Quidditch Field: Hogwarts[/i][/b]

[blockquote]Tien let the man get close, so close in fact that Tien could've launched another Dodon Ray right between the man's eyes. But he didn't. Instead, the muscular fighter shifted his shoulders and head backward to avoid the deadly slash, an

12. Ptolemy7

Mar 11, 2006
    OOC: I have a few technical questions. (1) On the dying planet, is the hatch on the ship open? (2) How long do Connor and Marcus actually have before...BOOM? (3) Just a basic interest, this. If all of these characters come from different realities, can they actually understand each other by some power of the Vadrigar, or are their different languages kind of chucking that out? Thanks.;)

IC: Highlander

Connor's eyes flashed as he heard the buzz-saw revving up behind him. He had no idea what he had done to the ship, but it looked as if he was going to have to fight Marcus. The Highlander spun round, lips curled back in a snarl as the Quickening power surged through his veins. He would just have to keep Marcus busy long enough to finish his plan.

TAG: Marcus

[b]IC: Monkey[/b]

A much-addled Sun Wukong slowly raised himself from the floor, eyeing the hated bars balefully. He got to his feet, gave the door a very rude finger sign indeed (the sort of sign that even Generals of Heaven used to be executed for using), and plopped himself down on his pallet to plan his next move. Whereupon the next move was helpfully made for him.

Monkey was, in a flash of light, transported...well, who cared? He was out of that cursed cell, anyway! Monkey crowed in jubilation, exactly as if he had escaped by his own cleverness. He stopped in half-shriek. Ah...
    "Heh heh heh..." Monkey chuckled darkly, his gold-banded cudgel materializing before him. "Poor little children have lost their way..." His red eyes gleamed. Just as he had coiled himself up to pounce on the two men, he became aware of the enormous roar behind him, and froze. His face went blank, and he cast a casual glance back at the enraged dragon bearing down on them. Monkey sighed. How tiresome. These dragons could get quite out of hand, but he would have hoped that most knew better than to pick a fight with the Great Sage, Equal of Heaven. Maybe this was an especially stupid dragon. What was up with those wings, anyway? "Just hold that position, friends,? Monkey said to the men apologetically. ?Won?t be a moment." Then he turned and leapt for the dragon, letting rip the sort of battle-cry that commonly shatters glasses in India when roared from Japan as he performed a magnificent leap for the dragon's head, his staff a blur.

[b]TAG: Dragon, Choji, Agito[/b]

OOC 2: Oh, this should be [i]good[/i]...[face_devil]

13. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: To answer your questions Ptolemy: 1) Yes the ship hatch is open. If any who watch DBZ can recall, Vegeta, Krillin and Gohan acquired some armor. Although they did blast through the ship exterior to get in, they used the door to get out. 2) As far as the show goes (which the fight between Frieza and Goku lasted several episodes) the planet should explode in about five minutes. If we were to go by D&D standards, a minute would be approximately 7 rounds (an initial action and a response action for both Connor and Marcus) so roughly 35 posts between the two of you. 3) Yes, as in Exiles, the Vadrigar have the power for the combatants to understand one another. Many of the characters are from Earth, so English would be the base language spoken by all.

Hope that covers it. If anyone else has any questions, please place them OOC above your post.

OOC2: Also! I understand Monkey is a deity of sorts, and a great one at that, so (again, going by D&D standards) I have provided a ranking list according to godly powers: Greater Deity, Intermediate Deity, Lesser Deity, Demi-Deity, Greater Power [i](Monkey and Ashardalon)[/i], Demi Power, Lesser Power.

[b]Ashardalon

[blockquote]The almight Ashardalon was not to be outdone by a lowly primate wielding a toothpick. The beast, rose as high as he could in the cavern, his own body filling it nearly 1/3 of the way, and roared a tremendous roar, one that could rip the soul right from a stern Paladin should he dare face him. The mighty spiked tail of the dragon rose and swept along the floor, stirring up spirits and swinging barely above the head of [b]Agito[/b]. The heavy spikes hurled upward, as if to pin the simple simian to the cavern roof.

[color=crimson]"FOOL! YOU DARE INTRUDE UPON MY CHAMBERS? FOR SUCH AN OUTRAGE, YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO FEEL MY WRATH YOU SIMPLE APE!"[/color][/blockquote]

[b]TAG: Monkey, Guyver, Choji[/b]

[hr]

[b]Choji Akimichi

[blockquote]Still rolling around the tower in a confused muddle, Choji broke from his jutsu and kept himself well hidden behind the tower. The cavern was dark enough for him to hide in the shadows, and light enough for him to see what was going on, and by the looks of it, that crazy Monkey Sage was about to royally tear into the dragon.

