The ArkanSith movie thread: Next Up: Prince Caspian: May 16th @ the Rave. See below...

Discussion in 'Arkansas' started by hyperspace_police, Nov 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I am probably leaving for Memphis on Sat morning, so I would probably be up for Da Vinci this Friday night. What showing are we going to?
  2. Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Master

star 3
    One of my friends won tickets to the showing tomorrow night so I get to go tomorrow, its suppose to be like a VIP kinda deal. Im really pumped to see Da Vinci because it is also a great book.
  3. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Right now it only shows a showing at 7:15 which I can't make and the next listed is 10:30.

But, that might change on Friday morning. I would think they would show DaVinci on more than one
    screen.?.

I'll call you tomorrow or Friday morning when I know the time.

4. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    As of this afternoon

According to the Rave...there is a showing of X Men at midnight BUT it is only by tickets being
    given out through radio and such. There are not tickets on sale for a midnight showing as of right now.

Some of us might catch a matinee, but will probably just wait and see it in Memphis.

Thread will be updated when there are more specifics.

5. Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Master

star 3
    Yeah they did that with Star Wars if I remember correctly, like the day before or the day of the movie coming out they listed all the other times...all 25 of them.

I cant do anything past 9 at Rave do to their stupid rule so if you guys go to the late showing Ill catch you later
  6. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    OK DaVinci Code:

Either 8:50 or 9:20.

Chime in with a preference.

See you there!

X-Men Update
    They will start selling midnight tickets for X Men tomorrow (today)
    So I guess I do have a reason to go to the Rave tomorrow morning and hang out for old times sake.

If you're interested in this one. Post it here:
    Right now the X-Men list is as follows
    Adakar
    Ramon
    Kynstar
    me
    ForceConduit.

Anyone else???
  7. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    I just purchased my X-Men tickets online! :D

Why so late for Da Vinci?

Why not 7:15 or 8:05?
  8. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Some of us work late on Fridays...

But, should be able to pull off a 805

See you there.
  9. Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Master

star 3
    I might do X-men....

Saw Da Vinci Code tonight at Rave, I wont ruin anything for anyone, but it was good.
  10. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    OK. Thursday night, Midnight, the Rave.

Right now I know that
    dodge, conduit, kynstar, ramon, adakar + 2 others and myself.

Anyone else?

If you want us to try and save you a seat, let me know you're coming and we'll do our
    best.

See ya there

(Oooh, a midnight line party...my favorite thing...)
  11. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for letting us know ahead of time![face_not_talking]

Do you think this is going to be as bad as a SW premiere?
    When are we starting to queue?
  12. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I have no idea about the que for an X-Men movie.

Harry Potter didn't start lining up until later in the afternoon...

But, you know me...I'm game for getting in line early. It's just somebody will
    have to take my place around 5 or 6 so I can get a little bit of work done.

(but, by then, Kynstar will be off of work.)

I don't think there will be a need to que before 5 or 6 or even 7...but, as soon as I say that...
    200 people will show up at 8 am....

So, I say we check on it during the day and then decide what to do.

I may have to pick the kids up from school in which case it'll be 4 before I can get out there.

Don't know anything for sure yet.

13. Lavenderrose73 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Y'all have fun. I'm too strained to even buy my Ecology textbook till June 1st (thank heavens Mrs. Wilson isn't bugged about it), so I sure don't want to press my luck with movies I can take or leave (I'm blessed to make it to the campout this weekend). Maybe next month. Doggone, "Over the Hedge" really looks fun to watch! :_|

Lavenderrose73 @};-
  14. RedHanded_Jill Jedi Master

star 4
    my son, his friend, and i are going to xmen tonite at tinseltown. i got my tickets last weekend at davinci code. it was pretty good. almost right with the book.
  15. Lavenderrose73 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey, is anyone getting together and watching Superman Returns?? I sure can't see any of the Superman movies too many times...[face_love]

@};-
  16. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm surprised it's not on the schedule, but I'm just planning on going with family anyway.
  17. Lavenderrose73 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, for heaven's sakes it should be!!!

@};-
  18. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Well, some of us saw this on Tuesday night at 10pm, but a few of us are going tonight
    to the Rave at 745.

By the way: Rave has DIGITAL PROJECTION now.

It's fantabulous.

Give me a call if you want to join and I'll know to look for you.

Later
  19. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    OK. Here's the deal:
    There is a midnight showing on Thrusday night, Some of us are going to go.

So, if you want to see it, but can't go at midnight...Post what time you'd like to go and you might not
    have to go alone.

(after all, some of us see a movie over and over and over and over...well, you get the point...)

And in case you didn't know.

Rave is DIGITAL now in auditorium 17 and 18. Too bad it came after Star Wars and they have a new General Manager and he seems really nice.

See ya Thursday.
  20. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
  21. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Yes, that would be midnight tonight pirates.

I'm also going tomorrow at 830.

Care to join?

22. Jedi_Master_Xiania Jedi Master

star 1
    Hi guys, hope you don't mind me popping onto your thread. I read a lot, but don't post as I'm not in state yet, but within the year. Anyhow, I saw the midnight showing of Pirates tonight. I won't spoil anything, but I really enjoyed it. I thought it was great, and it has a lot of comedy, even more than the first one.

How's everything going in Arkansas? Are you guys getting a lot of rain? Well, I'll keep reading the threads and thanks for tolerating me. If you don't remember me, I am in New Mexico at the moment, but planning on moving to Arkansas in about a year.
  23. Lavenderrose73 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, I don't see the harm in stepping in and saying "hi", especially if Arkansas is fixin' to be your new home. New Mexico is dry, isn't it? The climate may be an adjustment for you. We got some rain early this week; quite the downpour started up right after I headed out of class and got into my car. I was crawling to the local hospital where I had to pick a friend up who'd been put under for some tests. By the time the attendant wheeled my friend out the door toward my car, it had stopped raining completely. So come expecting whether with a mind of its own [face_laugh]. Anyway, whenever you move out here, the Arkansith Galactic Renegade would love to have you... :)

Lavenderrose73 @};-

P.S. The rest of you, I think I'd forgotten to check Receive Notifications last time I posted here. Oh well, my loss. I need to see Pirates... 1 first anyway. I'd made a failed attempt with my sister the night before my 31st birthday a couple years ago because I fell asleep and her DVD player was copping an attitude problem (either that or the disk). I've got it checked now. If I can hitch rides, I can go to the Rave; otherwise, I'd have to stick with Lakewood 8.
  24. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Suggestions: Anybody got any preference...Anybody care??? Just pipe in with your ideas....

[face_pig]
  25. otisdodge Jedi Master

star 4
    When does Super X-girlfriend come out? What is Clerks rated?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.