1. Welcome back everyone! Wondering why everything looks different? Please visit HERE for more information!

Art Archive The Art of Dan-Yoda

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by dan-yoda, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
  1. dan-yoda Jedi Master

star 4
    I know I'm not an artist (that's why I didn't just make a thread for all of my work) but I made this anyway using just this image. Here's my idea for an X-Men logo.

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v612/dan-yoda/SimplyMetallic_1-1.jpg]
  2. FalconFan Jedi Master

star 4
    ;) I hate to break it to you dan-yoda but you did start a thread for your work, and this is it! ;) And as to art--it comes in many, many forms: traditional, digiital, and many combinations in between. The tools are not so important as the creative mind that generates it, and we love art in all its forms here!

I like the logo: it's very simple and spare, which is something that appeals to me--the large crossed bars lead the eye across and down to the "men" at the bottom of the frame, which is very good compositionally. And the steel-gray colors are in keeping with the feel that seems to go with the characters/story in general. I like it! We'd also love to see some SW-themed pieces from you, too! Again, welcome!

FF
  3. dan-yoda Jedi Master

star 4
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.