[color=teal]"Aww man! Look what I did! I woke up that dragon and now those guys are toast! C'mon Choji! You've gotta help!"[/color] Choji, gathering an amazing amount of courage within a short amount of time, reached into his kunai pouch to pull out the three pills that his father had given him. Choji and the rest of the Akimichi clan knew that once one of the pills were ingested, they would increase the amount of chakra that could be used at the expense of the health of the one who ingests the pill. Only three, and which would he choose?[/blockquote]

[b]TAG: Guyver III, Monkey, Ashardalon[/b]

14. oppaizombie

Oct 1, 2006

He coughed up a bit of blood and grimaced. His shoulder ached and his left arm was pretty much useless for now and hung limp against his chest. McClane needed to re-locate it into the socket- and fast; for though the demon had ceased its hostilities, it would not let him take a respite for long.

McClane listened to the creature as it voiced the same sentiments he had previously thought upon. "I hear you, pal," John replied. Gritting the pain back that each word caused, but still forcing himself to speak. Speaking meant they weren't fighting. And so long as he didn't have to run, he could catch his breath. What was paramount, however, was getting his left arm back in working condition. Rising up he pressed his arm against the solid talon-like pillar. He ripped off the sleeve of his shirt and wadded it up in his mouth- he didn't need to go biting off his tongue.

With a deep breath he slammed the greater mass of his body against the pillar. The force pushed his left arm against the outer edges of his scapula, until it finally managed to pop back in. Pain upon pain shuddered through McClane's body, but instead of weakening him, as it would any other, it cleared his head; made things lucid. The wadded up shirt, all wet with saliva, rolled out of his mouth and his teeth clamped down hard like a vise. "Sonovabitch..." The words slowly drooled out of his mouth much like the shirt had, but he could flex his left hand, albeit slowly, so he was still in the game.

[i][b]Guyver III[/b][/i] - The Bastion of Unborn Souls: Soul Falls

The spirit shrouded arena had become very dangerous. The dragon had awoke promising brimstone and death. And, for reasons only the Vadrigar knew, another fighter had been summoned. Even with Agito's heightened awareness in the bio-booster armour, he could not ascertain who this newcomer was. Though obviously it was some sort of ape whom mimicked the mannerisms of men. His brooding was suddenly cut short as the G-unit's sensor orbs caught violent motion off to the left. Not one for theatrics, the unit simply moved its head slightly and let the spiked dragon's tail swing overhead. Indeed, things were becoming very hectic.

Fortunately the newcomer immediately attacked the dragon. Agito understood the sense of this tactic; though to be viewed as a lesser threat did slight his pride, he eventually pegged it as ignorance to the full potential of the Guyver. He noted the presence of the Ninja, back in his regular form, hiding off in the shadows of the tower. Wilfully, Agito utilized the Guyver's enchanced telelapthy and imposed a mental message into the boys head. "[i]Stay out of my way.[/i]"

With that sent, the Guyver approached the two mighty combatants. As he drew near his arms suddenly sprouted blades- extending from his forarms and elbows. The frequency sword upon his right arm was longer than the other three blades, hinting at Agito's preference of a right-handed kill. Up to now they battle had been pitched between two: the dragon, Ashardalon, and the monkey. However it was soon about to become a trio.

The Guyver manipulated its mass by use of its gravity gyro and with a powerful jump sent himself headlong into the fray. The nearest opponent was the monkey, so as he drew through the air he threw out his right arm, initiating a powerful spin that would add speed to the frequency sword's already deadly sharpness. His attack was a silent one but he did not expect to draw blood. Agito's aim was to only introduce his own power for he loathed being underestimated.

[b]Tag: Sun Wukong/Ptomley7, Choji/Ashardalon/Zedd-Vega[/b]

15. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Paul

Paul took the first hit poorly. It hit him in the temple, dazing him. He struggled with his knife hand, and an idea came to him.

With shocking speed, he dropped the knife to his free hand, but it fell to the ground. Paul fumed inwardly - sloppy.

With a sudden, lightning-quick move, he brought his free hand up, palm outward, and shot it into the now-four-armed man's face. The hit would connect with the nose, if Paul's movement was fast enough.

