Ark The ArkanSith Cantina: The official social thread

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by hyperspace_police, Oct 25, 2005.

1. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Bacon!!![face_tired] Make it a triple.[face_coffee] [face_coffee] [face_coffee]

Thanks! Oh, and everyone can have their drinks back now.:)

Too much caffeine makes me emotional...
  2. Kynstar Jedi Knight

star 5
    I'm with my pup who's sick, but I'm gonna try to make it to Jacob's tonight if possible...though since it is after dark I will not be able to drive, so gonna attempt to hitch a ride. Gary mentioned he might be able to since James is working.

I'll be bringing the chips and gary mentioned something about a desert...
  3. Lavenderrose73 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Too much caffeine makes me emotional...

Too much won't let me sleep.

@};-
  4. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    *Holds a Dew in front of Kynstar's nose*

Pleeease come if at all possible!!! I want you to meet the newbies...And, hey ya'll Lavender still needs a ride if anyone has room...
  5. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_tired] Don't even wanna know how late you all were up last night...I-)
  6. Kynstar Jedi Knight

star 5
    0100 but for other reasons ;)
  7. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    Um...Does it have to do with the Count? Never mind, I don't think I want to know...[face_whistling]
  8. Kynstar Jedi Knight

star 5
    LOL! [face_laugh] Nah didn't get that lucky unfortunately ;)

Juz watched Love Actually the two boys hadn't seen it yet. I had forgotten that the movie was over 2 hours in length!
  9. Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Hey if you where up till 1:00 you should have stayed at Jacob's we left around 1:30.
    I would like to thank everyone for coming the other day to Toys for Tots (Toy Hill) and to Jacob's. We had a blast both places and meet new members and actually had a meeeting that accomplished somthing.
    For those who wasnt there or didnt hear me say, we all should give Sharon (Jaira) a big round of applause. During Toy Hill she went in and spoke with Bob Robins, who interveiwed her and annouced it on the air that we where there. (hey barkeep the little lady over (Jaira) put her drinks on my tab for the week)
  10. Kynstar Jedi Knight

star 5
    If James had a key to the apartment I would have stayed longer, but he was there and couldn't get in. So we had to leave.

=D= Way to go Jaira!
  11. hyperspace_police Jedi Master

star 4
    Congratulations Jaria

Free [face_coffee] for you all week....(and since it's the end of the semester, you're goanna need it...)

Hello all who were at the meeting.

The minutes and decisions of the meeting will be up sometime today...Look at the Meeting thread later (and it may be really later) because there will be IMPORTANT information there.

Good Morning everyone...
    (at this point I think that I would pay somebody to sit in my last week of classes for me, who wants to make an easy $100 a day??? Just kidding, well, if I could get away with it, I would...)

SO [face_coffee] [face_coffee] [face_coffee] everywhere [face_coffee] cause I was up late working on my dissertation and well, it's just really cold outside...
    We also have Mt Dew and Full Throttle and many other "pick me up" beverages available.

And, friendly Storm Trooper, I'll put her drinks on your tab, and remember yours are always free, It's good to have an authority figure with a big gun in your cantina...

Have a great day everybody!!!
  12. Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I see according to our calander there is a birthday girl in the house. This being the case I just extended my free drink tab offer another week and also buying drinks for everyone today.
    [face_clown] [:D] so HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARON
  13. Kynstar Jedi Knight

star 5
    Happy B'day!! Hope it goes well!! [:D]
  14. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_blush] Thank you and thank you!!! Free coffe for two weeks, wow!! That'll be enough to get me through finals...Thanks, Henry! Have a good day everybody (what's left of it)!!
  15. otisdodge Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Happy Birthday Jaira! How old did you say? 27? I loved being 27. I'm not that Jazzed about 30. Although, all-in-all it has been a good year--I shouldn't knock it--it has been a hard road, but I like where I am at today.

How was your last year? (this question doesn't have to just be for Sharon--sounds like an interesting discussion topic).

...and put a third weeks drinks for Sharon on me.
  16. Jaira Jedi Master

star 4
    Woohoo! More free drinks!!!
    Well, Jacob, this last year has been a little crazy, starting out with a cancer scare that lasted about eight months and just got cleared up a few months ago. Highlights: C3, ROTS (of course!), and finding you guys (cue the 'ahs' and sappy music). Overall, it's been pretty good! This next year should be great, got a five-year anniversary coming up, hopefully a graduation at the end of this university tunnel, and probably a new kid if all goes well. Anybody else?
  17. hyperspace_police Jedi Master

star 4
    First off, Happy Birthday Jaria[face_dancing] Lets party till the [face_cow] 's come home...

