main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark The ArkanSith Cantina: The official social thread

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by hyperspace_police, Oct 25, 2005.

1. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Wow... Well, at least it was good Nerf steak...

And congrats to otisdodge on having the 1500th post in the Cantina...

Nice to see you around here... On here... Whatever...

2. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    And to top it all off: The doggy-bag didn't make it into the fridge last night, so I don't even get to enjoy the leftovers.

1500 posts. Cool.

3. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Chewie stole them...

Need to think up a GFFA version of Pepto... Something all space soundy...

And by the way... Galactic Police get free drinks here in the Cantina...:D

4. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    I'd prob be CSF, like Skirata's buddy or Ben's non-Sith mentor...

5. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    So, since you're Hyperspace Police, do you mostly do traffic interdiction? ...or are you like the AHP and your main focus is commercial transportation?

"Hey, even I get boarded sometimes!"

6. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    I've already had too much cold Blue Murglak today, but I'm ready for another one-- potty training plus babysitting nieces.

If I was a different sort of person I might be ready for a Pan-galactic Gargle Blaster.

7. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Virgin Pan-Galactic Gargleblaster????

8. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Well, one thing's for sure: I've had too many Blue Murglaks today! Ugh! Holy heartburn, Batman!

9. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    I was thinking of parking my ship next door and opening a grill on board. It'll be called Bossk's Bounty aboard The Hound's Tooth.. We'll specialize in Gammorrean Sausage, Panini with Country-Cured Gammorrean and Roast, Suckling Gammorrean--so tender you can cut it with a Gafi Stick!

10. CDF_Vagabond

CDF_Vagabond Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 2008
    Well I get to have some fun putting some armor together, while I was doing searching for my Master Chief outfit to finish it I also did some searching for Clone Trooper armor and was able to find some for my younger brother. Now for the fun part of triming and building it for him, it's been paid for but currently I am just waiting for it to arrive to start assembling and I am hoping that someone here with CLone armor experience would be able to help me with putting it together. If someone here can help my email is Cylonproject2000@Yahoo.com and my number is 501-977-0393 here is the auction that I got if you want to see what the armor looks like. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140376054226&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

11. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Dang, I didn't even get an LOL out of my bacon jokes?

How's everyone's "snow" day goin? I'm wondering how bad the roads are gonna be when I have to go to work. We don't get inclement weather days.

Bring on the Hot Chocolate! I'll have hazelnut and chili in mine.

Is it time for a membership drive? How do we attract new members without bringing in the weirdos?

12. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Please note: CDF Vagabond Please do not post links to items on sale on these boards. We try to avoid that sort of thing. Also, I wouldn't put my personal information out on the internet and just so you know, we are NOT a costuming group. We are a fan group that sometimes costumes. So, that sort of request is probably not going to get any response seeing as none of us know you or have met you or have nor have you participated in any "event' we've done (in or out of costume) so just coming on and asking for help. Some people around here don't always respond to those sort of posts. Just trying to let you know.

Back to normal stuff:

Well, if you open up a shop selling that much pork... I think some of our clientele might not take to well to that. But, the aroma of bacon would be so thick that it could keep away criminals... You know, that much "bacon" in one place... ha ha ha

13. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Thank the maker for snow chains on rear-wheel-drive CSF speeders!

14. CDF_Vagabond

CDF_Vagabond Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 2008
    Actually Hyperspace, You know me as well as a few of the members. I helped out with Professor Bowl a few years back when we did a fundraiser I think it was for BB/BS which I sold one of my old toys to a member which was a Dewback and Sandtrooper. Also I met you last year at All-Con when I was working as one of the volunteers. Sorry I did not know about the rule involving links if so I would not have posted it or my personal information for that matter. I'll also be at All-Con again this year teaching the Pepakura Design class.

15. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    I'm still not putting a finger on who you are?... Sorry, have you been on here before? I meet a lot of people at All Con... esp volunteers. Most everyone who does Bowling for Kids is on these boards? But, I can't find you that far back? Feel free to PM me or something because I'm not sure who you are... And if I've met you... Sorry I don't remember you... I pretty much know a face for each user name on here but I'm having a mental block or something.

And yes... we should be thankful for snow chains... Very thankful...

You'd think we were on Hoth or something...

16. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Vag, there's not that many people who've been to those events that I don't know. Why are you being so vague?

Edit: Vag==>vague. LMHO.

17. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Well, the commute into the Cantina today was crazy slick... but once I got to the regular "space lanes" it cleared right up and it was smooth sailing.

Thought I'd need a Taun-Taun to get down those hills though. I guess thats the price you pay for living on the outer edges of civilization...

And this Hoth weather can go back where in came from any day now... Seriously.

Warm Jawa Juice on the house...

18. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    "...and I thought they smelled bad on the outside!"

19. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Elvis H Presley! It's late!

Last call!

20. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    But if you just got done with your shift... Does that make it late or early?

21. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    I got done at eleven, worked out, went to Baseline Walmart and then Bowman. I still had to wind down n have ice cream. 8^D

22. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Well, you were quite the busy fellow... You go.

Blue milk on the house...

23. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Can we make it a Blue Murglak instead? I'm draggin'.

24. locokarma

locokarma Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 23, 2005
    Oya, vod!

25. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Kandosii, ner vod.