16. Ptolemy7

Mar 11, 2006
    IC: Monkey

"FOOL! YOU DARE INTRUDE UPON MY CHAMBERS? FOR SUCH AN OUTRAGE, YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO FEEL MY WRATH YOU SIMPLE APE!" roared the Dragon, swinging his tail up toward Monkey.
    The Great Sage summoned his somersault cloud in a shattered heartbeat, using his initial flip to dodge the tail blow, and soared down with a roar. Leveling his staff like a spear, Monkey let out a particularly pungent insult, the sort that sizzles the eardrums of those who are unfortunate enough to hear it (this particular one involved the dragon's parents, siblings, and distant relations). Then, having rocketed forward at a rate rivalling that of a hurricane, Monkey flipped off the cloud, spun, and flew toward the dragon's forehead like a javelin, gold-banded staff outstretched.

But as Monkey flew toward the Dragon, his heightened, almost animal senses, caught a whistling sound behind him. Without breaking momentum, Monkey snatched a bunch of fur from his hand, blew them from his callused palm, and roared, "Change!"
    In an instant, a dozen small monkeys exploded into existence, screaming in rage, falling toward the new attacker.

TAG: Ashardalon, Agito, Choji

OOC: Thanks for the info, Zedd. :)

17. oppaizombie

Oct 1, 2006
    Guyver III - The Bastion of Unborn Souls: Soul Falls

Guyver III reacted to the sudden barrage of fur and screams by articulatig his gravity gyro once more. His jump was already past its apex, but with the manipulated gravity the unit was able to gyrate; its sonic swords, portruding form its arms, creating a sort of whizzing circumference that would slice anything that approached.

Agito used the sensor orbs to keep a three dimensional picture of the fight in his head as he spun violently about. If either the dragon or monkey managed to break their own fight long enough to send harm his way, he would be better prepared to defend against it. For now, he focused on the monkey-spawn; though it was more his keeping the illusion he was focused on them. Agito felt fighting clones was beneath his ability, but for now he would keep up the pretense of being distracted.

Tag: Sun Wukong/Ptomley7, Choji/Ashardalon/Zedd-Vega

18. War_Hero

Nov 17, 2006

Hellboy watched the cop op his arm back into place. "I don't think any other cop would even be able to do that. Ill tell you what, you make the next move." Hellboy really hoped he wasnt going to have to kill this guy. This cop is the only human he has respected so much besides Liz and Dr. Broom. He then started to think of ways he could make the arena masters think that the cop was dead.

Marcus let go of the chainsaw trigger and made a dash for the openning and ran inside the ship. As he ran he knew Connor was going to fallow. He had to find the swith to close the hatch, where in the hell was it? This made marcus think of the time before he and his good buddy Dom had killed General Raam, when they had to disconnect train cars to get rid of a Berzerker. Marcus hoped he would find the swith very soon.

19. oppaizombie

Oct 1, 2006

John gave a lopsided grin which mirrored the lopsided way he stood. His left arm was still groaning in complaint of having recently been dislocated, and the dark plum colouring to his shoulder hinted at massive swelling; he just hoped it wouldn't start to puff up till after the fight as he needed both his arms to even keep his chances at winning afloat.

Despite his appearace this demon was rather courteous. Even giving John the next move. Besides shooting there wasn't much he could do for the moment, so he opted to take it casual like. Pulling out his pack of Reds, he flicked one into his mouth and lit it. The familiar taste of the tobacco soothed his frayed nerves and he exhaled into the dim arena. "Don't know if you smoke, but here." He tossed the pack, with the lighter stuffed inside, towards the demon. "Enjoy." With his back against the pillar he took another drag. He wasn't fronting any strength, but he had had enough of a breather to burst into motion again if the demon did anything threatening.

20. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: So much to catch up on. Curse you Zedd for pitting yourself against not one, but two detail-oriented players... [face_frustrated]

Ashardalon

The mighty dragon, observing only the Monkey at the time, failed to acknowledge the armored opponent down below. Some sort of paladin or blackguard with bladed armor. The dragon lord only noticed him when the spinning blade met one of his belly's scales. The scratch wasn't deep, but wasn't too shallow either. Just deep enough to gain Ashardalon's attention.