Well, if I was going to go into my year....Geeze, I don't know...You know I've heard the Star Wars in 30 seconds, so I am going to do my year in 30 seconds...

Son had heart surgery, alomst died...Excitement about C3, but alas, unable to go (should have listened to whoever it was that said the Sith leave the sick behind...Had a daughter, beautiful Emily, lost a daughter to a heart condition...Met all of you at Midnight premiere...(best thing that could have happened)...Made some of the best friends I've ever had...Diagnosed with cancer (again)... Bad home situation...Decided to leave situation...Seperation...Divorce...custody battle...Surgery Surgery...Surgery...Too many deaths of those very close to me to mention...But, I have two beautiful, healthy children, great friends, and a new "adopted mom." So, while it looks like a bad year, I am just glad to be coming out of it as well as I am.
    I have a hard year in front of me, but, I know that my friends will always be there when I need them....

You guys are great! Here's to next year....
    (All I have to do is get through next weeks surgery...)

I love all of you like family...

Cue the sappy mush music....hee hee hee

Drinks are on the house...
    Happy Holidays

18. Lavenderrose73 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Hey Jaira I didn't know, Happy Birthday! And thank you, Nyborg for bringing that up.

This year for me has been a bit eventful: 1. Celebration III (and meeting Kynstar out there :)), 2. the long awaited Revenge of the Sith, 3. registering for school via the G.I. Bill, 4. quitting my job (due to the Little Rock drivers I trust like Jack the Ripper on a killing spree) and switching from half time student to full time, 5. taking in someone I thought was a friend until mid-Sept. when she was forced by my manager to leave (Thank goodness [face_praying]; she really had me unsettled!), 6. oh, I sure as heck can't forget: the births of my niece Hannah and my nephew Joseph [:D], not to mention 7. meeting you guys at the Halloween/Release party and being invited to join y'all. 8 has yet to pass: a wonderful Christmas and New Years holiday in California to meet the 2 new additions to the family, then whatever happens in January, since my own birthday is the beginning of February.

There you have it. I wish the best year for all of you, and a better year for those who've had it difficult. Otisdodge, I sympathize with your lack of enthusiasm for 30. I wasn't in a rush for that either (don't ask why: there was someone I wanted to stay in my 20's with...[face_love]). But I figured, since we have to, we may as well make the best of it.

Lavenderrose73 @};-
  19. hyperspace_police Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_coffee] [face_coffee] [face_coffee] [face_coffee] [face_dancing] [face_coffee] [face_coffee] [face_coffee]

Anyone sense a recurring theme here???

Must....have....caffine....Heck with quitting caffine...

Have a great day everyone. PS: I have a new sock, when I use it, free drinks to whoever can figure it out first.
  20. Kynstar Jedi Knight

star 5
    Mt Dew please! Make it an extra dose... rough morn...

About your sock... [face_mischief] I know what it is! [face_whistling]
  21. darth_bacon Jedi Youngling

Good morning!!!

Bring on the caff...

And just where the heck did my Storm Trooper/ bouncer man go????

TK 9468, why aren't you on you're bar stool...
    TK 9468, why don't you copy????

OK, Thats not working...
    Let's try this one....FREE BEER!!!!!!
  22. Jacen_Solo14 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    *Enters Catina and ignores bouncer*

*Approaches bartender*

I'll take a ruby bleis
  23. hyperspace_police Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome JacenSolo14,
    Do we know you or are you a new person.

Welcome either way, glad to have you.

Later
    Bacon
  24. Lavenderrose73 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Anyone sense a recurring theme here???

Must....have....caffine....Heck with quitting caffine...

Well, compliments of that sleepless Monday night last week, I'm one week sober. But don't count on two. Heaven knows what I'll be drinking Friday morning while I'm waiting for my ride ;)

PS: I have a new sock, when I use it, free drinks to whoever can figure it out first.

Darth_bacon? Hyperspace_police's sock Pinky? Cute, Police; really cute! [face_laugh]

Lavenderrose73 @};-
  25. Lavenderrose73 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    ...ok, forget the sober thing. I ordered an almond latte today, as long as I was picking up a package from Mailboxes Etc. anyway, and I forgot to order the doggone thing decaf. And that's if the "Comfort and Joy" tea I've been enjoying this week doesn't have any caffeine. Dang me, dang me, they oughtta get a rope and hang me...

Lavenderrose73 @};-