main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Arm of Vader - An Episode II Fanfic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Crazy J, Nov 27, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    If you haven't watched Dark Side (Sotet Oldad) because you didn't think it was worth the huge download, then this actress is a very good reason to do it.
    I present you Sandra Zimmermann, in the part of Lipsy!!

[​IMG]

What a babe uh?!

Does anybody think she's not the hottest girl in a SW Fan Film ever ?!

I was watching the film for the 1st time w/ a friend, and when those scenes were over, we asked each other: "Did you read the subtitles?". And none of us had!!

So, does anybody from the production of this film has her phone number? I don't speak hungarian, but I can learn!

BTW, the BEST film...

[This message has been edited by Gry Sarth (edited 05-17-2000).]

2. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    Does anybody has any idea what's wrong with my UBB image code above? I can't see why it doesn't work...
    Well.. try this: http://doghousepages.lycos.com/science_fiction/starwars3d/images/lipsy.jpg http://doghousepages.lycos.com/science_fiction/starwars3d/images/lipsy.jpg

rolleyes.gif

[This message has been edited by Gry Sarth (edited 05-18-2000).]

3. Han_Duet_1

Han_Duet_1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2000
    Yeah she's a babe alright. Oh and the UBB code is not allowed. I don't know why...

[This message has been edited by Han_Duet_1 (edited 05-20-2000).]

4. Celes

Celes Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 8, 1999
    I found this stories buried near the last pages. It certainly deserves to be moved UP!

Please, another post! This story deserves an ending. It's too good to leave dangling!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.