1. Welcome back everyone! Wondering why everything looks different? Please visit HERE for more information!
  2. Welcome Guest. New feature: The Art of Disney…Now discussing:

Art Archive The Art of Darth Zemog! Slight Update 4/17/06

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by DarthZemog, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
  1. LordAlbion Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wow sweet, and the color really brought it out nicely. [fce_cool]
  2. LordNeo Force Ghost

star 5
    good stuff!

keep up the good work
  3. Esira Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey DZ, I gave the colouring a go btw! ;)
    TIE Pilot
  4. DarthZemog Jedi Master

star 4
    *Please see page 1 for updates!* :)

Thanks Wick, I kind of goofed the General's leg, but overall I like it!

AWWW, Thank you so much Falcon! [face_blush] It's good to be back, and I'm looking forward to seeing your new stuff too!

Corellian_Rogue, I don't know what it is either, but the TIE's my favorite too! Who knew those clunky helmets could be sexy! :eek: :p

LordBlack, er,... sorry, I didn't mean to kick anyone! :D Don't stop drawing though, I'm always doodling something where ever I go, so keep at it! :)

Darth_Dispicable, I'm glad you liked my Fem-Troopers, I've been seeing this trend grow at conventions so that kind of inspired me to do this series! To create movement try drawing the figures really loose and keep in mind how their clothing, hair, capes or whatever would react to whatever action they are doing. Does that make sense?! I hope so! :D

Thank you Corran_Fett, but see my first post about requests right now! [face_shame_on_you] :p

Madame Moderator!!! So good to see you again, and I'm glad you like my new offerings! So are you making a TIE costume like my trooper?! :p
    Anyway, there's a new pic with specifically with you in mind, you'll know it when you click on it! :D

Awww Kenu, even Rancor's can be cute and cuddly! You can pet him, he doesn't bite,.....much! ;)

Your_Worshipfulness, I'm so glad you stopped by, I always enjoy hearing from new people about my drawings! Please come back for the updates!

Daankin, I agree with LordAlbion that pic is looking even better! Keep up the good work and expect some story pics! Sorry about the delay! :D

Esira, wow, that looks awesome! Very cool coloring on her! Thank you so much too, I think you are a very talented artist and you can only get greater! I'm gonna be asking you for pointers pretty soon, I know it! Thank you again! :D

rblitz, and anyone else who'd like to color my work please go for it! I'd love to see any of my stuff colored so please post in here if you do!

Thank you so much for all the kind words from everybody, it's nice to be back and drawing again!
    ~DZ
    :cool:
  5. ThrawnRocks Force Ghost

star 6
    lol

Han on steroids :p Again. All your stuff is great! :) Allthough I have to say taht han's hair reminds me more of Luke's then han's [face_thinking]
  6. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    LOL!!! No, not quite like that. I don't think the 501st would even accept me like that! Or...maybe they would... :p

And I LOVE your new drawing! Every lady's dream indeed. Can I take him home with me?! =P~

:p

7. DarthZemog Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL!!! No, not quite like that. I don't think the 501st would even accept me like that! Or...maybe they would...

I think you'd probably get accepted faster! :p

And I LOVE your new drawing! Every lady's dream indeed. Can I take him home with me?!
    You have to share him with everybody else! ;) :D
  8. Darth-Vassago Force Ghost

star 5
    Great update, Zemog! That one of Han (?) is great, and the title is hilarious. It's awesome to see that you can do more than just Star Wars, though I never doubted it. The Incredibles sketches are great, they remind me of the Lilo and Stich ones. :D

Also, I know you already saw this, but I colored your TIE-pilot, as well. Hope you like it...again. :p

Tie-Pilot color

As I said, I never claimed to be a great color artist, and I'm still new, but I tried. :)

~Vassago
  9. -RebelScum- Force Ghost

star 6
    You are very talented.

-The Scummy-
  10. long_long_ago Jedi Knight

star 1
    I lIKE YOUR WORKS MAN! THW STYLE IS TOTALY AWESOME!
  11. wicktone Jedi Knight

star 3
    I see that Bowflex is working out pretty well for Mr. Solo...

Terrific inking here. The fine, fine lines in the hair and along the creasing of the pants turned out great. And the gun, holster, and belt are all very cool and so well-designed. The perspective on the gun is particularly interesting. Really great stuff, as usual!

12. Darth-Dispicable Jedi Master

star 4
    Holy ripped Han! :p

I liked the Violet as well, you make it look easy.

