Ark The ArkanSith Cantina: The official social thread

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by hyperspace_police, Oct 25, 2005.

1. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    [face_dancing] Good Afternoon Everybody!!![face_dancing]

Hope that everyone has had a great day.

I'm verry hopped up on the [face_coffee] today....

Darn Starbucks, and now there's two of them in town. Three if you count the one inside Target.

I'm trying to figure out how Conway got two Starbucks, but North Little Rock just has the one in the book store????

Oh well.

Hope everyone is doing well...Gotta get to work.

Later
    [face_pig]
  2. Count_Santa Jedi Padawan

Cheers everyone. I'll take a virgin eggnog--that's mixed with milk instead of rum, in case you're wondering. It is too thick and sticks in your throat if you don't cut it with something.

Where did Raymond end up, Bacon? Did you scatter him today? How come you've got him and not his mum?
  3. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I didn't get much of the scattering done...
    His mom gave him to me cause it was one of his last wishes...

We were very close.

Anyways, Hows the job going?

Anyone else fixing to be in Finals blah....
  4. Count_Santa Jedi Padawan

Work is good.
    Have to gloat that I don't have finals! :D
  5. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    :_| Finals!:_|

And final papers...[face_skull]
  6. Lavenderrose73 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm trying to figure out how Conway got two Starbucks, but North Little Rock just has the one in the book store???? ...

Don't forget the one in Little Rock on Chenal just accross the little street from the Embassy Suites (still on your left) right next to that Japanese restaurant, and isn't there still one way down on Cantrell?

Anyone else fixing to be in Finals blah....

Oh yeah! Saturday I'll probably be dragging flash cards around like a blinkin' security blanket!!!

See ya 'round!

Lavenderrose73 @};-
  7. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Little Rock has a free standing Star Bucks...
    North Little Rock does not...

But, Conway gets two free standing StarBucks with drive through....and, we also have a Dairy Queen....

Finals, I don't mind so much, and most of the time I like to write papers...

Good night everyone.
  8. Lavenderrose73 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Finals, I don't mind so much...

Go to town, Police. I'm glad one of us isn't allergic to that crapola.

Anyone else who has difficulty understanding that stupid textbook (if you're not ahead of me on this already), I've just put "Northern Securities Case" in my homepage search engine (one of the things covered in history) and found some stuff I can actually understand without spending half an hour trying to process one single paragraph. After that D I got on my last test I'm cracking down on this stuff, and I'm actually hopeful of recovering my overall history grade (along with the extra credit assignment I just turned in this evening). Let's hope my internet research on half-understood lectures and notes will help.

Jaira, if you aren't already doing this, you might want to give it a shot.

Lavenderrose73 @};-
  9. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Lavendar,
    Are you having troubles with History?
    One of my Maters Degrees is in Histroy, and it's what I'm working on a doctorate in.

If you need any help, let me know. I'm pretty bogged down this time of year, but I might help a little.

Good Morning Everybody!!!

Cantina is now open...[face_coffee] [face_coffee] [face_coffee] , full throttle, Mt. Dew,
    Jolt Cola, heck perhaps even Vivarin...(now theres something I haven't touched since Freshmen year)

Anywho...Hope everybody has a great day!!!
  10. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Takes a dew and sits at a table, eyes slightly glazed over

Blast insomnia...maybe I need to get back into schooling, perhaps that'd bogg me brain enough to be able to sleep. [face_laugh]
  11. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    [face_coffee] [face_coffee] [face_coffee] [face_coffee] [face_coffee] [face_coffee] [face_coffee] [face_coffee]

Enuff Said!!!!

[face_coffee] [face_coffee] [face_coffee] [face_coffee] [face_coffee] [face_coffee] [face_coffee] [face_coffee]

Blasted finals. Blasted popcorn sales. Blasted space derby.

All hail the glorious [face_coffee]
    nectar of the Gods it is...

Sorry bout that folks.