Then the damned simian insulted Ashardalon's relations, giving the dragon more cause to feast on the insane primate's entrails. Before he could act, smaller monkeys appeared from what Ashardalon considered the primates scruffy tufts of hair, and laughed boisterously. As one of the smaller monkey's neared, Ashardalon's mouth opened to snap it in twain, showing off his own physical power. As for the "fleas" exuded by the Monkey Sage, they posed no threat, or so Ashardalon thought.

Then, he caught wind of the other man, the Paladin he would call him, and turned his fiery eyes to face him. In response to the being distracted by pests spawned by the Monkey, Ashardalon brought a heavily muscled arm, one riddled with spikes, to backhand the foolish knight...

TAG: Ptolemy7, oppaizombie

OOC2: Not done...

Choji Akimichi

No time left! Choji looked to the pills in his hand and tossed them into his mouth. Though his father and his clan warned against it, considering the red pill was fatal to ingest alone, Choji Akimichi had ingested all three! The portly ninja, wracked with a short bout of pain, held his head as what appeared to be blue energy exploded all around him. Much like a rapid-weight-loss formula, the pills converted all of the young ninja's fat into chakra, giving him the strength of 100 Choji's!

The chakra energy didn't stop there, as it formed two pairs of brilliant butterfly wings on the back of the once fat ninja. Choji sighed a sigh of relief, turning his eyes upward in time to see a dozen or so monkeys and a giant hand about to level Choji's opponent. In a mighty blur, one that could've surprised that of Sun Wukong, the young shinobi had appeared between the giant hand of Ashardalon and Agito, catching it in the palm of his own hand. Choji's elbow faltered only slightly, but helf firm as the skinnier ninja eyed the dragon. "I woke you, dragon. Your fight..." Choji paused to add to the drama of the situation. "...is with me..."

The ninja turned back to Agito and smiled apologetically. "You said to stay out of your way, and you probably saw this coming, but I have to take responsibility for my own actions." Choji smiled again, hovering above the ground with the other three combatants. Surely the Vadrigar hadn't hoped the ninja would ingest his pills so early in the matches, as he would never get the chance to do so again...

[image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/91/ChojisChakraButterfly.JPG]

TAG: Ptolemy7, oppaizombie

OOC3: Now I'm done...

OOC4 EDIT: Sithspit! Forgot about Tien!

[b]Tien

[i]Quidditch Field: Hogwarts[/i][/b]

[blockquote]Tien took the hit directly, his head reeling back. This guy was tough, a lot tougher than many of the people he had faced in tournaments and in saving the universe. This man was probably somewhere near [b]Piccolo[/b]'s level in terms of hand-to-hand, and that worried Tien. That is, because Piccolo is much stronger than Tien.

Bringing his head back to the front, the shot from [b]Paul[/b] had caused Tien's nose to bleed only slightly. He'd been hit by fighters from other worlds before, and he was much more resilient and resourceful than a mere human, as Atreides could probably tell. Tien brought his tree arms forward again, two of which gripping for that errant

21. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    OOC: The knife's been dropped, just so you know.

IC Paul

Paul's other arm was now caught in the death grip of the man. He was hit again by the man's lone free fist, this time in the collarbone. The pain was excruciating, but he pulled through it, remembering the Litany.

Fear is the mind-killer...I will face my fear, and let it pass through me... he recited to himself. The only fear he had now was of another blow - death was far from his mind.

Paul steeled himself for the next attack, taking note of the knife's position on the ground. He jumped with as much force as he could msuter, bringing his feet against the other man's body, and pushed out, hard, harder than hard.

22. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: I know the knife is on the ground, but why release an arm that would be capable of a punch?

Tien

Quidditch Field: Hogwarts

The kick, landing square in the three-eyed man's chest, caused him to lose his grip with all three arms and staggered backward a few steps. He coughed violently a few times before seeing a familiar crimson spray that followed. "As if this hasn't happened before..." Tien thought, his face clenched in pain as two of the four arms held his chest. The other two arms ground themselves into fists as their index fingers extended. The two other arms followed after wiping the blood from his chin on his forearm.

"Dodon Ray!" Tien fired four rays, one from each index finger, attempting to catch the man in yet another trap if successful. Should he miss, many of the wizards buzzing about may just be struck from their brooms and meet an untimely end on the Quidditch Field.

TAG: Paul Atreides

OOC2: I'm enjoying this fight very much. Very interesting.