~Goes off to search for That's Incredible~ :D
  13. Corellian_Rogue Jedi Knight

star 3
    Giggles like a fangirl at your Han pic. ;)

Wonderful drawings you've got here...I'm just glad you were able to upload more...I was hanging out for more of your gorgeous pencil work. :)
  14. FalconFan Jedi Master

star 4
    Yummy "Whose Your Smuggler?" DZ!! And how very solicitous of you to remember all your female fans! [face_laugh] ;) LOL at wicktone's comment about the Bowflex! Perfect!

And I love "The Incredibles!" Your drawings of Violet and Elastigirl are terrific! The specials at the end of the disc on all the art involved in bringing that film into being were so cool, and these remind me of all that wonderful art! Great stuff!

And Esira--awesome coloring of the TIE-pilot!

I love this thread!! [face_dancing]

FF
  15. Zandoran_Celix Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Great Work, though it seems that I cant find Thats Incredible....[face_thinking]
  16. Darth-Dispicable Jedi Master

star 4
    I couldn't either, and the force knows I tried! :p

Oh well, I am sure I'll find it sooner or later.
  17. soitscometothis Force Ghost

star 5
    I love your drawings. I'm impressed that you can switch between the straight comic-book style of the Han picture to the very stylised Incredibles drawings - most people tend to be good at one or the other, but few seem to be comfortable doing both.

18. DarthZemog Jedi Master

star 4
    Cool V, you did a great job on her as I've said before! I love how diff people see her. Thanks to you and Esira for taking the time to color her up! :D

Speaking of my Lilo and Stitch pics...... ;)
    SW Lilo and Stitch
    and....
    Sith Stitch
    I couldn't resist posting them again. They're so cute! [face_love] :D

Thank you RebelScum, Corellian_Rogue and long_long_ago! I hope you all come back for the updates. :)

Wick, LOL, yeah Solo has been hitting the Bow-Flex hasn't he! Thank you for your comments! I'm still not as confident in my inking as I am with my pencils, so I was so happy with this one as everything seemed to come together just right! I'm gonna have to get over my fears of ink and color and just get on with it I guess. That's how we grow! :D

Falcon, I'm glad you liked my Han pinup! I have to keep all my visitors happy both guys and gals! ;)
    I'm really enjoying learning to draw the Incredibles and I'll have more SW and Incredibles art up soon!

Darth-Dispicableand Zandorian_Celix, That's incredible is on my DevART page, but since I felt I had to put a Parental Advisory note onto it, it wont show up to any non-registered DevART users, sorry! :(

Thank you too soits! I like to try new styles every once and a while. It's always fun for me to try to draw a more cartoony way or "Disney" style and get away from my comic book style. I guess it's that Disney animator in me trying to get out! :)

19. darth_nemisis Force Ghost

star 6
    Awesome update! I am loving it!

darth_nemisis
  20. JEDY Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    the two misc are fantastic and the fems are greatly inspired.
    JEDY
  21. Corellian_Rogue Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yes indeed I will be back here many a time...as often as you can post. Although I should just watch you on devart to make sure I get the updates. :D

I noticed that with your Han picture actually...you were truly fearless in your inking. I know you've expressed some hesitation with your inking but that was a gorgeous example. I think you've just got to bite the bullet and do it in the end. You may wreck one picture but no doubt you'll improve more than you destroy! :)
  22. Obi-Dawn Kenobi Manager Emeritus

star 4
    That Han is fantastical! [face_love]

You have such a great style. I always enjoy seeing anything you do.
  23. Ellbobin Jedi Master

star 4
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/Ell_the_Ewok/fem-scout1.jpg]

I also have the colouring ago, hope you dont mind.
  24. DarthZemog Jedi Master

star 4
    *Updates on page one!*

Thank you Corellian_Rogue, yeah, I'm usually posting stuff on my Dev account a couple of days before I put the links up here. I wouldn't mind having another watcher. That sounds so much like Buffy?! :p

Thank you too, Obi-Dawn, I'm so glad you continue to visit! I alsways enjoy seeing what new Padme drawings you have completed in your thread! :)

Ellobin, nice job on that! She looks even hotter! Way to go! :D
  25. Esira Jedi Knight

star 1
    lol that sleepover one definatly makes me laugh! :D I love the cartoony style and the definate girlyness about it! ;) I might even try colouring that one seeing as I can't draw a thing at the moment! :p
    The Bossk one is really good too, the detail in it is really amazing! :eek:
    and there's just something about Trandoshans that freaks me out....
    Anyways, nice drawings DZ! :)
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.