main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark The ArkanSith Cantina: The official social thread

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by hyperspace_police, Oct 25, 2005.

1. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    The R2 mailboxes are in the following locations:

1. At the airport outside the Delta terminal... Beside the doors and by the return cart rental cage thingy...

2. Outside the emergency exit at Children's hospital...

As far as hanging out at events... There's no need to have a costume or be a costumer to come to an event or hang out with us..

As a matter of fact... we often need someone to take some pics or be a spotter for the folks who can't see in their costumes because of helmets, masks, etc..

Looking forward to meeting you sometime.

2. Lavenderrose73

Lavenderrose73 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 2, 2005
    Cute picture! Anyway, anything going on besides the Searcy Library thing I can't go to because of class? I looked for events, but couldn't find anything that hadn't already come to pass. Anyway, how was C IV?

@};-

3. ForceConduit

ForceConduit Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2004
    Hey everybody!! Whoah I hear crickets ...Did Obi go on a drunk killing spree again? Anywho, I just saw the First pic of Harrison as Ol' Indy!! Check it out here!!!

http://www.theforce.net/image_popup/image_popup_global.asp?image=http://www.collectinghq.com/im/0009929.jpg

Peace, War Later,

ForceConduit [face_dancing] [:D] [face_coffee]

4. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    No... Obi-Wan did not go on a limb removing spree...

It's just summer and people are gone on vacations... Or not home...
    Or having problems with their internet...

Or they just don't care anymore...

Who knows...

But, drinks are on the house for me getting a new vehicle and having
    to suffer a week of the ex-in-laws to get it...

5. Lavenderrose73

Lavenderrose73 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 2, 2005
    One chamomile tea with a triple shot of valium, please!! The stuff we went over in World Literature class was far from settling, and cannot be put behind me soon enough. So anyway, I hope everyone is doing ok. On the bright side, I only have 3 class days left of World Lit, including the day of the final. After a week from Thursday, it will all be over with, and then I'll only have biology left...until August 4, which is the day of my final. Then 2 days later, the 6th, I'll be waving "sianora" (sp?) from 35,000 feet high. Do know that while I'll miss the heat like a hole in the head, I'll certainly miss all of you... including you, Dodge. No hard feelings about last year. Goodbyes will be the only sucky thing about leaving and going back to California, but God willing, I'll finally be able to pursue the acting career I want so very much. With my major in Theatre come September at Sacramento State, who knows? Till later...

@};-

6. Shadowscout04

Shadowscout04 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2004
    OK. Since no one else seems to be posting anything I will. First off Congratulations goes out to Denise and James on the birth of their daughter. Where's the pics? Next, Welcome home to Mack, I know his family is glad he's back and so are we also a big THANK YOU to Mack for serving our country. Anyway let's see if we can get a bit of traffic on here even though I know everyone is very busy.

ShadowScout out

7. NELFD123

NELFD123 Jedi Youngling

Feb 13, 2007
    Holy Moly, this site does still work! I agree, congrats to all and thanks for serving our country :)

8. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Traffic it is....

Baby girl got here Wednesday morning around 3:30 am or so....

And I hope I get this right... 6lbs and 2oz
    Name: Allana Celeste (sp?)

Mom and baby are home and doing fine...

And welcome back Mack.

I'm finally off the drugs and able to get out of the house again...

So...

With that. I shall update the boards.

9. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Congratulations, Denise and James! [:D] And welcome to baby Allana. @};-

10. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    Congratulations D and Ramon! Cool name.

Welcome back Mack.

Glad the boards are seeing some more traffic.

11. solo71

solo71 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2007
    What's up, Hyperspace. Nice to hear from you again.

12. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Mack said thank you, and thank you from the rest of us as well. :) It was a long 5 1/2 months, but we got through it. And it was all due to the people in this group, too. We couldn't have done it without ya'll. THANK YOU!

13. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    You know we love to help...

Well, at least I do....

Sometimes...

Just keep picturing ForceConduit in the pig suit "dancing" on Nyborg's small sofa!!!

14. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    LOL! Oh, I forgot to say: CONGRATULATIONS James and Denise!

15. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Somebody keep an eye on the bar this weekend for me since I'll be in Atlanta at Dragon Con...

Maybe we can get a group together and go next year????

16. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Well, I'd like to say I'm planning on it, but I've been saying that since the last time I went in 04. :(

17. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Yeah Id like to say it too. But we are planning on Washington DC next year plus start construction on the theatre at the house. Well there goes an extra $15-$20,000. Oh well you cant take it with you. SO BUY STAR WARS STUFF,OR STUFF FOR STAR WARS STUFF. LIKE MUSEUMS AND THEATRES.

18. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    I did DC this year. Go early in the summer (May or June) There's a lot of walking around the mall...

You want to go when it's cooler. Trust me.

Hi to everyone from Atlanta...

There is some really freaky stuff out here.

I'm going to give the Gamorrean a test run while I'm here. Wish me luck.

Later

HP

19. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Good Luck!!!

20. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    OMG. That freaking Gamorrean costume is the hottest thing I've ever worn...

It's totally nasty when your gloves pool up with sweat... But, that is the most I've ever been photographed in my life...

I'm not going to be in the group photo with the 501st cause I'm not going to walk that many blocks in that thing (they're taking the photo at the parade staging area...) and I don't want to mess the feet up wearing it on asphalt...

But, it's a great costume.

I miss you guys!.. It's raining here.

I've seen Vader312 (Jer) and a bunch of folks I met at C4...

Hope it's raining there at home. See you guys soon.

Bacon... (ironically I'm now wearing a "pig" suit...

21. solo71

solo71 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2007
    I am dying to se the Gamorean. Pictures, please, when you get back.

22. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Ok... Somebody (Nyborg... wink wink nudge nudge) has got to help me figure out something to do with the arms on my "piggy"

It's worse then wearing my armor... It's not that it's bad. It's just they keep slipping.

And I wonder what housekeeping thinks about all the stuffing all over the room. I'm just shoving it in there for now.

We talked about doing a suit, but that would make the latex parts too hard to get on... I think it's going to just be one of those
    things that takes a bit of time to get into and I'll just stuff it each time...

Who knows. It's been a great dry run with the costume... And I don't have a pic of it yet on my camera... But there's lots of other
    people who do...

I can't get 2 feet without flash burn in my eyes... (and it's not like a helmet where you've got dark lenses)

Wish you guys were here.... (those of you who almost came with me... wait til' you see the fem vader S & M chick?)

Later

HP

23. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Okay, so where are the pics of the new baby, huh? Any word on how the new parents are?

24. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    HMMMMM sounds pretty bad I think its time to give up the piggy already.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
    Oh well you know what I mean.

25. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    You know you're only saying that because you want my "Bacon"...

But, seriously... It's fun wearing something like that for a change...

I met a 501st sandtrooper who decided to stand with me cause I was getting more photos than he was
    just being another trooper in the masses... It was a lot of fun.

I'm wearing the piggy at the Chili's thing next week.

You know that she'll probably wind up "living" at your house anyway... I don't have anywhere to store her.

Yes, she's a she. Did you realize that Gammoreans have a matriarchal society... and since I'm like going to be the
    only girl Piggy in the 501st... Does that make me their leader by default? Must look into this one...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You'll never take my piggy...

Luv ya....