Had a momentary brain fuzzy and went all wonky.

Hope everybody had a great day!!

Happy Hour...Drinks are on the house...
  12. Lavenderrose73 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm kinda scared of caffeine right now, after that sleepless Monday night! Just hand me a Lemon Chamomile tea; that stuff had me feeling pretty decent in Psych class today.

Doggone, Police. That post reminds me, I need to get back into those notes and keep studying. My problem is remembering the stuff in my lecture notes long enough to take that test. I'm sure you have your hands full already, and who knows what I look like, saying I'm more worried about getting to Toy Hill Saturday than how I'll manage to recover my history grade. At least I have my notes to go over. We're going to be tested on The Farmers Movement and The Progressive Era. I told Mr. Polston that I'd hoped 4 pages of notes was sufficient information for the next test. He said he's pretty sure it shouls be, or something to that effect. Till later; I'm at a cafe on base and they're fixing to close and kick me out so I'll carry on now.

See ya.

Lavenderrose73 @};-
  13. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm not afraid. Pour the [face_coffee] on!! I've had one pot in an hour!! Woohoooooooo!!!8-}
  14. Lavenderrose73 Jedi Knight

star 3
    not afraid. Pour the on!! I've had one pot in an hour!! Woohoooooooo!!! ...

Yeah, Jaira; you can have mine too. For now I'll play it safe with the chamomile...Bartender????

Ok, y'all. Here's what I'll do. I'll work on my notes and if I see that maple leaf drop I'll know to check the message board again (I have Incredimail Premium, so I know when I get an email from Force.net).

Standing by...

Lavenderrose @};-
  15. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    [face_coffee] [face_coffee] [face_coffee]

Good Morning ArkanSith!!!!!!!!!!!

[face_coffee] [face_coffee] [face_coffee]

Everybody have a great day!!!
  16. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    Morning Bacon. Mmm. Bacon. I'll have two. I'm starvin'.
  17. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_sick] Bacon, I think you gave me eggnog...[face_sick]

Coffee please![face_coffee] [face_dancing]
  18. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Kynstar!!! I know you're online, I can see you:-B . Come play over at Jello...I'll buy you a Dew.
  19. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ohhh all right ;) you suckered me in! :D I'm there now! [face_mischief] "This is where the fun begins."
  20. Lavenderrose73 Jedi Knight

star 3
    [face_sick] Bacon, I think you gave me eggnog... [face_sick]

LOL; Hey Jaira, don't throw away that eggnog just yet. I'll take it ;)

Oh boy, does tomorrow look hazy to me! Kynstar, hope Duncan feels better. Anyway, I have Celebrate Recovery tonight from 7-9:30+, but other than those hours, I'll keep my eyes out for posts.

Lavenderrose73 @};-
  21. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    So, who will be at the doo-hickey tomorrow? Tomorrow eveing??

I know there's a list on the other thing?

So, anyway, everybody who's going to Toy...See you, maybe??? Hoping to make it late...

And Jacobs....Hoping to get there. Don't know yet how? Dad might have my truck apart, I have to have new Stabilizer struts, since I got run off the Interstate the other day...

I'll be there....

See everybody tomorrow...
  22. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    I gotta tell you guys, I'm getting a little disheartened with all the talk of people not going to Jacob's tomorrow.:(
    *Takes back all the drinks I've bought*

Just kidding, hope EVERYONE can make it!!! C'mon, guys! It's the holidays! Would you rather be with your in-laws? (or mine?)...:D
  23. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I'm making it to Jacob's.

Just not sure how.

I'll get my new Mamma, Wilma to bring me if I have to.

Or perhaps I could use one of my Grandma's motorcycles......

See everybody tomorrow...
  24. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_dancing] See, now, I would offer you a ride, but like I told Lavender, I will probably be hitching one myself...With Newbies!!!
  25. Lavenderrose73 Jedi Knight

star 3
    ...downs her chamomile, crosses her fingers, and hopes for the best.

@};-