23. Ptolemy7

Mar 11, 2006
    IC: Monkey

The monkeys fell, battering at the new opponent with all the ferocity of their bestial instincts. Right, left, center, but, surprisingly, the man was just too fast. Their shrieks turned to squeals of dismay as they were hacked in two. The dragon claimed another, lunging forward to bite at it. This caused Monkey to miss his target entirely, shooting over the dragon?s head. He chanced a look backward.
    His other assailant was the armored human with the swords! What was his problem? Hadn't Monkey quite decently offered to kill him if he'd just wait in line? He should count it an honor to be so recognized...by...
    And then, finally, the Great Sage put two and two together, as the other man, the chubby one (mmm, tasty) appeared, challenging the dragon himself. Hmm, so these too were followers of the way.
    Monkey bit his lip, scratching his furry head. He would have to be very fast, very agile, very deadly. He grinned. This was going to be the most fun he'd had in centuries. For the first time since his rebellion against Heaven, Monkey could really go to town. He?d start off with something subtle, though?test the waters.

With a flash/bang impressive enough to surprise even the most hardened opponent (it rather plagiarized the Imperial fireworks displays), the somersault cloud completely covered Monkey in mist, before shooting off toward the battle, in the general direction of the armored foe, as the remaining monkeys swarmed the dragon. It was another bold, frontal attack.
    Or rather, it would have been, but the cunning Sun Wukong was not making it. Clever Monkey was at present...well, nowhere to be found. But there just so happened to be an extra little monkey diving for the dragon.

TAG: Ashardalon, Agito, Choji

[b]IC: Highlander[/b]

Connor saw Marcus dash up into the ship. The Highlander's eyes narrowed. Did the other man know how to pilot the thing? How devilish. Connor turned, cleared the distance to the door in a single bound...too late. The door was closing before him! Desperately, the Highlander grabbed for it, and before the thought could reach his brain that this might not be such a great idea, the fingers of his left hand were trapped in the swiftly closing door with an ominous thud/crunch. Connor stared at his trapped hand for a moment in consternation, then threw back his head and bellowed in pain. While the Quickening saved him from harm, he could feel pain, oh yes, most?ouch?definitely?ow! Ah! Argh! He had to do something fast?as in turbo. With his fingers still agonizingly stuck in the door, Connor turned, eyes watering, and rammed his blade as deep into the underbelly of the craft as he could. There was a flash of sparks, and Connor?s heart beat a bit faster. He seemed to have found a vital area...with a groan, he leaned as far as he could, and ripped apart every bit of the engines he could reach with frantic speed.
    ?Marcus!? the Highlander roared (it would have been impressive, had his voice not been quite so choked up). ?Coom outta there, or this thing will no move an inch! Not a &*@$ing inch!?

[b]TAG: Marcus[/b]

24. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Paul Muad'Dib

Paul saw the man cough up blood, and clench his fists, but the next attack was unexpected - four of those blasts, flying directly at him. Paul jumped up, his training bringing him higher than normal. He rolled in midair, dodging two blasts - the third tore a hole in his cloak, and the fourth grazed his cheek - he felt pain, a burn most likely.

But it was enough to knock Paul to the ground. The energy in that blast! How does he do it?

Paul saw his knife a few feet in front of him, shimmering slightly in the grass. He drew his maula pistol, and levelled it carefully at his opponent's head. Three shots - he was running low.

Paul was on his feet in an instant, diving to the knife, and grabbing it, rolling upon contact with the ground, and continuing on, two more shots from his pistol - he was going to end this, now.

25. War_Hero

Nov 17, 2006

Hellboy stood there aiting for the cop to make a move. The cop had tossed him a pack of cigarettes. He mainly preferred cigars, but what the hell. "Thanks I guess, I mainly smoke cigars, but this will satisfy my needs for now." Hellboy then openned up the pack of cigarettes that had a lighter in it, then lit one up and tossed the pack back to the cop. He then had a sudden thought, in what part of the universe were they. "Hey cop, what part of the universe do you think we're at? Those arena masters seem pretty powerful if they can transport us in a flash of light."

marcus had found the switch. Connor jump for the opening and didnt wuite make it, which was good, but then he heard slicing at the engines of this ship. Connor said the ship wasnt going to move an inch unless he got out of there. So marcus reopenned the hatch and walked out of the ship. "Alright Connor, im out. You wanna finish this or what?" Marcus thought he could win, Connor only had a sword but he was fast. Marcus had to figure out a way to imobilize this guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.